Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,034 members, 7,814,527 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 02:23 PM

I Find It Difficult To Fall In Love Again - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Find It Difficult To Fall In Love Again (1093 Views)

10 Kinds Of Guys That Find It Difficult To Approach/Woo A Lady / Reasons Why Ladies Make It Difficult To Get Under Their Pants In Relationships / Why Is It Difficult To Woo Guys On Nairaland? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Find It Difficult To Fall In Love Again by tunad4rari(m): 9:18pm On Mar 25, 2013
Since my ex left me,I av find it difficult to fall in luv,even when I azk a girl out and she ask me about my girl friend if i tell her i dont ave, the girl always find it dificult to believe me. pls i need ur advice
Re: I Find It Difficult To Fall In Love Again by 190: 9:22pm On Mar 25, 2013
So what do u want us to do for you now smiley
Re: I Find It Difficult To Fall In Love Again by HARDDON: 9:45pm On Mar 25, 2013
Reverse Engineer

No gurl wud ever bliv we single. Cos we generally aint.

Tell dεм you got more dan oηε. but some are abroad while odas r located in far away states.

So you aint really ready to sling anoda. All you want is her friendship. Her lil care here and dere. Be Matured and Kip uя distance wen wit her. After a while, she wud naturally cave in ....ehmm buh some skils r involved tho...

Dnt luk to fall in luv. Luk to make friends and fun out

1 Like

Re: I Find It Difficult To Fall In Love Again by 190: 9:58pm On Mar 25, 2013
HARDDON: Reverse Engineer

No gurl wud ever bliv we single. Cos we generally aint.

Tell dεм you got more dan oηε. but some are abroad while odas r located in far away states.

So you aint really ready to sling anoda. All you want is her friendship. Her lil care here and dere. Be Matured and Kip uя distance wen wit her. After a while, she wud naturally cave in ....ehmm buh some skils r involved tho...

Dnt luk to fall in luv. Luk to make friends and fun out

Re: I Find It Difficult To Fall In Love Again by ULSHERLAN(m): 10:08pm On Mar 25, 2013
Ewo ni temi...oga wahala e ni yen o.

1 Like

Re: I Find It Difficult To Fall In Love Again by HARDDON: 10:15pm On Mar 25, 2013
190:

Sure too technical 4 uя kind to fathom
So reek off

Wen Ʊ ready to acknowledge ma supremacy over your soul , hook ♏ԑ up n I'd gladly school your sorry a33 SON
Re: I Find It Difficult To Fall In Love Again by 190: 10:17pm On Mar 25, 2013
HARDDON:

Sure too technical 4 uя kind to fathom
So reek off

Wen Ʊ ready to acknowledge ma supremacy over your soul , hook ♏ԑ up n I'd gladly school your sorry a33 SON

grin grin

You this i-d-iot you're still alive grin grin
Re: I Find It Difficult To Fall In Love Again by Mynd44: 1:32am On Mar 26, 2013
Smh....
Re: I Find It Difficult To Fall In Love Again by Popowaa: 8:26am On Mar 26, 2013
190: So what do u want us to do for you now smiley
Re: I Find It Difficult To Fall In Love Again by KINGwax(m): 11:25am On Mar 26, 2013
I tire
Re: I Find It Difficult To Fall In Love Again by HARDDON: 11:27am On Mar 26, 2013
190:

grin grin

You this i-d-iot you're still alive grin grin

where your kind iz, we dont die, we multiply right in your face

mty kone
Re: I Find It Difficult To Fall In Love Again by MrsChima(f): 11:41am On Mar 26, 2013
tunad4rari: Since my ex left me,I av find it difficult to fall in luv,even when I azk a girl out and she ask me about my girl friend if i tell her i dont ave, the girl always find it dificult to believe me. pls i need ur advice

You have trust issues usually stemmed from your childhood life. Something happened when you were achild and you were never able to recover from it. I am an advocate for professional therapy and counseling because not everyone can bounce from issues.

You are the type that has slow love ability meaning you are picky and slow to change. You are easi

1 Like

Re: I Find It Difficult To Fall In Love Again by tunad4rari(m): 7:25pm On Mar 26, 2013
Mrs.Chima:

You have trust issues usually stemmed from your childhood life. Something happened when you were achild and you were never able to recover from it. I am an advocate for professional therapy and counseling because not everyone can bounce from issues.

You are the type that has slow love ability meaning you are picky and slow to change. You are easi
Re: I Find It Difficult To Fall In Love Again by tunad4rari(m): 7:28pm On Mar 26, 2013
mrs chioma u are rite jare.dont mind all dis children wey full nairaland.its not by force to coment if u dont av reasonable tins to say.
Re: I Find It Difficult To Fall In Love Again by sparko1(m): 1:05am On Mar 27, 2013
tunad4rari: Since my ex left me,I av find it difficult to fall in luv,even when I azk a girl out and she ask me about my girl friend if i tell her i dont ave, the girl always find it dificult to believe me. pls i need ur advice
Fall-in-love! Is love a well? Brother there are many jamb questions everywhere and you are wasting time with one in the name of love. Just a little advice for the future, MEN DON'T FALL IN LOVE.
Re: I Find It Difficult To Fall In Love Again by Nobody: 5:00am On Mar 27, 2013
maybe you need to date Asewos
Re: I Find It Difficult To Fall In Love Again by djeezy(m): 5:43am On Mar 27, 2013

(1) (Reply)

"Why Do People Have Extra-marital Affairs? " / Ladies, How Many Hours Do You Spend To Make Up For Your Man? / Beverly And Angelo Are Digging It Again Right Now On Big Brother Africa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.