Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,042 members, 7,810,856 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:04 PM

Even Water Proves That Atheism Is False. - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Even Water Proves That Atheism Is False. (9726 Views)

Atheism Is Frustrating. / Bible Proof The Rapture Theory Is False / Atheism Is A Religion: Kolooyinbo Explains. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Even Water Proves That Atheism Is False. by onyfrank: 7:19am On Mar 25, 2013
Heatblast:

keep on reading from your bible. But it would be foolishness to you if you cannot perform a miracle to cure this your level of stupidity and think like a human being in the 21st century grin
There is only one thing that matters, it is not abt miracle, bt only 'man know thy self'
Re: Even Water Proves That Atheism Is False. by onyfrank: 7:32am On Mar 25, 2013
Defend ur water cycle these guys and stop all dis abuses.
@ooman, no, homosardine or homoserpent. Whatever. I am God's Health in manifestation
Re: Even Water Proves That Atheism Is False. by Alfamann: 9:14am On Mar 25, 2013
Why abuse the op? Even his so called christian brethren have joined in the abuse. The op used your number 1 book, the bible, to buttress his point, but instead of defending the book, the christians started talking crazy like "god created science", etc.
No need telling the op to go to school. He already had. Science school said water evaporates and is recycled. His bible said god makes water and can make it rain when he wants, so no recycling. Op, as a good christian chose to believe in the bible.
It takes courage to have the conviction of one's beliefs these days. So kudos to the op. Excellent thread.

6 Likes

Re: Even Water Proves That Atheism Is False. by ooman(m): 9:34am On Mar 25, 2013
onyfrank: Defend ur water cycle these guys and stop all dis abuses.
@ooman, no, homosardine or homoserpent. Whatever. I am God's Health in manifestation

you are pathetic!! Get help!
Re: Even Water Proves That Atheism Is False. by Kay17: 11:03am On Mar 25, 2013
onyfrank: Yes! If the earth was billion of yrs old, humans & animals would've drank it all up. We would have no oceans. Yet d oceans take up 75% of d globe.
I think u could also make a similar argument with oxygen. If humans existed 4 billions of yrs like d Darwinists claim, we would 've ran out of air too.
I knw many of u will show up here and claim dat all d water we drink is eventually given off as sweat and urine. Well, jst think abt it - that would mean that all our lakes, oceans, rivers and streams would consist of urine and sweat. Evry time it rains and snows there would sweat and urine falling from the sky. The entire earth would b a giant cesspool of sweat and urine - we would b making our coffee 4rm fresh urine 4rm our faucets, and bathing in sweat and urine.
Logically u hav to go with d bible on this one.

Although, I don't agree with the above as facts, however assuming the above is true, I think you are justified to believe God necessarily explains it all. And if the OP is factually wrong, then its reasonable to believe God doesn't exist.
Re: Even Water Proves That Atheism Is False. by UyiIredia(m): 11:45am On Mar 25, 2013
@ OP: Evolution doesn't claim humans appeared billions of yaers ago. That vey fact topples your argument. That said, I must say its arguments like the ones you posted that give merit to the claim by atheists that Christians are shallow.
Re: Even Water Proves That Atheism Is False. by onyfrank: 4:10pm On Mar 25, 2013
Alfamann: Why abuse the op? Even his so called christian brethren have joined in the abuse. The op used your number 1 book, the bible, to buttress his point, but instead of defending the book, the christians started talking crazy like "god created science", etc.
No need telling the op to go to school. He already had. Science school said water evaporates and is recycled. His bible said god makes water and can make it rain when he wants, so no recycling. Op, as a good christian chose to believe in the bible.
It takes courage to have the conviction of one's beliefs these days. So kudos to the op. Excellent thread.
Thanx. Atleast one person understands.

1 Like

Re: Even Water Proves That Atheism Is False. by onyfrank: 4:20pm On Mar 25, 2013
ooman:

you are pathetic!! Get help!
Are u saying that i am like u? GOD FORBID!
Re: Even Water Proves That Atheism Is False. by wiegraf: 7:33pm On Mar 25, 2013
onyfrank: .
Thanx. Atleast one person understands.

smiley

What of talking fires and bears killing 42 boys, they all occurred, yes?
Re: Even Water Proves That Atheism Is False. by Nobody: 7:50pm On Mar 25, 2013
These guys that always claim they don't believe in God because He is unseen. I wonder whether they have seen carbon dioxide and nitrogen because they also have a cycle as we were taught in biology.
Re: Even Water Proves That Atheism Is False. by wiegraf: 7:51pm On Mar 25, 2013
Bidam: These guys that always claim they don't believe in God because He is unseen. I wonder whether they have seen carbon dioxide and nitrogen because they also have a cycle as we were taught in biology.

