Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,605 members, 7,955,230 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 08:05 PM

GEJ Vs Opposition: Major Hits And Misses - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / GEJ Vs Opposition: Major Hits And Misses (9786 Views)

Port Harcourt Refinery Misses June Target / Lady Trekking To Otuoke For GEJ Misses A Job Opportunity because Of Her Trekking / GEJ Vs Buhari: Whose Body Language Is More Convincing? Reno Omokri Asks (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: GEJ Vs Opposition: Major Hits And Misses by Friedbeans: 2:19pm On Mar 21, 2013
Must every thread feature on the front page?
Re: GEJ Vs Opposition: Major Hits And Misses by Alore: 2:20pm On Mar 21, 2013
This is pettiness of the highest order. Do you govern to leave a legacy or just to score cheap political points against a perceived or even real political oppositions? This shows that the people at the helm of our governance are simply infantile in their thinking. "Woe unto you, a nation, whose rulers are children". May God help us!

1 Like

Re: GEJ Vs Opposition: Major Hits And Misses by seunfly: 2:20pm On Mar 21, 2013
Re: GEJ Vs Opposition: Major Hits And Misses by wazobiaforu(m): 2:23pm On Mar 21, 2013
cheesy cheesycheesycheesycheesycheesycheesy cheesycheesycheesycheesycheesycheesy cheesycheesycheesycheesycheesycheesy cheesycheesycheesycheesycheesycheesy cheesycheesycheesycheesycheesycheesy cheesycheesycheesycheesycheesycheesy cheesycheesycheesycheesycheesycheesy cheesycheesycheesycheesycheesycheesy cheesycheesycheesycheesycheesycheesy cheesycheesycheesycheesycheesycheesy cheesycheesycheesycheesycheesy

I love the comedy --- akpors brother
Re: GEJ Vs Opposition: Major Hits And Misses by Nobody: 2:23pm On Mar 21, 2013
His failures n absurdities has overshadowed his politically inclined hits n successes.
Re: GEJ Vs Opposition: Major Hits And Misses by EagleNest(m): 2:24pm On Mar 21, 2013
Nonsense talk. All sycophants I know are always blind.
Re: GEJ Vs Opposition: Major Hits And Misses by thelastPope(m): 2:25pm On Mar 21, 2013
ochukoccna: [size=14pt]Stop denigrating Buhari and Ayo Salami with your beer parlour agbero gossip
If SSS/Police have any evidence against them, why not arrest them?[/size]

Are they bigger than Nigeria?
Are they untouchable sacred cows?
Let us know instead of soiling their names

Salami's name was soiled by the call logs from MTN. No one can soil his name more than his own corruption.

As for Buhari's name, it isnt worth a piece of tissue paper. You can see why here

https://www.nairaland.com/1232407/tinubus-gaffe-mindset

4 Likes

Re: GEJ Vs Opposition: Major Hits And Misses by foyeks2001(f): 2:28pm On Mar 21, 2013
Sincere 9gerian: A2

This is ur handwork...u ve got millions of email ids just in support of GEJ...
Nigerians are wiser now...anyone dat comes again, 2 tell us 'he's got no shoes, must immediately be given one and leave Nigerians alone...simple truth is-GEJ is a failure, no matter how hard u try...

1 Like

Re: GEJ Vs Opposition: Major Hits And Misses by Nobody: 2:29pm On Mar 21, 2013
Goddex: @Poster
Very good and objective analysis except for one of your misses -
"WRONG TIMING FOR FUEL SUBSIDY REMOVAL IN 2012". There is never a
time that will ever be convinient to remove fuel subsidy.
Opposition induced resistance will always arise.
Very correct. Even during the OBJ era, when the social media was not an issue, it was very difficult to increase fuel price.

1 Like

Re: GEJ Vs Opposition: Major Hits And Misses by thelastPope(m): 2:30pm On Mar 21, 2013
foyeks2001:

This is ur handwork...u ve got millions of email ids just in support of GEJ...
Nigerians are wiser now...anyone dat comes again, 2 tell us 'he's got no shoes, must immediately be given one and leave Nigerians alone...simple truth is-GEJ is a failure, no matter how hard u try...

