Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,880 members, 7,817,594 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:11 PM

How Often Do You Call Your Lover? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Often Do You Call Your Lover? (15212 Views)

Can You Bathe With Your Lover? / What Do You Call Your Lover In Private? / What Pet Name/Names Do You Call Your Lover? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Often Do You Call Your Lover? by dljbd1(m): 3:47pm On Mar 25, 2013
penzino: Thanx OP for dis thread.... Just wanted to ask about how often u call some1 u care alot for but u havnt actually told her u are interested in her?? I no wan make mistake make e no be say person dey pest her? Thnx guys, ur views are welcome!!!
well...what can I say...my blood cousin is in lovesmiley
Re: How Often Do You Call Your Lover? by oneking(m): 3:49pm On Mar 25, 2013
i call like 3 or 5 times daily untill she got fed up with me. ones she told me point blank that she regreted puttin on her fhone when she did coz i happened to call her at that time. Anyway, these days, i dont call at all but maybe she will get one call from me for a happy easter cellebration. Afterall, i am a busy person now, no time

1 Like

Re: How Often Do You Call Your Lover? by BecaciaBarbie(f): 3:50pm On Mar 25, 2013
I dunno...
But one thing i believe is, when u dont call often...it shows u dont care/love the person...even if u cant call or too busy to call, try snding a txt or something! Cause if u dont give ur partner all d attention he or she needs, someone else might do that job for you.

2 Likes

Re: How Often Do You Call Your Lover? by Truckpusher(m): 3:53pm On Mar 25, 2013
dmcdad:
Chop wetin? Just curious...
That thing wey you dey think cheesy
Re: How Often Do You Call Your Lover? by BecaciaBarbie(f): 3:58pm On Mar 25, 2013
Harbosede02: itz everyday u av feelings 4 sum1,dis feelings disapear at tyms,bt 4 me,i cal im only if nessecary,cos my bf is d most useless fin eva!
loool...haba! grin
Re: How Often Do You Call Your Lover? by Smartiegurl(f): 3:59pm On Mar 25, 2013
nbright: Jesus Christ!.... And you are still with him?
hehehehe! U pondering with me?
Re: How Often Do You Call Your Lover? by jasper7(m): 4:05pm On Mar 25, 2013
Olwe: I call him 3 times a day. First one is when I wake him up, 2nd is when I arive a work, to inform him that I arrived safe. 3rd one is during my lunch. So he is left with a duty of calling me the whole afternoon until bed time.
Mehn, you get plenty time o. MTN must really be dancing azonto for customers like you. WONDERFUL. my own, I call when it's important. Am not an aimless caller cheesy
Re: How Often Do You Call Your Lover? by jasper7(m): 4:09pm On Mar 25, 2013
dmcdad:
Jeez!!!

If he is the most useless and yet you stick with him, I wonder...
Birds of the same feather. na togeda tins na grin
Re: How Often Do You Call Your Lover? by Prodigee: 4:10pm On Mar 25, 2013
Me no get gf...so who i wan dey call?

1 Like

Re: How Often Do You Call Your Lover? by jasper7(m): 4:10pm On Mar 25, 2013
oneking: i call like 3 or 5 times daily untill she got fed up with me. ones she told me point blank that she regreted puttin on her fhone when she did coz i happened to call her at that time. Anyway, these days, i dont call at all but maybe she will get one call from me for a happy easter cellebration. Afterall, i am a busy person now, no time
LWTMB for your story. these gals no get respect shaa. anyways... ThankGod u are no more a learner
Re: How Often Do You Call Your Lover? by buklan4realyah(f): 4:12pm On Mar 25, 2013
Harbosede02: itz everyday u av feelings 4 sum1,dis feelings disapear at tyms,bt 4 me,i cal im only if nessecary, cos my bf is d most useless fin eva!

