Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,368 members, 7,954,493 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 08:23 PM

Thinking On Giving My Baby Up For Adoption. Does That Make Me A Terrible Mom? - Family (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Thinking On Giving My Baby Up For Adoption. Does That Make Me A Terrible Mom? (25857 Views)

How To Deal With A Terrible Maid? / I Want To Give My Baby Up For Adoption / Am Thinking Of Giving My Baby Up For Adoption. Is That Right? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Thinking On Giving My Baby Up For Adoption. Does That Make Me A Terrible Mom? by Nobody: 7:03am On Jun 29, 2013
Wow d lord is good all the tym.Congrats gurl hope u guys are fyn?dnt wori just tk gud kia of him wit all dat u have dat boy will love u die tomorrow for taking the pains to gv birth to him.The God we serve will never u nor forsake u guys he will surely provide.
Re: Thinking On Giving My Baby Up For Adoption. Does That Make Me A Terrible Mom? by Nobody: 10:01am On Jun 29, 2013
@ucgirl, we are doing fine. thank u
Re: Thinking On Giving My Baby Up For Adoption. Does That Make Me A Terrible Mom? by Nobody: 10:05am On Jun 29, 2013
Re: Thinking On Giving My Baby Up For Adoption. Does That Make Me A Terrible Mom? by Nobody: 12:18pm On Jun 29, 2013
chaircover: Glory be to God for a safe delivery and congratulations lovemychild. Your user name says it all and may your child be loved by all and he will find favour wherever he steps Amen.

God bless you both.
Thank u
Re: Thinking On Giving My Baby Up For Adoption. Does That Make Me A Terrible Mom? by Saraha1(f): 1:02pm On Jun 29, 2013
Congrats oh .Can't wait to have the experience of a motherhood.

1 Like

Re: Thinking On Giving My Baby Up For Adoption. Does That Make Me A Terrible Mom? by LadyAdorable: 1:14pm On Jun 29, 2013
wow,Thank God for his goodness and unceasing showers of love upon your life. Don"t really have anything to give but I can afford small recharge card,how do i get it across to you
Re: Thinking On Giving My Baby Up For Adoption. Does That Make Me A Terrible Mom? by Nobody: 1:27pm On Jun 29, 2013
Congrats to u lovemychild. Hope both of u are doing well? May God be with d baby and may he grow in God's wisdom and bring smile and nt tears to ur face. He will be a force to reckon with IJN. Will call u
Re: Thinking On Giving My Baby Up For Adoption. Does That Make Me A Terrible Mom? by Nobody: 2:14pm On Jun 29, 2013
Sarah a: Congrats oh .Can't wait to have the experience of a motherhood.
Thank u. Dont worry u will experience it at the right time. but u'll have to be strong cos it's not easy. after that, u'll appraciate all the mothers more.
Re: Thinking On Giving My Baby Up For Adoption. Does That Make Me A Terrible Mom? by Nobody: 2:18pm On Jun 29, 2013
Lady Adorable: wow,Thank God for his goodness and unceasing showers of love upon your life. Don"t really have anything to give but I can afford small recharge card,how do i get it across to you
Thank u. God has been faithful indeed. u can send me a pm or the moderator for my contact. thank u
Re: Thinking On Giving My Baby Up For Adoption. Does That Make Me A Terrible Mom? by donsteady(m): 2:22pm On Jun 29, 2013
Amen[b][/b]
Tgirl4real: Congrats dear.

I saw ur mail just now. may God grant u d strength and resources to raise this child.

Donsteady n co.

