Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,103 members, 7,953,364 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 03:02 PM

Wife Unknowingly Dating Her Husband On Facebook. True Life Story! - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Wife Unknowingly Dating Her Husband On Facebook. True Life Story! (38255 Views)

After Dating Her For Some Months, Never Knew She Was A SINGLE MOTHER. / How Ladies Push Their Man Away Unknowingly / Am I Unknowingly Dating A Prostitute ? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wife Unknowingly Dating Her Husband On Facebook. True Life Story! by alphaconde(m): 2:07pm On Mar 29, 2013
This story has been on nairaland front page before. Like someone said I would prefer u repost oga @ the top thread
Re: Wife Unknowingly Dating Her Husband On Facebook. True Life Story! by MeGaStReEt: 2:07pm On Mar 29, 2013
Is she a Yoruba woman? I learnt it's legal for a married (Yoruba) woman to flirt around
Re: Wife Unknowingly Dating Her Husband On Facebook. True Life Story! by leonshom(m): 2:07pm On Mar 29, 2013
A well cooked story. Frontpage 4 dat matter shocked
Re: Wife Unknowingly Dating Her Husband On Facebook. True Life Story! by dridowu: 2:07pm On Mar 29, 2013
Re: Wife Unknowingly Dating Her Husband On Facebook. True Life Story! by Odunnu: 2:08pm On Mar 29, 2013
Kamsy10: But why do people accept friend requests from strangers on facebook
I wonder!

Why would you even send your nakæd picture to anybody? What is wrong with some of us?

1 Like

Re: Wife Unknowingly Dating Her Husband On Facebook. True Life Story! by mysticgal(f): 2:08pm On Mar 29, 2013
the both are guilty as charge....temptor and temptee.buh the woman fall hands wella.
Re: Wife Unknowingly Dating Her Husband On Facebook. True Life Story! by OMG2013(m): 2:08pm On Mar 29, 2013
SERIOUSLY they are both guilty, but I place de guilt @ d feet of de woMan, because she created an impression that she doesn't visit fbk often maybe dats y de Husby wanna be sure off.
NOW no matter what happens, de Marriage is a time bomb waiting for explosion.
Re: Wife Unknowingly Dating Her Husband On Facebook. True Life Story! by Sweetapple007(f): 2:09pm On Mar 29, 2013
I dont see anything wrong in a woman falling inlove wit her husband knowingly or unknowingly, her husbant is her husband, shekinah.
Re: Wife Unknowingly Dating Her Husband On Facebook. True Life Story! by Warlord3000(m): 2:11pm On Mar 29, 2013
ITbomb: If it were me , I will return the movie and collect Room 027

Walahi... U̶̲̥̅̊ are so on point..

Infact the Trailer alone pass all this drama smiley
Re: Wife Unknowingly Dating Her Husband On Facebook. True Life Story! by Nobody: 2:15pm On Mar 29, 2013
Everyone blames the woman abi. I don't care if the story is cooked or even a stale one.
Abeg, who puts goat and yam in one room and then blame the goat for eating the yam?
Even if this story were true, (stranger things have happened), I can imagine the husband becoming cold at home on weekends, not being his real self, making the wife relish "talking" with the stranger and falling for him. For God's sake, what stopped him from chatting with his wife, or getting her to like fb or other social media!
Both of them have proved something:
The woman : she's human
The man : he is an a.s.s!
I rest my case!

1 Like

Re: Wife Unknowingly Dating Her Husband On Facebook. True Life Story! by donsax: 2:17pm On Mar 29, 2013
Nice fiction.....why don't you put it in book....
Nonsense...just say you want to advice people that its not good to send nude picture online....instead zigzagged....
Re: Wife Unknowingly Dating Her Husband On Facebook. True Life Story! by mikyke(m): 2:18pm On Mar 29, 2013
Flygerian.:
Nothing. Just that she'll NEVER step her foot in my house anymore and that's the END of our marriage.
You are a very bias chauvinist. What are you doing in the hotel, no be woman carry you go there. Let he who is without sin be the first to cast a stone.
Re: Wife Unknowingly Dating Her Husband On Facebook. True Life Story! by Abrantie: 2:18pm On Mar 29, 2013
Let me relate this thread to a recent one about married couples with "friends".

Okay, so the same guy whose wife probably thinks he's boring suddenly became an instant heart throb through online chat? That, my friends, is the power of chatting with the opposite s3x online. It doesn't matter if you claim he or she is your"trusted friend", the chance of fornication is high.

That's the danger of all these social networks on relationships -- it's so easy to use them to cheat. Before I get married, I'll make sure my wife-to-be and I sign a No Social Networks agreement.
Re: Wife Unknowingly Dating Her Husband On Facebook. True Life Story! by mikyke(m): 2:21pm On Mar 29, 2013
@OP. Very lame fictional story.
Re: Wife Unknowingly Dating Her Husband On Facebook. True Life Story! by goingsolo: 2:21pm On Mar 29, 2013
I love world war Z pass dis story.
Re: Wife Unknowingly Dating Her Husband On Facebook. True Life Story! by cyprianlah(m): 2:23pm On Mar 29, 2013
Chai!!!dis one na swakpe
Re: Wife Unknowingly Dating Her Husband On Facebook. True Life Story! by johnwell(m): 2:26pm On Mar 29, 2013
Old story on NL, next>
Re: Wife Unknowingly Dating Her Husband On Facebook. True Life Story! by chukxie(m): 2:26pm On Mar 29, 2013
People are bashing the lady and calling her all sorts of rubbish names. They're so blind and self righteous to think clearly for a second how the all whole saga started. It takes two to dance and this case was no exception . Her husband started it because he had an issue within himself bordering on insecurity . Why else would a man do such a devilish thing to his wife if he wasn't feeling cheaply insecured ? The man holds as much blame as the woman.
Re: Wife Unknowingly Dating Her Husband On Facebook. True Life Story! by seanet02: 2:27pm On Mar 29, 2013
Mr..Cork:
black woman!angry
Senseless Ediot
Re: Wife Unknowingly Dating Her Husband On Facebook. True Life Story! by pendo89(f): 2:27pm On Mar 29, 2013
They are both fools.
This was deliberate.The man knew his wife inside out and therefore took advantage of her weak/strong points to lure her.
He clearly understood her mind,her language,likes and soft spots, so he knew the right keys to hit and which tune to play.
Is he guilty? as charged.
Let's assume that the man didn't know her well.Perhaps they would never have clicked and so nothing would have progressed.
BUT!! there was an 'Intention' yet she is married and that is what makes it so wrong.
So what was the husband up to anyway? Means he doesn't trust his wife and so this fb act is not the focus as they have failed somewhere.