Jesus Christ!.... And you are still with him?
nbright: Jesus Christ!.... And you are still with him?

kilode!! dats too bad shocked
Re: How Often Do You Call Your Lover? by nbright: 4:14pm On Mar 25, 2013
Smartie gurl: hehehehe! U pondering with me?
Yes o... It's very shocking to say the least... Sticking to something she termed "useless", that means she's ........... (I no talk o)
Re: How Often Do You Call Your Lover? by jasper7(m): 4:16pm On Mar 25, 2013
penzino: thanx eniafe, d thing is, telling her aint a problem, d problem is dat am not close to her right now, am serving far away from home... So telling her am interested on fone? Is it a right move or not?
Guy, time waits for no man. if you see the gal you love, tell her sharp sharp. no need for fronting. Truth is if she's ever gonna accept you, it doesn't matter if it is in the toilet or kitchen or over the fone or internet chat. Luv doesn't speak many languages. dis one you no dey around, you can be dere slacking and one sharp broda would snatch her under ur nose. tell her, who knows? she might also have the same feelings. like I said before, Love doesn't speak many languages

1 Like

Re: How Often Do You Call Your Lover? by mariblizzy(f): 4:18pm On Mar 25, 2013
we talk to each other @list 3tyms in a day. He calls and i call too some tym we can even talk to each oda for more dan 5tyms a day too....
Re: How Often Do You Call Your Lover? by jasper7(m): 4:18pm On Mar 25, 2013
Idowuogbo, One minute your here and the other minute you're another place. which kine ghost mode be dat? cheesy
Re: How Often Do You Call Your Lover? by dmcdad: 4:20pm On Mar 25, 2013
oneking: i call like 3 or 5 times daily untill she got fed up with me. ones she told me point blank that she regreted puttin on her fhone when she did coz i happened to call her at that time. Anyway, these days, i dont call at all but maybe she will get one call from me for a happy easter cellebration. Afterall, i am a busy person now, no time
Little wonder some people get sick and tired of their love after just six months or less of getting together. Why wont it be so when u call aimlessly? Jeez! I mean, calling 5 times a day is much abeg. Ahan! Na that one u come life come do?

Besides that I guess there would be SMSs and the likes in the course of the day too. Na wa ooooo
Re: How Often Do You Call Your Lover? by dmcdad: 4:21pm On Mar 25, 2013
Prodigee: Me no get gf...so who i wan dey call?
Gbam!!! Abi oooo
Re: How Often Do You Call Your Lover? by Idowuogbo(f): 4:22pm On Mar 25, 2013
jasper7: Idowuogbo, One minute your here and the other minute you're another place. which kine ghost mode be dat? cheesy
U wan woo me ni? cheesy
Re: How Often Do You Call Your Lover? by Smartiegurl(f): 4:23pm On Mar 25, 2013
nbright: Yes o... It's very shocking to say the least... Sticking to something she termed "useless", that means she's ........... (I no talk o)
hehehehe! Talkam joor.....i bet they ar quarelling or somethng.
Re: How Often Do You Call Your Lover? by dmcdad: 4:24pm On Mar 25, 2013
nbright: Yes o... It's very shocking to say the least... Sticking to something she termed "useless", that means she's ........... (I no talk o)
Guy me and u do the same... I be wan unleash wetin she be eventually, buh I come reason say make e no e like say na me dem wan hear am from...

Buh to be candid, its preposterous, not to mention bizarre....
Re: How Often Do You Call Your Lover? by jasper7(m): 4:25pm On Mar 25, 2013
Idowuogbo:
U wan woo me ni? cheesy
Lol... not yet. I still dey stalk you for now. I dey your back o! grin
Re: How Often Do You Call Your Lover? by Prodigee: 4:25pm On Mar 25, 2013
jasper7: Idowuogbo, One minute your here and the other minute you're another place. which kine ghost mode be dat? cheesy
Ubiquitous i'll say!
Re: How Often Do You Call Your Lover? by dmcdad: 4:26pm On Mar 25, 2013
Smartie gurl: hehehehe! Talkam joor.....i bet they ar quarelling or somethng.
I guess they are cause its really startling...
Re: How Often Do You Call Your Lover? by jasper7(m): 4:27pm On Mar 25, 2013
dmcdad:
Little wonder some people get sick and tired of their love after just six months or less of getting together. Why wont it be so when u call aimlessly? Jeez! I mean, calling 5 times a day is much abeg. Ahan! Na that one u come life come do?

