Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,743 members, 7,827,742 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 04:07 PM

A Suggestion For Nairaland Muslims - Islam for Muslims (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / A Suggestion For Nairaland Muslims (6579 Views)

Nairaland Muslims donate relief items to Internally Displaced Persons In Abuja. / Nairaland Muslims 'inspired By Islam' Project / A sincere Apology to all Nairaland Muslims (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Suggestion For Nairaland Muslims by tbaba1234: 3:52pm On Apr 11, 2013
maclatunji:

Replace me with someone else, I can help you from the background.

Why? what is the background?
Re: A Suggestion For Nairaland Muslims by maclatunji: 3:57pm On Apr 11, 2013
tbaba1234:

Why? what is the background?

I am really mentally tired. I have been doing too much work for about 18 months now. I am beginning to say no to things. "In the background" means I am not obliged to do anything but if I see an area I can make a positive difference and I am able to, I will contribute even if it won't be openly out of respect for those who have volunteered to help and will be working with you "full time" for lack of a better phrase.
Re: A Suggestion For Nairaland Muslims by tbaba1234: 4:00pm On Apr 11, 2013
ok , Mac out!!
Re: A Suggestion For Nairaland Muslims by maclatunji: 4:15pm On Apr 11, 2013
tbaba1234: ok , Mac out!!

Thank you.
Re: A Suggestion For Nairaland Muslims by deols(f): 4:26pm On Apr 11, 2013
tbaba1234:

That is why i said, we can do without the sisters... In any case, Many times women know more about the prices of things than guys. It is not to put anyone down, it is a credit to them.

Why can't you be nominated?

I cant help with the field work..I am not in Nigeria. Even if in Nigeria, I wouldnt know how Lagos works. I believe people who do should be involved.

I wish Zayhal and Kemiola can come forward to show their readiness.

Olawalebabs too and Jarus. Jarus actually has experience with teHn.

You can PM.them.
Re: A Suggestion For Nairaland Muslims by ajibawealt(m): 4:32pm On Apr 11, 2013
Subscribing...
Re: A Suggestion For Nairaland Muslims by sino(m): 5:07pm On Apr 11, 2013
okay, i no run o, still in...

tbaba's back to school make sense, we looking at august/september right? I should be back in lagos by then InshAllah(if lagos is the starting off state).

I'll try my best to do what i can InshAllah.
Except for finance, i can be useful either in planning or executing.
Re: A Suggestion For Nairaland Muslims by olawalebabs(m): 6:19am On Apr 12, 2013
deols:

I cant help with the field work..I am not in Nigeria. Even if in Nigeria, I wouldnt know how Lagos works. I believe people who do should be involved.

I wish Zayhal and Kemiola can come forward to show their readiness.

Olawalebabs too and Jarus. Jarus actually has experience with teHn.

You can PM.them.
In as much as i would have love to take an active role, my location and recent schedule will not permit me. I'll however contribute my little quota as work progresses.
Re: A Suggestion For Nairaland Muslims by deols(f): 7:10am On Apr 12, 2013
Argh!!!! Every1 is having busy schedules. But this project has 2 run anyway anyhow oo.

Let us wait for more people to show face.

1 Like

Re: A Suggestion For Nairaland Muslims by olawalebabs(m): 9:10am On Apr 12, 2013
deols: Argh!!!! Every1 is having busy schedules. But this project has 2 run anyway anyhow oo.

Let us wait for more people to show face.
It will work, the project just require one or two volunteer (which we have already) and off we go.
Re: A Suggestion For Nairaland Muslims by Jarus(m): 9:25am On Apr 12, 2013
I'm at your service.
Re: A Suggestion For Nairaland Muslims by siddiq202(m): 11:03am On Apr 12, 2013
tbaba, Sino, Jarus -available

I nominate Zayhal

what's the next step?
Re: A Suggestion For Nairaland Muslims by sino(m): 12:41pm On Apr 12, 2013
^For you to tell us if you'll be available and which committee you'll work with bro...

@topic
I don't think anyone has a contrary opinion in regards to tbaba's idea,
if so, lets use this weekend to get the planning committee ready, then give them 2weeks to submit a proposal...
Pending their submission, we can go ahead and have those who would be incharge of finance and then get as many people as possible for the ground work(so that we dont have shortage of manpower at the end of the day).

would all deliberations be on here?

@deols, i dont think you need to know much about lagos before you can help out, i think you'll be good with planning, as per woman levels na grin. (Infact i think all the sisters should be part of the planning committee sef!).

Sis zayhal and sis kemiola, we dey wait for una o

Looking forward to other brothers too...
Re: A Suggestion For Nairaland Muslims by tbaba1234: 7:32pm On Apr 12, 2013
Oga Jarus, let me have your email...

