Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,140,459 members, 7,770,141 topics. Date: Tuesday, 19 March 2024 at 05:35 AM

Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! - Jobs/Vacancies (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! (475092 Views)

Nigerian Army Dssc & Ssc 2015 Aspirants / Nigerian Army DSSC and SSC 2014 Aspirants / Nigerian Army DSSC/SSC 2012 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (203) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by phemywise: 4:22pm On Mar 28, 2013
emmanuel4fire:
phemmymise is it possible for one to use his university statement of result to apply?
Yes as long as it shows u graduated there

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by emmanuel4fire: 4:25pm On Mar 28, 2013
phemywise:
Yes as long as it shows u graduated there
Thanks for the quick response.
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by Yinkagbo(m): 5:30pm On Mar 28, 2013
emmanuel4fire:
Thanks for the quick response.
@emmanuel,please help me out for the pin,i beg
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by Ohsix06: 5:33pm On Mar 28, 2013
Pls d form is nt available at eco bank branch at sagamu nd ijebu ode. Pls whr else can i buy d form or who hav bought is shld let me knw. Thanks
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by emmanuel4fire: 5:51pm On Mar 28, 2013
Ohsix06: Pls d form is nt available at eco bank branch at sagamu nd ijebu ode. Pls whr else can i buy d form or who hav bought is shld let me knw. Thanks
You can buy the pin at Ecobank beside Alade Market, Allen Ikeja Lagos state. But you need to wait till tuesday next week, because they can't generate the pin for now.Is Ijebu Ode under Ogun or Ondo state? If it's under any of these state let me know so that I can give you their customer care number and you call to make enquiries instead of spending t.fare to visit different branches.
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by emmanuel4fire: 5:56pm On Mar 28, 2013
Yinkagbo:
@emmanuel,please help me out for the pin,i beg
For now they can't generate pin because the website is not opening. I was told to come next week tuesday. I will definitely let you know when I get mine on tuesday next week.
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by ekoyochris(m): 6:15pm On Mar 28, 2013
Pls is Age declaration goten frm customary court geniune

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by emmanuel4fire: 6:32pm On Mar 28, 2013
ekoyochris: Pls is Age declaration goten frm customary court geniune
Yes it's genuine. But it would be better if you do it in a high court, because customary court deals mainly with marital and family related issues.
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by sambright2012: 7:09pm On Mar 28, 2013
pls can ple wit 3rd class apply ?
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by emmanuel4fire: 7:27pm On Mar 28, 2013
sambright2012: pls can ple wit 3rd class apply ?
No sir. They said only those with a minimum of 2nd class lower degree. Visit www.nigerianarmyms.org for dssc and ssc application requirement. Thanks sir.
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by cyril83(m): 7:36pm On Mar 28, 2013
Hello house, pls can someone get into nigerian army by having colonel as backbone? Just asking
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by emmanuel4fire: 7:41pm On Mar 28, 2013
cyril83: Hello house, pls can someone get into nigerian army by having colonel as backbone? Just asking
It depends on the connection the person has in the military. But don't over depend on anyone. Just give in your best and leave the rest for God to perfect it.
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by guruobinna: 7:50pm On Mar 28, 2013
Our Yansh:

Can a short-sighted Nigga apply??

angry angry
Don't allow anybody to misinform or deceive you. If you are short sighted (myopic) you can apply. 'HINTS'
*If you are applying apply 4 the DSSC.
*Make sure you come with Doctor's report.
*Meet the senator representing yr senatorial zone or anybody that can influence the governor of your state.
*Thank me later

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by luvprince4real(m): 8:15pm On Mar 28, 2013
there is no mention of chemical engineering anywhere in d advert, can i still apply?
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by Yinkagbo(m): 8:27pm On Mar 28, 2013
emmanuel4fire:
Yes it's genuine. But it would be better if you do it in a high court, because customary court deals mainly with marital and family related issues.

can the one issued by general hospital be okay
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by Ohsix06: 8:39pm On Mar 28, 2013
@ emmanuel thanks alot it's ogun state nd i wil be expectin d customer care numba nd my acquire b.sc (edu) in political sci so i'm apply 4 dssc is dat right cos i ask one family frnd army nd she said i shld apply 4 dssc. Hope 2 hear 4rm u soon
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by emmanuel4fire: 8:59pm On Mar 28, 2013
Yinkagbo:

