Stats: 3,154,643 members, 7,823,827 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 04:09 PM

Wife Unknowingly Dating Her Husband On Facebook. True Life Story! - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Wife Unknowingly Dating Her Husband On Facebook. True Life Story! (38118 Views)

After Dating Her For Some Months, Never Knew She Was A SINGLE MOTHER. / How Ladies Push Their Man Away Unknowingly / Am I Unknowingly Dating A Prostitute ? (2) (3) (4)

Re: Wife Unknowingly Dating Her Husband On Facebook. True Life Story! by Abrantie: 2:49pm On Mar 29, 2013
I don't understand why some people think this story is fake.

Why, are the actions that took place so far-fetched?
Re: Wife Unknowingly Dating Her Husband On Facebook. True Life Story! by psky: 2:49pm On Mar 29, 2013
gboss4sure: A sharp woman can cover up claiming that she knew it was her hubby all along.

Badt guy. cool cool cool
Re: Wife Unknowingly Dating Her Husband On Facebook. True Life Story! by Exponental(m): 2:50pm On Mar 29, 2013
True love! She is deeply in love with her husband irrespective of d name, location, color, face whatever. As long as d content remains d same, she will always love him.
Re: Wife Unknowingly Dating Her Husband On Facebook. True Life Story! by moonlabelle: 2:51pm On Mar 29, 2013
St.Frank:
Finish our meeting then she find her way. But the truth is ladys are all same no different.. They got chicken brain easy to manipulate.
While men get sheep brain,doing all u ask them2do.if all ladies are d same,then all men are d same.point of correction,we all are different individuals,irrespective of sex.or are u trying2say that u would hav done d same if u were a woman,since all ladies are the same?.
Re: Wife Unknowingly Dating Her Husband On Facebook. True Life Story! by Abrantie: 2:53pm On Mar 29, 2013
Exponental: True love! She is deeply in love with her husband irrespective of d name, location, color, face whatever. As long as d content remains d same, she will always love him.

Well, if she loves her husband then the love wasn't strong enough to withstand temptations on Facebook.
Re: Wife Unknowingly Dating Her Husband On Facebook. True Life Story! by DrDoGood1(m): 2:55pm On Mar 29, 2013
Can't belief my eyes, am watching this same film right now at Nigerian African magic, shocked grin shocked grin
Re: Wife Unknowingly Dating Her Husband On Facebook. True Life Story! by psky: 2:56pm On Mar 29, 2013
Exponental: True love! She is deeply in love with her husband irrespective of d name, location, color, face whatever. As long as d content remains d same, she will always love him.

Hmm... funny enough that is not a bad way to look at it, still isn't enough to justify what she did though.
Re: Wife Unknowingly Dating Her Husband On Facebook. True Life Story! by sparkwil(m): 2:57pm On Mar 29, 2013
gunuvi: @op, na the film african magic dey show now be dat. Thanks for the summary.
smileysmiley @op: if it were me I'd 4giv her unless I'm without sin
Re: Wife Unknowingly Dating Her Husband On Facebook. True Life Story! by kennydee05(m): 2:59pm On Mar 29, 2013
This your story could have been a story in nollywood...
The husband will be Jim Yke and the will to be Tonto Dike
Re: Wife Unknowingly Dating Her Husband On Facebook. True Life Story! by nenergy(m): 3:00pm On Mar 29, 2013
Personally, i don't subscribe to pranks or "loyalty tests". Sometimes people fail such tests not because of who they are, but the uniqueness of the situation/time of event. But the wife went too far.
Re: Wife Unknowingly Dating Her Husband On Facebook. True Life Story! by jasgold1: 3:02pm On Mar 29, 2013
Trust has just been destroyed in the marriage.
Re: Wife Unknowingly Dating Her Husband On Facebook. True Life Story! by ikweremilitant: 3:05pm On Mar 29, 2013
If na me she go identify her luggages for bus stop wey carry her name tag
Re: Wife Unknowingly Dating Her Husband On Facebook. True Life Story! by sage2(m): 3:07pm On Mar 29, 2013
Beautful.B:
Shameless unfaithful wife, he should divorce her immidiately.

