Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,762 members, 7,824,186 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:28 AM

Will You Go On A First Date For Free Food? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Will You Go On A First Date For Free Food? (9254 Views)

Ladies,mention 3 Guys(nairalanders) You Can Date For Real. / She Had Sex In A First Date. / Must You Eat Or Drink On A First Date? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Will You Go On A First Date For Free Food? by kokoye(m): 6:03pm On Mar 28, 2013
Na wah o ...men don suffer sha.

Well sha, na the guy talk say in head full come dey find who go shave am.

It aint tricking if you got it..

but ladies, dont cry when the meat wants to cook the pot o!
Re: Will You Go On A First Date For Free Food? by pleep(m): 6:05pm On Mar 28, 2013
Well all i can say is you men deserve it for being so stupid

When i tell guys the game do they listen? No.. this is what yall get

1 Like

Re: Will You Go On A First Date For Free Food? by Nobody: 6:08pm On Mar 28, 2013
davidylan:

Decent people with moral fibre would be ashamed to admit this. How do we even know levels have really changed? For all we know you are still skimming food off men. And women claim they are worth something.

David my man don provoke grin.
Re: Will You Go On A First Date For Free Food? by pleep(m): 6:11pm On Mar 28, 2013
^richfella i bet women date u for free food all the time. You dis mugu
Re: Will You Go On A First Date For Free Food? by Nobody: 6:14pm On Mar 28, 2013
pleep: ^richfella i bet women date u for free food all the time. You dis mugu

Hahaha.... cheesy cheesy cheesy. YES grin
Re: Will You Go On A First Date For Free Food? by claremont(m): 6:18pm On Mar 28, 2013
Women who do this are glorified es-corts.
Re: Will You Go On A First Date For Free Food? by Nobody: 6:19pm On Mar 28, 2013
kokoye: Na wah o ...men don suffer sha.

Well sha, na the guy talk say in head full come dey find who go shave am.

It aint tricking if you got it..

but ladies, dont cry when the meat wants to cook the pot o!

Bro., your love-vendor game is rubbish, you need to grab a seat, and learn from the OGs..

Tricking isn't about scheming for food and being hungry - it's deeper than rap and deep fryer... wink
Re: Will You Go On A First Date For Free Food? by pleep(m): 6:24pm On Mar 28, 2013
Its still tricking even if you do got it. Its about your dignity, i wont allow anyone to take even a penny from me by dubious means. One time i pulled a knife on a dude for stealing $3 grin

As for dealing with women.. guys respect yourself. How can you allow some hoe to sit in front of you @ the dinner u paied for gloating and thinking about what a Mugu you are, just because you have money to waste? respect yourselves niggas

1 Like

Re: Will You Go On A First Date For Free Food? by born2boink(m): 6:24pm On Mar 28, 2013
Nothing hilarious about this new but truth, I am always nervous taking nigerian girls on date because the previous ones dated always eat as if there is famine in the land, all of them are the same things. this is questionable because they have pushed most men to sleeping with prostitutes just as they push me too

4 Likes

Re: Will You Go On A First Date For Free Food? by pleep(m): 6:25pm On Mar 28, 2013
^ well wats da difference? grin
Re: Will You Go On A First Date For Free Food? by Nobody: 6:28pm On Mar 28, 2013
pleep: Its still tricking even if you do got it. Its about your dignity, i wont allow anyone to take even a penny from me by dubious means. One time i pulled a knife on a dude for stealing $3 grin

As for dealing with women.. guys respect yourself. How can you allow some hoe to sit in front of you @ the dinner u paied for gloating and thinking about what a Mugu you are, just because you have money to waste? respect yourselves niggas

What's your definition of tricking?? It's blatant any slag scheming for food is hungry, so there's no tricking there - just a "Somali" being a "Somali." grin

1 Like

Re: Will You Go On A First Date For Free Food? by pleep(m): 6:30pm On Mar 28, 2013
"Tricking" is an american term for dudes who overspend on women. It comes from the old slang word "trick" which meant john, a guy who regularly pays for prostitutes
Re: Will You Go On A First Date For Free Food? by Nobody: 6:30pm On Mar 28, 2013
born2fuck: Nothing hilarious about this new but truth, I am always nervous taking nigerian girls on date because the previous ones dated always eat as if there is famine in the land, all of them are the same things. this is questionable because they have pushed most men to sleeping with prostitutes just as they push me too

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Why not offer to cook for them and get them to come to your house?? That's cheaper and with that, you know you're going to bust a nut afterwards... grin

Gotta judge these who.res!!