Besides that I guess there would be SMSs and the likes in the course of the day too. Na wa ooooo
you got me lol-ing. the guy na learner before. but the gal don blast am
Re: How Often Do You Call Your Lover? by nbright: 4:29pm On Mar 25, 2013
Smartie gurl: hehehehe! Talkam joor.....i bet they ar quarelling or somethng.
I no fit o... I like peace die.... I thought Idowu would have helped me
Re: How Often Do You Call Your Lover? by nbright: 4:30pm On Mar 25, 2013
dmcdad:
Guy me and u do the same... I be wan unleash wetin she be eventually, buh I come reason say make e no e like say na me dem wan hear am from...

Buh to be candid, its preposterous, not to mention bizarre....
VERY BIZARRE.
Re: How Often Do You Call Your Lover? by jasper7(m): 4:32pm On Mar 25, 2013
Prodigee: Ubiquitous i'll say!
Oga, I must hail o. you made me draw out my dictionary. I been wan research see, if to say you dey insult my Idowuogbo. I come dey wonder which one be Ubiquitous cos the tin sound like Bootylicious. cheesy. I wan begin dey para. but my dictionary calm me down. see wetin too much school dey cause.
Re: How Often Do You Call Your Lover? by geezyk(m): 4:37pm On Mar 25, 2013
Harbosede02: itz everyday u av feelings 4 sum1,dis feelings disapear at tyms,bt 4 me,i cal im only if nessecary,cos my bf is d most useless fin eva!
Did I hear u say d most useless fin ever And u're still with him.

Dis shows dat guys are really scarce.. She's tryna hold on to d one she's got,even though he's very bad,Till d good one comes her way cheesy grin I laugh in swahili
Re: How Often Do You Call Your Lover? by Nobody: 4:54pm On Mar 25, 2013
'mide eniafe:
How often are you meant to call someone you're in a serious relationship with or someone you claim to care about?

I was chatting with a few friends earlier today and one of them brought up this topic. One was like twice a day, another said once once a week. I was like, Like Seriously? What a flip! My boyfriend should call me everyday.

Anyway, what's your take on this?

UR BF SHOULD CALL U EVERYDAY YEAH RIGHT! WHEN HE DOES U WILL BE THE FIRST TO START GRUMBLING SAYING HE IS STALKING YOU ETC.
Re: How Often Do You Call Your Lover? by emmsnice(m): 5:13pm On Mar 25, 2013
I call her wen i feel lyk
Re: How Often Do You Call Your Lover? by Fynestboi: 5:13pm On Mar 25, 2013
Dis issue abt call who owns d utmost part in callng is it guy or d gurl....

Coz dis issue of call actually led to d break up of my frnd.. Wit her gf...

D gurl hardly call dis guy maybe once in 2wiks, bt dis guy do call her always, bt if d gurl calls na credit she wan ask, so d guy stop callng her...

Who s at fault?
Re: How Often Do You Call Your Lover? by nekaa(f): 5:17pm On Mar 25, 2013
Without chats: once in two days is fine with nekaa, buh with chats once in a week is okay.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

D Sweetness Between D Legs Of Naija Girls Is Far Important Than Making Heaven. / I Got The Shock Of My Life Today: Tinder Is The Headquarters Of Gays In Nigeria / 5 Steps To Seduce Girls - A Seduction Guide For Men

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.