Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,112 members, 7,811,129 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 01:17 AM

Even Water Proves That Atheism Is False. - Religion (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Even Water Proves That Atheism Is False. (9730 Views)

Atheism Is Frustrating. / Bible Proof The Rapture Theory Is False / Atheism Is A Religion: Kolooyinbo Explains. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Even Water Proves That Atheism Is False. by Joshthefirst(m): 8:48pm On Nov 13, 2013
rationalmind:

grin you no dey tire?

grin grin grin grin grin
Bros bros. I no dey tire ooo.
Na neck exercise I dey do..

That must've been dry.
Smh.
Re: Even Water Proves That Atheism Is False. by Nobody: 8:50pm On Nov 13, 2013
Joshthefirst: grin grin grin grin grin
Bros bros. I no dey tire ooo.
Na neck exercise I dey do..

That must've been dry.
Smh.

hehehehe, no break your neck sha. Jesus still needs you on nairaland. You need to keep drumming that message of sin into our ears.
Re: Even Water Proves That Atheism Is False. by Joshthefirst(m): 8:53pm On Nov 13, 2013
rationalmind:

hehehehe, no break your neck sha. Jesus still needs you on nairaland. You need to keep drumming that message of sin into our ears.
don't worry, I really will. One day, I'll strike home. And you will meet reality just as I did.
Re: Even Water Proves That Atheism Is False. by Iwanttex(f): 8:55pm On Nov 13, 2013
Joshthefirst: I hope you don't really shake your head literally everytime you write 'smh' ma'am.
She doesn't shake her head that much in real life.
Re: Even Water Proves That Atheism Is False. by Joshthefirst(m): 8:56pm On Nov 13, 2013
Iwanttex:
She doesn't shake her head that much in real life.
you know her in real life then?

Your name and sig are creeping me out. grin
Re: Even Water Proves That Atheism Is False. by texanomaly(f): 8:59pm On Nov 13, 2013
Joshthefirst: you know her in real life then?
Hahahahahahahaha
Geez Beth. Get off my phone.

Re: Even Water Proves That Atheism Is False. by MrTroll(m): 9:00pm On Nov 13, 2013
Joshthefirst:
How is this funny?
Smh
who says i was being funny
Re: Even Water Proves That Atheism Is False. by texanomaly(f): 9:03pm On Nov 13, 2013
Mr Troll: who says i was being funny
Why do you want me to have a headache?
Re: Even Water Proves That Atheism Is False. by MrTroll(m): 9:07pm On Nov 13, 2013
texanomaly:
Why do you want me to have a headache?
beacuse i'm a wicked person angry

its in the bible, Psalm 14;1
Re: Even Water Proves That Atheism Is False. by Nobody: 9:09pm On Nov 13, 2013
Joshthefirst: don't worry, I really will. One day, I'll strike home. And you will meet reality just as I did.

lol, but what if the otherwise happens? Like ure the one who meets reality.
Re: Even Water Proves That Atheism Is False. by texanomaly(f): 9:11pm On Nov 13, 2013
Mr Troll: beacuse i'm a wicked person angry

its in the bible, Psalm 14;1
You are not a wicked person. You used to be nice to me. What happened?
Re: Even Water Proves That Atheism Is False. by Joshthefirst(m): 9:55pm On Nov 13, 2013
rationalmind:

sorry, nothing like that can ever happen. I have an objective stand. I was like you before, but now I'm a changed person.
Re: Even Water Proves That Atheism Is False. by Nobody: 10:00pm On Nov 13, 2013
Joshthefirst: sorry, nothing like that can ever happen. I have an objective stand. I was like you before, but now I'm a changed person.

I was also like you before bro. Nothing, I mean, Nothing will ever make me revert to theism.
Re: Even Water Proves That Atheism Is False. by Iwanttex(f): 10:02pm On Nov 13, 2013
Joshthefirst: you know her in real life then?