You mean ACN supporters are wiser now. You should speak for yourself. Nigeria is not NL or socia media. Abuja council polls just proved that.

3 Likes

Re: GEJ Vs Opposition: Major Hits And Misses by thelastPope(m): 2:33pm On Mar 21, 2013
Sincere 9gerian:
Very correct. Even during the OBJ era, when the social media was not an issue, it was very difficult to increase fuel price.

GEJ's biggest miss for me is being too gentlemanly and simple. I would have fried the azzes of these ACN/CPC foools if I were in his shoes. The guy is too nice joor!

1 Like

Re: GEJ Vs Opposition: Major Hits And Misses by Nobody: 2:34pm On Mar 21, 2013
thelastPope:

You mean ACN supporters are wiser now. You should speak for yourself. Nigeria is not NL or socia media. Abuja council polls just proved that.
No matter how you, hopless 9gerian and your paid dogs try to force Jonathan down our throat, you won't succeed. you guys should get a life and stop fooling yourselves. it's not worth it.
Re: GEJ Vs Opposition: Major Hits And Misses by Ess: 2:35pm On Mar 21, 2013
thelastPope:

GEJ's biggest miss for me is being too gentlemanly and simple. I would have fried the azzes of these ACN/CPC foools if I were in his shoes. The guy is too nice joor!

Seems someone has escaped from the zoo!
Re: GEJ Vs Opposition: Major Hits And Misses by Nobody: 2:38pm On Mar 21, 2013
thelastPope:

He is simply a balless and liverless coward! Even if you were in his shoes you would be daft and stewpid like him. It runs in you genes dimwit!
Re: GEJ Vs Opposition: Major Hits And Misses by thelastPope(m): 2:39pm On Mar 21, 2013
LADY OF RAGE: No matter how you, hopless 9gerian and your paid dogs try to force Jonathan down our throat, you won't succeed. you guys should get a life and stop fooling yourselves. it's not worth it.

You are very hilarious. You have one vote. Use it. How can anyone force anything down your throat Is your throat that gullible? I will repeat it to your ears, speak for yourself. You are not Nigeria. You probably havent being outside your state since you were born, yet you think you know anything about Nigeria? You are the one foooling yourself. lol

5 Likes

Re: GEJ Vs Opposition: Major Hits And Misses by earthgreeners(m): 2:40pm On Mar 21, 2013
thelastPope: You mean ACN supporters are wiser now. You should speak for yourself. Nigeria is not NL or socia media. Abuja council polls just proved that.

Animal!!!...
Re: GEJ Vs Opposition: Major Hits And Misses by wazobiaforu(m): 2:40pm On Mar 21, 2013
ochukoccna: This 40 lapdogs never die easy, kill one and 2 reappear angry angry
First it was beaf then sincere 9gerian, billyonaire, the lastpope now this new moniker called oxford
Even with a million abati's, 2 million okupe's and the purchase of the Internet, your clueless 'oga at the top' ain't coming back to Aso Rock cool cool
How hard is that for you chaps to fathom? undecided undecided
N:B
@ Seun and other nairaland mods,how did this beer parlour thread make front page? embarassed embarassed
Brown envelop things? sad shocked shocked shocked

All this dogs are not tough at all , i remember BEAF but is a pity the guy extinct since 11:40pm On Aug 10, 2012

Is a matter of time, they will soon loose their job bcus GEJ is going to the river for fishing as a fisherman
Re: GEJ Vs Opposition: Major Hits And Misses by godsony: 2:40pm On Mar 21, 2013
Edoboy1: Wow.........3rd to comment. First time in history of Naira land.thank God ooooo."Oluwa Ese ooo"... Now let me go and read the story and cum bak to comment.

