Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,371 members, 7,819,329 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:31 PM

How Is My (future) Wife Doing Right Now? Part 3 - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Is My (future) Wife Doing Right Now? Part 3 (1544 Views)

Signs Your Girlfriend Isn't Meant To Be Your Future Wife / How Is My (future) Wife Doing Right Now? / A Letter To My Future Wife. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Is My (future) Wife Doing Right Now? Part 3 by nenergy(m): 1:12pm On Mar 30, 2013
Hello Greatest Nairalanders, i trust you all are enjoying the holiday. Welcome to the third instalment of “How is my (future) wife doing right now”. Some of you might not fully understand this until you’ve read part 1- https://www.nairaland.com/1061193/how-future-wife-doing-right and 2- https://www.nairaland.com/1136123/how-future-wife-doing-right.

So “searching-mode” is still active and i’ve had lots of close encounters, but something isn’t just clicking. Hmmn, 9ja ladies nor easy o, some of them sabi make guy feel like learner.lol Anyway, i feel the end is near and there are two possible outcomes to my quest. It’s either i find “her” and start the journey towards happily-ever-after or i give up the quest, take a vow of celibacy, relocate to Asia and join the ranks of Tibetan monks. The latter is really unlikely though.lol Like i said the end is near and in the end you start thinking about the beginning; and the beginning in this context means the first time i wooed a girl.
Fresh out of high school with nothing to do except laze around and do household chores, I began spending time with a certain girl. Soon i began to experience a certain feeling of self-consciousness whenever she’s around and a certain interest in whatever she liked. I told my “gang” and they diagnosed that I was in love. And so began my informal lessons in the art of wooing (chykology). On the D-day my “gang” reminded me of all I needed to know, gave me a shoulder rub and I was ready. Armed with heavy words from my pocket dictionary, I ascended her stairs feeling like a lover from the Shakespearian era- ready to conquer the heart of the girl I loved. I dropped the bomb and her reply was; "Ernest, what do you want from me?" *screech* What?! no no no, that wasn’t in the list of possible questions and answers my “gang” told me to expect. I racked my brain, mumbled some unintelligent gibberish and the battle was lost. In retrospect, I see that she was not only smarter, but more mature- well girls mature faster than guys anyway. And so it was recorded that I flunked at my first attempt at wooing. The battle was lost but not the war-game on!

So guys and ladies, how was your first chyking experience? Please share.

.....and happy Easter to my Future wife wherever she is. I love you!

Re: How Is My (future) Wife Doing Right Now? Part 3 by k2039: 1:50pm On Mar 30, 2013
[size=13pt] I hope someone isn't having s.ex with her.

[/size]
Re: How Is My (future) Wife Doing Right Now? Part 3 by Nobody: 2:12pm On Mar 30, 2013
She is having a 3some grin I jus had a vision
Re: How Is My (future) Wife Doing Right Now? Part 3 by Nobody: 2:13pm On Mar 30, 2013
Its Hard for me to respond without being critical, but the notion of the OP makes it seem like there is one specific lady chosen to be your future wife, but the truth is that, its all Hogwash there is no future Wife, your wife will be determined only when you meet her and propose, no one is destined to be your sweetheart, infact nothing is ever meant to be,everything happens as soon we make decisions. so as for me i don't have a future wife but i know there's someone i am going to marry in the future, it can be anybody. angry
Re: How Is My (future) Wife Doing Right Now? Part 3 by Mynd44: 2:13pm On Mar 30, 2013
k2039: [size=13pt] I hope someone isn't having s.ex with her.

[/size]
Who cares about that? I would rather wish she is making good of herself and making herself a better human than worry about her intimate habits
Re: How Is My (future) Wife Doing Right Now? Part 3 by k2039: 2:16pm On Mar 30, 2013
Mynd_44:
Who cares about that? I would rather wish she is making good of herself and making herself a better human than worry about her intimate habits
[size=13pt]She could be making herself in bed(for her future husband grin grin grin grin grin grin)
[/size]
Re: How Is My (future) Wife Doing Right Now? Part 3 by Popowaa: 2:17pm On Mar 30, 2013
Abeg dont give anyone a heart attack
mondi_cheeks: She is having a 3some grin I jus had a vision
Re: How Is My (future) Wife Doing Right Now? Part 3 by Mynd44: 2:32pm On Mar 30, 2013
k2039: [size=13pt]She could be making herself in bed(for her future husband grin grin grin grin grin grin)
[/size]
So when she meet him, she would have gained enough experience to thrill him with
Re: How Is My (future) Wife Doing Right Now? Part 3 by Mynd44: 2:32pm On Mar 30, 2013
Popowaa: Abeg dont give anyone a heart attack
Is she to blame if some people have weak hearts?
Re: How Is My (future) Wife Doing Right Now? Part 3 by Mynd44: 2:36pm On Mar 30, 2013
Go back to that vision and tell her I am not happy with her. She should have gone with 4 men instead
Re: How Is My (future) Wife Doing Right Now? Part 3 by Popowaa: 2:48pm On Mar 30, 2013
Mynd_44:
Is she to blame if some people have weak hearts?
Re: How Is My (future) Wife Doing Right Now? Part 3 by Popowaa: 2:49pm On Mar 30, 2013
Mynd_44:
So when she meet him, she would have gained enough experience to thrill him with
Re: How Is My (future) Wife Doing Right Now? Part 3 by efosanice: 3:17pm On Mar 30, 2013
Everyone is writing to their future spouse, i find it both funny and interesting.

