Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,092 members, 7,811,061 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 09:58 PM

Even Water Proves That Atheism Is False. - Religion (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Even Water Proves That Atheism Is False. (9729 Views)

Atheism Is Frustrating. / Bible Proof The Rapture Theory Is False / Atheism Is A Religion: Kolooyinbo Explains. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Even Water Proves That Atheism Is False. by MrTroll(m): 7:05pm On Nov 14, 2013
onyfrank:
atheist?
cheesy cheesy cheesy

you're still alive? its a miracle!!!
Re: Even Water Proves That Atheism Is False. by Nobody: 7:16pm On Nov 14, 2013
onyfrank:
atheist?

Yea. Aren't you?
Re: Even Water Proves That Atheism Is False. by Nobody: 7:16pm On Nov 14, 2013
Mr Troll: cheesy cheesy cheesy

grin
Re: Even Water Proves That Atheism Is False. by onyfrank: 11:18pm On Nov 14, 2013
Mr Troll: cheesy cheesy cheesy

hahaha. God is Life. He never dies.
Re: Even Water Proves That Atheism Is False. by onyfrank: 11:19pm On Nov 14, 2013
rationalmind:

Yea. Aren't you?
am not. God exists
Re: Even Water Proves That Atheism Is False. by MrTroll(m): 11:45am On Nov 15, 2013
onyfrank:
hahaha. God is Life. He never dies.
Oh! You're God now too?
Re: Even Water Proves That Atheism Is False. by onyfrank: 10:29am On Nov 18, 2013
Mr Troll: Oh! You're God now too?
"I live and move and have my being in Him." "He that that santifies and those that are santified, are of the same origin."
Re: Even Water Proves That Atheism Is False. by MrTroll(m): 10:46am On Nov 18, 2013
onyfrank:
"I live and move and have my being in Him." "He that that santifies and those that are santified, are of the same origin."
so you won't die?
Re: Even Water Proves That Atheism Is False. by Nobody: 1:52pm On Nov 18, 2013
At first, I thought it was just a mischief from an atheist. I still find it hard to believe someone sincerely put up this thread. Mr Onyfrank, this is disgraceful.
Re: Even Water Proves That Atheism Is False. by wiegraf: 3:29pm On Nov 18, 2013
I'm not sure as to why you're all so hard on onyfrank. At least he's courteous. He's just being a good xtian, consider zombies and talking donkeys.

I'll leave this here.
Re: Even Water Proves That Atheism Is False. by onyfrank: 8:21pm On Nov 18, 2013
Mr Troll: so you won't die?
we dnt die, bt we do hav transistion.
Finite mind interprete it as "DEAD" bt infinite says its TRANSISTION.
Re: Even Water Proves That Atheism Is False. by onyfrank: 8:24pm On Nov 18, 2013
nwuyag: At first, I thought it was just a mischief from an atheist. I still find it hard to believe someone sincerely put up this thread. Mr Onyfrank, this is disgraceful.
Why?
Re: Even Water Proves That Atheism Is False. by onyfrank: 8:31pm On Nov 18, 2013
wiegraf: I'm not sure as to why you're all so hard on onyfrank. At least he's courteous. He's just being a good xtian, consider zombies and talking donkeys.

I'll leave this here.
wat ar u tryn to say? Nothing like 'good xtian.' Christian already has a good in itself.
Re: Even Water Proves That Atheism Is False. by MrTroll(m): 8:55am On Nov 19, 2013
onyfrank:
we dnt die, bt we do hav transistion.
Finite mind interprete it as "DEAD" bt infinite says its TRANSISTION.
grin grin grin
Re: Even Water Proves That Atheism Is False. by Nobody: 11:27am On Nov 19, 2013
onyfrank:
Why?
What did you do with all the biology that was taught to you in secondary school?
Oh!, the teacher was blabbing?
Re: Even Water Proves That Atheism Is False. by AlfaSeltzer(m): 4:34pm On Nov 19, 2013
onyfrank, when are you going to open a new thread? I need me some laffs.
Re: Even Water Proves That Atheism Is False. by Nobody: 5:59pm On Nov 19, 2013
onyfrank: .
Just get a bible, ask God to teach u, He wil personally do so. U dnt need to google anything. He within u.
Have u seen water going up?
did you see Jesus acesndinginto heaven?
Evaporation is a common sense,
if you need prove,u can easily get it
Re: Even Water Proves That Atheism Is False. by onyfrank: 4:49pm On Nov 20, 2013
nwuyag:
What did you do with all the biology that was taught to you in secondary school?
Oh!, the teacher was blabbing?
we study dat jst to pass their examination
Re: Even Water Proves That Atheism Is False. by frank317: 5:12pm On Nov 20, 2013
onyfrank:

oh my!! i hope u are not igbo... my main problem is that ur name is frank.

pls folks, not all franks are this dummmmmbbbb!!!!!
Re: Even Water Proves That Atheism Is False. by Nobody: 5:57pm On Nov 20, 2013
Lol. He's Igbo.
Re: Even Water Proves That Atheism Is False. by Nobody: 6:24pm On Nov 20, 2013
onyfrank:
my friend,if you want to prove atheist wrong this is a very wrong prove.
You've just worsen d case.
Since earth was created over 70percent is covered by water,sure it will be increasing.
Are dey no other sources of water,even from the hardest rock,water comes out,wia u are standing dia water,except u are in the desert.water in the ocean is always increasing
Re: Even Water Proves That Atheism Is False. by Nobody: 11:02pm On Nov 20, 2013
onyfrank:
you even confirmed my point.

