Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,254 members, 7,811,704 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 05:40 PM

Even Water Proves That Atheism Is False. - Religion (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Even Water Proves That Atheism Is False. (9731 Views)

Atheism Is Frustrating. / Bible Proof The Rapture Theory Is False / Atheism Is A Religion: Kolooyinbo Explains. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Even Water Proves That Atheism Is False. by Joshthefirst(m): 5:26pm On Nov 22, 2013
nwuyag:
Why do you conclude that I am an atheist? Because I said the truth about christians?
please when did I claim you're an atheist?

nwuyag:
The op made you seem intelligent. Its cool. It doesnt make you any less delusioned as you really are.

What is the purpose of the preaching?
We preach to tell the lost to tell the lost the way of salvation, to tell the condemned their good news. I admit that these few days, I have not been preaching as I should. I have been debating with an aim to show God-haters their foolishness only and without an aim to walk in love and extend the gospel by all means. I have corrected myself. smiley

nwuyag:
Mr Joshthefirst. I dont frequently post on NL for a few reasons. Sometimes, its better to sit back and watch and learn; that way, you will understand perspectives better. One big conclusion I can make is that christians(especially apologists) are like a bunch of paupers, debating the richest amongst billionaires and insulting those who dont make the top ten. One thing I know is that if all atheist decide to be deist/agnostic deists, under no form of organized religion, you wont be able to make a single claim against them.
@ bolded, I have seen you act like a "holier than thou" on many of your posts. Please, dont ever make claims that you dont insult christians.

How did you come to this conclusion?

when did I insult christians?

Btw, have you seen some recent threads and posts expressing mock hatred and cussing on God?
grin
Hilarious I tell ya.

Ask yourself this question sir:

What is the normal way to treat something you believe does not exist? By ignoring It perhaps?

The irony of atheism or whatever sir;
I believe God does not exist, yet I feel a deep hatred for him beyond measure. I curse at him in my immorality, and cheer others on In trying to mock a god I don't believe exists.

Let conscience and the Holy Spirit do their works now.

Have a good day sir. smiley

1 Like

Re: Even Water Proves That Atheism Is False. by Nobody: 9:28am On Nov 23, 2013
onyfrank:
so wats ur point.
relate it to ur post

1 Like

Re: Even Water Proves That Atheism Is False. by ManhunterTM(m): 6:53pm On Dec 29, 2013
onyfrank: Yes! If the earth was billion of yrs old, humans & animals would've drank it all up. We would have no oceans. Yet d oceans take up 75% of d globe.
I think u could also make a similar argument with oxygen. If humans existed 4 billions of yrs like d Darwinists claim, we would 've ran out of air too.
I knw many of u will show up here and claim dat all d water we drink is eventually given off as sweat and urine. Well, jst think abt it - that would mean that all our lakes, oceans, rivers and streams would consist of urine and sweat. Evry time it rains and snows there would sweat and urine falling from the sky. The entire earth would b a giant cesspool of sweat and urine - we would b making our coffee 4rm fresh urine 4rm our faucets, and bathing in sweat and urine.
Logically u hav to go with d bible on this one.
Only the Holy Spirit could have revealed this to you.
Stay blessed.
Re: Even Water Proves That Atheism Is False. by dorox(m): 7:38pm On Dec 29, 2013
Manhunterâ„¢:
Stay blessed.
Is the above comment for real, or were you just being sarcastic?
Re: Even Water Proves That Atheism Is False. by ManhunterTM(m): 7:54pm On Dec 29, 2013
dorox:
Is the above comment for real, or were you just being sarcastic?
Before I answer, I need to know, do you have the Holy Spirit too?
Re: Even Water Proves That Atheism Is False. by onyfrank: 4:13am On Jan 01, 2014
Manhunterâ„¢:
Stay blessed.
stay blessed too. Happy new year to u and to all nairalanders
Re: Even Water Proves That Atheism Is False. by ManhunterTM(m): 8:45am On Jan 01, 2014
onyfrank:
stay blessed too. Happy new year to u and to all nairalanders
I was being sarcastic bro. Happy new year to you too.
Re: Even Water Proves That Atheism Is False. by onyfrank: 9:13am On Jan 01, 2014
Manhunterâ„¢:
I was being sarcastic bro. Happy new year to you too.
ok. love covers the multitude of sin. Go and sin no more
Re: Even Water Proves That Atheism Is False. by ManhunterTM(m): 9:58am On Jan 01, 2014
onyfrank:
ok. love covers the multitude of sin. Go and sin no more
Sarcasm is a sin too?
Re: Even Water Proves That Atheism Is False. by Imagod(m): 12:27pm On Jan 01, 2014
Wow! You are so ignorant about science and the world it's amazing.
Re: Even Water Proves That Atheism Is False. by onyfrank: 9:46pm On Jun 27, 2014
thank God this topic remains. Atheist ova 2u
Re: Even Water Proves That Atheism Is False. by AlfaSeltzer(m): 9:39am On Jun 28, 2014
onyfrank: thank God this topic remains. Atheist ova 2u

the surprising thing is that you remain.

1 Like

Re: Even Water Proves That Atheism Is False. by Nobody: 10:43am On Mar 13, 2016
I can guarantee that the OP is a badly educated slowpoke. Evaporation isn't real? Oh, charlatan, you must be joking... and in fact, even if you're able to prove that every scientific theory hitherto is wrong, that doesn't mean your god exists. We still won't be taking your stupidity seriously... If by chance you're able to prove that there's indeed a god, you won't be getting a free pass still... you still have to prove that he wants us to love him, that he interferes with human affairs, demands for worship, and that he's your own particular God... it'll be incumbent on you to give reasons why christianity stands out among the others, why it doesn't equally qualify as insanity, and why the bible is the one and only divinely inspired word of god, of all religious books... and you have to do this without performing any sort of mental gymnastic or mental somersault... you have to do all of that without invoking our faith. And I say "GOOD LUCK WITH THAT", being conscious of the fact that my demands are IMPOSSIBLE.
Re: Even Water Proves That Atheism Is False. by asalimpo(m): 10:52am On Mar 13, 2016
onyfrank:
Just get a bible, ask God to teach u, He wil personally do so. U dnt need to google anything. He within u.
Have u seen water going up?
God within an atheists? hunh.
More like the devil within them.
That's why they need to born again.
Re: Even Water Proves That Atheism Is False. by onyfrank: 6:29am On Mar 16, 2016
I can guarantee that the OP is a badly educated slowpoke. Evaporation isn't real? Oh, charlatan, you must be joking... and in fact, even if you're able to prove that every scientific theory hitherto is wrong, that doesn't mean your god exists. We still won't be taking your stupidity seriously... If by chance you're able to prove that there's indeed a god, you won't be getting a free pass still... you still have to prove that he wants us to love him, that he interferes with human affairs, demands for worship, and that he's your own particular God... it'll be incumbent on you to give reasons why christianity stands out among the others, why it doesn't equally qualify as insanity, and why the bible is the one and only divinely inspired word of god, of all religious books... and you have to do this without performing any sort of mental gymnastic or mental somersault... you have to do all of that without invoking our faith. And I say "GOOD LUCK WITH THAT", being conscious of the fact that my demands are IMPOSSIBLE.
atheist spotted. U end up proving nothing.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Are True Christians Suppose To Participate In Politics? / How Do People Become Atheists / Andrew Remilekun- Divine Revelation Of Heaven And Hell (no Time To Waste)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.