Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,140,449 members, 7,770,108 topics. Date: Tuesday, 19 March 2024 at 03:47 AM

At What Age / Class Did You Stop Bedwetting? - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / At What Age / Class Did You Stop Bedwetting? (7993 Views)

No INSULT Please.... 19 Years Still Bedwetting... / Tips For Parents With Bedwetting Children / 40 And Bedwetting (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

At What Age / Class Did You Stop Bedwetting? by Ask4bigneyo(m): 10:04am On Mar 21, 2013
Doctors referred to children that always bedwet and refused to stop at certain age as enuretic patient while
ENURESIS means: Involuntary urination, expecially by children at night...

The topic is somehow awkward bt we can still crack jokes!

At what age or class did you stop bedwetting ?

I stopped bedwetting at the age of 11...
Re: At What Age / Class Did You Stop Bedwetting? by maclatunji: 11:00am On Mar 21, 2013
Must have been at a very early age. I have no conscious memories of bedwetting.
Re: At What Age / Class Did You Stop Bedwetting? by kadman(m): 11:02am On Mar 21, 2013
Very old.

I stopped at 17. I was so scared I'd never stop.
I remember my parents supported me so much. My mom said she stopped late and I would.

I remember the first day of S.S3 (6th form) I just stopped all of a suddent ha ha.

To parents, please support your kid who bedwets. It's a very traumatising period.

15 Likes

Re: At What Age / Class Did You Stop Bedwetting? by greedie1(f): 11:02am On Mar 21, 2013
i didn't bedwet
Re: At What Age / Class Did You Stop Bedwetting? by olaezebala: 11:02am On Mar 21, 2013
Re: At What Age / Class Did You Stop Bedwetting? by Dyt(f): 11:02am On Mar 21, 2013
Mum said wen I wz 2
Re: At What Age / Class Did You Stop Bedwetting? by leonshom(m): 11:03am On Mar 21, 2013
Very early, i was still very young then !

1 Like

Re: At What Age / Class Did You Stop Bedwetting? by akdjr(m): 11:03am On Mar 21, 2013
I STOP AT THE AGE OF 3 YEARS ACCORDING TO MUM
Re: At What Age / Class Did You Stop Bedwetting? by dammiedot(m): 11:03am On Mar 21, 2013
12years * covering my face* I remember sleeping on the top of the double buck in sec sch, and my pea would pass tru the mattress and touch the guy sleeping below, the bad part was the guy sleeping below was my senior, I suffered eh!

4 Likes

Re: At What Age / Class Did You Stop Bedwetting? by Temismith(f): 11:04am On Mar 21, 2013
Cant remember. But i think befor i knew my left from my right,
Re: At What Age / Class Did You Stop Bedwetting? by kennytidistar(m): 11:04am On Mar 21, 2013
Mummy said @ 1 that whenever she heard my cry she already know i want to weewee so she quickly respond like rapid respond squard
Re: At What Age / Class Did You Stop Bedwetting? by fittty(m): 11:05am On Mar 21, 2013
35..... embarassed cry angry

3 Likes

Re: At What Age / Class Did You Stop Bedwetting? by mariblizzy(f): 11:06am On Mar 21, 2013
my mum said all her kids stop bedwetting when we were two.... Second to comment dancing my oga @ the top.... ;Dmy mum said all her kids stop bedwetting when we were two.... Second to comment dancing my oga @ the top....
Re: At What Age / Class Did You Stop Bedwetting? by StFrank2(m): 11:06am On Mar 21, 2013
Lol
Re: At What Age / Class Did You Stop Bedwetting? by hayubee(m): 11:06am On Mar 21, 2013
Ss3 at the age of 15
Re: At What Age / Class Did You Stop Bedwetting? by akdjr(m): 11:06am On Mar 21, 2013
PLS HOW CAN I SEND A POST?
Re: At What Age / Class Did You Stop Bedwetting? by majomayo(m): 11:07am On Mar 21, 2013
Mhen....I old small o. I think I was 12 years old when I finally stopped. It was not funny o. I go dream say I dey toilet or bush and just let it all out. I used to wake up while actually peeing on my bed and I remember I always felt like beating myself. Thank God I didn't go to a boarding school. D pee go con warm...especially during cold season....
cheesy

1 Like

Re: At What Age / Class Did You Stop Bedwetting? by kennytidistar(m): 11:07am On Mar 21, 2013
gree-die:
i didn't bedwet

chai lier no wonder your name is gree-die, definitely, oshintole. Oya paro.

