Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,563 members, 7,958,743 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 10:11 PM

Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture - Webmasters (134) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture (582767 Views)

The Easiest Way To Clean Your Wordpress Database. / Learn The Domain Name Business - See What Sold, See What Just Dropped / 27 Hot And Profitable Online Business Ideas You Can Explore In 2015 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (131) (132) (133) (134) (135) (136) (137) ... (398) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by Nobody: 9:30pm On Aug 23, 2014
ghettodreamz:

I think Oxcuba & Chibenze also showed interest.

So, where are we?

There is power in numbers, but we don't have to be a score before we can venture into this, all we need are serious-minded and committed individuals who share the same interests, focus and dream (to make it BIG either short/long term goal).

I understand how tough it is to form a grp most esp when financial commitments is concerned. Nonetheless, I'm very much around, whenever you guys are ready, just let me know.

Thank you jare. I don mellow.

If you notice carefully, All4good didn't agree with Clag.com. This is could hurt possible progression wherein one member does not see a value in a name and hence wouldn't want to partake in a bid contribution. what do we do in such instance considering we are in a group?

secondly, how do we offer funds available for domain purchases?

Thirdly, how much are we willing to start with? personally, the aftertmarket is the ideal place to get on. I can source for name and we agree on which to go for.

kindly add any other questions that could help shape this.

All4good, we still need you around o. I haven't seen you for sometime now.
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by Nobody: 9:31pm On Aug 23, 2014
2sExy1: grin grin grin grin make I catch you for Eket. You go know how far.
Lmao, See this castrated yoruba boy. cheesy
Go sleep jare make person hear word.
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by Nobody: 9:41pm On Aug 23, 2014
madridfc:
Lmao, See this castrated yoruba boy. cheesy
Go sleep jare make person hear word.
lol. you mis-road froggy eyes.
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by OXCUBA: 9:46pm On Aug 23, 2014
madridfc:
bros calm down before You run insane. You can't see me, idk what deranged sight U shallow brain is talking bout. relax.
Just work on Ur pride U hear? Else your life will become more miserable than it already is(no be curse).
Shalom.
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by OXCUBA: 9:52pm On Aug 23, 2014
2sexy1 and madridfc ......HOW I WISH AM YOUR PARENTS.... I COULD HAVE BEATEN YOU 2 KIDZ TO STUPOR.
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by Nobody: 10:03pm On Aug 23, 2014
OXCUBA: 2sexy1 and madridfc ......HOW I WISH AM YOUR PARENTS.... I COULD HAVE BEATEN YOU 2 KIDZ TO STUPOR.
tongue
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by ghettodreamz(m): 10:13pm On Aug 23, 2014
2sExy1:

Thank you jare. I don mellow.

If you notice carefully, All4good didn't agree with Clag.com. This is could hurt possible progression wherein one member does not see a value in a name and hence wouldn't want to partake in a bid contribution. what do we do in such instance considering we are in a group?

Yea, I could remember he didn't see what we saw in the llll.com, however things like this are meant to happen in any investment group, even the large corporations fight stuffs like this among their team members on daily basis, but the major thing is having/sharing same interest, having a common goal, and working as a team, with team efforts nothing is impossible. If let's say we are 10, 8 agreed to a notion, while 2 disagreed, majority carries the votes here. So, this shouldn't be an issue, the clag.com is a good name, although it may not command a quick sale, but in the long run, it will end wit good ROI.

secondly, how do we offer funds available for domain purchases?

I'm not so clear on this, offer in what sense? Do you mean funds allocation to domains? Like someone had suggested, we work wit number of people having interest and are serious about this first, before we decide on the appropriate funds an individual has to contribute to this effect. From the contributions garnered we can simply allot a specific amount to a particular acquisition, when the time comes.

Thirdly, how much are we willing to start with? personally, the aftertmarket is the ideal place to get on. I can source for name and we agree on which to go for.

The startup capital depends on how many of us are interested in coming together for this. Kindly refer to page 131 & 132 to scan through suggestions raised by All4good. Yes, aftermarket is the hot platform to consider for now, as far as acquiring good names is concerned. When an opportunity of acquiring a good name presents itself, we have to discuss about it and collectively make a buy decision, and how long we have to keep the name, the strategy to use in getting buyer(s) for it, and the amount to let it go among others would be jointly discussed as well.

kindly add any other questions that could help shape this.

