Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,043 members, 7,956,891 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 09:40 PM

Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture - Webmasters (124) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture (582554 Views)

The Easiest Way To Clean Your Wordpress Database. / Learn The Domain Name Business - See What Sold, See What Just Dropped / 27 Hot And Profitable Online Business Ideas You Can Explore In 2015 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (121) (122) (123) (124) (125) (126) (127) ... (398) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by Nobody: 10:14am On Jul 26, 2014
Olaide1295:
lol...super it is
plus it's a product and service niche, commercial and mine means Super product and services! smiley
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by Olaide1295: 11:43am On Jul 26, 2014
2sExy1: plus it's a product and service niche, commercial and mine means Super product and services! smiley
hahaha....
On a serious note,how do u get buyers for this type of domain,is it by just listing on marketplaces?
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by Nobody: 8:27pm On Jul 26, 2014
Olaide1295:
hahaha....
On a serious note,how do u get buyers for this type of domain,is it by just listing on marketplaces?
That's my own problem to worry about.
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by Olaide1295: 8:51pm On Jul 26, 2014
2sExy1: That's my own problem to worry about.
no!.....i'm trying to learn,not as if i know any other way
wat do u tink of alphainformatics
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by stillmaticOG(m): 9:50pm On Jul 26, 2014
I just submitted my sedo certification form today together with my voters card,skul id and passport photo.really hope to get certified soon
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by born2lead01: 6:32am On Jul 27, 2014
Godaddy auction just ended for one of my abandoned domain, $720 not bad for an hand reg 4 month old domain.

4 Likes

Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by Nobody: 7:25am On Jul 27, 2014
born2lead01: Godaddy auction just ended for one of my abandoned domain, $720 not bad for an hand reg 4 month old domain.
congrats bro. Whats the name
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by Nobody: 10:30am On Jul 27, 2014
Is your domain spahifive.com?
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by Chibenze(m): 11:34am On Jul 27, 2014
born2lead01: Godaddy auction just ended for one of my abandoned domain, $720 not bad for an hand reg 4 month old domain.
nice one. Congrat. Kindly share ur experience What you did in order to sell probably share d domain name
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by OXCUBA: 7:03pm On Jul 27, 2014
2sExy1: That's my own problem to worry about.
BROS ... ABEG ANSWER THIS MAN BELOW MY QUOTE NA .... SO THAT HIM GO LEARN TOO....( » Happy Eid-Ul-Fitr «)
Olaide1295:
no!.....i'm trying to learn,not as if i know any other way
wat do u tink of alphainformatics

Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by Nobody: 10:25pm On Jul 27, 2014
2sExy1:
valuate.com and Estibot.com can help you.
Thank you for this...it seems you can only use Estibot once a day unless you reg.
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by Nobody: 10:27pm On Jul 27, 2014
Congratulations man,pls share your story especially how you contacted your end user/buyer...Thanks.
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by Nobody: 9:03am On Jul 28, 2014
Congrats!
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by Nobody: 9:05am On Jul 28, 2014
Xsolutions: Thank you for this...it seems you can only use Estibot once a day unless you reg.
You can use it as many times as possible; just clear Your laptop/phone cache.

1 Like

Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by Nobody: 9:07am On Jul 28, 2014
OXCUBA: BROS ... ABEG ANSWER THIS MAN BELOW MY QUOTE NA .... SO THAT HIM GO LEARN TOO....( » Happy Eid-Ul-Fitr «)
You suppose fit answer this question, You don old for this business na... Oya answer the guy sharp sharp. smiley

1 Like

Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by skyro(m): 10:08am On Jul 28, 2014
Click to Submit your website, blog, or facebook page, to over 30 search engines for 100% free. http://www.entireweb.com/free_submission/#20320

