Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,617 members, 7,809,265 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:59 AM

Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture - Webmasters (132) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture (564459 Views)

The Easiest Way To Clean Your Wordpress Database. / Learn The Domain Name Business - See What Sold, See What Just Dropped / 27 Hot And Profitable Online Business Ideas You Can Explore In 2015 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (129) (130) (131) (132) (133) (134) (135) ... (398) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by ghettodreamz(m): 9:40am On Aug 20, 2014
Can we actually get up to 20 serious-minded domainers with interest who are regulars of this thread? undecided
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by OXCUBA: 9:41am On Aug 20, 2014
IN THE ABSENT OF '''SEGREGATION''' ....
AM IN
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by OXCUBA: 9:55am On Aug 20, 2014
MY OPINION OR QUESTIONS: for instance if they fund has been raised and domain been purchase by 2sexy (or anybody) with his/Their godaddy account .... how can we get the fund or domain back in the case of eventuality.... if something happen to 2sexy(or anybody) ..... And also will the profit be shared equal.
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by ghettodreamz(m): 10:41am On Aug 20, 2014
OXCUBA: MY OPINION OR QUESTIONS: for instance if they fund has been raised and domain been purchase by 2sexy (or anybody) with his/Their godaddy account .... how can we get the fund or domain back in the case of eventuality.... if something happen to 2sexy(or anybody) ..... And also will the profit be shared equal.

LOL, you dey pray make something happen to am ni? cheesy

Good questions, though.

I think if he can open a different goDaddy account for this purpose, that is open to all or certain members just for IF scenario. On the profit sharing ground, I think it should be based on the % ownership depending on the amount being contributed by individuals. At a start, I think we will contribute an equal fixed amount of money, which implies we all have equal share and profit would be shared on the same premise.
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by Nobody: 11:28am On Aug 20, 2014
Going the aftermarket route is the best option in this business. Also, when a domain is suggested for purchase, we have to weigh our options to gauge the risk:reward system.

Opinions should be thrown in to further support or decline possible purchase. I say so because sometimes, you may see what I don't see. We will have decide why a certain should be purchase.

As time goes on, there should be scenerios of cases where by we will have those for quick flip and those for keeps.

wink
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by ghettodreamz(m): 11:50am On Aug 20, 2014
2sExy1: Going the aftermarket route is the best option in this business. Also, when a domain is suggested for purchase, we have to weigh our options to gauge the risk:reward system.

Opinions should be thrown in to further support or decline possible purchase. I say so because sometimes, you may see what I don't see. We will have decide why a certain should be purchase.

As time goes on, there should be scenerios of cases where by we will have those for quick flip and those for keeps.

wink

Well said.
And where are the others when you need them ? undecided
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by All4good: 12:58pm On Aug 20, 2014
ghettodreamz:
Well said.
And where are the others when you need them ? undecided

Grinding their a.ss off on their day jobs. On this note may I suggest that we allow 3days (Deadline Friday 22nd) for people to indicate their interest in the proposed co-op. Is that Ok?

1 Like

Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by All4good: 1:21pm On Aug 20, 2014
OXCUBA: MY OPINION OR QUESTIONS: for instance if they fund has been raised and domain been purchase by 2sexy (or anybody) with his/Their godaddy account .... how can we get the fund or domain back in the case of eventuality.... if something happen to 2sexy(or anybody) ..... And also will the profit be shared equal.

At this Formative Stage (Foundation Members) we should come together on equal stakes.
But in the future when the floor is re-opened to accept new investors, it should be expected that existing members who are satisfied with events so far will want to increase their stake. That is where the issue of allotment of shares comes in. So (thinking aloud) we should put a clause in our MOU that stipulates allotment procedure.

Thanks for the opening question.
I knew that the process of putting this Co-operative won't be as easy as GO. That's why my first comment when the idea was muted was, "the time to act is now, and not when another tempting domain acquisition pops up'. However its all do-able with the quality of smart minds I meet here.
I believe once we are through with forming the group, setting-up BBM and Whatsup meeting points, the issue Oxcuba raised will be addressed. People should note their solutions for discussion at our first meeting.
In the mean time others should raise any other concerns they can think of for the house to look into them. God's grace and protection to everyone in the house.
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by Nobody: 4:27pm On Aug 20, 2014
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by Tekkyboy(m): 4:30pm On Aug 20, 2014
am in,i believe this will actually work in making it big in domaining.

am coming back to post my questions and suggestions...@work now
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by doffman: 7:13pm On Aug 20, 2014
This is a gud suggestion.
I will be happy to be part of this.
Let form watapp grp also
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by ghettodreamz(m): 8:52pm On Aug 20, 2014
2sExy1: http://www.namejet.com/Pages/Auctions/BackorderDetails.aspx?domainname=clag.com

Still at 150 even at a day 2 go ? Abeg, try give the domain a close monitoring and marking. cheesy
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by All4good: 11:44pm On Aug 20, 2014
2sExy1: http://www.namejet.com/Pages/Auctions/BackorderDetails.aspx?domainname=clag.com