For now, I can't think of any further questions, we can always refer to the afore-listed ones raised by all4good himself. In addition, other interested parties can/should contribute as well.

All4good, we still need you around o. I haven't seen you for sometime now.

Finally, let's bear in mind that procrastination is the sole thief of time. We must begin NOW to end WELL. We can always start small and grow big.
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by doffman: 10:36pm On Aug 23, 2014
madridfc:
I'm just seeing this, 2sexy is my guy cheesy, no be 2day we begin e-fight, we don fight both online n offline..
Shalom!
Ok....
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by OXCUBA: 10:42pm On Aug 23, 2014
IF 2SEXY .... WILL BE THE TEAM LEADER ..... DEFINITELY AM DROPING OUT OF THE TEAM ..... ( seriously 2sexy dey easily get annoyed... I dey wonder if him be stammerer for real life ... him get pride too and love backbiting .... na serious fault finder... I dey imagine if him get babe or friends at all....and how dem dey manage stay with am)
P:S I don't hate 2sexy but hate the hot temper in him.

2 Likes

Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by Nobody: 10:51pm On Aug 23, 2014
Ghettodreamz, you see the comment above?
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by Nobody: 10:52pm On Aug 23, 2014
sorry buddies... I no want wahala abeg.
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by ghettodreamz(m): 11:05pm On Aug 23, 2014
2sExy1: Ghettodreamz, you see the comment above?

With the above, it means we can't progress as far as coming together is concerned.

Amos 3:3
Can two walk together, unless they are agreed?
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by Nobody: 11:26pm On Aug 23, 2014
ghettodreamz:

With the above, it means we can't progress as far as coming together is concerned.

Amos 3:3
Can two walk together, unless they are agreed?

It only shows people's mind towards me. Right from the begin of this thread till now. Yet they have gained from my knowledge one way or the other. Many have come and gone but I am still here. If you notice at one time, I rarely come to this place. You would wonder why.

Well, it's good. I have my problems to face out there than worry about what people feel like. My major target now... is to get my name out there as I see other guys doing and cruising. no time!

1 Like

Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by All4good: 11:27pm On Aug 23, 2014
Hello Gents,

Seems like ages since I last posted. Been busy in the last 2 days. I can see a lot has been going down in here. Sorry for any inconvenience.

Last post I made here, I tried to lay out step-wise procedure for us to follow towards Forming the team. If I remember we were to allow 3 days to get all EOIs (expression of interest). Then someone was to volunteer to set-up the BB/whatsup group and then we can fix our first meeting. So where are we on these

But from quick reviews of postings in the past 2 days, I get the impression some persons are feeling that a team is already formed and we already missed out on some business. I hope its my imagination.

@2sexy1 & GhettoDreams:
Kindly post a list of those who have indicated interest with their contact (phone/ email). My email is 49jabiz@gmail.com ; I will send out a mail to everyone on that list to confirm their interest after informing them of the financial requirement. Recall the number of persons on the list you will post will enable me communicate the initial financial commitment (see my earlier post).

After service tomorrow, I will try and make specific comments on certain issues I have missed out on, so far.
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by ghettodreamz(m): 11:48pm On Aug 23, 2014
2sExy1: It only shows people's mind towards me. Right from the begin of this thread till now. Yet they have gained from my knowledge one way or the other. Many have come and gone but I am still here. If you notice at one time, I rarely come to this place. You would wonder why.

Well, it's good. I have my problems to face out there than worry about what people feel like. My major target now... is to get my name out there as I see other guys doing and cruising. no time!

That's very bad. We are all fallible, after all, we are all human. Yes, I am aware of what transpired back then, but I still can't believe some people are still holding those against you. We all make mistakes, have our strengths and weaknesses, but it is our willingness to correct peoples mistake constructively and taking every act of criticism as a way to become a better person, leaving the past behind where they belong, forgiving one another whenever we err are what make us adults and progress in life.

I think you all should try to tolerate one another and learn to accept people for whoever they are, and try to forget past, work in the present and focus on the glorious and brighter future that awaits us all. @2sexy, I don't have access to my NL's email, please forward private correspondence to kreativconsults at gmail dot com. Thank u!
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by ponti93(m): 12:22am On Aug 24, 2014
i have a domain for sale. Naijamusicindustry.com .anybody interested?
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by ghettodreamz(m): 12:26am On Aug 24, 2014
ponti93: i have a domain for sale. Naijamusicindustry.com .anybody interested?