May God bless u all.
Re: Thinking On Giving My Baby Up For Adoption. Does That Make Me A Terrible Mom? by Nobody: 2:23pm On Jun 29, 2013
@omo daday354, Amen to ur prayers. thank u
Re: Thinking On Giving My Baby Up For Adoption. Does That Make Me A Terrible Mom? by greatgod2012(f): 2:31pm On Jun 29, 2013
Wow!!!
I love good news.
Glory be to God for safe and joyful delivery.
I thank God for seeing you through, God is indeed wonderful to you and all of of us. Im extremely happy for you. How are you and the precious baby, i believe you are both fine.
Love you kiss
my regards to you and that lucky precious baby.
I pray that God who made way on the water for isrealites to pass will surely make a way for you, even at where you do not expect, and you shall have reasons to praise God, you shall not be put to shame and you shall never regret ever becoming a mother.
Cheers!

Im using you as a point of contact to all our expecting mothers on this forum for safe and joyful delivery IJN.

Expect my pm.
Re: Thinking On Giving My Baby Up For Adoption. Does That Make Me A Terrible Mom? by Nobody: 3:07pm On Jun 29, 2013
Amen to ur prayers @greatgod2012. thank u
Re: Thinking On Giving My Baby Up For Adoption. Does That Make Me A Terrible Mom? by remecy(f): 3:09pm On Jun 29, 2013
Congrats MUMMY JOSHUA, and how is Joshua doing? I guess you now see the diff btw you of 2days ago and now. WELCOME to motherhood another phase of life.The good lord will be with you both. You ll never lack again in Jesus name.
Re: Thinking On Giving My Baby Up For Adoption. Does That Make Me A Terrible Mom? by Nobody: 3:35pm On Jun 29, 2013
thank u @Remecy. we are doing fine
Re: Thinking On Giving My Baby Up For Adoption. Does That Make Me A Terrible Mom? by Ivynwa(f): 5:12pm On Jun 29, 2013
Thank God that you delivered safely and for divinely coming to your help through others.
Re: Thinking On Giving My Baby Up For Adoption. Does That Make Me A Terrible Mom? by Nobody: 6:14pm On Jun 29, 2013
Ivynwa: Thank God that you delivered safely and for divinely coming to your help through others.
Thank u
Re: Thinking On Giving My Baby Up For Adoption. Does That Make Me A Terrible Mom? by Nobody: 7:32pm On Jun 29, 2013
Congrats@lovemychild, may the good Lord bestow unto u all the wisdom to nurse n bring up ur son rightly amen.
Re: Thinking On Giving My Baby Up For Adoption. Does That Make Me A Terrible Mom? by Nobody: 10:19pm On Jun 29, 2013
Amen. thank u @cocospice
Re: Thinking On Giving My Baby Up For Adoption. Does That Make Me A Terrible Mom? by Nobody: 12:07am On Jun 30, 2013
Let me know if u gat my mail.how r u guys doin? Which tribe r u from,so I will look for my kinda name for little darling.d one I gave him b4 is from my tribe.which I'm still in abj,would hv visited u.will visit soon,when I do,I will contact u.stay well
Re: Thinking On Giving My Baby Up For Adoption. Does That Make Me A Terrible Mom? by Nobody: 1:09am On Jun 30, 2013
yellowpawpaw: Let me know if u gat my mail.how r u guys doin? Which tribe r u from,so I will look for my kinda name for little darling.d one I gave him b4 is from my tribe.which I'm still in abj,would hv visited u.will visit soon,when I do,I will contact u.stay well
yes. got ur mail. we are doing fine. for now, we only have Joshua as his name. ve not come up with tribal name yet. the name u gave is really ok, but, not from my tribe. am from Igala tribe, so u can go on to study my languge and come up with a sweet name now. Thank u.
Re: Thinking On Giving My Baby Up For Adoption. Does That Make Me A Terrible Mom? by maclatunji: 5:55am On Jun 30, 2013
lovemychild: yes. got ur mail. we are doing fine. for now, we only have Joshua as his name. ve not come up with tribal name yet. the name u gave is really ok, but, not from my tribe. am from Igala tribe, so u can go on to study my languge and come up with a sweet name now. Thank u.

