Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,625 members, 7,955,290 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 09:41 PM

How Do U Know If He/she Is The Right Person?? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Do U Know If He/she Is The Right Person?? (1625 Views)

How To Know If Your Girlfriend Is Cheating On You / How Do U Know If A Guy Is Really In Love With You? / How do u know If u/ur girl is really in love? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Do U Know If He/she Is The Right Person?? by PrebabyG(f): 10:06am On Mar 21, 2013
On one occassion dat i attending some months ago, i met a pastor der; that starting askn me all sorts of questns nat knwn wat's in his mind. Later on, he said dat "God told him dat i'm d right person 4 him" i just became confused cos i'm nat even thinkn of gettn married talkn of prayn 4 a husband at dat tyme. Buh after all his struggles includn telln me dat he have four cars, i lera ignored him cos my hrt doesn't accept him. What does dat signify
Re: How Do U Know If He/she Is The Right Person?? by xynerise: 10:10am On Mar 21, 2013
Prebaby.G.:
On one occassion dat i attending some months ago, i met a pastor der; that starting askn me all sorts of questns nat knwn wat's in his mind. Later on, he said dat "God told him dat i'm d right person 4 him" i just became confused cos i'm nat even thinkn of gettn married talkn of prayn 4 a husband at dat tyme. Buh after all his struggles includn telln me dat he have four cars, i lera ignored him cos my hrt doesn't accept him. What does dat signify
Pastors like better thing too grin. Your pastor na Ole(no offence) grin

1 Like

Re: How Do U Know If He/she Is The Right Person?? by PrebabyG(f): 10:14am On Mar 21, 2013
@Xynerise, he's nat my pastor, i dnt knw d man.
Re: How Do U Know If He/she Is The Right Person?? by xynerise: 10:16am On Mar 21, 2013
Prebaby.G.:
@Xynerise, he's nat my pastor, i dnt knw d man.
where did you meet him? Dont mind the flirtatious pastor.
Re: How Do U Know If He/she Is The Right Person?? by ashe2(f): 10:17am On Mar 21, 2013
i askd that question once and i was told i will jus know...Well my dear my rule is dis if he doesnt love God and not a doer of Gods word he is not the one..I also think u shud b able to respect and trust him, like a friend you know...so if dis 2 are in sync den he is d one...I think

1 Like

Re: How Do U Know If He/she Is The Right Person?? by Nobody: 10:19am On Mar 21, 2013
Pray to God to give you the same answer if he is indeed the right man for you. This one guy told me same thing, some men try and use it to get with women(am not saying the pastor is lying) but just pray for ur own revelation.
Re: How Do U Know If He/she Is The Right Person?? by PrebabyG(f): 10:28am On Mar 21, 2013
Tnx all 4 ur advice, @xynerise, i met him dat same day after d program!
Re: How Do U Know If He/she Is The Right Person?? by jmoore(m): 10:51am On Mar 21, 2013
I think he is lying. And for him to tell you that he has 4 cars shows his ulterior motive.

It is for God to tell you that he is your husband.

1 Like

Re: How Do U Know If He/she Is The Right Person?? by goldenboi(m): 10:57am On Mar 21, 2013
Why r u disturbing urself na. First of all, ur hrt doesn't accept himm he's disqualified shikena.
To know d one, ur heart wld first av to accept him. Dn u cn carry out other research from there.
Re: How Do U Know If He/she Is The Right Person?? by egberipops(m): 11:10am On Mar 21, 2013
Prebaby.G.:

I
HAVE A MANUAL ON THIS SO IF YOU WANT TO KNW THE RIGHT BOO JUST CONTACT ME AND WE START FROM THERE.....FOR THE PASTR, TELL HIM TO SELL ALL HIS CARS AND FOLLOW YOU.
Re: How Do U Know If He/she Is The Right Person?? by PrebabyG(f): 1:35pm On Mar 21, 2013
Sell his cars?? Nah, dats nat fair.
Re: How Do U Know If He/she Is The Right Person?? by PrebabyG(f): 5:01pm On Mar 21, 2013
!
Re: How Do U Know If He/she Is The Right Person?? by yusufcarez: 9:02pm On Mar 21, 2013
*By FuckINg him*:-/
Re: How Do U Know If He/she Is The Right Person?? by PrebabyG(f): 9:12pm On Mar 21, 2013
Hmm, bleep kwa
Re: How Do U Know If He/she Is The Right Person?? by Kirinwa: 10:26am On Mar 22, 2013
Prebaby.G.:
Hmm, bleep kwa

Oh sweetheart you seem so naive.It'll be awful leaving you in the hands of some Nairalanders that are wolves in wolves clothing.We have jokers here.To tell him to sell his cars and follow you.You be Jesus?
To bleep you as in fvck you which is to have intimacy. I mean carnal knowledge of you which means commit fornication which is a sin.Big No.That guy is a bad injfluence
I assume you're a Christian so you have Holy Spirit that still small voice.If your heart is not settled, you're troubled around him. He's not the one for him.
Infact he lost it when he told you he had 4 cars.Who cares?He wants to use and dump you. So use the little strength you still have to RUN away.By the time he touches you in those places of interest in your body. You won't know what happened until you're pregnant. Be advised.
Re: How Do U Know If He/she Is The Right Person?? by PrebabyG(f): 11:30am On Mar 22, 2013
@kirinwa, tnx 4 ur advice
Re: How Do U Know If He/she Is The Right Person?? by Nobody: 5:51pm On Mar 22, 2013
Erm, most important thing is that your heart would definitely accept him
Re: How Do U Know If He/she Is The Right Person?? by PrebabyG(f): 5:08pm On Apr 12, 2013
K
Re: How Do U Know If He/she Is The Right Person?? by Youngpo413: 7:34pm On Nov 14, 2015
PrebabyG:
You ignored him because he is a pastor,that's the significance...

(1) (Reply)

Picture Of A Typical Village Wedding Setting / Secret Admirer Letter / ...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.