Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,836 members, 7,810,215 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:17 AM

Am I Unknowingly Dating A Prostitute ? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Am I Unknowingly Dating A Prostitute ? (43801 Views)

Photo Of The Native Doctor Who Died In Imo While Having Sex With A Prostitute / Horrific Way I Discovered My Fiancee Is Not Only A Cheat But A Prostitute. / How Ladies Push Their Man Away Unknowingly (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Am I Unknowingly Dating A Prostitute ? by wisdomguy4u(m): 7:37pm On Jan 03, 2015
I have been dating this girl for more than a year; and I intent to marry her. But lately, while she was in my house for a visit we had a hot quarrel ( that's normal ). She was shouting at me, calling me name and swearing ; yes, it was obvious that she was pissed off and likewise me. When things were stating to escalate, I angrily ask her the leave my house , because she was stating to create a scene in my neighborhood . That was when she said something that baffled me and got me thinking. She said a lot of bad things to me , I never took any of them to heart because I knew she was angry , but not until she said this exact words " YOU HAVE TO PAY ME FOR ALL THE SEX YOU HAD WITH ME BEFORE I WILL LEAVE".
This got me thinking, have I been dating a prostitute? Why will she quantum sex with money?
Now, she is apologizing and asking me for forgiveness . A part of me wants to continue with the affair because I still love her and we have gone a long way, moreover, I have already introduce her to my family. But , another part of me don't want to continue because I feel like I don't know her and that she might have a dark secrets which might explode after marriage.
Guys what's your say in this scenario ?

30 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Am I Unknowingly Dating A Prostitute ? by wunmi590(m): 7:40pm On Jan 03, 2015
You have said it all that when you are angry you can say something else, I guess that what happend..

43 Likes

Re: Am I Unknowingly Dating A Prostitute ? by xynerise: 7:41pm On Jan 03, 2015
She has to pay for the sperm you wasted in/on her

254 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Am I Unknowingly Dating A Prostitute ? by elantraceey(f): 7:42pm On Jan 03, 2015
You want to marry someone that insults and shouts at you?

I just wonder what she'll do after marriage .

Her anger is justifiable but those words are not , whatever happened to anger management?

But op why did you omit your own side of the story?

182 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Am I Unknowingly Dating A Prostitute ? by datguru: 7:43pm On Jan 03, 2015
Mtcheew, you need to get your head examined. Just because of mere words someone said out of anger that why you come here to cause more load on our server ? SMH for you

95 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Am I Unknowingly Dating A Prostitute ? by Nobody: 7:43pm On Jan 03, 2015
xynerise:
She has to pay for the sperm you wasted in/on her
this got me laughing cheesy

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Am I Unknowingly Dating A Prostitute ? by TrishaP(f): 7:43pm On Jan 03, 2015
Anger can make someone say alot of shitty things. Forgive her but you still have to try and convince her to open up more about herself to u. Cus there might be more to what you heard.

26 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Am I Unknowingly Dating A Prostitute ? by SIRKOL(m): 7:50pm On Jan 03, 2015
Ask her!

5 Likes

Re: Am I Unknowingly Dating A Prostitute ? by xynerise: 7:51pm On Jan 03, 2015
TrishaP:
Anger can make someone say alot of shitty things. Forgive her but you still have to try and convince her to open up more about herself to u. Cus there might be more to what you heard.
Anger can also make someone expose her true nature

151 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Am I Unknowingly Dating A Prostitute ? by Nobody: 7:55pm On Jan 03, 2015
elantraceey:

what took away the likes you have with your former picture
Re: Am I Unknowingly Dating A Prostitute ? by elantraceey(f): 7:56pm On Jan 03, 2015
Ipledge:
what took away the likes you have with your former picture

The account embarassed
Re: Am I Unknowingly Dating A Prostitute ? by Toktee(m): 7:57pm On Jan 03, 2015
elantraceey:

Thank you sweetheart,you said it all,if the lady is nt afraid of you nw that you cn walk out of the relationship,what will happen when you finally say "i do"
WARNING....don't marry some1 out of pity.
A lady that will shout when you shout and even asked you to pay 4 sexx is a prostitute,run 4 ur life.

46 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Am I Unknowingly Dating A Prostitute ? by Nobody: 7:58pm On Jan 03, 2015
elantraceey:

The account embarassed
what happened to the account,one mod ban you?
Re: Am I Unknowingly Dating A Prostitute ? by TrishaP(f): 7:59pm On Jan 03, 2015
xynerise:

Anger can also make someone expose her true nature
Your right but whatever it is I'm sure it's the anger talking

1 Like

Re: Am I Unknowingly Dating A Prostitute ? by Nobody: 8:01pm On Jan 03, 2015
Forget it.Forget her.
You were both angry.
If she was a call girl,leave it to the past...Leave her in the past,leave her alone.
She got carried away,she thought you were one of her customers.

