Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,838 members, 7,810,223 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:38 AM

OPC Will Defend Yorubaland From Boko-Haram - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / OPC Will Defend Yorubaland From Boko-Haram (39586 Views)

Fulani Herdsmen Invade Falae’s Farm Again, Kill OPC Security Guard / Pics Of Heavy Equipment Recovered From Boko Haram's Failed Attack In Maidugury / We Will Defend Jonathan With Our Blood - Asari-dokubo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (28) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: OPC Will Defend Yorubaland From Boko-Haram by u3fine(m): 6:38pm On Mar 24, 2013
[b][/b][color=#990000][/color][b][/b]has warned members of Boko Harm group to steer clear of Yoruba land in the interest of peace, unity and stability of the country.

I de laff, him think say Bokites want peace or stability for nigeria.

Re: OPC Will Defend Yorubaland From Boko-Haram by j4jj: 6:39pm On Mar 24, 2013
The insurgence of Boko Haram was initially political bt then introduced the religious aspect into it.

Say no to BH amnesty!!! I hv nt seen a sect dat kills innocent souls enmass like this! If the BH are fighting d govt. then let them go to govt houses! Bt wat is it all abt bombing d market place where you find masses who are still tryn to fend for their daily living reside.
Re: OPC Will Defend Yorubaland From Boko-Haram by ecosanders: 6:40pm On Mar 24, 2013
OsunOriginal:

Shut up your ignorant mouth. Those who are opposed to amnesty are the real trouble makers who hope to benefit from the crisis and a divided Nigerian populace.

What is wrong in declaring amnesty if that will bring to the public the faces behind boko haram (or what do they call it)? If this will stop bombing of innocent Nigerians, why should a sane person say no to it especially when the same imbe. has no other solution to the problem.

If federal government will not give amnesty to boko haram because they belief they are ghosts, what other solution do they have? They have to tell us this, otherwise some of us will begin to think the government is benefiting or plans to benefit from this crisis and may even be the one covertly behind it.

Now that is clear that GEJ will lose south west come 2015 no matter what, they want to bring boko haram here to intimidate and divide us. This will not work - evil will not take over south west.
Correct! BH kip killing ppl, n d hat wearing mofo got no clue on wat 2 do, (or simply playing politics wit d issue) if Dialogue wil end dis, y not? If u leave in North east, u wil gv anythng 2 stop dis madness.
Re: OPC Will Defend Yorubaland From Boko-Haram by slimfit1(m): 6:45pm On Mar 24, 2013
Mynd_44: Is this mumu not supposed to be in jail? I tire for Nigeria ooo

For what offence or crime ?
Re: OPC Will Defend Yorubaland From Boko-Haram by MillionDollars: 6:45pm On Mar 24, 2013
Wizee: Oga OPC shut-up ur mouth there, u no fit do anytin, na mouth una get. Abi u see gun wey bh boys get? OPC get any kind of dat?
guy u're jst being a fool!... Dose who compared david and goliath d oda day, where r dey.... Jst shut ur dirty mouth... If anytin shld apen btw boko haram and opc, d weapons will cum out 4rm nowhere....
Re: OPC Will Defend Yorubaland From Boko-Haram by coogar: 6:46pm On Mar 24, 2013
Afam4eva: Why are Nigerians just very boastful. Instead of them to shut up and pray that bokoharam does not cause damage, they're busy mouthing off as if say if kasala burst everybody everybody no go do pilgrimage for cotonou. The first ghosa wey i hear, no be person go tell me say make i get ecowas passport wey go carry me reach seme border. make una dey boast una hear.

you are a coward!
if boko haram brings their war to lagos - OPC would know where to go and fish out the culprits or the relatives of the culprits. OPC defended lagos against the ijaw youths in the past, they would handle boko haram with tact and precision. i like the way they are talking tough.......let boko haram find somewhere else to go and experiment.

21 people were killed in ganye(adamawa state) on friday night and most news media are not even reporting it. this is what nigeria has become - 21 people can die with properties destroyed and people would carry on like nothing happened. if 21 people died in the hands of hoodlums in any other country, there would be national mourning!

