Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,744 members, 7,827,752 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 04:16 PM

Photo Of Secondary School Children Kissing In The Classroom - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Photo Of Secondary School Children Kissing In The Classroom (64484 Views)

Secondary School Boy Proposes To His Classmate On Uniform(video) / Caught On Camera: See Two Club Girls Smooching And Kissing In Lagos / Kissing In Public- Is It Wrong? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photo Of Secondary School Children Kissing In The Classroom by dougivilla(m): 1:47pm On Mar 29, 2013
ok? This one no worse?

Re: Photo Of Secondary School Children Kissing In The Classroom by BrightDeGea(m): 1:47pm On Mar 29, 2013
South African girls like phuck pass naija girls #fact#
Re: Photo Of Secondary School Children Kissing In The Classroom by Nextlevel0007(m): 1:49pm On Mar 29, 2013
mtcheeeeew....ds pix is from 1 Zimbawe comedy site ..ah saw it on fb
Re: Photo Of Secondary School Children Kissing In The Classroom by Tjohnnay: 1:50pm On Mar 29, 2013
amebotweetblog: [img]http://1.bp..com/-13HQyCoo7dw/UVRgJjHSNnI/AAAAAAAAAfQ/opN4av94X3g/s640/kissing.jpg[/img]

what do you think? Is this for real?
i I even tot its something bad self, only kissing, u must b high on weed 4 posting dis, wat abt whitty ppl, dm dey kiss 4 road side, @op dnt tel me u r jealous of dm, cus I guess u didn't do dat wn u r a kid cheesy cheesy :p
Re: Photo Of Secondary School Children Kissing In The Classroom by Nobody: 1:53pm On Mar 29, 2013
Exponental: What? Many of us had our first sex as a teenager/student. If u are not guilty of teenage sex.......say no! If u are, like this.
No.I had my first sex two days after my graduation from the University and am very proud of it
Re: Photo Of Secondary School Children Kissing In The Classroom by leonshom(m): 1:53pm On Mar 29, 2013
Ow about d guy?
dasparrow:

Why are you surprised? Next on the list: Pregnancy and then attempted abortion.

In the not so distant future she will begin jumping from church to church looking for the 'fruit of the womb'.
Re: Photo Of Secondary School Children Kissing In The Classroom by Feedmemore(f): 1:54pm On Mar 29, 2013
I didn't see anything o!

All I see are hypocrites raving as if they didn't do worst in their days.
Re: Photo Of Secondary School Children Kissing In The Classroom by Nobody: 1:55pm On Mar 29, 2013
amebotweetblog: [img]http://1.bp..com/-13HQyCoo7dw/UVRgJjHSNnI/AAAAAAAAAfQ/opN4av94X3g/s640/kissing.jpg[/img]

not real.....
Re: Photo Of Secondary School Children Kissing In The Classroom by eldoradoxx: 1:58pm On Mar 29, 2013
agb2011: cool Op don't evn go there. Don't tel me u didn't do something worse dn dt wen u were in secondary schl? cool
I did oh, hahahahahaha. Don't mind all these sanctimonious pretenders here joor.
Re: Photo Of Secondary School Children Kissing In The Classroom by ITbomb(m): 2:03pm On Mar 29, 2013
Memoirs
I was expecting something more passionate like this

Re: Photo Of Secondary School Children Kissing In The Classroom by Airforce1(m): 2:04pm On Mar 29, 2013
smiley
Re: Photo Of Secondary School Children Kissing In The Classroom by denony(m): 2:08pm On Mar 29, 2013
This is South Africa, it's common here. They even smoke with their school uniform on. U see them in every street hugging, romancing, kissing and smoking. And if u dare try to correct them, they will ring the police and get u arrested. grin
Re: Photo Of Secondary School Children Kissing In The Classroom by uche08(m): 2:15pm On Mar 29, 2013
When I was in jss3 it was a thing of competition. Most of us did it.(Prove that d girl is urs)
So kini big deal?
Re: Photo Of Secondary School Children Kissing In The Classroom by badmeat(m): 2:20pm On Mar 29, 2013
This kind thing no be news na!secondary school kids these says are more spoilt!

