Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,572 members, 7,812,846 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 08:36 PM

How Do You Deal With This Situation? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Do You Deal With This Situation? (994 Views)

Ladies How Do You Deal With A Cheating Boyfriend? / How Do You Deal With A Freaking-Out Spouse/Partner? / How Can You Deal With A Very Emotional Boyfriend? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Do You Deal With This Situation? by Nobody: 12:24pm On Mar 26, 2013
deleted
Re: How Do You Deal With This Situation? by 190: 12:30pm On Mar 26, 2013
Nigerian men grin grin

The most confused species wen dealing with exs

2 Likes

Re: How Do You Deal With This Situation? by viruz007(m): 12:53pm On Mar 26, 2013
Guy u 1st no try... U would have made it clear from the word go that you people are no longer dating.

Well now you have to be a man and tell her and her mom the truth since you love this new girl. And dis 1 she wan come your house, ignore cuz Okafor's Law is still in vogue.

my 2 kobo

By the way 2nd to post... grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: How Do You Deal With This Situation? by thot(m): 1:20pm On Mar 26, 2013
Smile- I ΨåS̤̈̊ once in dis scenario too, guy U̶̲̥̅̊я̩̥̊ decision makes u̶̲̥̅̊ a man.
Don't even tink O̶̷̩̥̊͡F going bak once u̶̲̥̅̊ re hapy with dis presnt girl.
If u̶̲̥̅̊ try it. U̶̲̥̅̊ may av †̥ recount U̶̲̥̅̊я̩̥̊ finger.u̶̲̥̅̊ said ex- I said ex, means past girl.
Pls hold tight U̶̲̥̅̊я̩̥̊ presnt †̥ stay hapy because u̶̲̥̅̊ av already sn hapy future.
Re: How Do You Deal With This Situation? by Nobody: 1:39pm On Mar 26, 2013
Re: How Do You Deal With This Situation? by Dygeasy(m): 2:04pm On Mar 26, 2013
First of all you don't have an EX-GF in the first lady cos you didn't call it quits with her.

Secondly, you are just another confused Nigerian mofo.

Until ur mind and brain start working, you're in for some real shiiiiit.

You're not in JSS3 are you?
Re: How Do You Deal With This Situation? by uniqueren(f): 7:11pm On Mar 26, 2013
whatever happened to telling the *two* girls the truth
Re: How Do You Deal With This Situation? by WackyJ1(m): 7:52pm On Mar 26, 2013
uniqueren: whatever happened to tell the *two* girls the truth
Because girls themselves would not do that,

Bro i see you hurting one of those girls if you are not careful but i am on the side of your current girlfriend because she is the one in there fair and square and she is the one that does not know anything about what is going on.
Normally if you start having trust issues with a girl something is likely going on, and so you cannot know whether your ex is telling the truth or not. you yourself have made a very big mistake and the problem is the you are not the one that is going to suffer or enjoy from your choice, it is your current beau. why didn't you break up properly with you ex and define the terms well, now you feel like you're owing her mother something.how can you go and date someone else when you know that in the mind of your ex you were still dating, did you not lead her on. the only thing you can do now is very clear, you have to call your ex and talk to her, say evrything you should have said and after that you talk to her mother and declare your stand but explain things also in a gentle manner for her to understand the whole story, hopefully she will see reason with you

1 Like

Re: How Do You Deal With This Situation? by 190: 8:42pm On Mar 26, 2013
undecided undecided
Re: How Do You Deal With This Situation? by pato405(m): 11:35pm On Mar 26, 2013
your ex has a mission...and she's strategic about it. for you ot to have seen it, you're duuuulllllll
Re: How Do You Deal With This Situation? by justfree1(m): 5:36am On Mar 27, 2013
yawns, maybe u just drink kerosine to clear ur brain and eyes grin undecided lipsrsealed
Re: How Do You Deal With This Situation? by Nobody: 6:02am On Mar 27, 2013
Ex is ex and new is new. If you ever drove the latest E class you would never touch a V boot again while you spit on 190.

(1) (Reply)

Girls Who Cant COOK Use PEPPER To Cover Up / Is It Wise To Have The Word (PRIVACY) Between Two Couple Who Are Married? / Please Define Me...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.