Very narrow niche going by its meaning ( 1. type of glue and 2.type of exhaust emission). However as an acronym for an organisation e.g Centre for Language, Arts and G... it becomes viable.
As such its not for quick sale. Perfect if you don't mind keeping it for as long as it takes (3 years or more) to locate the perfect owner. Otherwise you re-flip for some margin.
Its a short memorable name. If price is right its worth the keep.
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by ghettodreamz(m): 12:23am On Aug 21, 2014
All4good:

Very narrow niche going by its meaning ( 1. type of glue and 2.type of exhaust emission). However as an acronym for an organisation e.g Centre for Language, Arts and G... it becomes viable.
As such its not for quick sale. Perfect if you don't mind keeping it for as long as it takes (3 years or more) to locate the perfect owner. Otherwise you re-flip for some margin.

And don't forget it's brandable too. Could be used for a fashion or clothing line business or company.

1 Like

Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by Nobody: 11:20am On Aug 21, 2014
All4good:

smiley https://flippa.com/3118055-dopy-com-a-stunning-single-word-llll-domain. Please read the full page.

People snapping up things like this because the 3 letter .com well is drying up... 4 letter pronounceable will be a big hit soon!
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by Nobody: 11:21am On Aug 21, 2014
ghettodreamz:

And don't forget it's brandable too. Could be used for a fashion or clothing line business or company.
see? I implore him to do some research.
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by Nobody: 2:58pm On Aug 21, 2014
All4good:

Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by Nobody: 3:13pm On Aug 21, 2014
ghettodreamz:

Still at 150 even at a day 2 go ? Abeg, try give the domain a close monitoring and marking. cheesy
corrected
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by Nobody: 4:06pm On Aug 21, 2014
ghettodreamz:

shiit... someone just announced this and it may get too many eyes on it. hmmm
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by Nobody: 4:07pm On Aug 21, 2014
All4good:

watch this one closely too: https://auctions.godaddy.com/trpItemListing.aspx?domain=wuck.com&isc=cjcdplink&iphoneview=1&cvosrc=affiliate.cj.5444201
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by ghettodreamz(m): 6:40pm On Aug 21, 2014
2sExy1: shiit... someone just announced this and it may get too many eyes on it. hmmm

Na wa oooo
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by Nobody: 6:42pm On Aug 21, 2014
ghettodreamz:

Na wa oooo
lets see sha
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by Nobody: 6:43pm On Aug 21, 2014
ghettodreamz:

Na wa oooo
It is still at 150... keep an eye.
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by ghettodreamz(m): 6:47pm On Aug 21, 2014
2sExy1: It is still at 150... keep an eye.

Just 9hrs 2 go.
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by Nobody: 9:10pm On Aug 21, 2014
Hey guys you people are doing a wonderful jobs,please I want to know if I have five different coupon codes can I use each of the coupon codes to create a domain per coupon code?thanks.....
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by ghettodreamz(m): 9:21pm On Aug 21, 2014
wakacome: Hey guys you people are doing a wonderful jobs,please I want to know if I have five different coupon codes can I use each of the coupon codes to create a domain per coupon code?thanks.....

Yup.. Don't hesitate to paste the coupons here for others to benefit from as well.
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by Nobody: 9:51pm On Aug 21, 2014
ghettodreamz:

Yup.. Don't hesitate to paste the coupons here for others to benefit from as well.
ok sir....here are some....

gofdmge02

199scott

199MOXIE

cjcfw199

CJC399US(for .us domain at 3.99/year)

199MAN

199chh

those that want to transfer domain can use any of this two coupon codes below

JEFF199

TECHNO295
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by Nobody: 1:48pm On Aug 22, 2014
2sExy1: shiit... someone just announced this and it may get too many eyes on it. hmmm
Did You backorder the domain?? Seems it's nw a private auction.
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by Nobody: 1:56pm On Aug 22, 2014
madridfc:
Did You backorder the domain?? Seems it's nw a private auction.
It was on auction but someone outbid me beyond my target. It has ended sha
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by Nobody: 2:06pm On Aug 22, 2014
2sExy1: It was on auction but someone outbid me beyond my target. It has ended sha
It hasn't ended, a lot of peeps backordered the domain including me. So we re waiting for the private auction to start.
Na to pray make snapnames no beat namejet in catching the domain.
If Your bid was above the reserve price($150), You will also take part in d 3day private auction.
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by Nobody: 2:27pm On Aug 22, 2014
madridfc:
It hasn't ended, a lot of peeps backordered the domain including me. So we re waiting for the private auction to start.
Na to pray make snapnames no beat namejet in catching the domain.
If Your bid was above the reserve price($150), You will also take part in d 3day private auction.
are you refering to clag.com?
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by Nobody: 2:49pm On Aug 22, 2014
2sExy1: are you refering to clag.com?
Yes

(1) (2) (3) ... (129) (130) (131) (132) (133) (134) (135) ... (398) (Reply)

How To Download Youtube Videos Using The ‘ss’ Trick

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.