Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,050 members, 7,810,894 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:52 PM

Even Water Proves That Atheism Is False. - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Even Water Proves That Atheism Is False. (9727 Views)

Atheism Is Frustrating. / Bible Proof The Rapture Theory Is False / Atheism Is A Religion: Kolooyinbo Explains. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Even Water Proves That Atheism Is False. by Heatblast(m): 9:53pm On Mar 26, 2013
onyfrank: .
Its personal, i want to see water going up to d sky myself, nt here say. I was by d pool 2day, trying to c dat hapend 2day, bt dia is none. So y

Experiment 1:
Pour a tea spoon of water on a smooth surface, don't touch it(you can put a heat source over it eg a light bulb to make it faster), comeback after 20mins or so and tell us your obeservation and what you think happened to the water.
Re: Even Water Proves That Atheism Is False. by onyfrank: 10:07pm On Mar 26, 2013
dorox:
You sure say you normal so?
Am normal. Can u tell me what happen to urine and sweat. And also d quantity of water dat evaporated 2day and d weight of d cloud formed 2day.
Normal person
Re: Even Water Proves That Atheism Is False. by Heatblast(m): 10:07pm On Mar 26, 2013
Water in the air:
There is always water in the air. you can make it condense or change back into water.

Experiment 2
You need:
A glass
Ice-cold water

1) Pour the iced water into the glass. Watch th outside of the glass. Can you see a cloudy film or drops of water on the glass? Water vapour is condensing and becoming liquid water.

'Invisible' water vapour in the air is a gas. It turns to a liquid when the air is cooled. The icy water cools the air around the glass, and the water condenses.
Re: Even Water Proves That Atheism Is False. by Heatblast(m): 10:17pm On Mar 26, 2013
Am normal. Can u tell me what happen to urine and sweat. And also d quantity of water dat evaporated 2day and d weight of d cloud formed 2day.
Normal person

This is ridiculous embarassed
Experiment 3
This one is silly. Get as much urine and sweat as possible. Put it in a kettle and boil. Try to collect the steam that comes out in a container(think about how to do that). Now tell us your observation.
Ques) is the 'yellow yellow' stuff still there?
Re: Even Water Proves That Atheism Is False. by Image123(m): 10:42pm On Mar 26, 2013
i'm laughing to myself in front of people. OP please ensure a clear demarcation between what you're saying and what God's Word says instead of putting the Word to unwarranted ridicule.
Re: Even Water Proves That Atheism Is False. by onyfrank: 11:02pm On Mar 26, 2013
Heatblast:

This is ridiculous embarassed
Experiment 3
This one is silly. Get as much urine and sweat as possible. Put it in a kettle and boil. Try to collect the steam that comes out in a container(think about how to do that). Now tell us your observation.
Ques) is the 'yellow yellow' stuff still there?
Ok, u taste d steam, tell hw d thing b. Then d remaining urine in d kettle hw far.
Re: Even Water Proves That Atheism Is False. by onyfrank: 11:09pm On Mar 26, 2013
Image123: i'm laughing to myself in front of people. OP please ensure a clear demarcation between what you're saying and what God's Word says instead of putting the Word to unwarranted ridicule.
I supose, i hav done that already.
I jst want u to knw dat atheism is jst a fairy tale. Water proves them false
Re: Even Water Proves That Atheism Is False. by onyfrank: 11:16pm On Mar 26, 2013
Image123: i'm laughing to myself in front of people. OP please ensure a clear demarcation between what you're saying and what God's Word says instead of putting the Word to unwarranted ridicule.
Re: Even Water Proves That Atheism Is False. by dorox(m): 11:16pm On Mar 26, 2013
Ok, u taste d steam, tell hw d thing b. Then d remaining urine in d kettle hw far.
The urine is broken down by microbes in the soil into nitrates that plants needs to grow.
Re: Even Water Proves That Atheism Is False. by Heatblast(m): 11:19pm On Mar 26, 2013
Ok, u taste d steam, tell hw d thing b.
I thought you don't want "dem say". Try it out yourself.

