Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,951 members, 7,835,170 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 06:30 AM

Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture - Webmasters (125) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture (568093 Views)

The Easiest Way To Clean Your Wordpress Database. / Learn The Domain Name Business - See What Sold, See What Just Dropped / 27 Hot And Profitable Online Business Ideas You Can Explore In 2015 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (122) (123) (124) (125) (126) (127) (128) ... (398) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by Nobody: 1:04am On Aug 05, 2014
Chibenze: congrat successful catch, how many places did u backorder d domain
what make you feel it was Back Ordered?
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by Chibenze(m): 1:17am On Aug 05, 2014
lipsrsealed
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by Nobody: 8:10am On Aug 05, 2014
Chibenze: pheenix.com http://www.whois.com/whois/hempsupermarket.com
yeah... wink

if only I had done this for RobotPark.com hmmm... sad
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by Chibenze(m): 8:17am On Aug 05, 2014
2sExy1: yeah... wink

if only I had done this for RobotPark.com hmmm... sad
yes, the more you live the more you learn smiley
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by Nobody: 8:20am On Aug 05, 2014
Chibenze: yes, the more you live the more you learn smiley
I technically did when I told Mrnesty to help me out. He didn't!
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by Chibenze(m): 8:34am On Aug 05, 2014
2sExy1: I technically did when I told Mrnesty to help me out. He didn't!
some days are like that, always trust and be confident on urself alone (prepare). dnt rely on someone for help in domain biz cos u may be disappointed (my personal lesson learnt d hard way)
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by Nobody: 9:02am On Aug 05, 2014
Chibenze: some days are like that, always trust and be confident on urself alone (prepare). dnt rely on someone for help in domain biz cos u may be disappointed (my personal lesson learnt d hard way)
lol. You forgot I was serving at that time where there was no internet access? sad
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by Chibenze(m): 9:31am On Aug 05, 2014
2sExy1: lol. You forgot I was serving at that time where there was no internet access? sad
undecided

1 Like

Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by Nobody: 9:48am On Aug 05, 2014
Chibenze: undecided
ehen? undecided
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by Chibenze(m): 9:56am On Aug 05, 2014
2sExy1: ehen? undecided
abeg i no wan laugh dis morning, d weather is cold here
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by Nobody: 10:00am On Aug 05, 2014
Chibenze: abeg i no wan laugh dis morning, d weather is cold here
Ebola don reach there tongue?

O boy the cold wake me from sleep o. It's been raining since midnight.
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by Chibenze(m): 10:56am On Aug 05, 2014
2sExy1: Ebola don reach there tongue?

O boy the cold wake me from sleep o. It's been raining since midnight.
may the gods forbid oh, no shaking of hands or body contact till ebola is over lol cool
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by OXCUBA: 3:04pm On Aug 05, 2014
TWO MEN THREAD
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by oladayo042: 3:58pm On Aug 05, 2014
@2sexy @Madridfc and others who have renewed a domain

How do you guys renew your domain names? I recently renewed a .com domain at GoDaddy for $15.29 - there seems to be no discount code for renewals. Do you transfer them out to other registrars? Where?

1 Like

Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by Nobody: 4:13pm On Aug 05, 2014
oladayo042: @2sexy @Madridfc and others who have renewed a domain

How do you guys renew your domain names? I recently renewed a .com domain at GoDaddy for $15.29 - there seems to be no discount code for renewals. Do you transfer them out to other registrars? Where?
The last time I renewed a dot com was in January & I used a coupon from namepros... Dunno bout now.

1 Like

Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by Nobody: 4:23pm On Aug 05, 2014
oladayo042: @2sexy @Madridfc and others who have renewed a domain

GD no longer give renewal coupons but to only those who join the discount code club. I managed to renew around that fee too, sadly!

1 Like

Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by colonel20: 6:30pm On Aug 05, 2014
2sExy1: GD no longer give renewal coupons but to only those who join the discount code club. I managed to renew around that fee too, sadly!