Pls, nairaland, ban this guy! He is a comedian! grin
Re: GEJ Vs Opposition: Major Hits And Misses by earthgreeners(m): 2:41pm On Mar 21, 2013
thelastPope: You mean ACN supporters are wiser now. You should speak for yourself. Nigeria is not NL or socia media. Abuja council polls just proved that.

Lower Animal!!!...
Re: GEJ Vs Opposition: Major Hits And Misses by thelastPope(m): 2:42pm On Mar 21, 2013
LADY OF RAGE: He is simply a balless and liverless coward! Even if you were in his shoes you would be daft and stewpid like him. It runs in you genes dimwit!

A coward that has consistently and continously won every political battle in front of him since he came to power and practically bulldozed the gallant Baba Iyabo and steam rolled the governors forum?

I want to be that kind of coward when I grow up. thank you!

3 Likes

Re: GEJ Vs Opposition: Major Hits And Misses by Nobody: 2:42pm On Mar 21, 2013
oxford: HITS:
1. DELIVERY ON OPPOSITIONS CAMPAIGN POINTS:
Am talking here about those national sore points the oppositions like to attack the PDP government on: Benin-ore Road, Lagos-Ibadan Express way, epilectic power situation, Delapidated facilities at our airports, 2nd Niger Bridge, Dreging of the river Niger, improved electoral process. Ok now they have to come up with new ones as all these are at different stages of completion. Never again will Adams use benin Ore road as a compaign gimmicks.

2. REMOVING JUSTICE SALAMI
This was actually an upper cut. The opposition didnt see this coming and when it happen the wolf cry was to high heavens. Salami has been known to have aided ACN to governorship seat s that they have lost at the pool. Also while presiding over Ekiti governorship disputes he was alleged to have exchange calls with ACN chieftains as revealed by his call log. His removal was a thunder bolt sucker punch and you need to see Tinubu’s face when it landed.

3. ALAMIEYESIGHA’S PARDON:
This is a sagacious political move that left the opposition mesmerized: Before now the opposition were relaying on the enemy within ie Rotimi Amaechi to break the fold of strong home base support for GEJ. GEJ has thus far being the only presidential candidates that has had overwhelming electoral victory in his home base averaging over 90% votes in all the ND states in 2011 election. This is what the opposition were hoping to scatter with Amaech support but with the introduction of THE GOVERNOR GENERAL OF THE NIGER DELTA ,the lion liver is now a mere wish for the dogs. As of the dramas that prelude Alams’s arrest and prosecution – The uk police aided escape, the Bayelsa state house of assembling sitting in lagos to impeach a governor ....I will leave all that for another day.

4. IN CHARGE OF HIS OWN PARTY
Ok, so everyone at the begining said GEJ is a weakling and that he is going to be OBJ stooge. Well the guy has proved all the book makers wrong. We all now know that GEJ is a man of his own. While the key figures in the opposition are battling to gain advantage in finding a foot hold in their ‘yet-to-be-registered’ APC, GEJ is in charge of his own party. From the chairman of BOT, to the national party chairman, to all the kingpins in the present day PDP, all are his men. Obj is ranting of course but then GEJ doesnt seems to “give a damn”.

5. VICTORY OVER ELIGIBILITY CONTEST:
GEJ outsmarted his opponent by going to court before them to challenge his own eligibility to contest and the court has ruled. So that piece of distraction has been cleared. So now all the fine argument on social medias on why he cant contest will just remained there.
MISSES:

1. WRONG TIMING FOR FUEL SUBSIDY REMOVAL IN 2012
2. WRONG CHOICE OF VP IN 2011
3. ALLOWING TANBUWAL TO BECOME SPEAKER
4. ALLOWING ELRUFAI TO COME BACK FROM ASYLUM WHERE HE RAN TO DURING YARADUA TENURE
5. NOT ARRESTING BUHARI FOR ALL HIS INCITEFUL COMMENTS THAT HAS LEAD TO THE KILLINGS OF HUNDREDS OF CHRISTAINS IN THE NORTH.
. Dear oxford, please note that you can give GEJ all the hits and misses that "you" like... But come 2015, the voters will have theirs... Atleast he will have to win 2/3rd to be the president...
Re: GEJ Vs Opposition: Major Hits And Misses by thelastPope(m): 2:45pm On Mar 21, 2013
wazobia_for_u:

All this dogs are not tough at all , i remember BEAF but is a pity the guy extinct since 11:40pm On Aug 10, 2012

Is a matter of time, they will soon loose their job bcus GEJ is going to the river for fishing as a fisherman

You said this in 2011. You have been saying this since the last 2 years. I applaud your spirit of hope but it is getting really stale now. Cant you come up with another line?

