Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,140,453 members, 7,770,127 topics. Date: Tuesday, 19 March 2024 at 04:57 AM

At What Age / Class Did You Stop Bedwetting? - Health (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / At What Age / Class Did You Stop Bedwetting? (7994 Views)

No INSULT Please.... 19 Years Still Bedwetting... / Tips For Parents With Bedwetting Children / 40 And Bedwetting (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: At What Age / Class Did You Stop Bedwetting? by tunyus(m): 11:16am On Mar 21, 2013
I HAVE A TERRIBLE EXPERIENCE WITH THIS

i CAN REMEMBER I STILL BEDWET IN SS2 @ AGE 17

(COVERING FACE grin cheesy)
Re: At What Age / Class Did You Stop Bedwetting? by ichidodo: 11:17am On Mar 21, 2013
Nursery Two.
Re: At What Age / Class Did You Stop Bedwetting? by greedie1(f): 11:19am On Mar 21, 2013
Ask4bigneyo:

dat is nt possible... Habah!

not possible? i used to wake mum up to take me to d convenience or i'd do my stuff on d floor but i didn't bedwet.....
Re: At What Age / Class Did You Stop Bedwetting? by juman(m): 11:21am On Mar 21, 2013
dammiedot: 12years * covering my face* I remember sleeping on the top of the double buck in sec sch, and my pea would pass tru the mattress and touch the guy sleeping below, the bad part was the guy sleeping below was my senior, I suffered eh!

grin grin

Yeah, at that age the same thing happened to me one day but the senior was nice, I was lucky. grin
Re: At What Age / Class Did You Stop Bedwetting? by greedie1(f): 11:21am On Mar 21, 2013
kennytidistar:
chai lier no wonder your name is gree-die, definitely, oshintole. Oya paro.

is dat greek? undecided
Re: At What Age / Class Did You Stop Bedwetting? by Slowvenom(m): 11:21am On Mar 21, 2013
fittty:
undecided Write a letter to Seun. Include your full name; Mothers maiden name; contact details; scanned copy of Nepa bills with a current passport size photograph and scanned National ID card... And then wait for the next 72hrs
Pls be serious fitty...realy...am nw here nd ah cn't dn't knw hw 2 post anytin...cn't u help?
Re: At What Age / Class Did You Stop Bedwetting? by tinuolababy(f): 11:23am On Mar 21, 2013
kennytidistar: Mummy said @ 1 that whenever she heard my cry she already know i want to weewee so she quickly respond like rapid respond squard

cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: At What Age / Class Did You Stop Bedwetting? by Xeedorf: 11:23am On Mar 21, 2013
I stopped at the age of 11 "jss1 class". I was so scared I'd never stop (i was thinking someting else)
But i thanks GOD today...... "atole igba yen" now a big boy

1 Like

Re: At What Age / Class Did You Stop Bedwetting? by greatknght: 11:23am On Mar 21, 2013
I stopped at 17, but after i entered university at 18 i remember i did bedwet codedly grin like twice.
And all the time i have ever bedwetted, i always had this scenario of waking up, walking to the toilet and pulling out my peanuts to urinate. unfortunately, i would then realize i was sleeping after the pee has soaked my pants....I had this feeling it ran in the family though my elder ones stopped since they were around 12, (cos it was just a 2yr gap from my 1st born to my younger sis and im third)so i was scared i had a problem even when mine persisted till much later. This topic sounds stupid but it really should be a very important post. try to encourage people with in this condition. its more traumatizing than being dumped by an ex.

3 Likes

Re: At What Age / Class Did You Stop Bedwetting? by Ask4bigneyo(m): 11:24am On Mar 21, 2013
Slow venom: Pls be serious fitty...realy...am nw here nd ah cn't dn't knw hw 2 post anytin...cn't u help?

First n foremost, you will write a formal letter to Oga at the top n wait for response!
Re: At What Age / Class Did You Stop Bedwetting? by jentlsoul: 11:30am On Mar 21, 2013
My friend still bed wetting
Re: At What Age / Class Did You Stop Bedwetting? by FoxyUltimate(m): 11:33am On Mar 21, 2013
jentlsoul: My friend still bed wetting

You sure say no be you? undecided undecided undecided
Re: At What Age / Class Did You Stop Bedwetting? by chiegwu(m): 11:34am On Mar 21, 2013
Mehn mine was bad oh i think i stopped around 15-16....i rememba waking up dose days always afraid 2 look down.....dat tym we dey hide dey drink water....bt tnk God sha
Re: At What Age / Class Did You Stop Bedwetting? by denony(m): 11:38am On Mar 21, 2013
My mum always hail me as non bed-wetter
Re: At What Age / Class Did You Stop Bedwetting? by mysticgal(f): 11:38am On Mar 21, 2013
[quote
author=Slow venom]Pls be serious fitty...realy...am nw here nd ah cn't
dn't knw hw 2 post anytin...cn't u help? [/quote] hey go to any section of your choice,then write,then click submit ,and show us what you got
Re: At What Age / Class Did You Stop Bedwetting? by fittty(m): 11:38am On Mar 21, 2013
Slow venom: Pls be serious fitty...realy...am nw here nd ah cn't dn't knw hw 2 post anytin...cn't u help?