1 Like

Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by OXCUBA: 11:34am On Jul 28, 2014
madridfc:
You suppose fit answer this question, You don old for this business na... Oya answer the guy sharp sharp. smiley
Mr mad... THE GUY NO ADDRESS ... HIM QUESTION TO EVERY ONE... HIM QUOTE ... 2SEXY BEFORE HIM ASK.... 2SEXY NA MA PADI ... BUT HIM NEVER ... FINISH HIM SNUB AND ANGER MANAGEMENT COURSE....WEY I HIGHLY RECOMMEND TO AM. no pun intendedsmiley
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by Chibenze(m): 1:42pm On Jul 28, 2014
OXCUBA: Mr mad... THE GUY NO ADDRESS ... HIM QUESTION TO EVERY ONE... HIM QUOTE ... 2SEXY BEFORE HIM ASK.... 2SEXY NA MA PADI ... BUT HIM NEVER ... FINISH HIM SNUB AND ANGER MANAGEMENT COURSE....WEY I HIGHLY RECOMMEND TO AM. no pun intendedsmiley
sha u want 2sxey to dash u e-slap.com dis afternoon, so how many domain u don register? I believe none, because i could remember wen u where asking me to register pluto.com, moon.com etc, dat has been registered 84 u where born, cheesy cheesy cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by OXCUBA: 4:09pm On Jul 28, 2014
Chibenze: sha u want 2sxey to dash u e-slap.com dis afternoon, so how many domain u don register? I believe none, because i could remember wen u where asking me to register pluto.com, moon.com etc, dat has been registered 84 u where born, cheesy cheesy cheesy
CHIBENZE .... MEHN YOU ARE FUNNY..... IF U WANT ... TELL EVERYONE SAY .... I TELL YOU TO REGISTER ... ''THE NINE PLANET'' ONE BY ONE ... NO BE SIN .....WE ALL THE HELP EACH OTHER REGISTER DOMAIN ...... CHIBENZE I SWEAR, I EXPECTED YOUR POST .. BEFORE MADRIDFC OWN..... I KNOW SAY.... 2SEXY NA YOUR DOMAIN gOD...... YOU THE ALWAYS WORSHIP HIM POST.... BUT BACK TO THE MATTER .... 2SEXY NEVER ANSWER THE GUY. PS,: no pun intended too. smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by Chlbenze: 4:58pm On Jul 28, 2014
OXCUBA: CHIBENZE .... MEHN YOU ARE FUNNY..... IF U WANT ... TELL EVERYONE SAY .... I TELL YOU TO REGISTER ... ''THE NINE PLANET'' ONE BY ONE ... NO BE SIN .....WE ALL THE HELP EACH OTHER REGISTER DOMAIN ...... CHIBENZE I SWEAR, I EXPECTED YOUR POST .. BEFORE MADRIDFC OWN..... I KNOW SAY.... 2SEXY NA YOUR DOMAIN gOD...... YOU THE ALWAYS WORSHIP HIM POST.... BUT BACK TO THE MATTER .... 2SEXY NEVER ANSWER THE GUY. PS,: no pun intended too. smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley
sure, na my oga at the top smiley smiley
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by Appswheel(m): 5:35pm On Jul 28, 2014
UPCOMING -LAN & CCTV TRAINING.

TRAINING SCHEDULE
Date: August 25 – 29, 2014
Venue: No 94A Bode Thomas Surulere, Lagos
Time: 9am – 1 pm daily
Training Fee: N 50,000.00 (For individuals and Corporate Organisations). N25,000.00 (For students and NYSC Members).

REGISTER
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by stillmaticOG(m): 6:20pm On Jul 28, 2014
*in daniel bryant voice* YES!YES!YES!!! Finally got my sedo account certified and it happened very easily...so happy. Taking a trip to godaddy to do some domain shopping!!

1 Like

Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by Nobody: 5:37am On Jul 29, 2014
madridfc:
You can use it as many times as possible; just clear Your laptop/phone cache.
Thanks...
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by Nobody: 7:50pm On Jul 30, 2014
skyro: Click to Submit your website, blog, or facebook page, to over 30 search engines for 100% free. http://www.entireweb.com/free_submission/#20320
When you submit your site,can I expect a report?
And how many search engines will I be submitting to?
Thanks...
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by IdJack(m): 1:08am On Jul 31, 2014
Make your money work for you the smart way.!
Benefits-
Fixed 3% daily profit, Monday to Friday for 70 days.
Get profit in account and withdraw same day.
If you are interested PM me on facebook, Akparawa Idara Jack, or check my signature

NOTE: I dont sell ebooks, will only give u the information if u like u can use it.
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by jay4genius: 10:16pm On Jul 31, 2014
Hi guys, I got 5 domains for sale

www.fancyflashdrives.com --- 2,000usd
www.cloudifydata.com ------- 500usd
www.fat2slimproducts.com --- 500usd
www.deformitiesofman.com --- 500usd
www.carsbustop.com --------- 500usd

They are all parked for sale. On each one you help me sell, i will pay you 25%

contact me on 08160466225 or kevin4christ012@gmail.com

1 Like

Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by Activityj(m): 2:27am On Aug 01, 2014
Chei i lost this domain Ebola.biz but what do you think about the name
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by dwizy(m): 8:48am On Aug 02, 2014
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by Chibenze(m): 10:50am On Aug 02, 2014
Enjoy dis coupn code cjc1comuk, register a domain for just #190 naira cheesy @godaddy enjoy
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by Nobody: 6:16pm On Aug 03, 2014
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by Nobody: 10:26pm On Aug 04, 2014
Hemp Supermarket dawt cometh
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by Chibenze(m): 12:58am On Aug 05, 2014
2sExy1: Hmp St dawt cometh
congrat successful catch, how many places did u backorder d domain

(1) (2) (3) ... (121) (122) (123) (124) (125) (126) (127) ... (398) (Reply)

How To Download Youtube Videos Using The ‘ss’ Trick

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.