2 Likes

Re: GEJ Vs Opposition: Major Hits And Misses by adexsimply(m): 2:46pm On Mar 21, 2013
earthgreeners:

Lower [size=20pt]Aminal[/size]!!!...
mistake..it shuld be AMINAT or AMINATU grin grin grin
Re: GEJ Vs Opposition: Major Hits And Misses by Nobody: 2:49pm On Mar 21, 2013
oche_ejemb: Pardoning a convicted criminal is a hit in your eyes?
No.. It would av been a hit if he pardoned a sainntly Pope or a loyal house wife.... Tttcchheewww... SMH in pity for u!

1 Like

Re: GEJ Vs Opposition: Major Hits And Misses by tomakint: 2:51pm On Mar 21, 2013
LADY OF RAGE: No matter how you, hopless 9gerian and your paid dogs try to force Jonathan down our throat, you won't succeed. you guys should get a life and stop fooling yourselves. it's not worth it.
What is not worth it? Are you perpetually tied to a low-life, show me one President (dead or alive) that has achieved more than Jonathan (the one you slow-minded ones enjoy calling all forms of derogatory names) within a short time! I am waiting cool

8 Likes

Re: GEJ Vs Opposition: Major Hits And Misses by wazobiaforu(m): 2:56pm On Mar 21, 2013
thelastPope:

You said this in 2011. You have been saying this since the last 2 years. I applaud your spirit of hope but it is getting really stale now. Cant you come up with another line?

Abi o l o r i b u r u k u ni e ni? Mi ta sie oo, ma ta simi oo, ti o ba fe je kin se epe fun e

I hate those who sell their future for penny, pennywise-poundsdull, sell only your future but not future of Nigeria
Re: GEJ Vs Opposition: Major Hits And Misses by adexsimply(m): 2:59pm On Mar 21, 2013
wazobia_for_u:

Abi o l o r i b u r u k u ni e ni? Mi ta sie oo, ma ta simi oo, ti o ba fe je kin se epe fun e

I hate those who sell their future for penny, pennywise-poundsdull, sell only your future but not future of Nigeria
ma binu...oko iyaa mi..pele
Re: GEJ Vs Opposition: Major Hits And Misses by fasbat(m): 3:01pm On Mar 21, 2013
WT NUMEROUS POLITICAL GOOFS FRM UR "OGA AT TOP",SM DULLARDS HAVE D EFFONTERY TO TWIST HISTORY AND EVENTS,AT LEAST UR PAY MASTER DONT GIVE A DAMN AND NEE ONE IN TOWN "I OWE NO ONE ANY APOLOGY FOR D PARDON OF ALAMS" .NIGERIANS WILL SURELY NOT PARDON U IN 2015 ELECTIONS,PATHETIC LEADERSHIP,HEAVILY CORRUPT GOVT OF ALL TIME....
Re: GEJ Vs Opposition: Major Hits And Misses by tomakint: 3:03pm On Mar 21, 2013
oxford: HITS:
1. DELIVERY ON OPPOSITIONS CAMPAIGN POINTS:
Am talking here about those national sore points the oppositions like to attack the PDP government on: Benin-ore Road, Lagos-Ibadan Express way, epilectic power situation, Delapidated facilities at our airports, 2nd Niger Bridge, Dreging of the river Niger, improved electoral process. Ok now they have to come up with new ones as all these are at different stages of completion. Never again will Adams use benin Ore road as a compaign gimmicks.

