Stats: 3,156,518 members, 7,830,535 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 02:37 AM

Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture - Webmasters (126) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture (567649 Views)

The Easiest Way To Clean Your Wordpress Database. / Learn The Domain Name Business - See What Sold, See What Just Dropped / 27 Hot And Profitable Online Business Ideas You Can Explore In 2015 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (123) (124) (125) (126) (127) (128) (129) ... (398) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by Nobody: 2:11pm On Aug 06, 2014
I see am o. Me sef, u no c my own name don change? In fact almost everybody get 1 at the end of their name.
dotcomnamename:

[size=25pt]Na my oga at the top Seun Osewa turn my name to that O![/size] grin
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by Chibenze(m): 3:45pm On Aug 06, 2014
2sExy1: angry angry tongue tongue tongue embarassed embarassed embarassed undecided undecided undecided cry
kiss kiss
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by BJ4REEL(m): 6:21pm On Aug 06, 2014
2sExy1: I see am o. Me sef, u no c my own name don change? In fact almost everybody get 1 at the end of their name.
2sexy how far.......abeg i need to holla you on whatsap or something..........
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by Nobody: 6:25pm On Aug 06, 2014
BJ4REEL:
2sexy how far.......abeg i need to holla you on whatsap or something..........
I dey baba. I am not on whatsapp. send me a PM.
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by BJ4REEL(m): 6:38pm On Aug 06, 2014
2sExy1: I dey baba. I am not on whatsapp. send me a PM.
ok nau
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by Nobody: 7:06pm On Aug 06, 2014
2sExy1: if the pay is writeright why not? cheesy PM me!
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by Nobody: 7:53pm On Aug 06, 2014
madridfc:
o kare grin grin grin

Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by Nobody: 8:06pm On Aug 06, 2014
2sExy1: o kare grin grin grin
UW
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by OXCUBA: 8:18pm On Aug 06, 2014
dotcomnamename: [size=25pt]I greet una O! [/size] cheesy
YOU DENY DOMAIN BIZ FOR TRAVEL THREAD ABI ..... YOU ARE HERE BY EXPELLED FROM THIS THREAD, FROM NOW ON YOU HAVE NO RIGHT TO COMMUNICATE IN HERE OR CHAT WITH ANY OF IT MEMBER, IN SHORT YOU ARE BAND FROM DOING DOMAIN OR ANY DOMAIN RELATED BUSINESS. ANY INTENTION TO PLEAD FOR PARDON SHALL BE SEEN AS A THREAT. (in twosexy1 voice: cooooourt!) (in benze voice: ooooorder.[center]
YOU DENY DOMAIN BIZ FOR TRAVEL THREAD ABI ..... YOU ARE HERE BY EXPELLED FROM THIS THREAD, FROM NOW ON YOU HAVE NO RIGHT TO COMMUNICATE IN HERE OR CHAT WITH ANY OF IT MEMBER, IN SHORT YOU ARE BAND FROM DOING DOMAIN OR ANY DOMAIN RELATED BUSINESS. ANY INTENTION TO PLEAD FOR PARDON SHALL BE SEEN AS A THREAT. (in twosexy1 voice: cooooourt!) (in benze voice: ooooorder.[/center]
YOU DENY DOMAIN BIZ FOR TRAVEL THREAD ABI ..... YOU ARE HERE BY EXPELLED FROM THIS THREAD, FROM NOW ON YOU HAVE NO RIGHT TO COMMUNICATE IN HERE OR CHAT WITH ANY OF IT MEMBER, IN SHORT YOU ARE BAND FROM DOING DOMAIN OR ANY DOMAIN RELATED BUSINESS. ANY INTENTION TO PLEAD FOR PARDON SHALL BE SEEN AS A THREAT. (in twosexy1 voice: cooooourt!) (in benze voice: ooooorder.
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by Tekkyboy(m): 9:13pm On Aug 06, 2014
OXCUBA: YOU DENY DOMAIN BIZ FOR TRAVEL THREAD ABI ..... YOU ARE HERE BY EXPELLED FROM THIS THREAD, FROM NOW ON YOU HAVE NO RIGHT TO COMMUNICATE IN HERE OR CHAT WITH ANY OF IT MEMBER, IN SHORT YOU ARE BAND FROM DOING DOMAIN OR ANY DOMAIN RELATED BUSINESS. ANY INTENTION TO PLEAD FOR PARDON SHALL BE SEEN AS A THREAT. (in twosexy1 voice: cooooourt!) (in benze voice: ooooorder.[center] YOU DENY DOMAIN BIZ FOR TRAVEL THREAD ABI ..... YOU ARE HERE BY EXPELLED FROM THIS THREAD, FROM NOW ON YOU HAVE NO RIGHT TO COMMUNICATE IN HERE OR CHAT WITH ANY OF IT MEMBER, IN SHORT YOU ARE BAND FROM DOING DOMAIN OR ANY DOMAIN RELATED BUSINESS. ANY INTENTION TO PLEAD FOR PARDON SHALL BE SEEN AS A THREAT. (in twosexy1 voice: cooooourt!) (in benze voice: ooooorder.[/center] YOU DENY DOMAIN BIZ FOR TRAVEL THREAD ABI ..... YOU ARE HERE BY EXPELLED FROM THIS THREAD, FROM NOW ON YOU HAVE NO RIGHT TO COMMUNICATE IN HERE OR CHAT WITH ANY OF IT MEMBER, IN SHORT YOU ARE BAND FROM DOING DOMAIN OR ANY DOMAIN RELATED BUSINESS. ANY INTENTION TO PLEAD FOR PARDON SHALL BE SEEN AS A THREAT. (in twosexy1 voice: cooooourt!) (in benze voice: ooooorder.
lol,i beg forgive him
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by Tekkyboy(m): 9:18pm On Aug 06, 2014
programming,WF and NP has kept me busy this days that i can't come to learn/post here.