Sometimes I do wonder, why do women hate their fellow women?
Re: Wife Unknowingly Dating Her Husband On Facebook. True Life Story! by chizel: 3:09pm On Mar 29, 2013
I will end the marriage there and then sharp sharp
Re: Wife Unknowingly Dating Her Husband On Facebook. True Life Story! by fitzmayowa: 3:10pm On Mar 29, 2013
Osc: Women are easily convinced therefore it is better not to try to tempt ur wife because should would definitely fall. For me i dont take girls with FB acount seriously and wud marry d 1 without any iota of interest in social ntwoks.
See opinion ooooooooo shocked

Re: Wife Unknowingly Dating Her Husband On Facebook. True Life Story! by theripper2: 3:16pm On Mar 29, 2013
I think I know this movie "Sinful SiN" by

Damian Moses and Gabriel Moses.
Re: Wife Unknowingly Dating Her Husband On Facebook. True Life Story! by pato123: 3:16pm On Mar 29, 2013
oluswaggz:
A married couple work in different cities, he works in Abuja, she in Lagos, he goes home every weekend. Both have Facebook accounts. The wife has vowed never to date anybody on Facebook, more so that she is happily married. She even gave her hubby the impression that she does not go there frequently like others do.

One day while bored at work he playfully creates a Facebook account with a fake pix, he sends his wife a request & she adds him.

CHINEKE! Na be say I go Bleep her 4 d hotel na SHARP SHARP! no dullin.

They chat regularly over 1 month, she finds him very exciting & is always looking forward to chatting with him, she began to hate weekends cos he was never available to chat. They chatted about everything and recently their chats became very sexually explicit, she got turned on by d things he asked her to do, then one day he asks her to send a pix of her private part, she excitedly does that without hesitation , he then asks her to take other pix of her body parts & she did & sent all to him.

The husband called her that he would not be coming down to Lagos for that weekend because of a seminar in Abuja. When asked about her itinerary, she told her hubby that she will be home for the weekend with the kids.

Both Facebook lovers then arrange to meet in Nicon hotel Abuja Rm 101 but unfortunately for her, she came and saw her husband.

WHAT IF IT WERE YOU, what will u do? Please, Be Sincere.
Re: Wife Unknowingly Dating Her Husband On Facebook. True Life Story! by eazzzy1(m): 3:16pm On Mar 29, 2013
Re: Wife Unknowingly Dating Her Husband On Facebook. True Life Story! by Burger01(m): 3:19pm On Mar 29, 2013
'African Magic'..right? This can't be real... sad
Re: Wife Unknowingly Dating Her Husband On Facebook. True Life Story! by masks(m): 3:24pm On Mar 29, 2013
Lol! Well to me. Ill simply forgive her. Why? Ok, look @ it this way. If the man was as nice as he was with the fake account guy would his wife cheat on him? Sometimes when we get married we forget all those things we used to do before that actually brought us together. Now, some of my brothers and perhaps sisters are already crucifying the lady. Haba! Infact if it was me I would ask her to forgive me for deviating from the man I used to be. And you would be amazed of the turn of events. Lol! So let's be wise to reason well before we strike.
Re: Wife Unknowingly Dating Her Husband On Facebook. True Life Story! by Johnbullet1976: 3:27pm On Mar 29, 2013
Remember no one is perfect ,same man knowing his wifes weak point ,same man turns himself to devil an tempt his wife.....as 4 me God punish de man!!! cos he is devil
Re: Wife Unknowingly Dating Her Husband On Facebook. True Life Story! by OmolodMilkman93(m): 3:29pm On Mar 29, 2013
sureteeboy: Na wash. Who told you this is a Nollywood thread. Such rubbish only happen in nollywood
lol, wat do u expect wen na Tonto Dikeh topics dey full front page,.... Tonto mess, Tonto piss for body, Tonto shit for toilet
Re: Wife Unknowingly Dating Her Husband On Facebook. True Life Story! by Ike77503(m): 3:29pm On Mar 29, 2013
I DON TaLK B4, I GO TALK AM AGAIN ! STAY AWAY FROM "facebook" , "twitter" , "myspace" , "yourspace" , "istagram" abi wetin dem dey call am? anyway, I stayed away from all of those things as soon as I proposed to my girlfriend now WIFEY..nothing good comes out of it....JUST too many bad stories that have caused wrecks to relationships and homes...
Re: Wife Unknowingly Dating Her Husband On Facebook. True Life Story! by OmolodMilkman93(m): 3:31pm On Mar 29, 2013
kennydee05: This your story could have been a story in nollywood...
The husband will be Jim Yke and the will to be Tonto Dike
bros, abeg speak French, English is nt ur calling
Re: Wife Unknowingly Dating Her Husband On Facebook. True Life Story! by COOLDUN: 3:31pm On Mar 29, 2013
Kamsy10: But why do people accept friend requests from strangers on facebook