Congratulations, God bless you and your child.
Re: Thinking On Giving My Baby Up For Adoption. Does That Make Me A Terrible Mom? by Nobody: 6:33am On Jun 30, 2013
lovemychild: yes. got ur mail. we are doing fine. for now, we only have Joshua as his name. ve not come up with tribal name yet. the name u gave is really ok, but, not from my tribe. am from Igala tribe, so u can go on to study my languge and come up with a sweet name now. Thank u.
Igala dumme! Hope I gat it? Will look for a wonderful name.(Sorry
o,its a weakness!lv namin little cuties)good morning and I hope all is well
Can u send ur acc number to my box? When I do send something to u, it will be annonymous pls.take care
Re: Thinking On Giving My Baby Up For Adoption. Does That Make Me A Terrible Mom? by Nobody: 6:53am On Jun 30, 2013
yellowpawpaw:
Igala dumme! Hope I gat it? Will look for a wonderful name.(Sorry
o,its a weakness!lv namin little cuties)good morning and I hope all is well
Can u send ur acc number to my box? When I do send something to u, it will be annonymous pls.take care
Yes all is well. morning to u. alright i'll do that. thank u
Re: Thinking On Giving My Baby Up For Adoption. Does That Make Me A Terrible Mom? by Dainy1(m): 3:37pm On Jun 30, 2013
This is good news Dear, hope u guys are doing fine? Thank God for safe delivery. was hoping u will name him after me. and i want to be his godfather.
Re: Thinking On Giving My Baby Up For Adoption. Does That Make Me A Terrible Mom? by Nobody: 1:18am On Jul 01, 2013
@dainy1, we are fine. sorry i've chosen his name already, but u can still be his goodfather. thank u
Re: Thinking On Giving My Baby Up For Adoption. Does That Make Me A Terrible Mom? by Nobody: 4:48pm On Jul 06, 2013
contratulations my dear. to God be the glory. hope u guys are doing fine? am so happy for ur courage. pls say me HI to little Joshua.
Re: Thinking On Giving My Baby Up For Adoption. Does That Make Me A Terrible Mom? by Nobody: 5:04pm On Jul 06, 2013
Good day @mummy Joshua, its been a while. Hope Joshua is doing well? Do take care and remain blessed.
Re: Thinking On Giving My Baby Up For Adoption. Does That Make Me A Terrible Mom? by Nobody: 9:54pm On Jul 06, 2013
@missmishel and @OmoDaddy354 , we are doing fine. thank u
Re: Thinking On Giving My Baby Up For Adoption. Does That Make Me A Terrible Mom? by Nobody: 10:40am On Jul 10, 2013
Lovemychild,
This is my first time of going thru ur thread from d 1st page to d end.
Congrats on the arrival of ur baby. Am sure both of you are doing great
Let me ask you some questions which i didnt read here.
Have you heard from that guy since you put to bed? If you havent, have u tried to inform him just 2 see his reactions?
Please do for future purpose. He may say later that he tot u aborted d pregnancy since u ddnt carry him along.
Is his family aware of the whole drama?
What about your parents?
Enjoy the joy of being a mother and journey into motherhood.

1 Like

Re: Thinking On Giving My Baby Up For Adoption. Does That Make Me A Terrible Mom? by donsteady(m): 5:14pm On Jul 10, 2013
Madam at the top, how are you doing? how is Oga Joshua send my love to him. hope he is getting better from the circumcision. will halla at you later.
Re: Thinking On Giving My Baby Up For Adoption. Does That Make Me A Terrible Mom? by Nobody: 9:34am On Jul 11, 2013
@Nikkykay, thank u. we are doing fine. the father of my baby and his family were informed the very day i put to birth by my mom. he called and said he would come to Abuja soon. just that he's busy processing post UME for his younger ones. i wish he just die and never get to see us.

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

As I'm Enduring This, Am I Really Making My Children Better? / My Wife Is Dating Her Boss. Pls Help Me. / Women Who Didn't Marry As Virgin Should Return To Their Parent's House -Man Says

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.