Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,565 members, 7,820,037 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:51 AM

OPC Will Defend Yorubaland From Boko-Haram - Politics (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / OPC Will Defend Yorubaland From Boko-Haram (39649 Views)

Fulani Herdsmen Invade Falaeā€™s Farm Again, Kill OPC Security Guard / Pics Of Heavy Equipment Recovered From Boko Haram's Failed Attack In Maidugury / We Will Defend Jonathan With Our Blood - Asari-dokubo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (28) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: OPC Will Defend Yorubaland From Boko-Haram by Dee60: 8:52pm On Mar 24, 2013
It is better for Yorubas to put their trust in God than in OPC.

1 Like

Re: OPC Will Defend Yorubaland From Boko-Haram by Evestar200(f): 8:53pm On Mar 24, 2013
As 4rm 2day,,i declared d republic of SOUTH-SOUTH NIGERIA,,,d most peaceful region in nigeria
Re: OPC Will Defend Yorubaland From Boko-Haram by tintingz(m): 8:53pm On Mar 24, 2013
sol2galay:

Giving amnesty terrorist! Giving amnesty to blood suckers!! That is unbelivable.I wonder if federal government give amnesty to those moronic beast how much are they going to pay as compensation to those who lost thier properties and means of livelihood and lives lost due to same act? Though i am not saying it can't happen because in nigeria nothing is impossible,but if it ever happens...i personally will give the federal government what they will never handle.Period.
if amnesty is a NO to this BH menace then the bombing continues and GEJ will keep fighting BH while he recieve death toll
Re: OPC Will Defend Yorubaland From Boko-Haram by Evestar200(f): 8:56pm On Mar 24, 2013
sublimes: my sister, SS eyes donn open o!! If Nigeria divides today the SE would be on their own and not be a pest on the SS.
,nai make i declare d republic of SS today so dat we go get peace
Re: OPC Will Defend Yorubaland From Boko-Haram by tintingz(m): 8:57pm On Mar 24, 2013
Evestar200: As 4rm 2day,,i declared d republic of SOUTH-SOUTH NIGERIA,,,d most peaceful region in nigeria
the kidnappers MEND are peaceful? grin
Re: OPC Will Defend Yorubaland From Boko-Haram by Nobody: 8:57pm On Mar 24, 2013
No OPC can tackle Boko Haram! It ll just lead to ethnic bloodbath with terrible consequences. Nigeria looks doomed.
Re: OPC Will Defend Yorubaland From Boko-Haram by Nobody: 8:58pm On Mar 24, 2013
1stt reasonable thing read here
adim2: Let's leave tribal sentiments and face this issue squarely. I believe that this BH issue is not politically motivated but religiously motivated. Check their killing stat and you will find out that most of their destructions are targeted at individuals from other tribes majorly the ibos who they believe are christians and ones a while military base. Yet our leaders claim they are faceless which i strongly doubt. The SSS team what are they doing? This is the time the SSS needs to do their job. Claim one of them and find them. I believe our leaders know them but don't want to reveal their identity cos this people might be stronger than them.
Back to the real topic, lagos has been threatened and i hope this sends a massage to the yoruba masses and this BH issues is not targeted at ibos alone, but if they want to can join hands with other parts of nigeria and seek a solution to this issue. Or better still we can sit and rant but my honest opinion remains that the yoruba OPC cannot match this guys ammunition for ammunition, population for population, money for money and connections for connection.
Re: OPC Will Defend Yorubaland From Boko-Haram by dbride: 8:59pm On Mar 24, 2013
Pangea:

I sincerely hope you are not typing this rubbish from Lagos, or have any of your relation in lagos?
If you do, I pray that the first casualty will be your family and your loved ones angry

