Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,291 members, 7,954,154 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 01:19 PM

GEJ Vs Opposition: Major Hits And Misses - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / GEJ Vs Opposition: Major Hits And Misses (9785 Views)

Port Harcourt Refinery Misses June Target / Lady Trekking To Otuoke For GEJ Misses A Job Opportunity because Of Her Trekking / GEJ Vs Buhari: Whose Body Language Is More Convincing? Reno Omokri Asks (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: GEJ Vs Opposition: Major Hits And Misses by NOLONGTIN1(m): 5:17pm On Mar 21, 2013
The only downside to GEJ administration (IMO) was giving pardon to alams, else his administration is the best I've witness.

Most people are here bashing the OP, but they haven't been able to discredit/disprove his facts/opinion.
As they say, the truth is bitter.

Cant remember what that kind of attitude/reaction is called in psychology (attacking the writer - calling him names e.g 40 laptop, retardeen etc instead of attacking the facts stated).

Since my comment is in contrast to the 'band Wagon', I guess I'm also working for the govt, maybe I'm retarded or whatever. But i would probably be a hero if instead of attacking facts I start hurling insult on GEJ administration or anybody that seems to support him.

I'm not saying he is perfect, but I would like us to attack/disprove facts in favor of his administration instead of calling him names, that way peoples opinion on GEj will change (either positively or negatively) based on facts and not sentiment.

I hope in the near future to open a thread about any governor or president to see constructive arguments (for and against) instead of name-calling or insults (it irritates me)

2 Likes

Re: GEJ Vs Opposition: Major Hits And Misses by abes(m): 5:30pm On Mar 21, 2013

3 Likes

Re: GEJ Vs Opposition: Major Hits And Misses by donstein(m): 5:32pm On Mar 21, 2013
My greatest cry is he (gej) is only creative in opening cans of worms, pull bad blood n den wen u tink he's going to use d full weight of his office to strike as @wen the iron is red HOT!....;

"kaBoOm! he givs u his affirmative punch line. sssssss.iLeeeeent n sitdon luk.
Re: GEJ Vs Opposition: Major Hits And Misses by Nobody: 5:39pm On Mar 21, 2013
I have sat back to enjoy all the reactions and reponses to my post since without commenting and I must say am WOWed by all of you guys comments.
I know Nigerians dont like reading, so I delibrately made the post short. Otherwise I could have gone on and on, on GEJ's HITS:

THE GOOD GOVERNANCE TOUR, initiated by the opposition (NGF) - thinking it would be an avenue to discredit this administration but beautifully hijacked by Mr. Labaran and the opposition are regreting.

CALLING THE BLUFF OF THE OPPOSITIONS:" Sack Oteh, appear before and address the joint house on security, withdrawn JTF, grant amnesty,revert fuel to 65, bla bla....." the biggest undoing of the opposition is their continual underationg of the man GEJ. clueless and a weakling they called him and so they lose the fight even before it start.GEJ is a man of few words. so when he said "I dont give a damn" he meant every word of it.

what more shall I say about the upper cut on Ibori, Henry Okah, Adamu chiroma, Borno elders, ........And this is just the first round of the fight
Re: GEJ Vs Opposition: Major Hits And Misses by TableLeg(m): 6:19pm On Mar 21, 2013
oxford: HITS:
1. DELIVERY ON OPPOSITIONS CAMPAIGN POINTS:
Am talking here about those national sore points the oppositions like to attack the PDP government on: Benin-ore Road, Lagos-Ibadan Express way, epilectic power situation, Delapidated facilities at our airports, 2nd Niger Bridge, Dreging of the river Niger, improved electoral process. Ok now they have to come up with new ones as all these are at different stages of completion. Never again will Adams use benin Ore road as a compaign gimmicks.

2. REMOVING JUSTICE SALAMI
This was actually an upper cut. The opposition didnt see this coming and when it happen the wolf cry was to high heavens. Salami has been known to have aided ACN to governorship seat s that they have lost at the pool. Also while presiding over Ekiti governorship disputes he was alleged to have exchange calls with ACN chieftains as revealed by his call log. His removal was a thunder bolt sucker punch and you need to see Tinubu’s face when it landed.

