Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,684 members, 7,955,542 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 08:50 AM

Will You Go On A First Date For Free Food? - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Will You Go On A First Date For Free Food? (9362 Views)

Ladies,mention 3 Guys(nairalanders) You Can Date For Real. / She Had Sex In A First Date. / Must You Eat Or Drink On A First Date? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Will You Go On A First Date For Free Food? by Nobody: 2:15am On Mar 29, 2013
pleep: Cameroon is going in hard... the holy spirit is strong in this one grin
look at those stinking replies. If these girls are future mothers then I weep for the next generations
Re: Will You Go On A First Date For Free Food? by pleep(m): 2:16am On Mar 29, 2013
CAMEROONPRIDE:

The worst thing is they dare call those poor boys Mumu like really bit.ch you are a broke and starving prostitu.te
Thats the part that i dont like.

You would think they would be gratefull, but no. Im tellin ya the ladies hate nice guys with a passion
Re: Will You Go On A First Date For Free Food? by Nobody: 2:17am On Mar 29, 2013
CAMEROONPRIDE:
Lmao...
Lmao
The taxrs will bring it up .

Limit is $3.50 2slices of pizza and two or one pepperoni rolls. Period
You don't like it ,you move ain't going feeding anyone.
The worst thing is they dare call those poor boys Mumu like really bit.ch you are a broke and starving prostitu.te

Lmao@2 SLICES OF Pizza.
Re: Will You Go On A First Date For Free Food? by Nobody: 2:18am On Mar 29, 2013
♥Royal♥Charm♥:

$5.55 Biitch, That's my Limit for You.
A new MANtra. Don't keep it a secret, it would do men well to meditate on this grin grin
Re: Will You Go On A First Date For Free Food? by Nobody: 2:19am On Mar 29, 2013
Gas Money, 300 Bucks on a Nice Restaurant, Cost of Reservations..

Tips..

New York Taxes....

Listen, How about you and ya Horse Weave just come chill in my Beautiful Home and Play some Xbox and Watch Hbo?...

Ight?

Prety niqqahz ain't got time for that.

You looking at about 800$ just for 29 minutes of Dog Mouth......

Nah I'm Gud.

2 Likes

Re: Will You Go On A First Date For Free Food? by JulianaGhana: 2:19am On Mar 29, 2013
Who Mouf Be a Dog?
Re: Will You Go On A First Date For Free Food? by Nobody: 2:21am On Mar 29, 2013
♥Royal♥Charm♥:

Lmao@2 SLICES OF Pizza.
grin grin
Re: Will You Go On A First Date For Free Food? by Nobody: 2:22am On Mar 29, 2013
You got Guys out there...willing to go the extra mile just to spoil these women though

Nah im good, Ill Look at Youtubez and Daily Motionz Tonight Baby.

Unless You want some Wang Gong

You got an Appetite for some Wang Gong Biitch?
Re: Will You Go On A First Date For Free Food? by Nobody: 2:22am On Mar 29, 2013
pleep: Thats the part that i dont like.

You would think they would be gratefull, but no. Im tellin ya the ladies hate nice guys with a passion
you pay you are a Mumu
You don't pay you are stingy or a broke azz.

1 Like

Re: Will You Go On A First Date For Free Food? by Nobody: 2:23am On Mar 29, 2013
I don't even like women using my Silverware in my Home....

But you just finish using your mouth on me..

Don't touch my Gawtdamn Fork.

Use the Plastic One...

2 Likes

Re: Will You Go On A First Date For Free Food? by JulianaGhana: 2:23am On Mar 29, 2013
In Gh we No Use Such Thing
Nor do we put moufs on men
God no approve of Such
Oral Prohibited
Re: Will You Go On A First Date For Free Food? by Nobody: 2:24am On Mar 29, 2013
I don't know about all that, I am pretty sure there is a lot of Diick Sucking In Ghana

#ImjussSaying
Re: Will You Go On A First Date For Free Food? by pleep(m): 2:25am On Mar 29, 2013
Juliana-Ghana:
In Gh we No Use Such Thing
Nor do we put moufs on men
God no approve of Such
Oral Prohibited
NEXT.

Are u even lightskinned? yeye woman grin
Re: Will You Go On A First Date For Free Food? by JulianaGhana: 2:25am On Mar 29, 2013
no we dunt do such Tingz
More Class
Dat B yur Fat Lumpy Blak American Women
Dey Made dat
Dey Invented That
African woman no use mouf for stimilation
Re: Will You Go On A First Date For Free Food? by pleep(m): 2:26am On Mar 29, 2013
♥Royal♥Charm♥:

Use the Plastic One...
jesus christ grin
Re: Will You Go On A First Date For Free Food? by Nobody: 2:26am On Mar 29, 2013
♥Royal♥Charm♥:
Gas Money, 300 Bucks on a Nice Restaurant, Cost of Reservations..