No no no, dont talk like you are God. Your exiatence is in God's hands.
Re: OPC Will Defend Yorubaland From Boko-Haram by Nobody: 8:59pm On Mar 24, 2013
bayooooooo: No OPC can tackle Boko Haram! It ll just lead to ethnic bloodbath with terrible consequences. Nigeria looks doomed.
Not Nigeria oh, Northern and Western Nigeria..... Niger Delta Republic will be protected by our freedom fighters.
Re: OPC Will Defend Yorubaland From Boko-Haram by badassnigga(m): 8:59pm On Mar 24, 2013
Negro_Ntns:

yeah, terrorists no dey look face but they look at head shape before they strike.

by their head we shall know them...those coconut head is easy to recognize

1 Like

Re: OPC Will Defend Yorubaland From Boko-Haram by Evestar200(f): 9:00pm On Mar 24, 2013
tintingz: the kidnappers MEND are peaceful? grin
at least we dont bomb nd kill innocent pple,, nd we r nt biased nd tribalistic lyk d way u guys r
Re: OPC Will Defend Yorubaland From Boko-Haram by Nobody: 9:01pm On Mar 24, 2013
Dee60: It is better for Yorubas to put their trust in God than in OPC.

its never going to happen.that was why their obas and leaders were calling gani adams to activate his juju instead jtf office.they are not even remembering tb joshua or oyedepo to slap the gworo out of bokos mouth.

Fetish bunch of people.
Re: OPC Will Defend Yorubaland From Boko-Haram by OsunOriginal: 9:02pm On Mar 24, 2013
Rexxie:
YOU SPOKE WELL INDEED BUT I CAN'T IMAGINE WHAT IS BEHING YOUR KINDA VEILED SUPPORT FOR AMNESTY FOR DEMONS LIKE BH! DON'T YOU THINK GEJ MIGHT HAVE MADE SOME MISTAKE BY REFERRING TO THEM AS GHOST,AND NOT MURDERERS AND TERRORISTS DESERVING THE HANGMAN'S NOOSE? GHOSTS SHOULD BE FINE FOR THEM AND THEIR EQUALLY DEMONIC AND PARASITIC NORTHERN AREWA BACKERS AND SYMPATHISERS WHO ADVISED YAR'ADUA TO NUKE THE NIGER DELTA FOR 'PEACE' TO REIGN,DURING THE DEMONIC ONSLAUGHT ON THE NIGER DELTA FEW YEARS BACK AS THEY SHOULD SIMPLY SHOW UP.BUT THEY SEEM TO BE WISER THAN YOUR LIKES AND KNOW SHOWING THEIR FACES TO PROVE THEY ARE'NT GHOSTS WOULD SIMPLY FASTTRACK THEIR DOOMSDAY. NOBODY IS GONNA ACCEPT THAT.THEY CAN ONLY OBTAIN AMNESTY FROM THE GHOSTS AND SOULS OF INNOCENT PEOPLE-men,women,aged,boys,girls,children and babies and perharps some pet- THAT THEY SENT TO UNTIMELY GRAVES.. BE CAREFUL NOT TO ATTRACT THE CURSES OF SUFFERING FAMILIES THAT HAVE BEEN AFFECTED AND GRIEVING.. . OTHERWISE I WONDER WHAT YOUR FAMILY WOULD BE SAYING IF YOU WERE IN ONE OF THOSE BOMBED LUXURY BUSES,JUST SAYIN..
2014: TO YOUR TENTS,EVERY TRIBE

I have explained the reason if you understand my post - you can read it again.

If amnesty is not the way to take, you should tell us what other solution you have. Dont however tell me JTF or military - it has not worked and will not work. You guys should pulse and think - it doesnt hurt. No one is supporting amnesty for boko haram because we have sympathy for them or support their activities - it is illogical to think this way. What we want is solution and amnesty can help bring the solution - at least, we can begin to see the real people behind this evil act of bombing innocent people and by the time they are known, it will be difficult for them to continue to bomb people. Can Tompolo is the creeks of Niger Delta go back to start bombing pipelins and oil installations? It will be like bringing war on his own head.

You see, I am very sure the people in government know what they do - they are playing politics with Boko Haram and that is the truth. To them, the only way to retain power is play the religious card and reck as much havoc as possible on the people.