Lol. Click on "new post"
Re: At What Age / Class Did You Stop Bedwetting? by Nobody: 11:39am On Mar 21, 2013
*shy* i stoped bed wetting wen i was 15-ss2.. Afta alot of embarasments from class mates and seniors.i wanted to kill myself.
Re: At What Age / Class Did You Stop Bedwetting? by Oahray: 11:43am On Mar 21, 2013
gbanikiti: am still bedwetting and i dont have plans to stop soon!
lmao grin
Re: At What Age / Class Did You Stop Bedwetting? by tokitolu(m): 11:44am On Mar 21, 2013
Very longtime ago.
Re: At What Age / Class Did You Stop Bedwetting? by FoxyUltimate(m): 11:44am On Mar 21, 2013
Br3nd4: *shy* i stoped bed wetting wen i was 15-ss2.. Afta alot of embarasments from class mates and seniors.i wanted to kill myself.

**Whistling** shocked shocked shocked
Re: At What Age / Class Did You Stop Bedwetting? by rezzy: 11:44am On Mar 21, 2013
I think i stopped finally at age 13, JS 3
Re: At What Age / Class Did You Stop Bedwetting? by searay(m): 11:45am On Mar 21, 2013
Mek i talk and shame u n d devil. In my year 2, 19yrs old
Re: At What Age / Class Did You Stop Bedwetting? by shevon: 11:47am On Mar 21, 2013
Make I no lie, I still did it till I was in 3level. Part of the reason why I never had a GF till I started working. #Thniking: Chai! Dem go use post finish me here o!# cry

1 Like

Re: At What Age / Class Did You Stop Bedwetting? by Naijalastborn(m): 11:47am On Mar 21, 2013
Mum said i am her only Child that stopped Bed wetting @ 12 MONTHS, but when I was 8 years one night it happens again since then it never happen again
Re: At What Age / Class Did You Stop Bedwetting? by Bryancrox(m): 11:47am On Mar 21, 2013
gree-die:
i didn't bedwet
hW yhu sure yhu ve a Cuunt?(kpekus)
Re: At What Age / Class Did You Stop Bedwetting? by rid1wan: 11:51am On Mar 21, 2013
greatknght: I stopped at 17, but after i entered university at 18 i remember i did bedwet codedly grin like twice.
And all the time i have ever bedwetted, i always had this scenario of waking up, walking to the toilet and pulling out my peanuts to urinate. unfortunately, i would then realize i was sleeping after the pee has soaked my pants....I had this feeling it ran in the family though my elder ones stopped since they were around 12, (cos it was just a 2yr gap from my 1st born to my younger sis and im third)so i was scared i had a problem even when mine persisted till much later. This topic sounds stupid but it really should be a very important post. try to encourage people with in this condition. its more traumatizing than being dumped by an ex.
greatknght: I stopped at 17, but after i entered university at 18 i remember i did bedwet codedly grin like twice.
Very funny
Re: At What Age / Class Did You Stop Bedwetting? by Nobody: 11:56am On Mar 21, 2013
Foxy_Ultimate:

**Whistling** shocked shocked shocked
lol... Wat?.. Abegi lemme jor... grin
Re: At What Age / Class Did You Stop Bedwetting? by rezzy: 11:57am On Mar 21, 2013
gbanikiti: am still bedwetting and i dont have plans to stop soon!
you guys will not kill me with laugh.
Re: At What Age / Class Did You Stop Bedwetting? by EzePromoe: 11:58am On Mar 21, 2013
[size=20pt]I'm making serious plan to stop bedwetting @ 50 undecided[/size]
Re: At What Age / Class Did You Stop Bedwetting? by Ejine(m): 11:59am On Mar 21, 2013
I stopped bedwetting at age 3.

I never really had problems with bedwetting. Where I really had problems na in the area of sucking my fingers. I stopped sucking my fingers at age 8 cry How embarrassing.

However, I remember I did wet the the bed on my graduation night 3 years ago. The problem was that I had a little too many Gulder bottles than I could handle on my graduation after-party.

Outside that, nothing else.
Re: At What Age / Class Did You Stop Bedwetting? by blidz2(m): 12:04pm On Mar 21, 2013
grin grin
DJDOLA: I STOP BEDWETTING ON MY FINAL YEAR AT UNIVERSITY OF LAGOS.... grin grin grin grin grin grin
grin
DJDOLA: I STOP BEDWETTING ON MY FINAL YEAR AT UNIVERSITY OF LAGOS.... grin grin grin grin grin grin

confirm e be like say na dsame hospital dem born both of us
Re: At What Age / Class Did You Stop Bedwetting? by Harkanbi(m): 12:06pm On Mar 21, 2013
I tink am at my early 13

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Lighten Up Your Skin Without BLEACHING! / It's Time Nigerian Health Sector Adopts Euthanasia - Nigerian Lawyer Says / Can intimacy During Men.strual Period Lead To Pregnancy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.