1 Like

Re: At What Age / Class Did You Stop Bedwetting? by gbanikiti(m): 11:08am On Mar 21, 2013
am still bedwetting and i dont have plans to stop soon!

4 Likes

Re: At What Age / Class Did You Stop Bedwetting? by SORTER: 11:08am On Mar 21, 2013
;DWHAT THE Bleep IS THAT......17 WHEN PEOPLE DON DAY BECOME FATHER/MOTHER RESPECTIVELY
kadman: Very old.

I remember my parents supported me so much. My mom said she stopped late and I would.

I remember the first day of S.S3 (6th form) I just stopped all of a suddent ha ha.

To parents, please support your kid who bedwets. It's a very traumatising period.
;DWHAT THE Bleep IS THAT......17
kadman: Very old.

Re: At What Age / Class Did You Stop Bedwetting? by Regiblinkz(m): 11:08am On Mar 21, 2013
Serious lack of quality in front-page issues
Re: At What Age / Class Did You Stop Bedwetting? by mysticgal(f): 11:10am On Mar 21, 2013
at the age of 8,but i urinated on my body when i was serving punishment,back in sec school,it was embarrasing.sha it's gone.
Re: At What Age / Class Did You Stop Bedwetting? by Ask4bigneyo(m): 11:10am On Mar 21, 2013
gree-die:
i didn't bedwet

dat is nt possible... Habah!
Re: At What Age / Class Did You Stop Bedwetting? by scholes23(m): 11:10am On Mar 21, 2013
Let's not deceive our selves here. Some people are not sincere here. Its not a crime or sin to bed wet even at old age in as much as its not a voluntary act.
Re: At What Age / Class Did You Stop Bedwetting? by alfredo4u(m): 11:10am On Mar 21, 2013
in my final year 2009, at d age of 26

2 Likes

Re: At What Age / Class Did You Stop Bedwetting? by Nobody: 11:11am On Mar 21, 2013
15.......2007.was in SS3.......thank's to God
Re: At What Age / Class Did You Stop Bedwetting? by FoxyUltimate(m): 11:11am On Mar 21, 2013
Ask4bigneyo: Doctors referred to children that always bedwet and refused to stop at certain age as enuretic patient while
ENURESIS means: Involuntary urination, expecially by children at night...

The topic is somehow awkward bt we can still crack jokes!

At what age or class did you stop bedwetting ?

I stopped bedwetting at the age of 11 ...

Kai... You were a man before you stopped bedwetting. Men... How did you stand the smell of the whole thing because even 5,6,7 year olds that still bedwets have this kind of horrid smell of urine. Sorry, maybe you had the problem them doctors mentioned.

Me personally no know if I bedwet or not because I can't remember being scolded for wetting the bed.

On a second thought, the last time I bed wetted, I hid it with a pillow and changed my shorts. Was around 2-3 years then. grin grin
Re: At What Age / Class Did You Stop Bedwetting? by Slowvenom(m): 11:11am On Mar 21, 2013
gree-die:
i didn't bedwet
ah feel ah shud say dat too bt ah dn't knw weda ah did dat 1 or 2 timez...bt ah must av stopd at a vewy early stage...so ah cn't realy say
Re: At What Age / Class Did You Stop Bedwetting? by fittty(m): 11:12am On Mar 21, 2013
akd jr: PLS HOW CAN I SEND A POST?
undecided Write a letter to Seun. Include your full name; Mothers maiden name; contact details; scanned copy of Nepa bills with a current passport size photograph and scanned National ID card... And then wait for the next 72hrs

10 Likes

Re: At What Age / Class Did You Stop Bedwetting? by DJDOLA(m): 11:14am On Mar 21, 2013
I STOP BEDWETTING ON MY FINAL YEAR AT UNIVERSITY OF LAGOS.... grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: At What Age / Class Did You Stop Bedwetting? by scholes23(m): 11:16am On Mar 21, 2013
gree-die:
i didn't bedwet

I pray ooooo!!!!!!!!!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Lighten Up Your Skin Without BLEACHING! / It's Time Nigerian Health Sector Adopts Euthanasia - Nigerian Lawyer Says / Can intimacy During Men.strual Period Lead To Pregnancy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.