27 Likes

Re: Am I Unknowingly Dating A Prostitute ? by BoiledCorn: 8:01pm On Jan 03, 2015
Why do they do like sex is a burden for them and only guy enjoy it ?? angry

37 Likes 1 Share

Re: Am I Unknowingly Dating A Prostitute ? by sulmeza(m): 8:02pm On Jan 03, 2015
Ma guy abeg tear race o...dat statement to me is nt inspired by anger o.....moreover..words sputtered out in anger are usually veri genuine..cus it's usually 'reflex'(involuntarily 'nt controlled') at dat time...thus it comes 4rm d heart.......xo pls runaway 4rm such a lady

41 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Am I Unknowingly Dating A Prostitute ? by xynerise: 8:03pm On Jan 03, 2015
TrishaP:

Your right but whatever it is I'm sure it's the anger talking
True. We should also be grateful to anger for exposing someone's hidden agenda grin Lack of patience is the fuel of anger

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Am I Unknowingly Dating A Prostitute ? by temitemi1(m): 8:03pm On Jan 03, 2015
She was carried away, so she thinks u were one of her many customers grin grin

46 Likes 1 Share

Re: Am I Unknowingly Dating A Prostitute ? by elantraceey(f): 8:09pm On Jan 03, 2015
Ipledge:
what happened to the account,one mod ban you?

No , i deactivated it.
Re: Am I Unknowingly Dating A Prostitute ? by elantraceey(f): 8:10pm On Jan 03, 2015
datguru:
Mtcheew, you need to get your head examined. Just because of mere words someone said out of anger that why you come here to cause more load on our server ? SMH for you

Did you just say mere words?

Have you forgotten that out of the abundance of the heart the mouth speaketh?

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Am I Unknowingly Dating A Prostitute ? by Nobody: 8:11pm On Jan 03, 2015
pay her

1 Like

Re: Am I Unknowingly Dating A Prostitute ? by Pizzy01(m): 8:12pm On Jan 03, 2015
If you can tell me where both you met each other in the first place, then I may be in a good position to answer your silly question.
Thanks for your understanding!

4 Likes

Re: Am I Unknowingly Dating A Prostitute ? by Nobody: 8:13pm On Jan 03, 2015
elantraceey:

No , i deactivated it.
shocked why ?
Re: Am I Unknowingly Dating A Prostitute ? by Ethereal0110(f): 8:21pm On Jan 03, 2015
I sorry 4 u, na here u come dey seek advice?? If ur head no knock make u thank God,... Mtchew , people dey wey God no bless dem with wisdom.....

1 Like

Re: Am I Unknowingly Dating A Prostitute ? by slex(m): 8:42pm On Jan 03, 2015
Op look before u leap. That moment was an eye opener. Ok u both were angry but face it marriage is diff frm dating. If u feel u cant take her anger better counsel her or free her. My ex when angry throws tuffz at me wen angry. I tot i cld manage but 2 days before new year she threw a phone charger at me nd called me names. Broke up untop telling me to calculate all i ve spent on her so she ll pay back. WHEN she gets a JOB so that it wld be like i had sex wit her for free. Imagine , so bro watch before u leap

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Am I Unknowingly Dating A Prostitute ? by justmag(m): 8:49pm On Jan 03, 2015
Why are u trying to run back to where God saved you from?? Leave that höe alone!!! All these signs and you still asking questions. ...no matter how angry a woman gets NO DECENT WOMAN! and I repeat NO DECENT WOMAN will say some crap like that unless she's been out on the street working hard for her money with sex. Leave that Girl alone! And Yes!! You have been dating a textbook prostitute!!!

34 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Am I Unknowingly Dating A Prostitute ? by Kenneth205(m): 8:56pm On Jan 03, 2015
Hmmm

Dump her aSs bro.
Re: Am I Unknowingly Dating A Prostitute ? by justmag(m): 8:58pm On Jan 03, 2015
TrishaP:

did you hear what she said And u talking about forgiveness?? Lol! angry
Re: Am I Unknowingly Dating A Prostitute ? by TrishaP(f): 9:07pm On Jan 03, 2015
justmag:

did you hear what she said And u talking about forgiveness?? Lol! angry
I heard it clearly. That's the problem with guys like you, you are too fast to judge a lady by her actions and words. No one perfect don't forget that.

5 Likes

Re: Am I Unknowingly Dating A Prostitute ? by rosebase(f): 9:08pm On Jan 03, 2015
I wont advice u to marry her

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Am I Unknowingly Dating A Prostitute ? by Nobody: 9:11pm On Jan 03, 2015
Kenneth205:
Hmmm

Dump her aSs bro.

Why?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

My Older Cousin Lets Me Do Anything I Want To Her / "Most Downfalls Of Men Are Caused By Multiple Girlfriends, Sex Is Spiritual" / Guys, Have You Ever Overcome A Sexual Temptation? Share Your Experience

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.