smiley
Re: Even Water Proves That Atheism Is False. by onyfrank: 9:49pm On Mar 25, 2013
wiegraf:

smiley

What of talking fires and bears killing 42 boys, they all occurred, yes?
Is it not possible?
Its possible dearie, and it happend.
Thats is d reason y should start thanking Christ Jesus 4 d grace He brought, if nt fires and bears would hav consumed u siiince.
Re: Even Water Proves That Atheism Is False. by wiegraf: 10:30pm On Mar 25, 2013
Is it not possible?
Its possible dearie, and it happend.
Thats is d reason y should start thanking Christ Jesus 4 d grace He brought, if nt fires and bears would hav consumed u siiince.

:O

Well played, ser. Well played

Those things happened because the bible says so. Ok
Re: Even Water Proves That Atheism Is False. by ooman(m): 10:57pm On Mar 25, 2013
Are u saying that i am like u? GOD FORBID!

I would be proud if a primary school child says he's like me than if you say so. Your level of comprehension is a shame.
Re: Even Water Proves That Atheism Is False. by Nobody: 12:37am On Mar 26, 2013
Alfamann: Why abuse the op? Even his so called christian brethren have joined in the abuse. The op used your number 1 book, the bible, to buttress his point, but instead of defending the book, the christians started talking crazy like "god created science", etc.

this is dishonest ignorance at its worst. The bible fully supports the scientific tenet that is the water cycle.

All the rivers run into the sea; yet the sea is not full; unto the place from whence the rivers come, thither they return again. Ecclesiastes 1:7

If the clouds be full of rain, they empty themselves upon the earth: Ecclesiastes 11:3

He causeth the vapours to ascend from the ends of the earth; he maketh lightnings for the rain; he bringeth the wind out of his treasuries. Psalm 135:7

Job 36:27 For He draws up drops of water,
Which distill as rain from the mist,
28 Which the clouds drop down
And pour abundantly on man.
Re: Even Water Proves That Atheism Is False. by wiegraf: 2:06am On Mar 26, 2013
davidylan:

this is dishonest ignorance at its worst. The bible fully supports the scientific tenet that is the water cycle.

[color=#990000]All the rivers run into the sea; yet the sea is not full; unto the place from whence the rivers come, thither they return again. Ecclesiastes 1:7

If the clouds be full of rain, they empty themselves upon t....blah blah blah

Rabid, silly, senseless poodle strikes again..

You call his post the bolded after reading the op? I don't see you calling the op 'dishonest ignorance at its worst' despite the fact he has clearly stated he's aware of the water cycle but willfully ignores it. Why is the op exempt from silly rabid attacks, hmmm?

The op himself said it with his own words, BECAUSE THE BIBLE SAYS SO. Whether the bible (as usual) contradicts itself or not is completely irrelevant to alfa's statement. In fact, whether it states something entirely different (based on your interpretation) or doesn't even say anything on the subject is irrelevant. In op's view the bible clearly says something on the subject, and whatever it is contradicts modern science. Op's determined to be a proud zombie and act on a key belief of his; the bible cannot be wrong, it's infallible. Thus, his reason for believing the water cycle is hogwash is that as far as he's concerned, again,THE BIBLE SAYS SO. (alfa even calls it 'his' (op's) bible)

So explain to me how alfa is being dishonest when he's repeating something the op himself confirms? In fact, the op even thanked him?!

You jump in foolishly, angrily and blindly whenever you see an atheist, making inane accusations, then project on others; 'atheists are angry'. Of course one would be, when you constantly make such stoopid attacks. What do you expect, milk and cabin?

edits

1 Like

Re: Even Water Proves That Atheism Is False. by Solozzo(m): 4:22am On Mar 26, 2013
How, bt dnt tell me it evaporate bkus i havnt even once seen water going back into d sky.

Did you read science in your secondary school education? Have you heard about the water cycle, photosynthesis, or the carbon cycle? Why not study these topics first then come back to comment.
Re: Even Water Proves That Atheism Is False. by Nobody: 5:04am On Mar 26, 2013
Just get a bible, ask God to teach u, He wil personally do so. U dnt need to google anything. He within u.
Have u seen water going up?

Alfamann:
The op used your number 1 book, the bible, to buttress his point, but instead of defending the book, the christians started talking crazy like "god created science", etc.
His bible said god makes water and can make it rain when he wants, so no recycling. Op, as a good christian chose to believe in the bible.

davidylan:
The bible fully supports the scientific tenet that is the water cycle.

