Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,140,494 members, 7,770,213 topics. Date: Tuesday, 19 March 2024 at 07:38 AM

At What Age / Class Did You Stop Bedwetting? - Health (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / At What Age / Class Did You Stop Bedwetting? (7995 Views)

No INSULT Please.... 19 Years Still Bedwetting... / Tips For Parents With Bedwetting Children / 40 And Bedwetting (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: At What Age / Class Did You Stop Bedwetting? by Nobody: 12:08pm On Mar 21, 2013
I must have stopped at less dan age of three cos i can't even remember. and my mum told me so too. Except for our last born, we all stopped bedwetting below the age of three. Our last born stopped at the age of 13. I think its typical of last borns. I was so happy when he finally stopped. We were all tired of it including him. I felt sorry for him then.
Re: At What Age / Class Did You Stop Bedwetting? by Nobody: 12:11pm On Mar 21, 2013
gbanikiti: am still bedwetting and i dont have plans to stop soon!
you don enter ur own be dat!
Re: At What Age / Class Did You Stop Bedwetting? by Nobody: 12:12pm On Mar 21, 2013
SORTER: ;DWHAT THE Bleep IS THAT......17 WHEN PEOPLE DON DAY BECOME FATHER/MOTHER RESPECTIVELY ;DWHAT THE Bleep IS THAT......17
oh pls shut the Bleep up! No one does dat purposely! Its an involuntary action of the body. My brother had the same problem and i know he felt.
Re: At What Age / Class Did You Stop Bedwetting? by ZACHIE: 12:17pm On Mar 21, 2013
you never stop bedwetting until you are dead.
You only get temporary break. Old age bedwetting is waiting for you....alalalalalal

2 Likes

Re: At What Age / Class Did You Stop Bedwetting? by adexsimply(m): 12:17pm On Mar 21, 2013
around age 13+ angry angry.. early JSS 3..i could remember writing an anonymous prayer request in the church..it was so embarrassing..

1 Like

Re: At What Age / Class Did You Stop Bedwetting? by adexsimply(m): 12:18pm On Mar 21, 2013
ZACHIE: you never stop bedwetting until you are dead.
You only get temporary break. Old age bedwetting is [size=18pt]wait[/size] for you....alalalalalal
grin grin grin grin
Re: At What Age / Class Did You Stop Bedwetting? by Nobody: 12:23pm On Mar 21, 2013
I think bedwetting at late age is common with males
Re: At What Age / Class Did You Stop Bedwetting? by buklan4realyah(f): 12:28pm On Mar 21, 2013
tink age 10 sha
Re: At What Age / Class Did You Stop Bedwetting? by adexsimply(m): 12:30pm On Mar 21, 2013
booqee: I think bedwetting at late age is common with males
really? rethink pls
Re: At What Age / Class Did You Stop Bedwetting? by MrCork17: 12:30pm On Mar 21, 2013
...is self service the samethin has wetting bed? angry
Re: At What Age / Class Did You Stop Bedwetting? by Nobody: 12:38pm On Mar 21, 2013
adexsimply: really? rethink pls
she's right.. Go through the posts.
Re: At What Age / Class Did You Stop Bedwetting? by adexsimply(m): 12:42pm On Mar 21, 2013
Br3nd4: she's right.. Go through the posts.
i think the ladies are hiding their faces..they ar not bold enuf to...
Re: At What Age / Class Did You Stop Bedwetting? by Nobody: 1:07pm On Mar 21, 2013
adexsimply: i think the ladies are hiding their faces..they ar not bold enuf to...
no i don't think so. I went to a boarding school..though we had girls who bedwet up to ss1 but they were just few. My bro would tell me that a lot of guys bedwet in his own school even till ss3. Judging from these post too..forget say dem dey hide face..which i doubt
Re: At What Age / Class Did You Stop Bedwetting? by MrCork17: 1:10pm On Mar 21, 2013
Nigerian womens are know for pisssin on beds..i dont date them..white women do not behave like that! angry
Re: At What Age / Class Did You Stop Bedwetting? by adexsimply(m): 1:12pm On Mar 21, 2013
booqee: no i don't think so. I went to a boarding school..though we had girls who bedwet up to ss1 but they were just few. My bro would tell me that a lot of guys bedwet in his own school even till ss3. Judging from these post too..forget say dem dey hide face..which i doubt
mayb u ar ryt...
Re: At What Age / Class Did You Stop Bedwetting? by Popowaa: 1:41pm On Mar 21, 2013
We had to stop early since mummy will douche u with ginger if u wet your babe
Re: At What Age / Class Did You Stop Bedwetting? by mamagee3(f): 1:44pm On Mar 21, 2013
I bedwetted until I was 16. . .

