Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,654 members, 7,820,277 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:29 PM

OPC Will Defend Yorubaland From Boko-Haram - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / OPC Will Defend Yorubaland From Boko-Haram (39653 Views)

Fulani Herdsmen Invade Falaeā€™s Farm Again, Kill OPC Security Guard / Pics Of Heavy Equipment Recovered From Boko Haram's Failed Attack In Maidugury / We Will Defend Jonathan With Our Blood - Asari-dokubo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (28) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: OPC Will Defend Yorubaland From Boko-Haram by Nobody: 8:35pm On Mar 24, 2013
Boko haram vs OPC in Lagos, its gonna be a war that I wouldn't want to miss. Plz can anyone tell me d battle ground where the epic clash is gonna take place? I need to book my space now tongue
Re: OPC Will Defend Yorubaland From Boko-Haram by olusola200: 8:36pm On Mar 24, 2013
OPC. Man shut up ur mouth is Gani or Fasehun the leader?. BH are rich inteligent and well conected both home and abroad .does OPC know how bomb look like, agberos area boys and NURTW members with low I Q and no focus all they know is money I have seen an ibo man who engage the services on a land dispute against a Yoruba man.u need to see them going for an outing. The will display their banner and driving against the traffic with cane on th their hand. On a free bus . They are thieves. Fools clueless group

1 Like

Re: OPC Will Defend Yorubaland From Boko-Haram by OsunOriginal: 8:36pm On Mar 24, 2013
1oracle:
The reason why boko haram should visit yoruba land is for them to feel how bad it is to lose a loved one to their masters. Then we will wait for them to come out and support amnesty for murderers. As for you, while are you still supporting the trial of mustapha? Mustapha killed only kudirat, but you support amnesty for people who killed over 3,000 innocent Nigerians. As for your votes come 2015, vote for buhai in the new arewa republic. As for us, no Jonathan come 2015, south south republic and biafra will come to existence.

When that happens, you will know you are a big fooool. South South have nothing to with do Igbos/Yanminrins - they will never be part of the landlocked Biafra nonesense. You know this already.

1 Like

Re: OPC Will Defend Yorubaland From Boko-Haram by coogar: 8:38pm On Mar 24, 2013
Billyonaire: My friend you have a job to do. It is Boko Haram versus OPC; An epic clash, we will be watching you from Biafra!

i can guarantee you gani adams won't flee to ivory coast like a spoilt-brat war lord did in 1970.
Re: OPC Will Defend Yorubaland From Boko-Haram by kwajahafiz(m): 8:39pm On Mar 24, 2013
A yoruba man will fight?.
I find this difficult to believe..
but maybe he can shout the opponent
down lol.
Re: OPC Will Defend Yorubaland From Boko-Haram by Pataki: 8:39pm On Mar 24, 2013
Igbos are better off heading back to their village than attracting the madness of Boko Haram into the SW.

S/W has no business with Boko Haram. Boko Haram will be committing the worst form of attack should they ever think Lagos or any SW state is prime area for bombing.

We are not like Igbos who run to Abidjan strapped in g-strings and lip gloss.
Re: OPC Will Defend Yorubaland From Boko-Haram by Nobody: 8:40pm On Mar 24, 2013
coogar:

i can guarantee you gani adams won't flee to ivory coast like a spoilt-brat war lord did in 1970.
No, he will not, cos C4 laden Golf 2 spares no one, not even little Gani.....LOL
Re: OPC Will Defend Yorubaland From Boko-Haram by NegroNtns(m): 8:42pm On Mar 24, 2013
ndu_chucks: I wish to be educated. What weapon of choice will used by OPC to fight BH? Bows & arrows, shaka bulas, curses by Ifa priests or something else?

OPC has been authorized by the Obas and elders of the land to defend the commonwealth. That's key!

No one knew boko had bombs or IEDs, we discovered their arsenal by each succeeding episode. There are other tactics they have now that are yet to be discovered. You defeat your mission when you announce ahead what cards you hold in your hands. Wait for a discovery in OPC.
Re: OPC Will Defend Yorubaland From Boko-Haram by Evestar200(f): 8:42pm On Mar 24, 2013
Make them do make dem divide nigeria into 4 or two SE and SS shld go their own nd SW and north shld go their own or everybody shld go their own way,,so dat i go get fresh air
Re: OPC Will Defend Yorubaland From Boko-Haram by OsunOriginal: 8:42pm On Mar 24, 2013
engineerd: I'm quite anxious about the possibility of BH taking their bombings to the SW. If they decide to to this, i believe they will try to exert maximum damage. They were bold enough to bomb the UN building in Abuja....Security in Lagos is so lax, so i don't see any deterrence...

If Boko Haram comes to South West, then my suspicion that Southerners specifically people from SE/SS are the ones sponsoring will be confirmed.
Re: OPC Will Defend Yorubaland From Boko-Haram by sol2galay: 8:43pm On Mar 24, 2013
OsunOriginal:

Shut up your ignorant mouth. Those who are opposed to amnesty are the real trouble makers who hope to benefit from the crisis and a divided Nigerian populace.

