Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,768 members, 7,813,547 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 01:44 PM

Girls Who Cant COOK Use PEPPER To Cover Up - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Girls Who Cant COOK Use PEPPER To Cover Up (994 Views)

Nigerians Nd Their "A Woman Who Cant Cook Wont Make A Good Wife" Mentality / Beautiful, Caring & Intelligent But Cant Cook - Please Advise / Nnamdi Asomugha Or Osi Umenyiora? Girls, Who Would You Choose? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Girls Who Cant COOK Use PEPPER To Cover Up by mekaboy(m): 11:38am On May 17, 2013
I have learned from experience that when a girl does not know how to cook, she will put a lot of pepper in the food, so you can't taste the food to tell whether its tasty or not.

You invite a girl to your house and challenge her to cook, if she is the type that does not know how to cook, she will put plenty of pepper in the food so while your battling to save your tongue, you can't tell what the food taste like.

When she is done cooking, she will tell you I hope you like pepper because I love it a lot.

If she likes pepper a lot, why won't she cook normal, take her portion, then add the powdered pepper to hers as she pleases?

So if you invite a girl to cook and she is kind enough to tell u she loves pepper when cooking, its most likely she is not a good cook.

2 Likes

Re: Girls Who Cant COOK Use PEPPER To Cover Up by Lolaabokoku(f): 11:49am On May 17, 2013
*yawns*
Re: Girls Who Cant COOK Use PEPPER To Cover Up by Nobody: 12:17pm On May 17, 2013
Romantic!!!smiley
Re: Girls Who Cant COOK Use PEPPER To Cover Up by clemz85(m): 12:33pm On May 17, 2013
hmmmmmmmm
Re: Girls Who Cant COOK Use PEPPER To Cover Up by merciie(f): 12:50pm On May 17, 2013
interesting....
*yawns too*
Re: Girls Who Cant COOK Use PEPPER To Cover Up by dmcdad: 12:56pm On May 17, 2013
Writing from experience? I guess you must have had countless number of girls cook for you to come up with this...
Re: Girls Who Cant COOK Use PEPPER To Cover Up by Nobody: 1:06pm On May 17, 2013
Re: Girls Who Cant COOK Use PEPPER To Cover Up by MrsChima1(f): 1:16pm On May 17, 2013
I kid you not....I literally yawned!!!
Re: Girls Who Cant COOK Use PEPPER To Cover Up by mekaboy(m): 1:40pm On May 17, 2013
Yawning has become an act of E-self defense.lol
Re: Girls Who Cant COOK Use PEPPER To Cover Up by Nobody: 3:46pm On May 17, 2013
mekaboy:
When she is done cooking, she will tell you I hope you like pepper because I love it a lot.
grin grin grin grin
Re: Girls Who Cant COOK Use PEPPER To Cover Up by DollyParton1(f): 4:09pm On May 17, 2013
Then almost all nigerian ladies dont know how to cook then....
Re: Girls Who Cant COOK Use PEPPER To Cover Up by BlackSwan: 4:28pm On May 17, 2013
This topic is not true. I cook with a lot of pepper cos I like pepper, not cos I am a bad cook
Re: Girls Who Cant COOK Use PEPPER To Cover Up by Darblue: 4:58pm On May 17, 2013
Bro, tnks 4 d enlightenment. My gf always complain she likes pepper, i don catcham 2day.
Re: Girls Who Cant COOK Use PEPPER To Cover Up by mekaboy(m): 5:14pm On May 17, 2013
Black Swan: This topic is not true. I cook with a lot of pepper cos I like pepper, not cos I am a bad cook

Please when you know u will be eating with someone or cooking for someone, make the pepper moderate, you can sprinkle more on your own plate. Don't soak the food in pepper and ask if it taste good.

When the hot pepper burns the tongue, it becomes numb for a while, and can't taste anything.
Re: Girls Who Cant COOK Use PEPPER To Cover Up by BlackSwan: 8:17pm On May 17, 2013
mekaboy:
Please when you know u will be eating with someone or cooking for someone, make the pepper moderate, you can sprinkle more on your own plate. Don't soak the food in pepper and ask if it taste good.

When the hot pepper burns the tongue, it becomes numb for a while, and can't taste anything.
of course when I am cooking for others I usually put less pepper in the food I was just trying to say that people who put plenty of pepper in their food are not always bad cooks.

(1) (Reply)

Is It Wise To Have The Word (PRIVACY) Between Two Couple Who Are Married? / Please Define Me... / Woman Who Waited For Her Soldier Husband To Return From War Receives His Remains

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.