It was so embarassing.
Re: At What Age / Class Did You Stop Bedwetting? by vision2050: 1:50pm On Mar 21, 2013
Nowadays children dont bed-wet with the help of pampers.........
Re: At What Age / Class Did You Stop Bedwetting? by BunnyB(f): 1:59pm On Mar 21, 2013
i didn't bedwet. E no dey possible.
Re: At What Age / Class Did You Stop Bedwetting? by BunnyB(f): 2:00pm On Mar 21, 2013
i didn't bedwet. E no dey possible make person no bedwet
Re: At What Age / Class Did You Stop Bedwetting? by JOYCEOUS(f): 2:01pm On Mar 21, 2013
SORTER: ;DWHAT THE Bleep IS THAT......17 WHEN PEOPLE DON DAY BECOME FATHER/MOTHER
At 20, I was stil doin it
Re: At What Age / Class Did You Stop Bedwetting? by JOYCEOUS(f): 2:07pm On Mar 21, 2013
Mr..Cork:
Nigerian womens are know for pisssin on beds..i dont date them..white women do not behave like that! angry
My fellow WOMENS cn u c dis?
Re: At What Age / Class Did You Stop Bedwetting? by greedie1(f): 2:09pm On Mar 21, 2013
Bryancrox: hW yhu sure yhu ve a Cuunt?(kpekus)
Excuse me? undecided u well so?
Re: At What Age / Class Did You Stop Bedwetting? by Chilug(m): 2:17pm On Mar 21, 2013
Never bedwet. But started seein some whitish stuff sometimes. Very annoying.
Re: At What Age / Class Did You Stop Bedwetting? by adexsimply(m): 2:37pm On Mar 21, 2013
JOYCEOUS:
grin grin grin grin i can see it..although i'm one of the MENS
Re: At What Age / Class Did You Stop Bedwetting? by Nobody: 2:38pm On Mar 21, 2013
I stopped around 2, I can't even remember ever bedwetting but my mom said I stopped around 2, she didn't have to put diapers/napkins on me for very long. Again, I stopped bedwetting the earliest among me and my siblings.
Re: At What Age / Class Did You Stop Bedwetting? by adexsimply(m): 2:41pm On Mar 21, 2013
ItsModella: I stopped around 2, I can't even remember ever bedwetting but my mom said I stopped around 2, she didn't have to put diapers/napkins on me for very long. Again, I stopped bedwetiing the earliest among me and my siblings.
really? i need to ask ur mom.. undecided
Re: At What Age / Class Did You Stop Bedwetting? by Nobody: 2:44pm On Mar 21, 2013
adexsimply: really? i need to ask ur mom.. undecided
ermm...why? undecided
Re: At What Age / Class Did You Stop Bedwetting? by Nobody: 2:47pm On Mar 21, 2013
booqee: I must have stopped at less dan age of three cos i can't even remember. and my mum told me so too. Except for our last born, we all stopped bedwetting below the age of three. Our last born stopped at the age of 13. I think its typical of last borns. I was so happy when he finally stopped. We were all tired of it including him. I felt sorry for him then.
Same here, our last born stopped really late, around 12-13 ish. We got tired of it, he got tired of us teasing him so he started making a conscious effort to stop. His biggest problem was drinking a lot of water at night. It used to cause him to download a litter of pee on his bed.
Re: At What Age / Class Did You Stop Bedwetting? by adexsimply(m): 2:50pm On Mar 21, 2013
ItsModella:
ermm...why? undecided
because..u ar still b........ lipsrsealed
Re: At What Age / Class Did You Stop Bedwetting? by Peteridiata: 3:00pm On Mar 21, 2013
@ js 3
Re: At What Age / Class Did You Stop Bedwetting? by Nobody: 3:01pm On Mar 21, 2013
JOYCEOUS:
LMAO.. my sister i folow u see o

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Lighten Up Your Skin Without BLEACHING! / Can intimacy During Men.strual Period Lead To Pregnancy / It's Time Nigerian Health Sector Adopts Euthanasia - Nigerian Lawyer Says

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.