What is wrong in declaring amnesty if that will bring to the public the faces behind boko haram (or what do they call it)? If this will stop bombing of innocent Nigerians, why should a sane person say no to it especially when the same imbe. has no other solution to the problem.

If federal government will not give amnesty to boko haram because they belief they are ghosts, what other solution do they have? They have to tell us this, otherwise some of us will begin to think the government is benefiting or plans to benefit from this crisis and may even be the one covertly behind it.
Now that is clear that GEJ will lose south west come 2015 no matter what, they want to bring boko haram here to intimidate and divide us. This will not work - evil will not take over south west.

Giving amnesty terrorist! Giving amnesty to blood suckers!! That is unbelivable.I wonder if federal government give amnesty to those moronic beast how much are they going to pay as compensation to those who lost thier properties and means of livelihood and lives lost due to same act? Though i am not saying it can't happen because in nigeria nothing is impossible,but if it ever happens...i personally will give the federal government what they will never handle.Period.
Re: OPC Will Defend Yorubaland From Boko-Haram by coogar: 8:43pm On Mar 24, 2013
Billyonaire: No, he will not, cos C4 laden Golf 2 spares no one, not even little Gani.....LOL

i can understand why our eastern brothers are scared of boko haram. hehehehehe. even after 42 yrs, you have not gotten over hausa/fulanis dealing with you guys. the wound healed and the scars remained?

don't worry, the yorubas would show you how it's done!
Re: OPC Will Defend Yorubaland From Boko-Haram by tintingz(m): 8:45pm On Mar 24, 2013
Pataki: Igbos are better off heading back to their village than attracting the madness of Boko Haram into the SW.

S/W has no business with Boko Haram. Boko Haram will be committing the worst form of attack should they ever think Lagos or any SW state is prime area for bombing.

We are not like Igbos who run to Abidjan strapped in g-strings and lip gloss.
grin grin grin
Re: OPC Will Defend Yorubaland From Boko-Haram by OsunOriginal: 8:46pm On Mar 24, 2013
1oracle:
So you are saying that we don't have Christians that are from kano state. Be informed that the death of an infidel is a blessing to any Muslim who did or helped to achieve that.

You are wrong as ever - Islam did not any verse of the Quran ask a muslim to kill a xtian. Xtians are called people of the book in the Quran and what a muslim should do or not with xtians are clearly stated for any illiterate or brainwashed mofo to read. We have the illiterate mofos in Islam as well and they abond.
Re: OPC Will Defend Yorubaland From Boko-Haram by adim2(m): 8:47pm On Mar 24, 2013
Let's leave tribal sentiments and face this issue squarely. I believe that this BH issue is not politically motivated but religiously motivated. Check their killing stat and you will find out that most of their destructions are targeted at individuals from other tribes majorly the ibos who they believe are christians and ones a while military base. Yet our leaders claim they are faceless which i strongly doubt. The SSS team what are they doing? This is the time the SSS needs to do their job. Claim one of them and find them. I believe our leaders know them but don't want to reveal their identity cos this people might be stronger than them.
Back to the real topic, lagos has been threatened and i hope this sends a massage to the yoruba masses and this BH issues is not targeted at ibos alone, but if they want to can join hands with other parts of nigeria and seek a solution to this issue. Or better still we can sit and rant but my honest opinion remains that the yoruba OPC cannot match this guys ammunition for ammunition, population for population, money for money and connections for connection.
Re: OPC Will Defend Yorubaland From Boko-Haram by Evestar200(f): 8:48pm On Mar 24, 2013
OsunOriginal:

If Boko Haram comes to South West, then my suspicion that Southerners specifically people from SE/SS are the ones sponsoring will be confirmed.
hey! Guy! Stop dat trash dere,,dont bring SS into dis deal with SE which are ya enemies SS aint gat any problem with anybody

2 Likes

Re: OPC Will Defend Yorubaland From Boko-Haram by Nobody: 8:51pm On Mar 24, 2013
coogar:

i can understand why our eastern brothers are scared of boko haram. hehehehehe. even after 42 yrs, you have not gotten over hausa/fulanis dealing with you guys. the wound healed and the scars remained?

don't worry, the yorubas would show you how it's done!
This is time for us to watch the Boko Haram and OPC use each other for target practice. We will enjoy every bit of the movie.
Re: OPC Will Defend Yorubaland From Boko-Haram by sublimes: 8:51pm On Mar 24, 2013
Evestar200: Make them do make dem divide nigeria into 4 or two SE and SS shld go their own nd SW and north shld go their own or everybody shld go their own way,,so dat i go get fresh air
my sister, SS eyes donn open o!! If Nigeria divides today the SE would be on their own and not be a pest on the SS.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (28) (Reply)

INEC Serves Dino Melaye Recall Notice At The Senate (Photos) / Picture Of Angela Merkel And Buhari Laughing In Abuja. Caption Photo / Atiku Returns To Nigeria After Spending 7 Months In UAE

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.