Buahahahahahahaha cheesy

1 Like

Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by doffman: 4:58am On Aug 24, 2014
OXCUBA: IF 2SEXY .... WILL BE THE TEAM LEADER ..... DEFINITELY AM DROPING OUT OF THE TEAM ..... ( seriously 2sexy dey easily get annoyed... I dey wonder if him be stammerer for real life ... him get pride too and love backbiting .... na serious fault finder... I dey imagine if him get babe or friends at all....and how dem dey manage stay with am)
P:S I don't hate 2sexy but hate the hot temper in him.
Am sowie o.
D person dat post dis post shldnt have post dis.d matter will just be complicated further. Haba !
Is like many people get fellow man for mind self.

1 Like

Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by OXCUBA: 8:11am On Aug 24, 2014
2sExy1: w, hat is wrong with you for goodness sake. Cabt u control how u talk. Did I need to answer any question and how did I mislead any one.

Let it be clear to you that when forming a group, you don't rush into it else you will rush out of it. if this didn't happen, NO one will know that you had xsay behind to plan with and bid on even a name I dugged out whereas, I thought you were with us( me, all4good and ghettodreamz). Little wonder why you kept mute.

As far as I know, when we are about to start, I already know those that I shall call on. Another guy has indicated interest via PM.

Mind how you talk and learn to control your tongue/finger because it disgust me angry
THE BOLDED LINES WERE INSULTIVE,....
AFTER I HAVE INDICATE MY INTEREST....
I WAS NOT ACKNOWLEDGE IN YOUR ...... ''' I THOUGHT YOU WERE WITH US LIST''' AND YOU STILL WENT FURTHER TO POST...
I ALREADY KNOW THOSE THAT I WILL CALL ON .....THAT IS SEGREGATION .... THE GUY THAT PM YOU .... SHOULD HAVE DONE IT HERE .... HOW WOULD OTHER MEMBERS KNOW THAT HE IS PART OF THE GROUP..... I DON'T CARE ABOUT WHAT THINK ABOUT MY POST UP ..... THE FACT IS THAT IT'S OBVIOUSLY ...'' THE TRUTH''

2 Likes

Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by Nobody: 8:13am On Aug 24, 2014
smiley
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by Nobody: 8:16am On Aug 24, 2014
OXCUBA: THE BOLDED LINES WERE INSULTIVE,....
AFTER I HAVE INDICATE MY INTEREST....
I WAS NOT ACKNOWLEDGE IN YOUR ...... ''' I THOUGH YOU WERE WITH US LIST''' AND YOU STILL WENT FURTHER TO POST...
I ALREADY KNOW THOSE THAT I WILL CALL ON .....THAT IS SEGREGATION .... THE GUY THAT PM YOU .... SHOULD HAVE DON'T IT HERE .... HOW WOULD OTHER MEMBER KNOW THAT HE IS PART OF THE GROUP..... I DON'T CARE ABOUT WHAT THINK ABOUT MY POST UP ..... THE FACT IS THAT IT'S OBVIOUSLY ...'' THE TRUTH''
Okay. Now I understand. My apologies. Bro, to God who made me. I was not aware until ghettodreamz mention it. My apologies. you see who is accusing me of anger? na wa for u grin why didn't you just say it. sorry for living your name out.

1 Like

Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by OXCUBA: 8:33am On Aug 24, 2014
2sExy1: Okay. Now I understand. My apologies. Bro, to God who made me. I was not aware until ghettodreamz mention it. My apologies. you see who is accusing me of anger? na wa for u grin why didn't you just say it. sorry for living your name out.
apology well accepted.... (2sexy of all people apologizing .... today na Sunday .... I go go give thanksgiving ) THAT IS A QUALITY OF A GOOD LEADER ...... TENDERING APOLOGIZES WHEN HE REALIZED HE HAS STEP ON TOE(S)... (I still believe in your government bro)

2 Likes

Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by Nobody: 4:41pm On Aug 24, 2014
ghettodreamz:

That's very bad. We are all fallible, after all, we are all human. Yes, I am aware of what transpired back then, but I still can't believe some people are still holding those against you. We all make mistakes, have our strengths and weaknesses, but it is our willingness to correct peoples mistake constructively and taking every act of criticism as a way to become a better person, leaving the past behind where they belong, forgiving one another whenever we err are what make us adults and progress in life.