Facebook is among the social network sites, which the purpose is to reconnect with the old friends and connect with the new ones.Mind you that your new friend was a stranger to you before.

Though people are misusing the privileges/purposes of these sites by indulging in so many nasty activities, but it is a very good place to meet, and make new friends. Many men/women have found their soul mates on facebook. Many got their business partners through facebook/social network sites. Many unfortunate ones met their woes and sorrows on the social network sites too.

My only advice is for people to be very careful, watch the person you add, if his/her discussions and intentions becomes suspicious then you can delete the person and block him/her too. Not to reject a friendship request because no one knows where his/her goodies will come from.
Re: Wife Unknowingly Dating Her Husband On Facebook. True Life Story! by PENMIGHT(m): 3:32pm On Mar 29, 2013
Both guilty as charged. 1-1 goaless,harmless draw.
Re: Wife Unknowingly Dating Her Husband On Facebook. True Life Story! by Nobody: 3:33pm On Mar 29, 2013
masks: Lol! Well to me. Ill simply forgive her. Why? Ok, look @ it this way. If the man was as nice as he was with the fake account guy would his wife cheat on him? Sometimes when we get married we forget all those things we used to do before that actually brought us together. Now, some of my brothers and perhaps sisters are already crucifying the lady. Haba! Infact if it was me I would ask her to forgive me for deviating from the man I used to be. And you would be amazed of the turn of events. Lol! So let's be wise to reason well before we strike.

You're well on point Bro, but plz thread with caution

Re: Wife Unknowingly Dating Her Husband On Facebook. True Life Story! by wahihi(m): 3:34pm On Mar 29, 2013
That woman is a chamelion, after she promise not date another man she went aheard sending her private parts pic on
facebook, she deserve punishment for that, prostitute.
Re: Wife Unknowingly Dating Her Husband On Facebook. True Life Story! by GalaxyNoteII: 3:36pm On Mar 29, 2013
Beaf!:
The only thing the man is guilty of is tempting his wife. Well, he has let his marriage into early divorce. The women simply a hoe.

If a female friend on facebook decided to chat dirty and ask this same man to send a picture of his deek I am sure will oblige. besides, 'its just his private part not his face'.

Re: Wife Unknowingly Dating Her Husband On Facebook. True Life Story! by Nobody: 3:41pm On Mar 29, 2013
Nollywood movie called : Facebook Love.

Grab your copy now grin
Re: Wife Unknowingly Dating Her Husband On Facebook. True Life Story! by GalaxyNoteII: 3:43pm On Mar 29, 2013
the_ripper2: I think I know this movie "Sinful SiN" by

Damian Moses and Gabriel Moses.

Re: Wife Unknowingly Dating Her Husband On Facebook. True Life Story! by Nobody: 3:44pm On Mar 29, 2013
Mr..Cork:
can black women realy be truusted? undecided

Stop tolling b!tch angry

How To Regain My Virginity Without Surgery. / Oyinbo Man Does Maternity Shoot Alone In Absence Of His Girlfriend / How Do I Stop Being His Booty-call Girl.