Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,926 members, 7,814,115 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 07:04 AM

She's Beautiful From A Wealthy Background, But She's Dating A Pick-pocket - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She's Beautiful From A Wealthy Background, But She's Dating A Pick-pocket (1175 Views)

Should A Lady Cook For The Guy She's Dating? / Trust Me, Every Girl Thinks She's Beautiful. / Wow She's Beautiful! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

She's Beautiful From A Wealthy Background, But She's Dating A Pick-pocket by afangide(m): 9:18am On Mar 22, 2013
Sometimes I wonder why some girls beautiful, educated, from well-to-do background stoop so low as to getting involved with ugly weed smoking area thieves, haven't you noticed one yourself?. Could it be love?
Re: She's Beautiful From A Wealthy Background, But She's Dating A Pick-pocket by a1solution: 9:22am On Mar 22, 2013
It depends on what the girl saw in the guy maybe body build or s.ex satisfactIon.
Re: She's Beautiful From A Wealthy Background, But She's Dating A Pick-pocket by Nobody: 9:31am On Mar 22, 2013
Please consult tai2's How To Maintain and Control a Woman, and you shall have your answer grin
I don't believe much of it, but. . . erm. . erm. . .it kinda works.
Re: She's Beautiful From A Wealthy Background, But She's Dating A Pick-pocket by enigmagu1(m): 9:45am On Mar 22, 2013
Letar on when d area boy hurt her...D same girl will say all guys are dsame...

How can 2ppl b dsame??
Re: She's Beautiful From A Wealthy Background, But She's Dating A Pick-pocket by afangide(m): 9:47am On Mar 22, 2013
sauer: Please consult tai2's How To Maintain and Control a Woman, and you shall have your answer grin
I don't believe much of it, but. . . erm. . erm. . .it kinda works.
how does that fit in here?
Re: She's Beautiful From A Wealthy Background, But She's Dating A Pick-pocket by shiftbutton: 10:13am On Mar 22, 2013
Women find love in strange places
Re: She's Beautiful From A Wealthy Background, But She's Dating A Pick-pocket by Nobody: 10:48am On Mar 22, 2013
afangide: how does that fit in here?
ask me again angry
Re: She's Beautiful From A Wealthy Background, But She's Dating A Pick-pocket by Nobody: 5:15pm On Mar 22, 2013
@OP
the same reason why men many are gladly dating confirmed street ashewos, or better yet because she is attracted to the badboy/gangsta type.

1 Like

Re: She's Beautiful From A Wealthy Background, But She's Dating A Pick-pocket by ITbomb(m): 1:30am On Mar 23, 2013
What she want is a little rough handling from the alpha male as obviously she has been drowned with too much pampering at home.
And don't forget , those gangsters deliver the best sex [wild and hot - take it baby take it from daddy instead of your nice and slow - hope I'm not hurting u]
Re: She's Beautiful From A Wealthy Background, But She's Dating A Pick-pocket by NET1(m): 5:23pm On Mar 23, 2013
afangide: how does that fit in here?

Guy, read that post by tai2. It explains everything about Feminine Psychology (especially as it relates to Relationships, Sex, et al).
If all men read and understood Tai's position, we would have less wussies in the society today.

.NET

(1) (Reply)

Mall Bans Sex In Its Toilet / And She Said I Shud Send Her A Blackberry Phone ( Wat Am I ) / Oaths

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.