I think you all should try to tolerate one another and learn to accept people for whoever they are, and try to forget past, work in the present and focus on the glorious and brighter future that awaits us all. @2sexy, I don't have access to my NL's email, please forward private correspondence to kreativconsults at gmail dot com. Thank u!
you have a mail. please send the list of interested persons to All4good.
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by Nobody: 8:17pm On Aug 24, 2014
does anybody here still have interest in trendy domain names? Iindicate please.
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by ghettodreamz(m): 8:56pm On Aug 24, 2014
All4good: Hello Gents,

Seems like ages since I last posted. Been busy in the last 2 days. I can see a lot has been going down in here. Sorry for any inconvenience.

Last post I made here, I tried to lay out step-wise procedure for us to follow towards Forming the team. If I remember we were to allow 3 days to get all EOIs (expression of interest). Then someone was to volunteer to set-up the BB/whatsup group and then we can fix our first meeting. So where are we on these

But from quick reviews of postings in the past 2 days, I get the impression some persons are feeling that a team is already formed and we already missed out on some business. I hope its my imagination.

@2sexy1 & GhettoDreams:
Kindly post a list of those who have indicated interest with their contact (phone/ email). My email is 49jabiz@gmail.com ; I will send out a mail to everyone on that list to confirm their interest after informing them of the financial requirement. Recall the number of persons on the list you will post will enable me communicate the initial financial commitment (see my earlier post).

After service tomorrow, I will try and make specific comments on certain issues I have missed out on, so far.
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by ghettodreamz(m): 8:58pm On Aug 24, 2014
2sExy1: you have a mail. please send the list of interested persons to All4good.

Responded!

I thought he promised returning back to the thread later today? So, I think we should wait for him to come around, then we can discuss better. OR what do you think?
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by Tekkyboy(m): 9:02pm On Aug 24, 2014
@2sexy,madrific why una dey behave like cat an rat ?this issue of pride or no pride has been settled earlier on this thread so why shouild you guys be refering to the past, if there's anything else among una why not settle it ammicably rather can abusing/insulting each other.

i have not been able to comment here since the day i declare my interest in the group but i was very surprise today with the comments am seeing.... It's now clear that the group has been divided into two, it's unfair and that's lack of co-operation and heart of forgiveness among us.

well....am still interested anyway.
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by Nobody: 9:10pm On Aug 24, 2014
ghettodreamz:

Responded!

I thought he promised returning back to the thread later today? So, I think we should wait for him to come around, then we can discuss better. OR what do you think?
He seem to be a very busy man. Well, I just ask a question via PM. There is a trend on now and one of the commercial related on is dropping soon. I have placed a backorder just incase. check your email.
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by Nobody: 9:12pm On Aug 24, 2014
Tekkyboy: @2sexy,madrific why una dey behave like cat an rat ?this issue of pride or no pride has been settled earlier on this thread so why shouild you guys be refering to the past, if there's anything else among una why not settle it ammicably rather can abusing/insulting each other.

i have not been able to comment here since the day i declare my interest in the group but i was very surprise today with the comments am seeing.... It's now clear that the group has been divided into two, it's unfair and that's lack of co-operation and heart of forgiveness among us.

well....am still interested anyway.
You dey mind the guy? Bro, leave that matter. I know why he calls me a proud being and wish for my down fall. Tekky, you know me off here. Do you see me as a proud being? Chibenze, Shawnm and co...
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by Tekkyboy(m): 9:29pm On Aug 24, 2014
2sExy1: You dey mind the guy? Bro, leave that matter. I know why he calls me a proud being and wish for my down fall. Tekky, you know me off here. Do you see me as a proud being? Chibenze, Shawnm and co...
not at all,actually you have impacted somuch in me that am beneficting today even aside domain business.maybe the way you use to encourage ppl to read,digest and understand rather than finding cooked info all around has resulted to pride from there view.

even great domainers at NP,WF encourage reading because that's the only way you can learn fast.

THIS IS LEARNT FROM YOU AND IT HAS BEEN WORKING FOR ME WELL.
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by All4good: 9:32pm On Aug 24, 2014
ghettodreamz:

Responded!

I salute everyone.

@ Ghettodreamz, I am yet to receive any list. Please send so we can start making some progress in formalizing this group.

(1) (2) (3) ... (131) (132) (133) (134) (135) (136) (137) ... (398) (Reply)

How To Download Youtube Videos Using The ‘ss’ Trick

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 75
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.