3. ALAMIEYESIGHA’S PARDON:
This is a sagacious political move that left the opposition mesmerized: Before now the opposition were relaying on the enemy within ie Rotimi Amaechi to break the fold of strong home base support for GEJ. GEJ has thus far being the only presidential candidates that has had overwhelming electoral victory in his home base averaging over 90% votes in all the ND states in 2011 election. This is what the opposition were hoping to scatter with Amaech support but with the introduction of THE GOVERNOR GENERAL OF THE NIGER DELTA ,the lion liver is now a mere wish for the dogs. As of the dramas that prelude Alams’s arrest and prosecution – The uk police aided escape, the Bayelsa state house of assembling sitting in lagos to impeach a governor ....I will leave all that for another day.

4. IN CHARGE OF HIS OWN PARTY
Ok, so everyone at the begining said GEJ is a weakling and that he is going to be OBJ stooge. Well the guy has proved all the book makers wrong. We all now know that GEJ is a man of his own. While the key figures in the opposition are battling to gain advantage in finding a foot hold in their ‘yet-to-be-registered’ APC, GEJ is in charge of his own party. From the chairman of BOT, to the national party chairman, to all the kingpins in the present day PDP, all are his men. Obj is ranting of course but then GEJ doesnt seems to “give a damn”.

5. VICTORY OVER ELIGIBILITY CONTEST:
GEJ outsmarted his opponent by going to court before them to challenge his own eligibility to contest and the court has ruled. So that piece of distraction has been cleared. So now all the fine argument on social medias on why he cant contest will just remained there.
MISSES:

1. WRONG TIMING FOR FUEL SUBSIDY REMOVAL IN 2012
2. WRONG CHOICE OF VP IN 2011
3. ALLOWING TANBUWAL TO BECOME SPEAKER
4. ALLOWING ELRUFAI TO COME BACK FROM ASYLUM WHERE HE RAN TO DURING YARADUA TENURE
5. NOT ARRESTING BUHARI FOR ALL HIS INCITEFUL COMMENTS THAT HAS LEAD TO THE KILLINGS OF HUNDREDS OF CHRISTAINS IN THE NORTH.

With the terrible epistle, poppycock, gobblydygook and drivel above, i can safely conclude that you are a grade A buffoon!
Otueke riverine community resident inbred!
Re: GEJ Vs Opposition: Major Hits And Misses by doche1: 7:44pm On Mar 21, 2013
U are 4 real on this post. With d God giving wisdom that GEJ has above all those who has planned evil agaisnt him,he has victoriously submerge all and bounce top above them all. They all respect him in their conners, the truth z dat GEJ has good plans 4 9ja if only these lieunatic/selfish politicians stop confusing u with wrong notion about GEJ,if only u can see how GEJ z trying his best 2 save 9ja from the hand of all these nawadays politicians like Tinubu,Buhari and el-rufai etc. It take skills 2 be real, its high time we start tinkin well and never be blindfolded with lies js to gain chance in2 public office and steal our money.GEJ is tryin alot but negative/enemies of nigerians will always spit dirts on GEJ gov't js 2 gain access in2 ur mind n use and dump you.up GEJ 2015..............u gatta be wise
Re: GEJ Vs Opposition: Major Hits And Misses by Nobody: 9:45pm On Mar 21, 2013
a1solution: As much as I dont support anybody I dont like u guys cricising Buhari all the time.
But do u like criticisng d president?
Re: GEJ Vs Opposition: Major Hits And Misses by pat4love: 9:51pm On Mar 21, 2013
We should not be carry away with the way the opposition try to paint Jonathan Government as the worst, but I can tell you that a lots of good things are also going on. Criticising Jonathan have become a big business in Nigeria especialy in South West, who ever that try to treat the issue the way it's out to go some person will try to paint him as enemy of Nigeria. Why! Why!! Why!!!
Re: GEJ Vs Opposition: Major Hits And Misses by Nobody: 10:09pm On Mar 21, 2013
abes:

mint!!! cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: GEJ Vs Opposition: Major Hits And Misses by ewet: 12:43am On Mar 22, 2013
Shine1177:

