Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,790 members, 7,813,608 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 02:48 PM

Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture - Webmasters (128) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture (565160 Views)

The Easiest Way To Clean Your Wordpress Database. / Learn The Domain Name Business - See What Sold, See What Just Dropped / 27 Hot And Profitable Online Business Ideas You Can Explore In 2015 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (125) (126) (127) (128) (129) (130) (131) ... (398) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by Olaide1295: 8:03am On Aug 12, 2014
Three names i own:
onlinemarijuanamall . Com
marijuanavilla. Com
alphainformatics. com
@everyone,what do u think about them
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by kmanning: 8:48am On Aug 12, 2014
Tekkyboy:

FellowPress.com appraises $35 Term frequency: 15,300 Search popularity: 0 Keyword: fellow press Ad competition: low Avg CPC: $0.05

use estibot/valuate.com for future appraisal
Thanks...that means finding buyer for this domain may seem hard, isn't it?
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by Chibenze(m): 9:05am On Aug 12, 2014
Olaide1295: Three names i own:
onlinem
marij
alphain
@everyone,what do u think about them
where did you won this domains? Hope u did nt spend much? Dey are more like a brandable domains, it will take some time to sell, hope u can wait for some yrs? I like d alphainforma.. . Nd d villa too
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by oladayo042: 9:13am On Aug 12, 2014
Tekkyboy: i just bought this domain from a girl@namepros

poetry.asia
i need appraisal/comments from my oga@top
I have learnt that every domain you buy (or refused to buy) is an opportunity to learn; you'll learn what works and what doesn't. Though I like to stay away from anything that is not dot com, I believe nobody should call this a bad buy yet.

1 Like

Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by Olaide1295: 9:20am On Aug 12, 2014
Chibenze: where did you won this domains? Hope u did nt spend much? Dey are more like a brandable domains, it will take some time to sell, hope u can wait for some yrs? I like d alphainforma.. . Nd d villa too
i handregged the trio,spent $7 for the bulk...any idea onselling?
I dnt have a sedo accnt yet so am jst relying on godaddy listings
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by ghettodreamz(m): 10:38am On Aug 12, 2014
oladayo042: I have learnt that every domain you buy (or refused to buy) is an opportunity to learn; you'll learn what works and what doesn't. Though I like to stay away from anything that is not dot com, I believe nobody should call this a bad buy yet.

I don't think that's a bad purchase, considering the fact that all other important extensions have been taken. I don't foresee an immediate sale for the domain, but if he can exercise lots of patience and wait for the right bargain, he will definitely smile in the end. When I say patience, it can be months, and even years. The focal point here is PATIENCE.

Nowadays, there are many domain investors springing up from the ASia continent on daily basis, and who knows he might be lucky someone may end up showing up with a buy offer in no distant future. With God nothing will be impossible.

//OffTopic

How far bro.. It's been a while. How is your adult whitelabel biz going?
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by jidowu84: 12:18pm On Aug 12, 2014
2sExy1:

When you want to pick a domain name, think about product, services, business, commercial appeal, industry...

dotcomnamename, you don hammer o. Keep that kelechi iheanacho domains that you registered o. keep it. both surname.com, firstname.com and first+surname.com

even if you drop others, keep those domain names!
Do mean eprojectmgt.com is not a good buy?
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by Nobody: 12:26pm On Aug 12, 2014
jidowu84:
Do mean eprojectmgt.com is not a good buy?
i can't say but selling domain names is hard, don't make it harder.

Can your domain name explain itself to the potential buyer in your absence?

Think about that!
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by phabulous88(m): 1:15pm On Aug 12, 2014
Hehe
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by jidowu84: 2:24pm On Aug 12, 2014
2sExy1: i can't say but selling domain names is hard, don't make it harder.

Can your domain name explain itself to the potential buyer in your absence?

Think about that!
Thanks mky broda, the domain is all about project management (e-version) education genre.
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by Nobody: 5:11pm On Aug 12, 2014
jidowu84:
Thanks mky broda, the domain is all about project management (e-version) education genre.
I know but I am asking if you dont say, could the domain name say it without needing you to explain things?

1 Like

Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by mymadam(m): 8:40pm On Aug 12, 2014
Okay, okay! Robot-City.com... Remember the name? wink Sold for 575 Euros... so I'm told. God bless Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by Tekkyboy(m): 8:42pm On Aug 12, 2014
much thanks@ghettodreamz

i accept another push today from the lady freely
sxw.asia
this domains make $12 each from bido parking last month according to the shoots i receive today from her,am thinking of parking them at bodis or namedrive to make my regfee.

A guy at NP said "a good domain name is the name that makes it regfee from parking revenue" LOL
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by oladayo042: 8:50pm On Aug 12, 2014
ghettodreamz:
How far bro.. It's been a while. How is your adult whitelabel biz going?
The thing dey there oo. It is just making few $$ these days but I know I may still get lucky like I did before.
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by Tekkyboy(m): 8:59pm On Aug 12, 2014
if someone want to give you this domain freely can you accept it ?
mp3bay.info
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by Chibenze(m): 9:53pm On Aug 12, 2014
Tekkyboy: much thanks@ghettodreamz

sxw.asia
this domains make $12 each from bido parking last month according to the shoots i receive today from her,am thinking of parking them at bodis or namedrive to make my regfee.