Then d remaining urine in d kettle hw far.
Remaining urine. Do you even know what happens when you boil a liquid?... Try one of those exp. out and see for yourself

Edit: or maybe you mean remaining urea, see the post above.
Re: Even Water Proves That Atheism Is False. by onyfrank: 11:28pm On Mar 26, 2013
Heatblast:

Experiment 1:
Pour a tea spoon of water on a smooth surface, don't touch it(you can put a heat source over it eg a light bulb to make it faster), comeback after 20mins or so and tell us your obeservation and what you think happened to the water.
Re: Even Water Proves That Atheism Is False. by onyfrank: 11:32pm On Mar 26, 2013
Heatblast:

Experiment 1:
I won't c d water, or mayb d water is in d bulb and it wil b ready to b released back in d spoon when d bulb is switchd off. Or help me tel
Re: Even Water Proves That Atheism Is False. by onyfrank: 11:39pm On Mar 26, 2013
dorox:
The urine is broken down by microbes in the soil into nitrates that plants needs to grow.
Wonderful. Does dat make sense?
Re: Even Water Proves That Atheism Is False. by Image123(m): 11:57pm On Mar 26, 2013
I supose, i hav done that already.
I jst want u to knw dat atheism is jst a fairy tale. Water proves them false
your OP suggests that your thoughts are the Bible, read your last paragraph there. And also your other posts. Atheism is not a fairy tale, its a sad reality. Please, ensure to properly communicate to your audience that your 'logic' is not found anywhere in the Bible. You've severally spinned out 'ideas' and randomly made statements like "I believe only Bible". Your audience is unfortunately marrying the two as one.
Re: Even Water Proves That Atheism Is False. by Nelson11: 7:14am On Mar 27, 2013
i think dat ur knowledge on chem.101 is damn limited. U simply are jst ignorant. I cant help u
Re: Even Water Proves That Atheism Is False. by onyfrank: 10:49am On Mar 27, 2013
There is God and He exist. Bible is a reminder and Holy Spirit bears witnx of Him. He is in u and in me. U can go on and on to study His creation, evrytn is already put in place. U ar only making discoveries of what is God has long established, and please let not ur discoveries drag u more into materialistic but rather uplift ur soul and to make ur mind to b instrument of awarness that He reigns supreme.
He loves u.
One thing i love Him 4, is dat, He is dia and no matter how defiant u ar, can never make Him non existence. Thanks
Re: Even Water Proves That Atheism Is False. by Alfamann: 11:00am On Mar 27, 2013
Onyfrank please tell me. If god has been creating and pouring water on us for the past 6000 years, where did all these water go to? Why are the seas still the same level?
Re: Even Water Proves That Atheism Is False. by PAGAN9JA(m): 8:48pm On Mar 27, 2013
OMGS THE CHILDISH ILLITERACY OF THE OP I ASTOUNDING!

OP MUSTVE JUST COME IN FROM THE BUSH!
Re: Even Water Proves That Atheism Is False. by Chrisbenogor(m): 9:50pm On Mar 27, 2013
Front page now kai grin grin manmustwac nominate this thread biko cheesy grin
Re: Even Water Proves That Atheism Is False. by onyfrank: 9:54pm On Mar 27, 2013
PAGAN 9JA:
OMGS THE CHILDISH ILLITERACY OF THE OP I ASTOUNDING!

OP MUSTVE JUST COME IN FROM THE BUSH!
I knw u came into existence by an accidental collision, so hw can i expect anytn organized 4rm a by-product of an accidental collision.
Keep messn up
Re: Even Water Proves That Atheism Is False. by onyfrank: 10:16pm On Mar 27, 2013
The worsest moment 4 d atheist is when he is really thankful and has nobody to thank.
I thank God
Re: Even Water Proves That Atheism Is False. by Chrisbenogor(m): 10:43pm On Mar 27, 2013
cheesy
onyfrank: The worsest moment 4 d atheist is when he is really thankful and has nobody to thank.
I thank God
Bros you too mush abeg grin grin
Re: Even Water Proves That Atheism Is False. by Bella3(f): 12:33am On Mar 28, 2013
*spits*
After being away for a while, i come and meet such ignorance!
*vomits on posters head*