OPC should keep reminding boko haram that their activities would not be tolerated in yorubaland.
Re: OPC Will Defend Yorubaland From Boko-Haram by 1oracle(m): 6:47pm On Mar 24, 2013
OsunOriginal:

Shut up your ignorant mouth. Those who are opposed to amnesty are the real trouble makers who hope to benefit from the crisis and a divided Nigerian populace.

What is wrong in declaring amnesty if that will bring to the public the faces behind boko haram (or what do they call it)? If this will stop bombing of innocent Nigerians, why should a sane person say no to it especially when the same imbe. has no other solution to the problem.

If federal government will not give amnesty to boko haram because they belief they are ghosts, what other solution do they have? They have to tell us this, otherwise some of us will begin to think the government is benefiting or plans to benefit from this crisis and may even be the one covertly behind it.

Now that is clear that GEJ will lose south west come 2015 no matter what, they want to bring boko haram here to intimidate and divide us. This will not work - evil will not take over south west.
The reason why boko haram should visit yoruba land is for them to feel how bad it is to lose a loved one to their masters. Then we will wait for them to come out and support amnesty for murderers. As for you, while are you still supporting the trial of mustapha? Mustapha killed only kudirat, but you support amnesty for people who killed over 3,000 innocent Nigerians. As for your votes come 2015, vote for buhai in the new arewa republic. As for us, no Jonathan come 2015, south south republic and biafra will come to existence.

3 Likes

Re: OPC Will Defend Yorubaland From Boko-Haram by fridayiwere: 6:48pm On Mar 24, 2013
I pity the rank and file in OPC. In any case, can someone pls tell Gani Adams that there is no Otumokpo(charms) against bomb

8 Likes

Re: OPC Will Defend Yorubaland From Boko-Haram by Nobody: 6:49pm On Mar 24, 2013
grin grin grin grin grin

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: OPC Will Defend Yorubaland From Boko-Haram by adexsimply(m): 6:49pm On Mar 24, 2013
OK NOW
Re: OPC Will Defend Yorubaland From Boko-Haram by Litmus: 6:49pm On Mar 24, 2013
Wrong approach. This is not the time for bloodymindedness.

Firstly, these Salafists welcome anarchy, they want terror and bloodshed. Therefor threatening to give them the very terror and bloodshed that they want is rather a limp response. Secondly these groups welcome death and so implying you will give them death will only bring them on. Actually the quickest way to visit terrorist in the West,East and South or whatever is to threaten them that there will be war. War serves their purpose better than anything you could envisage.

4 Likes

Re: OPC Will Defend Yorubaland From Boko-Haram by Braincheck: 6:50pm On Mar 24, 2013
Na 2day? Wen d bomb go off now, dey'll come back wit yet anoda warning den anoda blast will only provoke anoda warning n d story goes on like dat..

Jus pray 4 Peace n shutt d 4k up!!!
Re: OPC Will Defend Yorubaland From Boko-Haram by Nobody: 6:50pm On Mar 24, 2013
coputa: Hox can you defend your people against forces you do not see,This is a political statement..OPC is a toothless dog.

Dont mind the howling pack of cowards like negro and his mates,until they realise how fraudulent gani adams and his egbon fasehun were,they,ll continue to live in delusion about their so called opcs invincibility,imagine agberos with cowries and shells around their waists and necks with long rusty dane guns that cant kill a bush rat in up to 10 continuous shooting defending lagos against boko boys.

While the obas,senators,oga globacom are shitting their sokotos making frantic calls to oga gani to be on the alert,big boys JTF are doing marvelous security job protecting sw and environs..

The opc id.iot is still waiting for calls from sw governors before he activates the decaying vulture intestine he bought from jankara market...ndi ofe i bow for una ...umu anumanus

5 Likes

Re: OPC Will Defend Yorubaland From Boko-Haram by dabossman(m): 6:51pm On Mar 24, 2013
I'm shaking my head at some of the dumb comments here. So if a bomb goes of in Lagos it will selectively wipe out Yorubas and leave other tribes alone right? What tribe made up large number of the victims of the Kano bomb blast? Oh, so Ibos, Ijaws, Hausas etc no dey live for Lagos again ehn? You guys had better pray that Lagos is not bombed because everyone go here am, irrespective of tribe.

