Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,856 members, 7,813,916 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 09:33 PM

Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture - Webmasters (127) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture (565194 Views)

The Easiest Way To Clean Your Wordpress Database. / Learn The Domain Name Business - See What Sold, See What Just Dropped / 27 Hot And Profitable Online Business Ideas You Can Explore In 2015 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (124) (125) (126) (127) (128) (129) (130) ... (398) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by etcme(m): 11:19pm On Aug 08, 2014
weirdkay: God punish godaddy for locking my account cry
I reject that prayer. Abeg no vex ooooooo. If God punish them now, when I go chop my own domain money.

1 Like

Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by etcme(m): 11:21pm On Aug 08, 2014
2sExy1: grin grin grin grin grin dot com name name...

Oh well... $600 deal completed. funds on its way. Though, its worth much more but I can't wait cos I need the funds to complete some stuff.

That's one of the benefits of domaining.... when done right!
congratulations boss
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by Nobody: 9:31am On Aug 09, 2014
etcme:
I reject that prayer. Abeg no vex ooooooo. If God punish them now, when I go chop my own domain money.
grin
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by doffman: 11:03am On Aug 09, 2014
My oga .pls rate dis domain for me
Leaseyourproperties.com
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by etcme(m): 11:06am On Aug 09, 2014
doffman: My oga .pls rate dis domain for me
Leaseyourproperties.com
Use valuate dot com
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by doffman: 11:41am On Aug 09, 2014
etcme:
Use valuate dot com
Thanks.hav used it already. just to see more evaluation from people
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by fursh(m): 12:11pm On Aug 09, 2014
Please, does anyone here have a godaddy coupon? Would be grateful if u could drop it here. Thanks in advance
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by dotcomnamename: 1:31pm On Aug 09, 2014
2sExy1: grin grin grin grin grin dot com name name...

Oh well... $600 deal completed. funds on its way. Though, its worth much more but I can't wait cos I need the funds to complete some stuff.

That's one of the benefits of domaining.... when done right!

Don't forget to pay Omonile fee O! grin
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by blym4real: 1:57pm On Aug 09, 2014
godaddy coupon.
$0.99- cjc1comuk
$1.99-cjc199
$2.95-cjc295c
$4.5-cjc4fp
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by blym4real: 2:06pm On Aug 09, 2014
gameheck.com
newsimmediately.com
healthyandglad.com
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by ABUCHEJI: 2:13pm On Aug 09, 2014
Today only! Get a package worth N75,000 for just N10,000. I have packaged over seven items for you. Items you can sell and make HUGE GOOD MONEY. I have packaged 82million numbers of people in Nigeria,21 internet marketing videos and books, online payment scripts and more for just 10,000.
Call me now on 07018806846

Email: DegenerationX727@yahoo.com
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by fursh(m): 6:24pm On Aug 09, 2014
blym4real: godaddy coupon.
$0.99- cjc1comuk
$1.99-cjc199
$2.95-cjc295c
$4.5-cjc4fp

Oh! Thanks. I've gotten anoda already which I used to register Teensexlife.com @ $2.17

199double dats d coupon I used

1 Like

Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by Nobody: 8:27pm On Aug 09, 2014
fursh:

Oh! Thanks. I've gotten anoda already which I used to register Teensexlife.com @ $2.17

U can list that Ur domain @gfy.com n'see how it goes.
U can get some $30 for it
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by ghettodreamz(m): 10:02pm On Aug 09, 2014
madridfc:
U can list that Ur domain @gfy.com n'see how it goes.
U can get some $30 for it

30 bucks for that? Isn't that too cheap for such a name?

Note, it's worth $910 @ valuate.

I'd suggest he keeps it till the right person comes for it, or better still build something around the name.

Whichever way, all the best to everyone.

1 Like

Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by Nobody: 11:16pm On Aug 09, 2014
fursh:

Nice one...price should be no less than $1000 wink
When sold come and give us report ooh!!
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by Nobody: 6:30am On Aug 10, 2014
ghettodreamz:

I'd suggest he keeps it till the right person comes for it, or better still build something around the name.