Why?
Re: Even Water Proves That Atheism Is False. by Joshthefirst(m): 10:10pm On Nov 13, 2013
rationalmind:

I was also like you before bro. Nothing, I mean, Nothing will ever make me revert to theism.
we shall see.
Re: Even Water Proves That Atheism Is False. by Joshthefirst(m): 10:12pm On Nov 13, 2013
Iwanttex:

Why?
I...I...I don't know
Re: Even Water Proves That Atheism Is False. by texanomaly(f): 10:13pm On Nov 13, 2013
rationalmind:

Josh is steadfast and immovable. grin

1 Like

Re: Even Water Proves That Atheism Is False. by Iwanttex(f): 10:19pm On Nov 13, 2013
Joshthefirst: I...I...I don't know

We were roommates at BYU, btw. I'm visiting from Utah.
She told me about you.
Re: Even Water Proves That Atheism Is False. by Joshthefirst(m): 10:22pm On Nov 13, 2013
Iwanttex:

We were roommates at BYU, btw. I'm visiting from Utah.
She told me about you.
Have a nice stay ma'am.

me?!
Tex talks about me?
Cool.

cool
Level don change.
grin grin grin
Re: Even Water Proves That Atheism Is False. by Iwanttex(f): 10:26pm On Nov 13, 2013
Joshthefirst:
Have a nice stay ma'am.

me?!
Tex talks about me?
Cool.

cool
Level don change.
grin grin grin

hahahaha

You have a better chance than me.

1 Like

Re: Even Water Proves That Atheism Is False. by texanomaly(f): 10:34pm On Nov 13, 2013
Iwanttex:

hahahaha

Smh
Re: Even Water Proves That Atheism Is False. by Joshthefirst(m): 10:41pm On Nov 13, 2013
Iwanttex:

hahahaha

texanomaly:
Smh
grin
Re: Even Water Proves That Atheism Is False. by Nobody: 10:41pm On Nov 13, 2013
texanomaly:
Josh is steadfast and immovable. grin

grin grin. I can't wait to read his deconversion story
Re: Even Water Proves That Atheism Is False. by Joshthefirst(m): 10:43pm On Nov 13, 2013
rationalmind:

grin grin
Laugh no go kill peson for here.
Re: Even Water Proves That Atheism Is False. by texanomaly(f): 10:51pm On Nov 13, 2013
rationalmind:

I don't see that happening.
Re: Even Water Proves That Atheism Is False. by Nobody: 10:58pm On Nov 13, 2013
texanomaly:
I don't see that happening.

grin, you can't be too sure.

In the words of heraclitus, "the only thing that is constant is change".
Re: Even Water Proves That Atheism Is False. by Nobody: 10:58pm On Nov 13, 2013
Joshthefirst: grin grin
Laugh no go kill peson for here.

And you forgot to shake your head
Re: Even Water Proves That Atheism Is False. by texanomaly(f): 11:00pm On Nov 13, 2013
rationalmind:

And you forgot to shake your head
Lolz

Smh
Re: Even Water Proves That Atheism Is False. by Nobody: 11:02pm On Nov 13, 2013
texanomaly:
Lolz

Smh

grin grin smh too
Re: Even Water Proves That Atheism Is False. by texanomaly(f): 11:07pm On Nov 13, 2013
Ok guys...she wants to check out the satanic chat thread. Laterz
Re: Even Water Proves That Atheism Is False. by MrTroll(m): 3:33pm On Nov 14, 2013
texanomaly:
You are not a wicked person. You used to be nice to me. What happened?
Me? when
Re: Even Water Proves That Atheism Is False. by onyfrank: 6:20pm On Nov 14, 2013
rationalmind: Hehehehe, just saw the thread. I've been laughing seriously reading from the first page. The op must be an atheist by now.
atheist?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Are True Christians Suppose To Participate In Politics? / The Three Kinds Of Destiny / How Do People Become Atheists

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.