1 Like

Re: OPC Will Defend Yorubaland From Boko-Haram by coogar: 6:51pm On Mar 24, 2013
fridayiwere: I pity the rank and file in OPC. In any case, can someone pls tell Gani Adams that there is no Otumokpo(charms) against bomb

it will shock you.....
the same opc members who can remove eggs from their backside at will and turn those eggs to grenades? OPC would destroy boko haram!
Re: OPC Will Defend Yorubaland From Boko-Haram by Afam4eva(m): 6:51pm On Mar 24, 2013
coogar:

you are a coward!
if boko haram brings their war to lagos - OPC would know where to go and fish out the culprits or the relatives of the culprits. OPC defended lagos against the ijaw youths in the past, they would handle boko haram with tact and precision. i like the way they are talking tough.......let boko haram find somewhere else to go and experiment.

21 people were killed in ganye(adamawa state) on friday night and most news media are not even reporting it. this is what nigeria has become - 21 people can die with properties destroyed and people would carry on like nothing happened. if 21 people died in the hands of hoodlums in any other country, there would be national mourning!

OPC should keep reminding boko haram that their activities would not be tolerated in yorubaland.
Yes, i am a coward, i agree. Coward no dey die. You wey no be coward, why you no enter plane come back. Nonsense.

OPC won't know where to fish out zilch. Stop deceiving yourself. The best they can do is to kill innocent Northerners resident in lagos. Boko haram are ghosts. if the Nigerian army cannot defeat them what makes you think a vigilante group that uses charm , matchet and village gun will do?

10 Likes

Re: OPC Will Defend Yorubaland From Boko-Haram by jecca(m): 6:51pm On Mar 24, 2013
Good to hear.. God help them Ǎ̜̣̍Ϟd us too from this faceless boko haram
Re: OPC Will Defend Yorubaland From Boko-Haram by swedbase(m): 6:52pm On Mar 24, 2013
NINETOFIVE:

You can not believe the extent an anger management class would help, non of your rants negate the fact that Yoruba elite base are of the Muslim stock which is understandable because they are the majority. yeah! blah blah blah Awo-Christian, Mko Abiola-Muslim, ObJ-christian, Tinubu-Muslim Fashola - muslim, Lateef Jakande- muslim.... you start to wonder who brought all these fine religious blend together and taught them all how to be kissing the the buttt of Hausa Fulani Muslims( which also does not negate my point that Yoruba Muslims has been playing dumb), OBJ Made it a do or die affair to rig in Yaradua, Let us not even talk about Awolowo.

Yeah! talking about who is miles ahead of who, you decide, even with all the execute power the presidency brings; not you the South Western Nigeria, not the Northern Nigeria could come up with the first Nigerian Indigenous Vehicle Manufacturing Company we did it in the East, that kind of stuff is over your heads, cause you lack the brain power to carry out that type of project.

10,000,000 likes
Your da bomb dear.

4 Likes

Re: OPC Will Defend Yorubaland From Boko-Haram by Smartwave: 6:53pm On Mar 24, 2013
7842I:

I and my family are living in the diaspora, enjoy the bombs, is the third mainland bridge bombable, (see inglish)grin
ur own case is even worst, wt colour of ur skin over there, u are just a slave. U can be gun down anytime by cowboys. Advance senior brother to bh is there to put full stop to ur life. Better find ur way back home
Re: OPC Will Defend Yorubaland From Boko-Haram by Nobody: 6:54pm On Mar 24, 2013
coogar:

it will shock you.....
the same opc members who can remove eggs from their backside at will and turn those eggs to grenades? OPC would destroy boko haram!

Not just eggs,even pumpkins and melons like baba suwe..i knew dem guys are very homo...lol

they can even turn the pumpkins and melons into bazokkas and armoured tank shells.,,una too much jare.