1 Like

Re: OPC Will Defend Yorubaland From Boko-Haram by Nobody: 9:02pm On Mar 24, 2013
Billyonaire: Not Nigeria oh, Northern and Western Nigeria..... Niger Delta Republic will be protected by our freedom fighters.

You think so? I hope the intelligence agencies are ahead of the jihadists. What affects one affects all. The North is burning today but are Yorubas and Igbos not getting killed?
Re: OPC Will Defend Yorubaland From Boko-Haram by vanstanzy(m): 9:02pm On Mar 24, 2013
Men i am enjoying this puppy-fight going on here in this thread. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin Please keep 'em

coming.
Re: OPC Will Defend Yorubaland From Boko-Haram by adim2(m): 9:03pm On Mar 24, 2013
Declaring any nation nw from any part of nigeria will not even ensure the death of any of them be the east SS, west or north. If countries like djibouti, uganda, somalia can survive without having any natural resources, i wonder why any part from here will not survive. It is high time we see BH as national issue. They are not fighting for anybody but their own interest and i bet you, amnesty is not even in their agenda. Giving them amnesty will only worsen the issue cos they have stronger agendas. These guys don't lack money but they need something greater than money. Let's not make religion our opion nw but rather let's fight BH
Re: OPC Will Defend Yorubaland From Boko-Haram by jude33084(m): 9:05pm On Mar 24, 2013
OsunOriginal:

Shut up your ignorant mouth. Those who are opposed to amnesty are the real trouble makers who hope to benefit from the crisis and a divided Nigerian populace.

What is wrong in declaring amnesty if that will bring to the public the faces behind boko haram (or what do they call it)? If this will stop bombing of innocent Nigerians, why should a sane person say no to it especially when the same imbe. has no other solution to the problem.

If federal government will not give amnesty to boko haram because they belief they are ghosts, what other solution do they have? They have to tell us this, otherwise some of us will begin to think the government is benefiting or plans to benefit from this crisis and may even be the one covertly behind it.

Now that is clear that GEJ will lose south west come 2015 no matter what, they want to bring boko haram here to intimidate and divide us. This will not work - evil will not take over south west.

You guys from the S'West will continue to have self denial until it will be too late.

BH fight the course of islam which the S'west believe in. Saying BH is political is like lying to yourself. Though some Ogas at the top is now politicing the issue instead of taking it seriously undecided
Re: OPC Will Defend Yorubaland From Boko-Haram by Nobody: 9:07pm On Mar 24, 2013
bayooooooo:

You think so? I hope the intelligence agencies are ahead of the jihadists. What affects one affects all. The North is burning today but are Yorubas and Igbos not getting killed?
We are getting killed my brother, but your kinsmen keep supporting a call for Amnesty for terrorists who kill by suicide bombers. They should not be forgiven. Inform Tinubu to not shelter the Boko Ideologies, thats why Boko is coming after Lagosians.
Re: OPC Will Defend Yorubaland From Boko-Haram by adim2(m): 9:08pm On Mar 24, 2013
A terrorist group that has not made demands, can't we reason that there is more to it than meet the eyes. Even when SS were kidnapping, they made demands and came to round table. This guys are tasty for bloods and if they can't get the ibo they attack other tribes. If our leaders lack ideas, they should contact me or better still contact jack bauer

2 Likes

Re: OPC Will Defend Yorubaland From Boko-Haram by bugzylala(m): 9:08pm On Mar 24, 2013
well maybe we all have the effrontery to joke and laugh about this whole ish, coz we may not be so directly involved just yet. its so painful that alot of us here -mostly well educated- are still under the shackles of racism/tribalism. when r we goin to start seeing ourselves as Nigerians rather than ibo, hausa, yoruba, or another? we have a long way to go. very long way. May God help us all.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (28) (Reply)

Pictures And Videos From Peter Obi's Rally In Akwa Ibom / 3 PDP Members Arrested By Soldiers In Rivers Rerun (pics) / Edo Election: Ganduje Lands In Benin City For APC, Ize-Iyamu Campaign (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.