i have create a small portfolio of domain and website sofar,i will be posting some of my domains here for appraisal by my ogas@top.
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by BJ4REEL(m): 10:07pm On Aug 06, 2014
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by ejim29(m): 1:30am On Aug 07, 2014
Pls i am new pls help me out
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by dotcomnamename: 2:41pm On Aug 07, 2014
OXCUBA: YOU DENY DOMAIN BIZ FOR TRAVEL THREAD ABI ..... YOU ARE HERE BY EXPELLED FROM THIS THREAD, FROM NOW ON YOU HAVE NO RIGHT TO COMMUNICATE IN HERE OR CHAT WITH ANY OF IT MEMBER, IN SHORT YOU ARE BAND FROM DOING DOMAIN OR ANY DOMAIN RELATED BUSINESS. ANY INTENTION TO PLEAD FOR PARDON SHALL BE SEEN AS A THREAT. (in twosexy1 voice: cooooourt!) (in benze voice: ooooorder.[center] YOU DENY DOMAIN BIZ FOR TRAVEL THREAD ABI ..... YOU ARE HERE BY EXPELLED FROM THIS THREAD, FROM NOW ON YOU HAVE NO RIGHT TO COMMUNICATE IN HERE OR CHAT WITH ANY OF IT MEMBER, IN SHORT YOU ARE BAND FROM DOING DOMAIN OR ANY DOMAIN RELATED BUSINESS. ANY INTENTION TO PLEAD FOR PARDON SHALL BE SEEN AS A THREAT. (in twosexy1 voice: cooooourt!) (in benze voice: ooooorder.[/center] YOU DENY DOMAIN BIZ FOR TRAVEL THREAD ABI ..... YOU ARE HERE BY EXPELLED FROM THIS THREAD, FROM NOW ON YOU HAVE NO RIGHT TO COMMUNICATE IN HERE OR CHAT WITH ANY OF IT MEMBER, IN SHORT YOU ARE BAND FROM DOING DOMAIN OR ANY DOMAIN RELATED BUSINESS. ANY INTENTION TO PLEAD FOR PARDON SHALL BE SEEN AS A THREAT. (in twosexy1 voice: cooooourt!) (in benze voice: ooooorder.

[size=25pt]Lol, i did not deny i've not done it before. I clearly stated i stopped domain biz. You want me make i lie sey i still dey do am? when i know sey i no dey do am again true true? grin

You are hereby found guilty for providing domain gurus false information on this thread.