All the rivers run into the sea; yet the sea is not full; unto the place from whence the rivers come, thither they return again. Ecclesiastes 1:7

If the clouds be full of rain, they empty themselves upon the earth: Ecclesiastes 11:3

He causeth the vapours to ascend from the ends of the earth; he maketh lightnings for the rain; he bringeth the wind out of his treasuries. Psalm 135:7

Job 36:27 For He draws up drops of water,
Which distill as rain from the mist,
28 Which the clouds drop down
And pour abundantly on man.

Game. Set. Match.
Re: Even Water Proves That Atheism Is False. by onyfrank: 6:40am On Mar 26, 2013
There is God indeed and He exist.
Psalm 14vs1. 'the fools have said in his heart, there is no God.'
> Atheism is FALSE; Yl al evidence, logic and reasoning points 2 a creator and absolute truth, atheist prefer to hide behind relativsm and a theory of evolution which does nt, infact describe d creation of d universe at all, or y concept of good and evil or morality exist.
>atheism say bible is a fairytales and fables, yet u believe in d vivid imagination of Darwin's tree of life which claims al life form, includn animals, insects, plants, trees, birds, fish, reptiles and mamals evolved 4rm one species into another. As if evolution isn't d biggest Fairytales of them all
Re: Even Water Proves That Atheism Is False. by wiegraf: 6:52am On Mar 26, 2013
musKeeto:

Game. Set. Match.

What sort of scientist constantly looks for a way to say "dog did it!" sef?
Re: Even Water Proves That Atheism Is False. by onyfrank: 6:58am On Mar 26, 2013
>Atheist can't seem to understand the primary difrnce btwen fundamental muslim and fundamental xtian.( muhammed says, 'kill innocent person and yourself if you love me.' Christ Jesus said, ' I'll die for you because I love you').
>atheism acuse fundamental xtians of being judgmental, intolerant and hateful, yl they(atheist) foam at d mouth calling them(xtians) freaking lunatics, ignorant, weakminded etc.
>atheism critize fundamental xtians who believe in bible and say dat it can't possibly b true bkus it's a book written by mere man, yet they(atheist) never question any of Darwin,s or writing of Charlse Darwkins' book.
Re: Even Water Proves That Atheism Is False. by Nobody: 7:00am On Mar 26, 2013
wiegraf:

What sort of scientist constantly looks for a way to say "dog did it!" sef?

This kind
[img]http://2.bp..com/_9HNH2IpDgco/TR_GyOdveyI/AAAAAAAAAcU/9O8fQ87HnN4/s1600/bulldog-fishbowl.jpg[/img]

Knows little to nothing about Scriptures.. Takes it upon himself to hound atheists while ignoring OP....

but he never claimed God did it.. or was it just me..

davidylan:
Err even as a christian, i disagree with you here. There is something called the water cycle.

davidylan:

I also believe that God exists and works in the affairs of men but that is no reason to be ignorant. Water does go up as vapor you know... and God made science too.

Anyways this should help the OP... yeah, I had to pick an image with crayons...

but considering his earlier statement..
onyfrank:
Bt y shuld u refer me back 2 old skul textbooks? It served its purpose jst 4me 2 pass science exams. I played along with what i read doesn't make it authentic. Cus i am yet to c water, urine&sweat going up 2d sky. Or Hav u?

Even brain cancer couldn't be this bad...
Re: Even Water Proves That Atheism Is False. by wiegraf: 7:50am On Mar 26, 2013
^^^

You give him far too much credit imo, toy dog is more apt

God made science = god did it. I don't think you'd find 'god created science' in most textbooks, but david of course feels the need to add that bit. Then all the quotes to show just how awesome the bible is and that god even directtly 'did it'/set it off, etc, tbaba style. Looks like desperation to me, but meh...

edit:

musKeeto:

I had to pick an image with crayons...

Kayi, muskeeto.. I didn't even notice this. Oh boy, u harsh...
Kayi..

But I fear it's still missing 'miRaCLe' scrawled somewhere there, and maybe 'DOg', so I wouldn't get my hopes up about it working
Re: Even Water Proves That Atheism Is False. by Nobody: 7:52am On Mar 26, 2013
U know the drill.. grin
Re: Even Water Proves That Atheism Is False. by ow11(m): 10:40am On Mar 26, 2013
Why can't we teach onyfrank instead of abusing him. He clearly doesn't really know a lot about a lot of things including the bible and basic science. He also believes certain portions of material thought in school is pointless which explains his inability to apply logic to his everyday life. (I wonder why anyone would get that idea though)

It is unfortunate and there are many like him that can't even type. Rather than point out the folly in him, let us try to educate him. Some youtube videos showing him that water does indeed turn to vapour and show him the components of urine.