2. REMOVING JUSTICE SALAMI
This was actually an upper cut. The opposition didnt see this coming and when it happen the wolf cry was to high heavens. Salami has been known to have aided ACN to governorship seat s that they have lost at the pool. Also while presiding over Ekiti governorship disputes he was alleged to have exchange calls with ACN chieftains as revealed by his call log. His removal was a thunder bolt sucker punch and you need to see Tinubu’s face when it landed.

3. ALAMIEYESIGHA’S PARDON:
This is a sagacious political move that left the opposition mesmerized: Before now the opposition were relaying on the enemy within ie Rotimi Amaechi to break the fold of strong home base support for GEJ. GEJ has thus far being the only presidential candidates that has had overwhelming electoral victory in his home base averaging over 90% votes in all the ND states in 2011 election. This is what the opposition were hoping to scatter with Amaech support but with the introduction of THE GOVERNOR GENERAL OF THE NIGER DELTA ,the lion liver is now a mere wish for the dogs. As of the dramas that prelude Alams’s arrest and prosecution – The uk police aided escape, the Bayelsa state house of assembling sitting in lagos to impeach a governor ....I will leave all that for another day.

4. IN CHARGE OF HIS OWN PARTY
Ok, so everyone at the begining said GEJ is a weakling and that he is going to be OBJ stooge. Well the guy has proved all the book makers wrong. We all now know that GEJ is a man of his own. While the key figures in the opposition are battling to gain advantage in finding a foot hold in their ‘yet-to-be-registered’ APC, GEJ is in charge of his own party. From the chairman of BOT, to the national party chairman, to all the kingpins in the present day PDP, all are his men. Obj is ranting of course but then GEJ doesnt seems to “give a damn”.

5. VICTORY OVER ELIGIBILITY CONTEST:
GEJ outsmarted his opponent by going to court before them to challenge his own eligibility to contest and the court has ruled. So that piece of distraction has been cleared. So now all the fine argument on social medias on why he cant contest will just remained there.
MISSES:

1. WRONG TIMING FOR FUEL SUBSIDY REMOVAL IN 2012
2. WRONG CHOICE OF VP IN 2011
3. ALLOWING TANBUWAL TO BECOME SPEAKER
4. ALLOWING ELRUFAI TO COME BACK FROM ASYLUM WHERE HE RAN TO DURING YARADUA TENURE
5. NOT ARRESTING BUHARI FOR ALL HIS INCITEFUL COMMENTS THAT HAS LEAD TO THE KILLINGS OF HUNDREDS OF CHRISTAINS IN THE NORTH.

You have eyes to see bro, especially on his 'MISSES' a matured sign that those of us who believed in Jonathan's efforts to right many wrongs in the badly shaped economy of Nigeria do believe that he is human and he is truly prone to errors, that you have clearly indicated wink As for the Alams pardon, I have always, maintained that many public figures in this country who have perpetrated more heinous crimes than Alams have been pardoned not only in Nigeria even across the world in as much as they have shown penitence, so the hues and cries on Alam's pardon is only coming from the camp of Anti-Jonathan's good governance crying babies cool cool
Re: GEJ Vs Opposition: Major Hits And Misses by visalo: 3:03pm On Mar 21, 2013
Because of hatred, dirty politics and ethnics sentiment will never allow opposition to see what this great goverment of Jonathan is doing. with just only two years in the helms off affair, Almost all the fedral road abandone for years are now undergoing serious construction. The Rail way line are now back on track. Agricultural sector is also receiving great improvement. Most homes are now experiencing 20/23 hours of constant electricity. Haters tell me any regime or any nigeria president that has ever perform this achievement . OBJ eight years is best describe as a wasted years, yet he will open his loud and broad mouth to criticized a performing Jonathan. God help nigeria

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

VP Osinbajo's Estate:See How An Excavator Is Used To Convey Residents Over Flood / Why Owerri Zone Should Produce Next Imo Gov – Iwuanyanwu / LASG Begins Construction Of Abiola–Onijemo Link Road With Bridge

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.