You are hereby ordered to pay fine of $20.00 each plus free two different LLL .com domains to each member on this thread. [/size] grin
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by dotcomnamename: 2:52pm On Aug 07, 2014
[size=40pt]FREE .Co.UK DOMAINS[/size]

I have decided to offer some of my .co.uk domains for free. If you are interested, holla me. Pls note, some of them will expire in 2 to 4 months. Gbammmmmmmmm grin
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by OXCUBA: 3:24pm On Aug 07, 2014
Tekkyboy: lol,i beg forgive him
I go forgive am if him appease the gods(me) ..... with 6 .com domain
....expiring date of 10 years.... before 3 market days.
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by colonel20: 3:40pm On Aug 07, 2014
2sExy1:
Hello 2sexy1,

I'll like to get some things straight before I invest further on Domaining.

Please how do you withdraw from Flippa? As paypal (can't receive money with my already verified account) and Escrow is not accessible to nigerians?
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by Chibenze(m): 4:05pm On Aug 07, 2014
dotcomnamename: [size=40pt]FREE .Co.UK DOMAINS[/size]

I have decided to offer some of my .co.uk domains for free. If you are interested, holla me. Pls note, some of them will expire in 2 to 4 months. Gbammmmmmmmm grin
present, should i send my detial cheesy
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by kmanning: 6:48pm On Aug 07, 2014
Pls how much can fellowpress.com worth? Regards to all the gurus here..
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by kmanning: 6:55pm On Aug 07, 2014
and weneedfund.com too...thanks
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by BJ4REEL(m): 7:33pm On Aug 07, 2014
2sExy1:
check your mail brother!
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by dotcomnamename: 7:57pm On Aug 07, 2014
Chibenze: present, should i send my detial cheesy

Yes
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by Tekkyboy(m): 12:44pm On Aug 08, 2014

interested,u got a pm
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by Tekkyboy(m): 12:51pm On Aug 08, 2014
colonel20:
Hello 2sexy1,

I'll like to get some things straight before I invest further on Domaining.

Please how do you withdraw from Flippa? As paypal (can't receive money with my already verified account) and Escrow is not accessible to nigerians?

nigeria paypay can not receive money for now so you have to use third party like arbitrage or legalweath you will use there u.s paypay and they send your money to you in naira value.
or
you apply for payonner and link it with your paypay
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by Tekkyboy(m): 12:55pm On Aug 08, 2014
kmanning: Pls how much can fellowpress.com worth? Regards to all the gurus here..

FellowPress.com appraises $35 Term frequency: 15,300 Search popularity: 0 Keyword: fellow press Ad competition: low Avg CPC: $0.05

use estibot/valuate.com for future appraisal

Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by blym4real: 1:45pm On Aug 08, 2014

I pm you but it not delivering.
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by colonel20: 2:09pm On Aug 08, 2014
Tekkyboy: nigeria paypay can not receive money for now so you have to use third party like arbitrage or legalweath you will use there u.s paypay and they send your money to you in naira value.
or
you apply for payonner and link it with your paypay

Thanks a lot. I've PMed yu, please reply
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by Nobody: 2:10pm On Aug 08, 2014
grin grin grin grin grin dot com name name...

Oh well... $600 deal completed. funds on its way. Though, its worth much more but I can't wait cos I need the funds to complete some stuff.

That's one of the benefits of domaining.... when done right!

Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by Tekkyboy(m): 2:39pm On Aug 08, 2014
2sExy1: grin grin grin grin grin dot com name name...

Oh well... $600 deal completed. funds on its way. Though, its worth much more but I can't wait cos I need the funds to complete some stuff.

congrat in advance

VIEWERS NOTE"WHEN DONE RIGHT"
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by Chibenze(m): 5:43pm On Aug 08, 2014
2sExy1: grin grin grin grin grin dot com name name...

congrate bro pls do share detial for us newbie to learn
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by Nobody: 7:17pm On Aug 08, 2014
asuspro dot com just dropped

Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by Nobody: 7:18pm On Aug 08, 2014
God punish godaddy for locking my account cry

(1) (2) (3) ... (123) (124) (125) (126) (127) (128) (129) ... (398) (Reply)

How To Download Youtube Videos Using The ‘ss’ Trick