Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,810 members, 7,817,352 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:47 AM

My Pain - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Pain (3420 Views)

Laugh At My Pain (lamp) / My Pain, Distress And Agony As A Single Mother. / My Pain After Hurting Her So Bad.. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Pain by Jibwillz: 3:00am On Mar 25, 2013
WackyJ1: I will never be a fool. Ladies themselves here (not even guys oh) Have told you how it happened and that the girl is not innocent and you're still here trying to be all considerate and whatever.. Okay well be Nice to her calm her down get her through the trauma then after 3 weeks where everything is over and she thinks all is back to normal. You break up with her.. The girl has no excuse for going to the guy's house. I myself will not accept any rubbish reason given the circumstances she told you..
Brother girls can lie very very well. You might even be surprised to know that she is still visiting the guy or atleast picking his calls. Forget being unselfish, was she considerate of you when she went to the guy's house. Don't be a fool oh. Do away with what must be done away with. Girls themselves will not accept this kind of excuse from you, so don't listen to anyone telling you to try and forgive. Leave that to her next boyfriend..
Ask yourself this what stops her from going to another guys house sometime after everything has calmed down and the difference this time is that she won't tell you. A word is enough for the wise
jeez! D bolded alone makez me suspect you (or u d guy in questn) Jes kiddn lolz... I askd her if she'z seen d guy since d incident bt was shocked when she said yes that he was still sayn d same old jargonz. To God be the glory, that statement has made me come 2 a conclusion abt d whole thing...
Re: My Pain by segzicres(m): 3:05am On Mar 25, 2013
This babe was never a virgin in the first place........this is just THE SCAM to relieve herself of that lie......this scam has bEen recycled over the year, again and again......if she wants you to believe her, she should report the case to the police....
Re: My Pain by Jibwillz: 3:42am On Mar 25, 2013
pendo89: We are supposed to run away from stalkers, not willingly walk into their traps.
If they become a nuisance we report, just in case anything happens.
I know there's more 2d so called story, and I know she's just using the term "stalker" to prove her innocence, cuz I'm still wondering how that cud have happened 2 her if he is truly one...

IZUKWU: Hmmm! Am short of words.
Please don't be. Shit happens and I just happen 2b packing mine with my heart out...

adim2: @op
Please answer these questions then from there i will add my 1 cent advice.
1. Have u made love with her before
2. Did she tell you she was a virgin?
3. When did she say that the incident happened
4. What was her actions?
1. I can no longer claim she's a virgin if I've made love 2 her. Ans: NO...
2. She doesn't need 2 cux we "makeout", and I get 2 touch down everytime we do. Ans: She was still one the last time we were together...
3. Ans: 7:30pm on the night I posted the topic...
4. Number 4 is quite hard 2 tell, being that she's miles away...
Re: My Pain by Jibwillz: 3:53am On Mar 25, 2013
segzi cres: This babe was never a virgin in the first place........this is just THE SCAM to relieve herself of that lie......this scam has bEen recycled over the year, again and again......if she wants you to believe her, she should report the case to the police....
I can't say the same about other girls, but as a guy whom dis is not his first rlatnshp,,, I can vouch on her status... I don't take such bait without proof...
Re: My Pain by WackyJ1(m): 5:23pm On Mar 25, 2013
Sir the most relevant question now is. Have you broken up with her yet and please ask her to give you the guy number or better yet get it for yourself and find out the truth from the guy's mouth

1 Like

Re: My Pain by Nobody: 5:47am On Mar 26, 2013
WackyJ1: Sir the most relevant question now is. Have you broken up with her yet and please ask her to give you the guy number or better yet get it for yourself and find out the truth from the guy's mouth

99% chance that she will not give it to him.
Re: My Pain by kay9(m): 7:22am On Mar 26, 2013
Jibwillz: Thnx sinior!... But I've been calm and very accommodating since d whole issue... Even tried 2 make her see reasons why she must get justice dne, bt she'z hell-bent on kippn it 2 herself, sayn she's gna make "him pay dearly on her own accord". Dat which has fully arouse my suspicion abt her even more... SHE CNT B TRUST'D

Well, i guess the matter is done and dusted then.
Re: My Pain by Jibwillz: 9:07am On Mar 26, 2013
#siqhz!

As hard as it was for me 2 make a decision, I never knew it was qna b easy coming 2 a conclusion...

I had 2 do what was best for us both. I never want'd it 2 come 2diz, but she gave me quite enough reasons not 2 trust her anymore.
To all d above posts saying I shud forgive her,,, yes! I have forgiven her but can never forget what she did.
Her sense of reasoning and her reaction about d whole issue has brought a huge dent on d rlathshp, I can't av myself sticking by a girl willing 2 cover up a lie just 2 save her own a.ss or wahevr reason she got...

Ve taken a walk... I'd rathr be alone than be with sm1 who doesn't value what we had, trust or respect my feelings let alone wanna get justice dne about what happened 2 her but chose 2 keep mute and bury d whole issue...

#WE OFFICIALLY OVER

My thnx goes owt 2evey1, 4ur comments and contribution, they were all highly appreciated...

@wackyj1,,,, cheesy nah ur word I follow ooogringrin... But truth be told, u cudnt av put it any better cuz I myself was already put-off by her actions and breakn up with her was just d right and necessary move. Just cudnt wait 3more weeks as u said b4 dat cud happen. Lmao... Thnx! Sire...
Re: My Pain by Jibwillz: 9:15am On Mar 26, 2013
WackyJ1: Sir the most relevant question now is. Have you broken up with her yet and please ask her to give you the guy number or better yet get it for yourself and find out the truth from the guy's mouth
is there still a need for this after breakn up wiv her... Please try and make me understand why this needs 2b done. Thnx
Re: My Pain by adim2(m): 10:22am On Mar 26, 2013
Jibwillz: is there still a need for this after breakn up wiv her... Please try and make me understand why this needs 2b done. Thnx
You don't need the guys number and even if u ask, she won't give it to you. Your lady was at fault and i before both of them have been having sex prior to the incident. Maybe something go out of hand and then she decided to confront you. Just take a walk for good
Re: My Pain by WackyJ1(m): 10:48am On Mar 26, 2013
Jibwillz: is there still a need for this after breakn up wiv her... Please try and make me understand why this needs 2b done. Thnx
No need to get the number again, you have left the scene and you have left, it's time to move to greener pastures. funny enough the truth has a way of always coming to light later in life
Re: My Pain by EIC1: 2:29pm On Mar 27, 2013
Mynd_44: She should report to the police na. What would we do about it here?

cheesy will reporting to the police bring back her virginity? #sarcastic#

(1) (2) (Reply)

I'm A Year Older Today : You Are All Invited. / Aww!!! They Were Once Classmates, But Now They Are Headed To The Alter... (See) / Please What Is Wrong With This Pictures?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.