You will be alive heal and hearty when GEJ takes his Oath of office come 2015.
neva neva.GEJ has overstayed is welcome and i tell you he has ran out of 95% of his goodluck i am not sure wht he has left will even last him till 2015.
Re: GEJ Vs Opposition: Major Hits And Misses by ewet: 1:15am On Mar 22, 2013
oxford: HITS:
1. DELIVERY ON OPPOSITIONS CAMPAIGN POINTS:
Am talking here about those national sore points the oppositions like to attack the PDP government on: Benin-ore Road, Lagos-Ibadan Express way, epilectic power situation, Delapidated facilities at our airports, 2nd Niger Bridge, Dreging of the river Niger, improved electoral process. Ok now they have to come up with new ones as all these are at different stages of completion. Never again will Adams use benin Ore road as a compaign gimmicks.

2. REMOVING JUSTICE SALAMI
This was actually an upper cut. The opposition didnt see this coming and when it happen the wolf cry was to high heavens. Salami has been known to have aided ACN to governorship seat s that they have lost at the pool. Also while presiding over Ekiti governorship disputes he was alleged to have exchange calls with ACN chieftains as revealed by his call log. His removal was a thunder bolt sucker punch and you need to see Tinubu’s face when it landed.

3. ALAMIEYESIGHA’S PARDON:
This is a sagacious political move that left the opposition mesmerized: Before now the opposition were relaying on the enemy within ie Rotimi Amaechi to break the fold of strong home base support for GEJ. GEJ has thus far being the only presidential candidates that has had overwhelming electoral victory in his home base averaging over 90% votes in all the ND states in 2011 election. This is what the opposition were hoping to scatter with Amaech support but with the introduction of THE GOVERNOR GENERAL OF THE NIGER DELTA ,the lion liver is now a mere wish for the dogs. As of the dramas that prelude Alams’s arrest and prosecution – The uk police aided escape, the Bayelsa state house of assembling sitting in lagos to impeach a governor ....I will leave all that for another day.

4. IN CHARGE OF HIS OWN PARTY
Ok, so everyone at the begining said GEJ is a weakling and that he is going to be OBJ stooge. Well the guy has proved all the book makers wrong. We all now know that GEJ is a man of his own. While the key figures in the opposition are battling to gain advantage in finding a foot hold in their ‘yet-to-be-registered’ APC, GEJ is in charge of his own party. From the chairman of BOT, to the national party chairman, to all the kingpins in the present day PDP, all are his men. Obj is ranting of course but then GEJ doesnt seems to “give a damn”.

5. VICTORY OVER ELIGIBILITY CONTEST:
GEJ outsmarted his opponent by going to court before them to challenge his own eligibility to contest and the court has ruled. So that piece of distraction has been cleared. So now all the fine argument on social medias on why he cant contest will just remained there.
MISSES:

1. WRONG TIMING FOR FUEL SUBSIDY REMOVAL IN 2012
2. WRONG CHOICE OF VP IN 2011
3. ALLOWING TANBUWAL TO BECOME SPEAKER
4. ALLOWING ELRUFAI TO COME BACK FROM ASYLUM WHERE HE RAN TO DURING YARADUA TENURE
5. NOT ARRESTING BUHARI FOR ALL HIS INCITEFUL COMMENTS THAT HAS LEAD TO THE KILLINGS OF HUNDREDS OF CHRISTAINS IN THE NORTH.
1. The points you raised here depicts your desperation to use anythng no matter hw senseless to wax a praise singing record for your clueless oga at the top. If GEJ will come out and start beating his chest over BEnin-Ore,Lagos-Ibadan roads then We can then vote ABACHA to be the best president for introducing PTF and even IBB for building the 3rd mainland bridge.As to wht u call airport refubishment it's mere repainting to me and in this day and age naija deserves beta.For the 2nd naija bridge we still dey wait.

2. Is your GEJ more intelligent than the NJC or his IQ is so great tht he his reputed for having indepth knowledge of every field of human endeavour,I dnt thnk so and if your allegations against Justice Ayo salami are true,your GEJ owns the entire security apparatuses in this country,let him come out with prove and charge this man to court.