I also hope he doesn't somehow believe the videos are made up because then we can't really help him.

www.youtube.com/watch?v=ofwK9ZyDTTQ
www.youtube.com/watch?v=ScCUQfC6Jrw

@onyfrank, you can watch these videos and get enlightened
Re: Even Water Proves That Atheism Is False. by onyfrank: 11:26am On Mar 26, 2013
@ow, am nt intrested in dat video. who fabricated dat video? U, hav u seen dat b4? I dnt want here say.
. Atheist feel insulted and dehumanized when a creationist say dat ppl were created in d image and likness of God, bt u hav no problem with d evolutionist dat claimed dat we all evolved 4rm primodial slime by a random cosmic accident.
Re: Even Water Proves That Atheism Is False. by Areaboy2(m): 11:34am On Mar 26, 2013
onyfrank: @ow, am nt intrested in dat video. who fabricated dat video? U, hav u seen dat b4? I dnt want here say.
. Atheist feel insulted and dehumanized when a creationist say dat ppl were created in d image and likness of God, bt u hav no problem with d evolutionist dat claimed dat we all evolved 4rm primodial slime by a random cosmic accident.

So in your case, is it what you would prefer or what the facts can support? undecided
Re: Even Water Proves That Atheism Is False. by ow11(m): 3:42pm On Mar 26, 2013
onyfrank: @ow, am nt intrested in dat video. who fabricated dat video? U, hav u seen dat b4? I dnt want here say.

You just have a problem with atheists then. I just hope your dislike will remain what it is, a dislike and not lead to some morbid need to commit a crime.

People have a right to believe whatever they want. The atheists, evolutionists, muslims and even you too! Since you obviously believe water is NOT a renewable substance then that's fine. As some say, whatever makes you sleep at night
Re: Even Water Proves That Atheism Is False. by Nobody: 3:59pm On Mar 26, 2013
But Yahweh has an adversary
ollowing verses:

"Seest thou not that Allah sends down rain from the sky, and leads it through springs in the earth? Then He causes to grow, therewith, produce of various colours." [Al-Qur'an 39:21]

"He sends down rain From the sky And with it gives life to The earth after it is dead: Verily in that are Signs For those who are wise." [Al-Qur'an 30:24]

"And We send down water from the sky according to (due) measure, and We cause it to soak in the soil; And We certainly are able to drain it off (with ease)." [Al-Qur'an 23:18]

No other text dating back 1400 years ago gives such an accurate description of the water cycle.

(ii) Winds Impregnate the Clouds

"And We send the fecundating winds, Then cause the rain to descend From the sky, therewith providing You with water (in abundance)." [Al-Qur'an 15:22]

The Arabic word used here is lawaqih, which is the plural of laqih from laqaha, which means to impregnate or fecundate. In this context, impregnate means that the wind pushes the clouds together increasing the condensation that causes lightning and thus rain. A similar description is found in the Qur'an: "It is Allah Who sends the winds, and they raise the clouds: then does He spread them in the sky as He wills, and break them into fragments, until thou seest raindrops issue from the midst thereof: then when He has made them reach such of His servants as He wills, behold, they do rejoice!" [Al-Qur'an 30:48]

1 Like

Re: Even Water Proves That Atheism Is False. by sylve11: 6:24pm On Mar 26, 2013
My God! @ op Just ask ur pastor about water cycle, wether he believe it or not. After all Rev. King gat his own version of seeing things. cool
Re: Even Water Proves That Atheism Is False. by onyfrank: 7:02pm On Mar 26, 2013
sylve11: My God! @ op Just ask ur pastor about water cycle, wether he believe it or not. After all Rev. King gat his own version of seeing things. cool
Its personal, i want to see water going up to d sky myself, nt here say. I was by d pool 2day, trying to c dat hapend 2day, bt dia is none. So y
Re: Even Water Proves That Atheism Is False. by dorox(m): 7:18pm On Mar 26, 2013
Its personal, i want to see water going up to d sky myself, nt here say. I was by d pool 2day, trying to c dat hapend 2day, bt dia is none. So y
You sure say you normal so?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Gathering Of Witches After They Failed To Fly Home In Edo Statewide / What Tithe Really Means / My Best Praise, Thanks Giving And Worship Song What are Yours?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.