6 Likes

Re: OPC Will Defend Yorubaland From Boko-Haram by jidewin(m): 6:54pm On Mar 24, 2013
Hehehe see gani....when they are already in Lagos,Ibadan,Osun,Kwara...just prepare for d inevitable abeg.
Re: OPC Will Defend Yorubaland From Boko-Haram by Truckpusher(m): 6:54pm On Mar 24, 2013
The chicken is finally coming home to roost cheesy grin
Re: OPC Will Defend Yorubaland From Boko-Haram by coogar: 6:55pm On Mar 24, 2013
Litmus: Wrong approach. This is not the time for bloodymindedness.

Firstly, these Salafists welcome anarchy, they want terror and bloodshed. Therefor threatening to give them the very terror and bloodshed that they want is rather a limp response. Secondly these groups welcome death and so implying you will give them death will only bring them on. Actually the quickest way to visit terrorist in the West,East and South or whatever is to threaten them that there will be war. War serves their purpose better than anything you could envisage.

big lie....
war do not serve their purpose - they are cowards. leaving IEDs in a car and detonating it is not war, it's cowardice. why don't they form their army and face the nigerian government or face OPC in a battle? the groups don't welcome death, they welcome the killing of innocent women and children. any fool can plant a bomb in a church and detonate it. if that's war then obasanjo is a white man!
Re: OPC Will Defend Yorubaland From Boko-Haram by cnwamo(m): 6:56pm On Mar 24, 2013
very Lame and meaningless post. tongue

Negro_Ntns:

yeah, terrorists no dey look face but they look at head shape before they strike.
Re: OPC Will Defend Yorubaland From Boko-Haram by emmakind: 6:57pm On Mar 24, 2013
LADY OF RAGE: Let the first bomb blows up first then we go know how far!

That is very thoughtful of you. I pray when the bomb goes up, it will come upon you and your family roofs. Oloshi akindanidani

1 Like

Re: OPC Will Defend Yorubaland From Boko-Haram by Nobody: 6:57pm On Mar 24, 2013
oily-Yoruba:
[size=14pt]They should blame OPC and yoruba leaders like tinubu who became spokesmen of terrorists by requesting for amnesty for boko haram. [/size]

Are u always mad or what... what about your dirty Rochas who is a running mate to Buhari. Is Buhari not the father of Boko Boys. Think with your head man
Re: OPC Will Defend Yorubaland From Boko-Haram by Nobody: 6:57pm On Mar 24, 2013
Opc ko,fighting boko haram ni.abegi may person hear word joor.keep eating my ewedu soup with my yorriba girl friend

1 Like

Re: OPC Will Defend Yorubaland From Boko-Haram by PehaKaso: 6:58pm On Mar 24, 2013
Our Yansh: Afam = Oily-Yoruba..

cheesy cheesy cheesy

B U R S T E D ! ! ! ! ! cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: OPC Will Defend Yorubaland From Boko-Haram by Nobody: 6:59pm On Mar 24, 2013
Boko Haram is a political statement written with Islamic pen. The statement is not meant to be read in Yorubaland.

Lowe lowe la n lulu agidigbo, ologbon lo n jo , omoran ni tumo re!
The agidigbo drum speaks proverbs, the wise dance to it, the sage translates it.

2 Likes

Re: OPC Will Defend Yorubaland From Boko-Haram by Litmus: 6:59pm On Mar 24, 2013
In any case the terrorists will probably target Eko Atlantic Project because the sponsors of these groups are abroad and they have very green-eyes on Nigeria.

Nigeria is too promising and too black so we shouldn't expect much sympathy from both the black world (crab mentality) and the white world(self-interested).

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (28) (Reply)

The Co*k-And-Bull Story Of The FG On Smuggled $9.3m to SA - Festus Keyamo / We Don’t Issue Certificates Twice, We Only Issued Attestation To Buhari - WAEC / Olusegun Obasanjo At Christ Embassy Crossover Night, States Five 'P' Pillar For

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.