Hello 2sexy1,could you do an appraisal for this domain name I bought recently and how much can I sell it for?
Www.sleekadvice.com
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by Nobody: 7:48pm On Aug 05, 2014
embarassed embarassed embarassed confused...

I don't know if it was my first letter that is more confusing or the recipient...
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by Nobody: 7:50pm On Aug 05, 2014
colonel20:

Hello 2sexy1,could you do an appraisal for this domain name I bought recently and how much can I sell it for?
Www.sleekadvice.com

What business can you build on that name?

Will You buy it if someone offered to sell it you?

Your sincere answers to the questions would help you...
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by colonel20: 7:59pm On Aug 05, 2014
2sExy1:

What business can you build on that name?

Will You buy it if someone offered to sell it you?

Your sincere answers to the questions would help you...

Health tip advice, healthy living advice, business advices, education tips and advices, golf and other sports advices, animal care advices, etc

I came about it as a result of the adjective and the word advice.

If I were to build a brand on it, yes I can keep it...
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by Nobody: 8:43pm On Aug 05, 2014
colonel20:

Health tip advice, healthy living advice, business advices, education tips and advices, golf and other sports advices, animal care advices, etc

I came about it as a result of the adjective and the word advice.

If I were to build a brand on it, yes I can keep it...

can the name sell its self without you needing to explain anything?
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by colonel20: 9:38pm On Aug 05, 2014
2sExy1:

can the name sell its self without you needing to explain anything?
Thanks for your help. I got a better idea.

But how do you receive your money, let's say on flippa.com or do yu have other platforms?
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by Wyse1: 9:49pm On Aug 05, 2014
can you train me on one on one.
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by jay4genius: 10:26pm On Aug 05, 2014
jay4genius: Hi guys, I got 5 domains for sale

www.fancyflashdrives.com --- 2,000usd
www.cloudifydata.com ------- 500usd
www.fat2slimproducts.com --- 500usd
www.deformitiesofman.com --- 500usd
www.carsbustop.com --------- 500usd

They are all parked for sale. On each one you help me sell, i will pay you 25%

contact me on 08160466225 or kevin4christ012@gmail.com
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by dotcomnamename: 12:40am On Aug 06, 2014
[size=25pt]I greet una O! [/size] cheesy
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by Nobody: 5:27am On Aug 06, 2014
Wyse1: can you train me on one on one.
if the pay is write, why not? cheesy PM me!
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by IRIENBOY(m): 7:29am On Aug 06, 2014
Ok
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by Nobody: 7:56am On Aug 06, 2014
dotcomnamename: [size=25pt]I greet una O! [/size] cheesy
grin we greet you too o.

You don turn dot com name name lol
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by doffman: 8:18am On Aug 06, 2014
A very big salutation to 2sexy and chibenze and others for your great kind gesture to dis forum.I learnt so good so far...
@chibenze dat ur coupon for #190 work like charm.
I registered my second domain dis morning via my bb.so easy.I will place it in godaddy auction later. Thanks

1 Like

Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by Chibenze(m): 11:37am On Aug 06, 2014
doffman: A very big salutation to 2sexy and chibenze and others for your great kind gesture to dis forum.I learnt so good so far...
@chibenze dat ur coupon for #190 work like charm.
cool smiley
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by Nobody: 11:59am On Aug 06, 2014
Chibenze: cool smiley
angry angry tongue tongue tongue embarassed embarassed embarassed undecided undecided undecided cry
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by dotcomnamename: 1:43pm On Aug 06, 2014
2sExy1: grin we greet you too o.

You don turn dot com name name lol

[size=25pt]Na my oga at the top Seun Osewa turn my name to that O![/size] grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (122) (123) (124) (125) (126) (127) (128) ... (398) (Reply)

How To Download Youtube Videos Using The ‘ss’ Trick

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.