can the one issued by general hospital be okay
I can't really say sir. But it will do you much good than harm if you do it in a high court. Thanks.
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by emmanuel4fire: 9:02pm On Mar 28, 2013
luvprince4real: there is no mention of chemical engineering anywhere in d advert, can i still apply?
Sir, you can apply under engineering.
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by ekoyochris(m): 9:03pm On Mar 28, 2013
I ave Already done it wit customary court hope it wount pose a problem
emmanuel4fire:
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by emmanuel4fire: 9:24pm On Mar 28, 2013
ekoyochris: I ave Already done it wit customary court hope it wount pose a problem
Sir, it will be lot better if you do it in a high court. I can't really say if it will pose any problem if you do it in a customary court. But as long as it's a court and presided and signed by a judge they might accept it. Thanks.
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by phemywise: 9:43pm On Mar 28, 2013
Ohsix06: @ emmanuel thanks alot it's ogun state nd i wil be expectin d customer care numba nd my acquire b.sc (edu) in political sci so i'm apply 4 dssc is dat right cos i ask one family frnd army nd she said i shld apply 4 dssc. Hope 2 hear 4rm u soon
Why don't u just go to their website and read thru the criteria for Dssc/ssc very well. But as far as I kno, educationist are recognised wen dey apply thru DSSc dan SSc. So u may not be totally wrong.
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by emmanuel4fire: 10:00pm On Mar 28, 2013
Ohsix06: @ emmanuel thanks alot it's ogun state nd i wil be expectin d customer care numba nd my acquire b.sc (edu) in political sci so i'm apply 4 dssc is dat right cos i ask one family frnd army nd she said i shld apply 4 dssc. Hope 2 hear 4rm u soon
Sir you can apply for it as long as it's 2:2 and as long as it's B.sc or B.ed. You can reach Ecobank in your state with this customer care numbers and addresses.
ECOBANK: 237 Idiroko Road, Ogun state
phone number: 07041450643, 07041450239
Ecobank: Plot 3 Ilaro Road, Agbara Ogun state.
If they don't have the form tell them to direct you to a branch closer by that sells the form.
Their line is open 9am-4pm mondays- fridays. Thanks.
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by Nobody: 3:39am On Mar 29, 2013
ekoyochris: Welcome To The Online Recruitment Portal for the Nigerian Armed Forces. Through this portal, you can Make Your Registration Payment and Fill the Applicatin Form. You can Edit Your Application, View Your Application profile, Upload Your scanned documents that is you credentials, and Check Your Application status to know if you have been recruited.
Follow the Order:

(1) Obtain a PIN Code from any branch of Ecobank nationwide upon the payment of N2,500 Application Fee to the Cashier.

(2) Logon to www.nigerianarmyms.org

(3) Read the Qualification Criteria.

(4) From the Home Page, Select DSSC or SSC application type. Ensure you chose the right type from the home page.

(5) Click on 'Register' above to fill the registration form. Ensure you type the PIN Code obtained from the bank correctly
NOTE: REGISTRATION IS TO BE DONE ONCE. IF YOU HAVE REGISTERED BEFORE JUST LOGIN TO CONTINUE FILLING YOUR FORM.

(6) On successful registration, you will receive a success email and SMS from 'The Nigerian Army'.

(7) Click on 'Login' to login, then you can start filling the forms.

(cool Edit your Application Profile (This will require a passport photo and your biodata).

(9) Edit your Qualifications (WASSCE, and other Certificates are entered here).

(10) Edit/Upload Documents (Attach your Certificates here).
THE NEXT OPTION WILL NOT BE AVAILABLE UNTIL ALL ABOVE STEPS HAVE BEEN TAKEN.

(11) Print your photo cards.The first page is to be signed by Court of Law.The second page is for your Local Government to sign.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by Nobody: 3:50am On Mar 29, 2013
pls what abt the letter of identification from ones LGA in ones state of origin,can i get elsewhere apart from going to my state?plss urgent reply
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by emmanuel4fire: 7:37am On Mar 29, 2013
magdayne: pls what abt the letter of identification from ones LGA in ones state of origin,can i get elsewhere apart from going to my state?plss urgent reply
Sir, you need to get it from your local government. Your local government chairman or secretary needs to sign on it to attest that you are really from the local government.
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by Tstone1(m): 7:51am On Mar 29, 2013
Please, could someone help me with the size of the passport? I need the recommended size. Thanks.
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by emmanuel4fire: 8:30am On Mar 29, 2013
T.stone:
Please, could someone help me with the size of the passport? I need the recommended size. Thanks.
When you buy the pin and log in you will see the passport file size required. For now I have no idea of the file size. It would be lot better if you scan and size your passport the day you will be filling the form online.
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by Tstone1(m): 10:03am On Mar 29, 2013
emmanuel4fire:
When you buy the pin and log in you will see the passport file size required. For now I have no idea of the file size. It would be lot better if you scan and size your passport the day you will be filling the form online.
Thanks bro...realy appreciate it.
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by Yinkagbo(m): 11:16am On Mar 29, 2013
Let us just hope that we will get the pin on tuesday
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by emmanuel4fire: 2:35pm On Mar 29, 2013
T.stone:

Thanks bro...realy appreciate it.
You're welcome.
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by Nobody: 3:23pm On Mar 29, 2013
has anybody from states other than lagos gotten the PIN?
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by johnyakubu: 4:24pm On Mar 29, 2013
joker5180: it does apply, check the listed corps on their website
pls bro, for someone like me who studied Political Science, can I apply for dssc? Thanks for ur input.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (203) (Reply)

Fidelity Bank Recruitment For Graduate Trainee 2017 (Bsc And HND Only) / Diamond Bank Test / The Nigerian Electricity Regulatory Commission ("NERC") Is Recruiting.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.