#JudgmentDay
Re: Will You Go On A First Date For Free Food? by Nobody: 6:35pm On Mar 28, 2013
Nah, "Tricking" is who.ring - this right here is about hungry chicken heads.. grin
Re: Will You Go On A First Date For Free Food? by pleep(m): 6:38pm On Mar 28, 2013
Dude... in the context kokoye used it 'trickin' means overspending on women. I know what i'm talking about... we use that term all the time.

If you dont believe me check urban dictionary: http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=trickin
Re: Will You Go On A First Date For Free Food? by tjskii(f): 6:38pm On Mar 28, 2013
jackbauersballs: Almost all black girls I've met want a food-based first date...

I met a girl in a club once, called her the next day, and she was already asking me to take her a Calabar joint in the heart of London.

Why cant we just go for a stroll or something? undecided

Stroll ko stroke ni cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Will You Go On A First Date For Free Food? by lillyveezy: 6:40pm On Mar 28, 2013
naijathings: yeah this is so true..
i met a girl and she likes food and sleep.
i gave her number to my friend and told him the key to banghing her is FOOD.
it worked for him and two other guys I gave her number to.

I have met lots of them but this one is the worst of them.. all you need to enter her is FOOD..
Lord have mercy.
and even till now, all I need to tell her is I have "takeaway" or I am cooking or something about
FOOD and she will be there.
u sound soooo crappy N disgusting!u mean u N ur friends were doing what?all ur discovery?ur mates are doing software discovery,u are busy doing S*X own.I weep 4 ur type.

2 Likes

Re: Will You Go On A First Date For Free Food? by pleep(m): 6:42pm On Mar 28, 2013
^ He is disgusting but the woman is not ladies thinking is so backwards on this site... you cant find any fault in your sick behaviors
Re: Will You Go On A First Date For Free Food? by Nobody: 6:47pm On Mar 28, 2013
The context is "first date" - so it has nothing to do with tricking... At the end of the day, the guys are still getting to know the chic, so you can't call it tricking...

However, the only way you can probably call it tricking is if the woman is using it to tease them... but that isn't the case here - she's basically just hungry...

Hungry(ing) isn't Trick(ing), fam...
Re: Will You Go On A First Date For Free Food? by naijathings(m): 6:47pm On Mar 28, 2013
pleep: ^ He is disgusting but the woman is not ladies thinking is so backwards on this site... you cant find any fault in your sick behaviors
thanks for showing her how blind she is.. Am I supposed to write my achievements on this topic?
by the way, what did your father and all your brothers discover?
or is your father phillip emeagwali? or chinua achebe?
how my own com dey worry you?
or did I say something about what you and your friends do?
is that why you are upset?
Re: Will You Go On A First Date For Free Food? by sleekch1c(f): 6:51pm On Mar 28, 2013
LesbianBoy:
Lol....mamacita ur post reminds me of an experience i had back in the days. i remember when one girl tried this bullsh*t with me. Obviously she tot i was like the average naija guy who takes bullsh*t from women or desperate for female company or pu*sy whipped! i invited the FOOL on a date and she brought 2 of her friends without telling me. IMAGINE! I just called her out and gave her a piece of my mind that i won't pay for her friends! That infact i was going back home! She wanted to create a scene calling me 'stingy' and what not thinking i would be embarassed! I just smiled because she never know the kind person way i be! I threw away my gentleman behaviour and insulted the 'living day light' out of her! am sure she would never forget me in a hurry!......Loooool
Voice of a frustrated broke-a55 nukka
Re: Will You Go On A First Date For Free Food? by naijathings(m): 6:51pm On Mar 28, 2013
lillyveezy: u sound soooo crappy N disgusting!....... u mean u N ur friends were doing what?all ur discovery?ur mates are doing software discovery,u are busy doing S*X own.I weep 4 ur type.
did i mention anything like discovery?
or your eyes are not connected to your brain? which one?
and by the way...
Am I supposed to write my achievements on this topic?
madam discovery, what did your father and all your brothers discover?
or is your father phillip emeagwali? or chinua achebe?
how my own com dey worry you?
or did I say something about what you and your friends do?
is that why you are upset?
and point of correction you stuwpid biatch...
i did not make a sound... I wrote words. LMAO
Re: Will You Go On A First Date For Free Food? by kokoye(m): 6:57pm On Mar 28, 2013
shymexx:

Bro., your love-vendor game is rubbish, you need to grab a seat, and learn from the OGs..