3. Alams Alams.You are even waxing lyrical with this one.Your jaundiced brain shuld know tht your clueless Oga at the top has shot himself in the foot and paved the way for his own exit come 2015 i bet you he will not escape this one and this very issue will be wht will inadvertently lead to his downfall.We wait and see if its only the south south tht will be voting or lets see hw you can double the population off the south south.

4. Even the un immaculate Obj who is no good at politics was able to force his interest on the PDP and any dissenting voice was either shipped out or whipped in line when he held sway as president.You wait and see wht will happen to your oga at the top by the time this Charlatans,sychophants and political jobbers are thru with him.then you will realise he is just being used as toilet paper and will surely be used to wipe the very arses he his currently hob nobbling with.

5. of couse he is eligible but he was too daft to know this and shuld not hav gon to court in the first place. He has every free right to contest come 2015 and did not need any court to tell him tht. But your oga at the top who is always eager to show is cluelessness as just achieved the inestimable record of being the dumbest president ever.
I dey laff grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: GEJ Vs Opposition: Major Hits And Misses by TableLeg(m): 9:18am On Mar 22, 2013
ewet:
1. The points you raised here depicts your desperation to use anythng no matter hw senseless to wax a praise singing record for your clueless oga at the top. If GEJ will come out and start beating his chest over BEnin-Ore,Lagos-Ibadan roads then We can then vote ABACHA to be the best president for introducing PTF and even IBB for building the 3rd mainland bridge.As to wht u call airport refubishment it's mere repainting to me and in this day and age naija deserves beta.For the 2nd naija bridge we still dey wait.
2. Is your GEJ more intelligent than the NJC or his IQ is so great tht he his reputed for having indepth knowledge of every field of human endeavour,I dnt thnk so and if your allegations against Justice Ayo salami are true,your GEJ owns the entire security apparatuses in this country,let him come out with prove and charge this man to court.
3. Alams Alams.You are even waxing lyrical with this one.Your jaundiced brain shuld know tht your clueless Oga at the top has shot himself in the foot and paved the way for his own exit come 2015 i bet you he will not escape this one and this very issue will be wht will inadvertently lead to his downfall.We wait and see if its only the south south tht will be voting or lets see hw you can double the population off the south south.
4. Even the un immaculate Obj who is no good at politics was able to force his interest on the PDP and any dissenting voice was either shipped out or whipped in line when he held sway as president.You wait and see wht will happen to your oga at the top by the time this Charlatans,sychophants and political jobbers are thru with him.then you will realise he is just being used as toilet paper and will surely be used to wipe the very arses he his currently hob nobbling with.
5. of couse he is eligible but he was too daft to know this and shuld not hav gon to court in the first place. He has every free right to contest come 2015 and did not need any court to tell him tht. But your oga at the top who is always eager to show is cluelessness as just achieved the inestimable record of being the dumbest president ever.

Hahahahaha... Teach the du..nce called "Oxford" more lessons abeg....
It beats me how someone can sit down and cook up so much poppycocks and gobblydygooks when we all know the deal!

OP
Do us a favour, go fu....ck yourself and tell GEJ to forget about 2015.... Nigerians are going all out, en-masse, to get rid of him by then, that is if he doesnt get toppled before then!
Re: GEJ Vs Opposition: Major Hits And Misses by juventino: 9:30am On Mar 22, 2013
abes:

Lovely pics of my president.
Btw who is more handsome, GEJ vs Tinubu (one word answer required please)
Re: GEJ Vs Opposition: Major Hits And Misses by dioman: 9:58am On Mar 22, 2013
'GEJ is our worst presido'...y cnt we wait until he complete his tenure b4 judging. The exist other arm of governments doing d checking and balance. 4 alams, aint happy abt the padon bt ws xpecting d SENATE/HOUSE OF REP 2 act.
Re: GEJ Vs Opposition: Major Hits And Misses by Emperor007: 11:00am On Mar 22, 2013
tomakint:
I appreciate the fact that you recognized some set of people you so much hate, because they share different opinions to your 'own views' however, the reason why you (ACN thugs and Tinubu's apologists) must always curse at Pro-Jonathan's government is what I don't practically understand, we know you guys are angry about to go bananas, that we understand but the reason why you are that ANGRY is what we don't know undecided