1 Like

Re: Photo Of Secondary School Children Kissing In The Classroom by Ejine(m): 2:21pm On Mar 29, 2013
This picture reminds me of my JSS2 runz.
The things I did with the girls in our extra-mural classes.

Lied about my age, got with the 17 year old senior babes. Tap booty tire.

Chai... God forgive me.

FGC Port Harcourt was always a godless school anyway.
Re: Photo Of Secondary School Children Kissing In The Classroom by HonKontigi: 2:21pm On Mar 29, 2013
No be una say love is blind?
Re: Photo Of Secondary School Children Kissing In The Classroom by delors(m): 2:26pm On Mar 29, 2013
Who among you nor do this kin thing for high school? Abeg leave our sildrens alone joor make dem do wetin dem wan do...
Re: Photo Of Secondary School Children Kissing In The Classroom by Ebestsmscom: 2:31pm On Mar 29, 2013
Seeeeeee some people no get eyes at all.

This is photoshoped, now take a look at the boy's trouser, check the color and check that of the girl's color.

You see the difference!
Re: Photo Of Secondary School Children Kissing In The Classroom by clockpause(m): 2:38pm On Mar 29, 2013

Biology practical on point...I did somthn similar to dat durin my days in high school
Re: Photo Of Secondary School Children Kissing In The Classroom by Oluwaife: 2:38pm On Mar 29, 2013
It boosts one ego, besides its fun!8-)
Re: Photo Of Secondary School Children Kissing In The Classroom by clockpause(m): 2:40pm On Mar 29, 2013
Ebestsms.com:
Seeeeeee some people no get eyes at all.

This is photoshoped, now take a look at the boy's trouser, check the color and check that of the girl's color.

You see the difference!
sorry to say. Is every picture of nowadays photo shop? Nawa o!
Re: Photo Of Secondary School Children Kissing In The Classroom by nenergy(m): 2:52pm On Mar 29, 2013
Wait! I cannot categorically explain this act now,but i will try. This must be those friday "society" activity. E.g literary and debating, or Young actor's club.
Re: Photo Of Secondary School Children Kissing In The Classroom by Blueboy0402: 2:56pm On Mar 29, 2013
the_ripper2: Hmmm, practical for Biology. (Reproductive systems)
That reminds me. When I was teaching my students about male and female gonads in humans, some actually said we should do practical and I was like WTF are you saying!!
Re: Photo Of Secondary School Children Kissing In The Classroom by Zidoo: 3:02pm On Mar 29, 2013
Is dere love
Re: Photo Of Secondary School Children Kissing In The Classroom by amlydave: 3:02pm On Mar 29, 2013
This is just a kiss. I can bet u that these two have already had sex as we write our comments.
Re: Photo Of Secondary School Children Kissing In The Classroom by amlydave: 3:09pm On Mar 29, 2013
This is just a kiss. I can bet u that these two have already had sex as we write our comments. Secondary schools are now places where such imorality is mostly carried out. They do worse than we their parents.
Re: Photo Of Secondary School Children Kissing In The Classroom by sparkwil(m): 3:11pm On Mar 29, 2013
Senseless act; senseless act
Re: Photo Of Secondary School Children Kissing In The Classroom by kala111: 3:15pm On Mar 29, 2013
Mr..Cork:
huh? ..do they kiss in Nigeria? undecided

U again! Are u from planet earth atall? I doubt. U must be an alien with all this ur nuisance constitutes.
Re: Photo Of Secondary School Children Kissing In The Classroom by jasgold1: 3:17pm On Mar 29, 2013
hmmm..... so who do we say is responsible for the moral lackzity in the society.... Parents or the teachers or the students themselves?
Re: Photo Of Secondary School Children Kissing In The Classroom by omenka(m): 3:21pm On Mar 29, 2013
dasparrow:

Why are you surprised? Next on the list: Pregnancy and then attempted abortion.

In the not so distant future she will begin jumping from church to church looking for the 'fruit of the womb'.

You sound so bitter and like som1 speakin from experience

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Young Man And His 70-Year-Old Oyinbo Lover Get People Talking / I Stumbled On Wedding Pictures Of My Boyfriend On Instagram - Nigerian Lady / Lesson i Learnt Today About Girls And Their Way Of Life

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.