3 Likes

Re: Even Water Proves That Atheism Is False. by onyfrank: 5:42am On Mar 28, 2013
[quote author=BĂ©lla3]*spits*
After being away for a while, i come and meet such ignorance!
*vomits on posters
head*[
hope that spits won't evaporate? Hmmm,
Re: Even Water Proves That Atheism Is False. by ARareGem(f): 6:07am On Mar 28, 2013
Onyfrank, I feel embarrased for you, and I say this with love. embarassed

I beg you to carry out those simple experiments as posted earlier on this thread. Please. It won't take anything out of you. Believing in the water cycle doesn't make God less of who He is. On the contrary, it brings to light the complexity of His outstanding abilities....

Abeg, biko, please change your mentality.

1 Like

Re: Even Water Proves That Atheism Is False. by PAGAN9JA(m): 6:54am On Mar 28, 2013
christianity is a backward religion and spawn things such a this OP. TUFIA!

your ancestors will be ashamed to see their descendants deteriorating like this. . angry angry angry angry

4 Likes

Re: Even Water Proves That Atheism Is False. by nep2ra(m): 7:06am On Mar 28, 2013
Isn't it funny that the OP's knowledge of God comes from Judaism, a religion that is culture and race specific. If you are not Jewish then stop wasting your time laying claims to a Jewish deity.
It would have made more sense if the OP was arguing using his ancestral religion as a reference point.

1 Like

Re: Even Water Proves That Atheism Is False. by nep2ra(m): 7:09am On Mar 28, 2013
onyfrank: The worsest moment 4 d atheist is when he is really thankful and has nobody to thank.
I thank God

See what loss of identity and culture has done to someone. Eeeyaaah. undecided

May your ancestors save you.
Re: Even Water Proves That Atheism Is False. by Alfamann: 9:07am On Mar 28, 2013
Onyfrank, I for like make you answer my question above.

I want to say that I am ashamed of the christians on this thread for not defending their faith as the op. Here is what your bible says on the matter.

Isaiah 55:10-13

King James Version (KJV)

10 For as the rain cometh down, and the snow from heaven, and returneth not thither, but watereth the earth, and maketh it bring forth and bud, that it may give seed to the sower, and bread to the eater:

Isaiah 55:10 ESV

10 For as the rain and the snow come down from heaven and do not return there but water the earth, making it bring forth and sprout, giving seed to the sower and bread to the eater,
Re: Even Water Proves That Atheism Is False. by frank317: 9:43am On Mar 28, 2013
I only feel worse cos his name has Frank in it, however I want to assure all readers that not all Franks are this dumb. Infact most of us are really intelligent. I promise to look into this matter and set up a committee that will investigate and come out with facts that will prove that his name is really frank, but I am very certain that the result will prove that he is an imposter.

2 Likes

Re: Even Water Proves That Atheism Is False. by onyfrank: 11:53am On Mar 28, 2013
frank3.16:
I only feel worse cos his name has Frank in it, however I want to assure all readers that not all Franks are this dumb. Infact most of us are really intelligent. I promise to look into this matter and set up a committee that will investigate and come out with facts that will prove that his name is really frank, but I am very certain that the result will prove that he is an imposter.
frank frank frank, hmmm, wetin i go tell u now? Ok ok, i nw knw dat u evolved frm ape. U beta go back to d bush.
Re: Even Water Proves That Atheism Is False. by Alfamann: 12:21pm On Mar 28, 2013
Another quote from THE BOOK.

Zechariah 10:1 ESV

Ask rain from the Lord in the season of the spring rain, from the Lord who makes the storm clouds, and he will give them showers of rain, to everyone the vegetation in the field.

Zechariah 14:17 ESV

And if any of the families of the earth do not go up to Jerusalem to worship the King, the Lord of hosts, there will be no rain on them.

The op is a good christian.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

My Best Praise, Thanks Giving And Worship Song What are Yours? / Are True Christians Suppose To Participate In Politics? / How Do People Become Atheists

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.