Lol, this is in adult niche, their re tons of much better domains.
Goodluck.
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by Nobody: 7:57am On Aug 10, 2014
Good morning peeps.

Please what do you advice I build around the domain name boostdollar.com?

Please note, I want to build something I can sell for a reasonable price.

Thanks and remain blessed.
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by Nobody: 11:04am On Aug 10, 2014
BJ4REEL:
2sexy how far.......abeg i need to holla you on whatsap or something..........
I just replied you. I rarely use that email.
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by BJ4REEL(m): 11:17am On Aug 10, 2014
2sExy1: I just replied you. I rarely use that email.
ok got it!!! Nagode

1 Like

Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by fursh(m): 11:41am On Aug 10, 2014
ghettodreamz:

The fact is dat I knw exactly what to do with d name cos I knw its worth. Thanks bro

Xsolutions: Nice one...price should be no less than $1000 wink
When sold come and give us report ooh!!

Ofcourse, I'd let d house know. Thanks

1 Like

Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by Nobody: 11:48am On Aug 10, 2014
BJ4REEL:
ok got it!!! Nagode
Alright bro... Just know that a domain name does over 90% of the work. if some wants the name, they will buy irrespective of your origin.

1 Like

Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by Tekkyboy(m): 4:05pm On Aug 11, 2014
i just bought this domain from a girl@namepros

poetry.asia
i need appraisal/comments from my oga@top
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by Nobody: 6:00pm On Aug 11, 2014
Tekkyboy: i just bought this domain from a girl@namepros

poetry.asia
u deserve 60 strokes of cain
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by Chibenze(m): 6:38pm On Aug 11, 2014
Tekkyboy: i just bought this domain from a girl@namepros

.asia
chia? Well if you bought it below $5, it is a great catch but if u bought above $5. You are on ur own ohh, i have nt even finish with .com? na .asia cheesy
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by BJ4REEL(m): 8:07pm On Aug 11, 2014
2sExy1: Alright bro... Just know that a domain name does over 90% of the work. if some wants the name, they will buy irrespective of your origin.
alright bro......Gracias!!!!!!!
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by BJ4REEL(m): 8:09pm On Aug 11, 2014
loool.......anybody using godaddy auction here please?
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by jidowu84: 8:43pm On Aug 11, 2014
Pls guys , help me appraise this my humble domain: eprojectmgt.com
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by Tekkyboy(m): 8:52pm On Aug 11, 2014
2sExy1: u deserve 60 strokes of cain
haa,u won kill me? I won her site hiringmore.com for $8 but she said she can not be allow to transfer domain from networksolutions to godaddy because the domain/site is not up to 60days that's why i decide to accept this so that i we not loose my money

she also agree to design&put some content on it before i put it on flippa and see what happens.

OR WHAT DO YOU THINK I DO WITH IT?

1 Like

Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by jidowu84: 9:08pm On Aug 11, 2014
jidowu84: Pls guys , help me appraise this my humble domain: eprojectmgt.com
Dr 2sexy (MON, CON), Pls help me appraise this..
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by Tekkyboy(m): 9:17pm On Aug 11, 2014
Chibenze: chia? Well if you bought it below $5, it is a great catch but if u bought above $5. You are on ur own ohh, i have nt even finish with .com? na .asia cheesy
lol,domaining is a game and you must play the game to learn new tactics

1 Like

Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by Nobody: 9:17pm On Aug 11, 2014
jidowu84:
Dr 2sexy (MON, CON), Pls help me appraise this..

When you want to pick a domain name, think about product, services, business, commercial appeal, industry...

dotcomnamename, you don hammer o. Keep that kelechi iheanacho domains that you registered o. keep it. both surname.com, firstname.com and first+surname.com

even if you drop others, keep those domain names!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (124) (125) (126) (127) (128) (129) (130) ... (398) (Reply)

How To Download Youtube Videos Using The ‘ss’ Trick

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.