A guy at NP said "a good domain name is the name that makes it regfee from parking revenue" LOL
if dat is true, i can pay u 2k for the domain cool
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by Tekkyboy(m): 10:46pm On Aug 12, 2014
Chibenze: if dat is true, i can pay u 2k for the domain cool
it's true the girl is giving me the domains because of the fail sale between us.am not selling it now
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by Chibenze(m): 10:58pm On Aug 12, 2014
Tekkyboy: it's true the girl is giving me the domains because of the fail sale between us.am not selling it now
ok. Gudluck she must be a good sameretan
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by dangoteagent: 11:17pm On Aug 12, 2014
To become a distributor of dangote cement call sales manager (RS scheme): 09024810323 or at sales.distributors.applcation@gmail.com
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by Tekkyboy(m): 6:54am On Aug 13, 2014
dangoteagent: To become a distributor of dangote cement call sales manager (RS scheme): 09024810323 or at sales.distributors.applcation@gmail.com
this is not the best place for you
you are still a learner
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by ghettodreamz(m): 8:19am On Aug 13, 2014
oladayo042: The thing dey there oo. It is just making few $$ these days but I know I may still get lucky like I did before.

Okies cheesy
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by ghettodreamz(m): 8:23am On Aug 13, 2014

If this is true.. Have you ever wonder yourself why she would want to push them to you free of charge just like that?
12bucks in a month from parking revenue is 12x12 =144bucks in a year. This figure alone will buy scores of newly hand reg'd domain names.

1 Like

Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by oladayo042: 9:08am On Aug 13, 2014
ghettodreamz:

If this is true.. Have you ever wonder yourself why she would want to push them to you free of charge just like that?
12bucks in a month from parking revenue is 12x12 =144bucks in a year. This figure alone will buy scores of newly hand reg'd domain names.
Good point.

@Tekkyboy
Can you share the screenshot(s) she gave to you? Maybe you are not seeing something right. Only few people can give out a domain that makes $12 a month, free of charge. There are not many domains that can make so much in a month.
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by Tekkyboy(m): 9:10am On Aug 13, 2014
ghettodreamz:

she is not pushing it freely i pay for it,i think it's true with the proofs but am doubting maybe she is talking of the two names
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by Tekkyboy(m): 9:13am On Aug 13, 2014
oladayo042: Good point.

@Tekkyboy
Can you share the screenshot(s) she gave to you? Maybe you are not seeing something right. Only few people can give out a domain that makes $12 a month, free of charge. There are not many domains that can make so much in a month.
i see maybe she's talking of the two names
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by ghettodreamz(m): 9:14am On Aug 13, 2014
sxw.asia

The above is from your original comment, now the story don change. cheesy
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by oladayo042: 9:18am On Aug 13, 2014
Tekkyboy: i see maybe she's talking of the two names
Care to share the screenshot(s)? I think others may learn from it when looking to buy a domain that makes parking revenue.

1 Like

Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by Nobody: 12:00pm On Aug 13, 2014
Tekkyboy: i see maybe she's talking of the two names
Read Ur post on tech section, re U saying U ve a market for systems?
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by Nobody: 12:03pm On Aug 13, 2014
2sExy1: cool
Mr 2Sexy, I throway salute. I see that you've probably hit the million naira mark in this domain business. Please, has anyone else on this thread made something tangible out of this business?
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by Nobody: 12:42pm On Aug 13, 2014
nchewi: Mr 2Sexy, I throway salute. I see that you've probably hit the million naira mark in this domain business. Please, has anyone else on this thread made something tangible out of this business?
2sexy don hit 1milla? Wow
Anyways, if I'm to add all my sales together its shouldn't be less than;or equal to $500.
In the process of selling two of my adult domains for $100, still awaiting the buyers details.

2 Likes

Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by oladayo042: 1:06pm On Aug 13, 2014
madridfc:
2sexy don hit 1milla? Wow
Anyways, if I'm to add all my sales together its shouldn't be less than;or equal to $500.
In the process of selling two of my adult domains for $100, still awaiting the buyers details.
2Sexy na boss now. N1 million is just a little over $6k.

You and your adult domains sha. Though I have not sold a single domain name, I've made a little bit above your sales figure from my domain name business. Having patience since July 2013 grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by Nobody: 1:32pm On Aug 13, 2014
oladayo042: 2Sexy na boss now. N1 million is just a little over $6k.

You and your adult domains sha. Though I have not sold a single domain name, I've made a little bit above your sales figure from my domain name business. Having patience since July 2013 grin grin grin
LOL Patience is d key.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (125) (126) (127) (128) (129) (130) (131) ... (398) (Reply)

How To Download Youtube Videos Using The ‘ss’ Trick

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.