Tricking isn't about scheming for food and being hungry - it's deeper than rap and deep fryer... wink

You are the one who got my post mixed up.

Calm down and read it again..then maybe....
Re: Will You Go On A First Date For Free Food? by pleep(m): 7:03pm On Mar 28, 2013
shymexx: The context is "first date" - so it has nothing to do with tricking... At the end of the day, the guys are still getting to know the chic, so you can't call it tricking...

However, the only way you can probably call it tricking is if the woman is using it to tease them... but that isn't the case here - she's basically just hungry...

Hungry(ing) isn't Trick(ing), fam...
Dude... if you spend 100$ on a first date that is tricking, there are plenty of ways to trick on a first date
Re: Will You Go On A First Date For Free Food? by Nobody: 7:07pm On Mar 28, 2013
kokoye:
You are the one who got my post mixed up.

Calm down and read it again..then maybe....

Fam, I'm cool - just messing about and trying to break it down... grin

You said: "It ain't tricking if you got it."

I'm from Bishop Magic Don Juan school of pimpin', and I'm just saying you're putting the hungry chic on a high pedestal by even attaching tricking to the topic... She's basically a hungry chic and who's going to trick on a hungry chic?? grin

Let's get back to the topic...

I'm out for now anymore - gatts navigate back to my house from work.
Re: Will You Go On A First Date For Free Food? by Nobody: 7:09pm On Mar 28, 2013
pleep: Dude... if you spend 100$ on a first date that is tricking, there are plenty of ways to trick on a first date

Only manginas trick on the first date... grin

Bishop Magic Don Juan would be mad at that, fam...

Get to know the binches first before tricking... tongue
Re: Will You Go On A First Date For Free Food? by Dahmum(f): 7:39pm On Mar 28, 2013
Say what!!! Na food G̶̲̥̅̊Q̶̲̥̅̊ Kill u undecided undecided lipsrsealed
Re: Will You Go On A First Date For Free Food? by razznaija(f): 7:46pm On Mar 28, 2013
Yeah, if he asks me out to lunch or dinner, of course that will save me from cooking.
Re: Will You Go On A First Date For Free Food? by Mamacita007(f): 7:47pm On Mar 28, 2013
LesbianBoy: Lol....mamacita ur post reminds me of an experience i had back in the days. i remember when one girl tried this bullsh*t with me. Obviously she tot i was like the average naija guy who takes bullsh*t from women or desperate for female company or pu*sy whipped! i invited the FOOL on a date and she brought 2 of her friends without telling me. IMAGINE! I just called her out and gave her a piece of my mind that i won't pay for her friends! That infact i was going back home! She wanted to create a scene calling me 'stingy' and what not thinking i would be embarassed! I just smiled because she never know the kind person way i be! I threw away my gentleman behaviour and insulted the 'living day light' out of her! am sure she would never forget me in a hurry!......Loooool

Thats not fair nau. You shoudn't av insulted her llooolll. One day my friend carried 4 of us wit her to meet one guy in one ice cream joint and d guy refused to pay instead he bought only 1 ice cream for us to share and walked away. anytime I remember that day i'll just laugh and he's my senior brothers friend. him and my brother were laughing at me for going with my friend llooolll magaaa!!

2 Likes

Re: Will You Go On A First Date For Free Food? by onila(f): 8:00pm On Mar 28, 2013
born2fuck: Nothing hilarious about this new but truth, I am always nervous taking nigerian girls on date because the previous ones dated always eat as if there is famine in the land, all of them are the same things. this is questionable because they have pushed most men to sleeping with prostitutes just as they push me too
grin grin
Re: Will You Go On A First Date For Free Food? by Odunnu: 8:12pm On Mar 28, 2013
ichommy: Idowu, Ijebabe, Odunnu, Itmodela, where are u guyz o, come and ans
Na who be disu wan again?
How my name take enta hia?

@topic: funny thread. I thought it was always an accident. grin grin
Honestly though, i'm not the food kinda gurl. Popcorn, Ice-cream can make me choose a date venue though

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Stingy Nigerian Men / Watch Photos Of Endowed Lagos Corps Member Goes Viral / See What Wife Found In Her Husband Phone After Buying Her A Samsung Galaxy.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.