But people are funny anyway.How they quickly accept a strange friend's request and fail to go through the person's details amazes me.
Now that doesn't mean that the details could be correct, but reading through their friends comments,photos,work,school then go ahead and google them using their real names and usernames.It will give one a slight clue about their background and character.
If they deny you access to their details but still insist on wanting to know you better,then smell a rat and take off.Surely you cant be that desperate to take some risks.
It's more weird if the person has no friends at all.
Re: Wife Unknowingly Dating Her Husband On Facebook. True Life Story! by MrCork17: 2:31pm On Mar 29, 2013
can black women realy be truusted? undecided
Re: Wife Unknowingly Dating Her Husband On Facebook. True Life Story! by Crixina(f): 2:36pm On Mar 29, 2013
dude like seriously...?
Re: Wife Unknowingly Dating Her Husband On Facebook. True Life Story! by dhenys(m): 2:38pm On Mar 29, 2013
The man is at fault, same would happen to him if the wife was the one in his shoes. How are we sure the man is clean. No go look for something inside yarsh, you most certainly go find shit. We are all vulnerable.
Re: Wife Unknowingly Dating Her Husband On Facebook. True Life Story! by Abrantie: 2:39pm On Mar 29, 2013
Mr..Cork:
can black women realy be truusted? undecided
This is not about black, white or purple woman. This is about human nature or will power.

Ever heard the saying, "The body is willing but the spirit is weak"?

The woman was willing to be faithful, but after being presented with such a green pasture, she couldn't resist trying to hop over the fence to graze.
Re: Wife Unknowingly Dating Her Husband On Facebook. True Life Story! by psky: 2:40pm On Mar 29, 2013
gunuvi: @op, na the film african magic dey show now be dat. Thanks for the summary.

grin grin grin
Re: Wife Unknowingly Dating Her Husband On Facebook. True Life Story! by Nobody: 2:41pm On Mar 29, 2013
A sharp woman can cover up claiming that she knew it was her hubby all along.
Re: Wife Unknowingly Dating Her Husband On Facebook. True Life Story! by chi4ik(m): 2:41pm On Mar 29, 2013
God knows l don't trust women
Re: Wife Unknowingly Dating Her Husband On Facebook. True Life Story! by Orikinla(m): 2:42pm On Mar 29, 2013
oluswaggz:
A married couple work in different cities, he works in Abuja, she in Lagos, he goes home every weekend. Both have Facebook accounts. The wife has vowed never to date anybody on Facebook, more so that she is happily married. She even gave her hubby the impression that she does not go there frequently like others do.

One day while bored at work he playfully creates a Facebook account with a fake pix, he sends his wife a request & she adds him.

They chat regularly over 1 month, she finds him very exciting & is always looking forward to chatting with him, she began to hate weekends cos he was never available to chat. They chatted about everything and recently their chats became very sexually explicit, she got turned on by d things he asked her to do, then one day he asks her to send a pix of her private part, she excitedly does that without hesitation , he then asks her to take other pix of her body parts & she did & sent all to him.

The husband called her that he would not be coming down to Lagos for that weekend because of a seminar in Abuja. When asked about her itinerary, she told her hubby that she will be home for the weekend with the kids.

Both Facebook lovers then arrange to meet in Nicon hotel Abuja Rm 101 but unfortunately for her, she came and saw her husband.

WHAT IF IT WERE YOU, what will u do? Please, Be Sincere.
[size=18pt]

Nigerian women cheat, because they want to have it both ways.[/size]

Re: Wife Unknowingly Dating Her Husband On Facebook. True Life Story! by luluosas(m): 2:42pm On Mar 29, 2013
Good way to test ones fidelity and trust in marriage. Well, since it was the husband that sets her up, he is in better position to lecture his wife how best to deal with intruding men when in a tight corner. Thank you.
Re: Wife Unknowingly Dating Her Husband On Facebook. True Life Story! by pendo89(f): 2:44pm On Mar 29, 2013

Who can send me friends requests?
Friends of friends
Everyone

No problem accepting strangers. It's what you do thereafter that determines where you'r both are headed.
Re: Wife Unknowingly Dating Her Husband On Facebook. True Life Story! by psky: 2:45pm On Mar 29, 2013
MeGaStReEt: Is she a Yoruba woman? I learnt it's legal for a married (Yoruba) woman to flirt around

It's also legal for nairalanders to display their stupidi.ty . angry
Re: Wife Unknowingly Dating Her Husband On Facebook. True Life Story! by Rick9(m): 2:45pm On Mar 29, 2013
Nollywood Fiction abeg where part 2

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

What Should I Do? Forget About Her Or Continue The Struggle / See This Binding "Agreement Before Sex" Made By Someone To Avoid False Alarm / New Pictures Of Amaechi And Wife, Judith

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.