Tips..

New York Taxes....

Listen, How about you and ya Horse Weave just come chill in my Beautiful Home and Play some Xbox and Watch Hbo?...

Ight?

Prety niqqahz ain't got time for that.

You looking at about 800$ just for 29 minutes of Dog Mouth......

Nah I'm Gud.

remember back in HS, my bro told me the same thing, i was like you got to impress her etc...
He said listen bring her over there(in the house) do some eggs and buy a bottle of juice(less than a $1)
At least in your house ,you can touch her and she won't forming, you can always create a ban..ging situation.

Since then I follow his words.

1 Like

Re: Will You Go On A First Date For Free Food? by Nobody: 2:27am On Mar 29, 2013
Lady grabbing my damn fork and spoon and putting it in her mouth....

Gtfo!

I soak my dishes in bleach soon as she leaves

The Moment she Departs
Re: Will You Go On A First Date For Free Food? by Nobody: 2:27am On Mar 29, 2013
♥Royal♥Charm♥:

Use the Plastic One...
Epic grin grin grin
Re: Will You Go On A First Date For Free Food? by pleep(m): 2:28am On Mar 29, 2013
CAMEROONPRIDE: remember back in HS, my bro told me the same thing, i was like you got to impress her etc...
He said listen bring her over there(in the house) do some eggs and buy a bottle of juice(less than a $1)
At least in your house ,you can touch her and she won't forming, you can always create a ban..ging situation.

Since then I follow his words.
haha i know man. i remember back in highschool when i used to think all that romance sh.it worked.

good lord i was so dumb grin
Re: Will You Go On A First Date For Free Food? by pleep(m): 2:29am On Mar 29, 2013
But men have to learn from experience, i pity any guy past 25 who has not learned yet
Re: Will You Go On A First Date For Free Food? by JulianaGhana: 2:30am On Mar 29, 2013
Amerikan Menz are often cheap
dey no want to tek yu out or du anyting
all dey especk for yu to do is sit around and open legs and play in house
i wana go out! angry
me no cumm to amerikah to sit in home!
Re: Will You Go On A First Date For Free Food? by JulianaGhana: 2:31am On Mar 29, 2013
5 star eatery please
Half Caste Man Royal tek me to Hells Kitchen to meet chef ramsey please
Re: Will You Go On A First Date For Free Food? by pleep(m): 2:32am On Mar 29, 2013
Juliana-Ghana:
Amerikan Menz are often cheap
dey no want to tek yu out or du anyting
all dey especk for yu to do is sit around and open legs and play in house
i wana go out! angry
me no cumm to amerikah to sit in home!
Ma'am did you not see the pages upon pages of ladies who called such men mugus?

We read em' too
Re: Will You Go On A First Date For Free Food? by Nobody: 2:32am On Mar 29, 2013
Juliana-Ghana:
5 star eatery please
Half Caste Man Royal tek me to Hells Kitchen to meet chef ramsey please
grin grin
Re: Will You Go On A First Date For Free Food? by Nobody: 2:33am On Mar 29, 2013
pleep: haha i know man. i remember back in highschool when i used to think all that romance sh.it worked.

good lord i was so dumb grin
lmao

Lmao there no romance in the jungle, girls are predators , they only see us as prey.
*NO LOVE IN THE WILD*
Re: Will You Go On A First Date For Free Food? by Nobody: 2:34am On Mar 29, 2013
Then you got those real nasty women who like to Leave a Balled Up Bloody Pad in the Garbage Bin in your gorgeous Bathroom

Biitch if you don't get this Fishy Red Ball of Bullshit out my Goddamn Garbage Bag!

What the fhuckk you come over my house for if you have ya Period Ya dumb biitch?

Put this ball in ya Gucci Bag and Remove this Vile Sediment from my home please
Re: Will You Go On A First Date For Free Food? by Nobody: 2:36am On Mar 29, 2013
People don't really talk about how nasty women can be when they visit your home...

I am a Clean Freak

I hate Filth

Ironically, i am attracted to nasty funky women

Cruel Dilemma

Because after i reach climax, i want nothing to do with her.
Re: Will You Go On A First Date For Free Food? by pleep(m): 2:36am On Mar 29, 2013
Some images are so disgusting that they will give you an Anti-b0ner.

Which is basically when you get sooo turned-off that your penis retracts several inches back into your crotch area.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Match 'n' Tag [Suggestion Thread] / My Advice To All Yahoo & Intending Yahoo Boys Out There! / If U Were Given An Option Of your Man To Be

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.