Read this one too.

http://www.elijahforce..com/2013/01/letters-to-future-wife.html
Re: How Is My (future) Wife Doing Right Now? Part 3 by Nobody: 3:17pm On Mar 30, 2013
undecided undecided
Re: How Is My (future) Wife Doing Right Now? Part 3 by nenergy(m): 3:21pm On Mar 30, 2013
pc guru: Its Hard for me to respond without being critical, but the notion of the OP makes it seem like there is one specific lady chosen to be your future wife, but the truth is that, its all Hogwash there is no future Wife, your wife will be determined only when you meet her and propose, no one is destined to be your sweetheart, infact nothing is ever meant to be,everything happens as soon we make decisions. so as for me i don't have a future wife but i know there's someone i am going to marry in the future, it can be anybody. angry

Believe me i agree with you that; "no one is destined to be your sweetheart". When i say "Future wife", i mean the lady i will eventually marry, not the one wrapped in a cocoon somewhere.lol My quest now is to find any lady worthy and ready to accept all the love in my Ventricles and atriums.lol

So now that we are clear, tell me about you first chyking experience
Re: How Is My (future) Wife Doing Right Now? Part 3 by k2039: 3:29pm On Mar 30, 2013
Mynd_44:
[size=13pt]her skills in bed.
Skills come with experience.
[/size]
Re: How Is My (future) Wife Doing Right Now? Part 3 by zeedward: 5:19pm On Mar 30, 2013
why dont u finish up ur own story.tell us ur response
Re: How Is My (future) Wife Doing Right Now? Part 3 by SLIDEwaxie(m): 6:47pm On Mar 30, 2013
k2039: [size=13pt] I hope someone isn't having s.ex with her.

[/size]
Mynd_44:
hypocrite 001...i see u cool
Re: How Is My (future) Wife Doing Right Now? Part 3 by nobniger: 6:59pm On Mar 30, 2013
If she's a Niger in the country, I think you should be happy you don't know or even care. Don't forget, there are no other fun, non really, in that country but sexx, I'm sorry.
Re: How Is My (future) Wife Doing Right Now? Part 3 by Nobody: 7:01pm On Mar 30, 2013
nenergy:

Believe me i agree with you that; "no one is destined to be your sweetheart". When i say "Future wife", i mean the lady i will eventually marry, not the one wrapped in a cocoon somewhere.lol My quest now is to find any lady worthy and ready to accept all the love in my Ventricles and ariums.lol

So now that we are clear, tell me about you first chyking experience

it was awkward,i ar first started by trying to impress her with lies and false swag, i cud read that she was getting bored, then i just started just talking calm and just saying some words to wine her. though it didnt work out later because i uttered those three words months later, and then she wasn't looking for anything serious. mehn bad memories. funny ish is that we are still friends but she tries to get me to feel that way which is not possible anymore.

1 Like

Re: How Is My (future) Wife Doing Right Now? Part 3 by Mynd44: 7:12pm On Mar 30, 2013
SLIDE waxie: hypocrite 001...i see u cool
I think you are blind
Re: How Is My (future) Wife Doing Right Now? Part 3 by Nobody: 7:33pm On Mar 30, 2013
Mynd_44:
Go back to that vision and tell her I am not happy with her. She should have gone with 4 men instead
she can only take 3 at a time grin
Re: How Is My (future) Wife Doing Right Now? Part 3 by Nobody: 7:34pm On Mar 30, 2013
Popowaa: Abeg dont give anyone a heart attack
if he has done it wit someone else's future wife, there is nothing wrong wit her doing the same wink
Re: How Is My (future) Wife Doing Right Now? Part 3 by Mynd44: 8:02pm On Mar 30, 2013
mondi_cheeks: she can only take 3 at a time grin
A pity
Re: How Is My (future) Wife Doing Right Now? Part 3 by Mynd44: 8:04pm On Mar 30, 2013
mondi_cheeks: if he has done it wit someone else's future wife, there is nothing wrong wit her doing the same wink
True
Re: How Is My (future) Wife Doing Right Now? Part 3 by Nobody: 8:32pm On Mar 30, 2013
Mynd_44:
A pity
lol
Re: How Is My (future) Wife Doing Right Now? Part 3 by Orikinla(m): 8:45pm On Mar 30, 2013
She has been harassing me with phone calls.
She called me over 20 times today. grin
Re: How Is My (future) Wife Doing Right Now? Part 3 by 190: 9:14pm On Mar 30, 2013
Orikinla: She has been harassing me with phone calls.
She called me over 20 times today. grin

nor be only you ooh

we in same boat grin grin
Re: How Is My (future) Wife Doing Right Now? Part 3 by pokenose(m): 9:53pm On Mar 30, 2013
Its funny the way everyone is thinkn about thier future wives. If men are finding it this hard to find a wife, i wonder how the female folks are coping. Some of them may be thinkn 'would any man ever marry me?'
Re: How Is My (future) Wife Doing Right Now? Part 3 by nenergy(m): 9:53pm On Mar 30, 2013
Cool, as long as its a spiritual "3some" with God the father, son and holy spirit.
Re: How Is My (future) Wife Doing Right Now? Part 3 by nenergy(m): 9:57pm On Mar 30, 2013
pokenose: Its funny the way everyone is thinkn about thier future wives. If men are finding it this hard to find a wife, i wonder how the female folks are coping. Some of them may be thinkn 'would any man ever marry me?'

There is someone for every one! Your paths just need to cross.

(1) (Reply)

For Single Ladies In Nigeria / 7 Reasons That Proves You Don't Need Romantic Relationship / 100 Facts About Girls (that Guys Should Know)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.