^^^

You should know, the North and SW don't want anything that would affect the small cliche controlling the oil in another person's backyard. They are bent on making Nigerians not to see any good in GEJ, as if others that ruled before now were better, and Nigeria couldn't make progress before GEJ came

Re: GEJ Vs Opposition: Major Hits And Misses by gsalvatore: 11:27am On Mar 22, 2013
earthgreeners:

May God punish you for supporting a bad government that place the future of my unborn child in jeopardy.
* this got me wondering* in as much as I don't like politics(naija politics for that matter) and I like to keep an open mind, just tell me which government in Nigeria that is a good government,that didn't get Nigerians screwed. Those previous governments placed the present masses in jeopardy thats why all this shits are happening.
So tell yourself the truth, those APCs and PDPs are of previous governments-i even fear the oppositions more.
The biggest problem a reformer has is the benefactors of the previous set up- Jonathan can't clean up a mess being generated since the 60s in just 2yrs... Let's be real here.
Jonathan is but a MAN, he is Surrounded by Sycophant, the Opposition are Sycophants personified-though opposition is healthy in politics.

Abeg all of una wey dey complain, who b ur president that made naija all rosy?

The devil you Know is better than the Angel in the Bush.
Re: GEJ Vs Opposition: Major Hits And Misses by gsalvatore: 11:31am On Mar 22, 2013
earthgreeners:

May God punish you for supporting a bad government that place the future of my unborn child in jeopardy.
* this got me wondering* in as much as I don't like politics(naija politics for that matter) and I like to keep an open mind, just tell me which government in Nigeria that is a good government,that didn't get Nigerians screwed. Those previous governments placed the present masses in jeopardy thats why all this shits are happening.
So tell yourself the truth, those APCs and PDPs are of previous governments-i even fear the oppositions more.
The biggest problem a reformer has is the benefactors of the previous set up- Jonathan can't clean up a mess being generated since the 60s in just 2yrs... Let's be real here.
Jonathan is but a MAN, he is Surrounded by Sycophant, the Opposition are Sycophants personified-though opposition is healthy in politics.

Re: GEJ Vs Opposition: Major Hits And Misses by gsalvatore: 11:39am On Mar 22, 2013
earthgreeners:

Re: GEJ Vs Opposition: Major Hits And Misses by gilmaro(m): 12:13pm On Mar 22, 2013
Gej should be allowed to lead in peace, he's not perfect we know but least he has some credit.
He still remains the most understanding, tolerant and true democratic leader Nigeria has ever
Had. He is the most criticised yet calm in reaching conclusion.
Re: GEJ Vs Opposition: Major Hits And Misses by Hugoboi(m): 12:48pm On Mar 22, 2013
This poster who started this thread really needs a psychiatric evaluation.
Re: GEJ Vs Opposition: Major Hits And Misses by Shine1177: 2:14pm On Mar 22, 2013
ewet:
neva neva.GEJ has overstayed is welcome and i tell you he has ran out of 95% of his goodluck i am not sure wht he has left will even last him till 2015.

God will spare our lives. Hope you understand?
Re: GEJ Vs Opposition: Major Hits And Misses by DobleO7: 6:29pm On Mar 22, 2013
I was made to understand that President Jonathan was constitutionally right to Pardon Alams and others. Is it true?
Re: GEJ Vs Opposition: Major Hits And Misses by DeGenius3(m): 7:47pm On Mar 22, 2013
really made some decisions that were very controversial.

he needs to check the kind of advisers he has.
Re: GEJ Vs Opposition: Major Hits And Misses by Hugoboi(m): 3:58pm On Mar 27, 2013
DobleO7: I was made to understand that President Jonathan was constitutionally right to Pardon Alams and others. Is it true?

Yes of course. The issue in question is the "morality" of the said decision. The answer should be a very obvious one given the fact that we are governed by a "morally bankrupt" commander in chief.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

How Can A President Of A Country Openly Display Flag Of A Terrorist Organization / VP Osinbajo's Estate:See How An Excavator Is Used To Convey Residents Over Flood / Orji Kalu: Tinubu’s Presidency Will Benefit Igbo People

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 87
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.