she was blabbing
I think xplaining anything to you on this thread is a waste of time considering that your (biology) teacher was actually blabbing
Its common that apologists try to twist scriptures to fit science. This is quite strange. Pure honesty from a christian.
Re: Even Water Proves That Atheism Is False. by macof(m): 7:28am On Nov 21, 2013
Christians need new converts, I don't know why they can't stop trying to re-convert atheist grin
Re: Even Water Proves That Atheism Is False. by Joshthefirst(m): 9:35am On Nov 21, 2013
nwuyag:
you even confirmed my point.
I think xplaining anything to you on this thread is a waste of time considering that your (biology) teacher was actually blabbing
Its common that apologists try to twist scriptures to fit science. This is quite strange. Pure honesty from a christian.
mind yourself. The people who do the most twisting and misintepretation of scriptures are people like you who want to justify their world views.

macof: Christians need new converts, I don't know why they can't stop trying to re-convert atheist grin
We don't normally try to reconvert atheists. We preach to everyone, generally.

We only focus on pathetic atheistic threads to crush their lying efforts in beguiling faithless and empty religious people with truth. We are there as witnesses to stand for the truth.
Ambassadors.

cool

1 Like

Re: Even Water Proves That Atheism Is False. by onyfrank: 10:23am On Nov 21, 2013
frank3.16:

oh my!! i hope u are not igbo... my main problem is that ur name is frank.

pls folks, not all franks are this dummmmmbbbb!!!!!
u ar jst 19yrs old, u must b a kid. So wat kids sees yl standn, elders sees same yl sittn.
Re: Even Water Proves That Atheism Is False. by onyfrank: 10:29am On Nov 21, 2013
Arcsniper:
my friend,if you want to prove atheist wrong this is a very wrong prove.
You've just worsen d case.
Since earth was created over 70percent is covered by water,sure it will be increasing.
Are dey no other sources of water,even from the hardest rock,water comes out,wia u are standing dia water,except u are in the desert.water in the ocean is always increasing
so wats ur point.
Re: Even Water Proves That Atheism Is False. by Areaboy2(m): 12:32pm On Nov 21, 2013
onyfrank:
so wats ur point.

his point is, you shot yourself in the foot. stop being ignorant about it and accept you dont know anything.

Goes to solidify the concept that mostly d**b people believe in religion undecided

and yes, even the water you drink contains parts of Newtons urine
Re: Even Water Proves That Atheism Is False. by onyfrank: 1:34pm On Nov 21, 2013
Area_boy:

his point is, you shot yourself in the foot. stop being ignorant about it and accept you dont know anything.

Goes to solidify the concept that mostly d**b people believe in religion undecided

and yes, even the water you drink contains parts of Newtons urine
i dnt knw wat? Very soon d water in ur eyes wl evaporate finish.
Re: Even Water Proves That Atheism Is False. by MrTroll(m): 2:51pm On Nov 21, 2013
onyfrank:
shocked shocked shocked

I'm dead!!!

grin grin grin
Oh! My stomach o!
Re: Even Water Proves That Atheism Is False. by MrTroll(m): 2:52pm On Nov 21, 2013
Where's @Reyginus o! This whole thread should be in the Best Religious Section quotes abeg.
Re: Even Water Proves That Atheism Is False. by macof(m): 2:51pm On Nov 22, 2013
Joshthefirst: mind yourself. The people who do the most twisting and misintepretation of scriptures are people like you who want to justify their world views.

We only focus on pathetic atheistic threads to crush their lying efforts in beguiling faithless and empty religious people with truth. We are there as witnesses to stand for the truth.
Ambassadors.

cool

Lol grin wat truth?

U know there are more lies than truth in christianity
Re: Even Water Proves That Atheism Is False. by Nobody: 5:07pm On Nov 22, 2013
Joshthefirst: mind yourself. The people who do the most twisting and misintepretation of scriptures are people like you who want to justify their world views.
Why do you conclude that I am an atheist? Because I said the truth about christians?
The op made you seem intelligent. Its cool. It doesnt make you any less delusioned as you really are.
What is the purpose of the preaching?
Ambassadors.
Mr Joshthefirst. I dont frequently post on NL for a few reasons. Sometimes, its better to sit back and watch and learn; that way, you will understand perspectives better. One big conclusion I can make is that christians(especially apologists) are like a bunch of paupers, debating the richest amongst billionaires and insulting those who dont make the top ten. One thing I know is that if all atheist decide to be deist/agnostic deists, under no form of organized religion, you wont be able to make a single claim against them.
@ bolded, I have seen you act like a "holier than thou" on many of your posts. Please, dont ever make claims that you dont insult christians.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Are True Christians Suppose To Participate In Politics? / How Do People Become Atheists / Andrew Remilekun- Divine Revelation Of Heaven And Hell (no Time To Waste)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.