Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,353 members, 7,822,670 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 02:50 PM

Wife Unknowingly Dating Her Husband On Facebook. True Life Story! - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Wife Unknowingly Dating Her Husband On Facebook. True Life Story! (38117 Views)

After Dating Her For Some Months, Never Knew She Was A SINGLE MOTHER. / How Ladies Push Their Man Away Unknowingly / Am I Unknowingly Dating A Prostitute ? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wife Unknowingly Dating Her Husband On Facebook. True Life Story! by creativemusic: 2:26pm On Mar 30, 2013
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Wife Unknowingly Dating Her Husband On Facebook. True Life Story! by Successalways(m): 2:31pm On Mar 30, 2013
Bad market 4 her! lol
quit unfortunate, i will put her where she belong
Re: Wife Unknowingly Dating Her Husband On Facebook. True Life Story! by petrolman(m): 2:49pm On Mar 30, 2013
The two of them are mad.... :DThe two of them are mad....
Re: Wife Unknowingly Dating Her Husband On Facebook. True Life Story! by EIC1: 3:32pm On Mar 30, 2013
wazzaman: Dis is absolute lie. Dere is nothing lyk room 101 in nicon hotel, 'cos dat is wia I work.

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

Haba!!! why u come uncover op face like dis na? cheesy
Re: Wife Unknowingly Dating Her Husband On Facebook. True Life Story! by Orikinla(m): 4:52pm On Mar 30, 2013
Pool amy: As the wife in this situation, i will boldly tell him i know all along that its him am chatting with.
Baba nla pro ni o. grin
Re: Wife Unknowingly Dating Her Husband On Facebook. True Life Story! by Oluesther(f): 6:31pm On Mar 30, 2013
searchcorp: The husband knows her very well, her likes, dislikes, turn ons and put offs, hence getting her to like him with a fake account on social media would have been as easy as.

The man should stop tempting his wife joor!

U are right, dear.
Re: Wife Unknowingly Dating Her Husband On Facebook. True Life Story! by Oluesther(f): 6:43pm On Mar 30, 2013
gboss4sure: A sharp woman can cover up claiming that she knew it was her hubby all along.

cheesy
Re: Wife Unknowingly Dating Her Husband On Facebook. True Life Story! by blackbeau1(f): 6:57pm On Mar 30, 2013
Say nothing to her and watch conscience do its job on her.then,listen to her own part of the story on why she did that and then make my decision based on that
Re: Wife Unknowingly Dating Her Husband On Facebook. True Life Story! by ABUTHAOBAN(m): 11:32pm On Mar 30, 2013
if u know ur wife is using facebook, abeg no sleep with ur two eyes closed cos shit do happen.
Re: Wife Unknowingly Dating Her Husband On Facebook. True Life Story! by vickniceguy: 12:11am On Mar 31, 2013
But the purpose of which both of them came to room 101 must be accomplished, afterall the room has already been paid for a whole nite... After which both of them should shake hands and go home smiling, no one should be blamed... They are birds of the same wings.....
Re: Wife Unknowingly Dating Her Husband On Facebook. True Life Story! by ridott02: 9:44am On Mar 31, 2013
There will be another video recording before she will live that place and I will make sure I get home before becaus, she won't enter the hous again from that spot for security cautiousness.
Re: Wife Unknowingly Dating Her Husband On Facebook. True Life Story! by grandlexuz(m): 1:01pm On Apr 22, 2013
Localamos: Trust is already shattered in the marriage.

But both hubby and wifey should confess - they both enjoyed the erotic energy that transpired between them on FB.

The guy is as guilty as the woman.

And you have 41 likes for saying that! Oh I almost forgot, you wanted to please the ladies on Nairaland and the sure LIKED it!
Re: Wife Unknowingly Dating Her Husband On Facebook. True Life Story! by grandlexuz(m): 1:11pm On Apr 22, 2013
chukxie: People are bashing the lady and calling her all sorts of rubbish names. They're so blind and self righteous to think clearly for a second how the all whole saga started. It takes two to dance and this case was no exception . Her husband started it because he had an issue within himself bordering on insecurity . Why else would a man do such a devilish thing to his wife if he wasn't feeling cheaply insecured ? The man holds as much blame as the woman.

That is nonsense! You fail to understand it could have been another man. These days married women get admirers from everywhere! If she is this weak as to be lured into a hotel room by a man she has never met, then I bet she could do worse!
Re: Wife Unknowingly Dating Her Husband On Facebook. True Life Story! by grandlexuz(m): 1:16pm On Apr 22, 2013
clue: Everyone blames the woman abi. I don't care if the story is cooked or even a stale one.
Abeg, who puts goat and yam in one room and then blame the goat for eating the yam?
Even if this story were true, (stranger things have happened), I can imagine the husband becoming cold at home on weekends, not being his real self, making the wife relish "talking" with the stranger and falling for him. For God's sake, what stopped him from chatting with his wife, or getting her to like fb or other social media!
Both of them have proved something:
The woman : she's human
The man : he is an a.s.s!
I rest my case!
\

The man he is an ass How funny! A man tries to find out if his wife has been telling the truth about her rapports on facebook. In the advent he finds his worse, and you call him an ass. From all that transpired it is obvious she had been meeting other men on facebook.
Re: Wife Unknowingly Dating Her Husband On Facebook. True Life Story! by Crixina(f): 6:01pm On Apr 22, 2013
grandlexuz:

And you have 41 likes for saying that! Oh I almost forgot, you wanted to please the ladies on Nairaland and the sure LIKED it!
shut tupu!
Re: Wife Unknowingly Dating Her Husband On Facebook. True Life Story! by omosefeeguaibor(f): 7:52pm On Sep 26, 2015
It's not as if I am in support of what the wife did, but judging from the look of things i'd say the couple are indeed soul mates and somehow she got attracted to someone that may look like her husband, even though she had no clue of who he is. The husband Shld know he has branded the wife whether or not he used a fake FB account she's into him
Re: Wife Unknowingly Dating Her Husband On Facebook. True Life Story! by ruggedtimi(m): 10:33pm On Mar 07, 2017
omosefeeguaibor:
It's not as if I am in support of what the wife did, but judging from the look of things i'd say the couple are indeed soul mates and somehow she got attracted to someone that may look like her husband, even though she had no clue of who he is. The husband Shld know he has branded the wife whether or not he used a fake FB account she's into him
you are beautiful...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

How To Regain My Virginity Without Surgery. / Oyinbo Man Does Maternity Shoot Alone In Absence Of His Girlfriend / How Do I Stop Being His Booty-call Girl.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.