Sino too..

If you do not want to put it in a public forum send me an email at tbaba1234@yahoo.com
Re: A Suggestion For Nairaland Muslims by kemiola89(f): 7:52pm On Apr 12, 2013
Wow! Who resurrected this thread? The power of procastination at play.

In as much as i'd love to be part of the team, my work is just not an helping issue, always on a tight schedule. Hope i could fit in some other part aside the 5 active committee, i can always sacrifice my weekends for any other available slot. In conclusion: I'd just go with the other person in nominating zahyal.
Re: A Suggestion For Nairaland Muslims by sino(m): 9:36pm On Apr 12, 2013
^^^Eyah, i think we'll definitely be carrying out the project during a weekend, so there is still hope...

@tbaba you've got mail.
Re: A Suggestion For Nairaland Muslims by tbaba1234: 9:37pm On Apr 12, 2013
sino: ^^^Eyah, i think we'll definitely be carrying out the project during a weekend, so there is still hope...

@tbaba you've got mail.

Thanks... Id get back to you...
Re: A Suggestion For Nairaland Muslims by tbaba1234: 2:05pm On Apr 13, 2013
Film trick
Re: A Suggestion For Nairaland Muslims by sino(m): 3:08pm On Apr 13, 2013
cry
*sighs*

Good that you'll work on the proposal, hopefully, the objective would be achieved.

May Allah guide us ameen.
Re: A Suggestion For Nairaland Muslims by tbaba1234: 11:06am On Apr 15, 2013
Sino and Jarus.... Please check your mails and reply
Re: A Suggestion For Nairaland Muslims by damas11111(m): 5:10pm On Apr 15, 2013
I am still interested in supporting this financially no matter how little. Could have loved to be more actively involved but not on ground.
Re: A Suggestion For Nairaland Muslims by Jarus(m): 9:34pm On Apr 15, 2013
tbaba1234: Sino and Jarus.... Please check your mails and reply

send to jarushub at gmail . com
Re: A Suggestion For Nairaland Muslims by tbaba1234: 9:43pm On Apr 15, 2013
Already done... check your mail or spam
Re: A Suggestion For Nairaland Muslims by dominique(f): 11:55pm On Apr 15, 2013
Salam Alaykum. Nice initiative tbaba, may Allah see us through. We could even run a scholarship program when the group is firmly footed wIith more members. I'm available incase you need a volunteer.

2 Likes

Re: A Suggestion For Nairaland Muslims by AmeerahFKI(f): 7:36am On Apr 16, 2013
Nice move! I'm in smiley
Re: A Suggestion For Nairaland Muslims by sino(m): 11:28am On Apr 16, 2013
@sis dominique and AmeerahFKI, Jazakumullahu khayran for showing your interests in this project.

As you might have read, we are now moving ahead with the back to school project, and planning is the main issue at hand. If you would want to be part of the planning committee(or any other way in which you want to assist this projet), please do let us know.

Thank you.
Re: A Suggestion For Nairaland Muslims by tbaba1234: 4:34am On Apr 28, 2013
The proposal is complete, waiting for the approval of other committee members.. It should be up here soon in sha Allah

1 Like

Re: A Suggestion For Nairaland Muslims by Jarus(m): 9:26am On Apr 29, 2013
Salam alaikum Tbaba,

I received your email.

I went through the proposal. Nice one.

Check your inbox for my comment.
Re: A Suggestion For Nairaland Muslims by Maisuya1: 3:34pm On Apr 29, 2013
i cant be physically active now coz am based in the north, but could chip in advice and financial contributions, but when there is any project in the north then perhaps i could be actively (physically) involved. good job
Re: A Suggestion For Nairaland Muslims by sino(m): 5:18pm On Apr 29, 2013
tbaba1234: The proposal is complete, waiting for the approval of other committee members.. It should be up here soon in sha Allah

Yes, got it and replied.
Re: A Suggestion For Nairaland Muslims by sino(m): 5:23pm On Apr 29, 2013
Mai-suya:
i cant be physically active now coz am based in the north, but could chip in advice and financial contributions, but when there is any project in the north then perhaps i could be actively (physically) involved. good job

No problem, it would get to the north in due time InshAllah.
Any form of Your contributions are highly anticipated.

salam.
Re: A Suggestion For Nairaland Muslims by dominique(f): 9:11pm On May 02, 2013
Salam brothers & sisters, how is the project going? @tbaba or sino, pls send me a pm as regarding my participation. May Allah guide us aright.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Zakaat Al-fitr Is Food, Not Money, And It Is To Be Given To Needy Muslims Only / 1k Per Person Per Day In The Holy Month Of Ramadan / Child Naming In Islam

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.