Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,209 members, 7,818,706 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:22 PM

Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) - TV/Movies (105) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) (1092228 Views)

[SPOILERS ALERT] MARVELS Agents Of S.H.I.E.L.D - Fan Thread / Game Of Thrones : Red Wedding Scene / Game Of Thrones Vs Spartacus (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (102) (103) (104) (105) (106) (107) (108) ... (859) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by luxanne(f): 8:55pm On Jun 10, 2015
Dragonking:
The only annoying thing about episode 9 is daneryes armies.. They were just being slaughtered by common street fighters.

So of what essence did cutting of their dick do?

The sons of harpy aren't common street fighters, didnt you see how they fought Barristan selmy and greyworm in the alley? Those guys are far from being common, they even stood their grounds with drogon rather than run.

Skilled fighters the unsullied are, fact! Chopping them off just like we do dogs was meant to make them battle crazy and stronger which it did, but they were greatly outnumbered by the masked guys at the theater. There's no way the few would have won that battle, they didn't see that coming.

If only they knew who they are, they would have wiped them outta merreen.
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by RamsayBolton: 9:03pm On Jun 10, 2015
themodernman:

That's what all these guys don't know....GOT isn't just a movie...it is reality. It is what happens in d real world and that's why it's interesting. It makes you know that smart & wicked people succeed while dummb and good people suffer.
I hope people learn from this especially the ladies...they're too pre-occupied with the Happily Ever After endings which rarely exist in the real world out there.

Yes...this is true.

Dragonking:

No. I don't think you are just a fan boy of stannis, rather it seems that you and I are the very few ones that don't attach sentiment to GOT.

Imagine people saying that Ramsay should kill stannis as if Ramsay is now a saint..If stannis meet Ramsay, he will finish him due to a lot of battle experience.

Saint Ramsay. It does have a nice ring to it doesn't it?

gj22:

Ramsey is smart. Yes he is. The decisions he has made so far have been spot on. If he dies, it will be a painless death. He is too smart to die suffering

I'll take this compliment.

gj22:

True. Stannis will butcher the goat. wink

Did Ramsay murder his own child in cold blood? If anyone is a goat it is Stannis. Why does everyone hate the flayer so much? Is it because Ramsay bedded his wife.
They called it rape.
Reek watched. as is tradition in the North on the first night of wedding.

Wow. So much flayer hating!
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by luxanne(f): 9:03pm On Jun 10, 2015
Akanniade:

She may have motives, but she still has the high priest to answer to. Even Thoros is more powerful.

Can't wait to see what she's got up her sleeves, being all around/about stannis can't be for naught.
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by luxanne(f): 9:12pm On Jun 10, 2015
themodernman:

Doesn't matter. It's just plain silly suffering for someone who doesn't give a shiit about you and even silently wished you were killed while fighting for her.

That's the highest form of low self esteem ever known to Man.

Exactly! Its okay to get emotional about the series, everyone gets that way when something they don't agree with is said about their fave character.

But I get you tho (about jorah), as sadly as it looks/sounds, its his choice.
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by themodernman: 9:15pm On Jun 10, 2015
luxanne:

Exactly! Its okay to get emotional about the series, everyone gets that way when something they don't agree with is said about their fave character.

But I get you tho (about jorah), as sadly as it looks/sounds, its his choice.

Nice one but Jorah is far from being my fav xter oh! Where Tyrion dey! cheesy
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Nobody: 9:20pm On Jun 10, 2015
luxanne:

Eh? You dare ask with that tone? You want your hands to be chopped off? angry

Lool.

Its a great series dear, I recommend you see it.
Lol. Been seeing your comments on this thread and I've been reading and hearing people talk about the movie. I guess I'll check it out.

Any download link for the movie??
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by luxanne(f): 9:38pm On Jun 10, 2015
gj22:

Same here. Despite his actions, I see a man who will choose his duty to the seven kingdoms over his own family... that is a true king.

Or I am just a fanboy

I know this issue has been overflogged but I needed to say this,

Duty to the seven kingdoms you say? Are the seven kingdoms he's gonna lead if he ever sits on the iron throne not made up of families as well?

This is just the begining of a new stannis you must know, the killing of his daughter will definitely alter his character negatively, if he can do this to his only heir, it can only means he can do far worst.

And with the red witch by him, there is no limit how far long this will continue and in turn change stannis into a monstrous being.

I see this happening already.

2 Likes

Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by ApexTitan(m): 9:40pm On Jun 10, 2015
AgapeCharis:
Lol. Been seeing your comments on this thread and I've been reading and hearing people talk about the movie. I guess I'll check it out.

You have your work cut out for you if you want to catch up. You are 49 episodes behind. Torrents are your friends.

2 Likes

Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by luxanne(f): 9:45pm On Jun 10, 2015
themodernman:

Nice one but Jorah is far from being my fav xter oh! Where Tyrion dey! cheesy

Heheh now we are talking, I even see tyrion sitting on the iron throne sef, all the contenders will do the killings of each other for him cheesy

1 Like

Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by luxanne(f): 9:48pm On Jun 10, 2015
AgapeCharis:

Thank me later cheesy

Like someone suggested, you can do torrents or o2tvseries, its got 5 seasons.

Enjoy wink
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Nobody: 9:48pm On Jun 10, 2015
ApexTitan:

You have your work cut out for you if you want to catch up. You are 49 episodes behind. Torrents are your friends.
Hmmmmmm thanks.
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by LeSulk(m): 9:56pm On Jun 10, 2015
Daznak's Pit Fights

Match:Daario vs Ser Jorah
Stipulation:Regular Fight
Outcome:Daario Wins

Stipulation:Winner wins the right to Queen D's love
Outcome:Ser Jorah massacres Daario grin

2 Likes

Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by themodernman: 9:56pm On Jun 10, 2015
luxanne:

Heheh now we are talking, I even see tyrion sitting on the iron throne sef, all the contenders will do the killings of each other for him cheesy

Tyrion the womanizer cum drunkard on the Iron Throne?? I laugh in Bravoosi cheesy He'll fare worse than Robert Baratheon...abeg no think am oh...Tyrion bawo I just enjoy his xter & witty remarks but Iron Throne is far fetched...even he will run from it...
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Nobody: 9:56pm On Jun 10, 2015
luxanne:

Thank me later cheesy

Like someone suggested, you can do torrents or o2tvseries, its got 5 seasons.

Enjoy wink
Okay. smiley
Downloading episode 1, season 1 already.
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by LeSulk(m): 9:58pm On Jun 10, 2015
I'm processing the image of Tyrion on the Iron Throne
Nah,both feet can't touch the ground.He can't be our King.
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Dragonking: 10:22pm On Jun 10, 2015
RamsayBolton:

Yes...this is true.

Saint Ramsay. It does have a nice ring to it doesn't it?

I'll take this compliment.

Did Ramsay murder his own child in cold blood? If anyone is a goat it is Stannis. Why does everyone hate the flayer so much? Is it because Ramsay bedded his wife.
They called it rape.
Reek watched. as is tradition in the North on the first night of wedding.

Wow. So much flayer hating!

what about the elderly woman and other people Ramsay skinned alive? Am sure that's nice right? Stannis is bad but Ramsay has done far worse...stannis did what he had to do to get the iron throne only but Ramsay on the other hand butcher people for his amusement.

1 Like

Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Nobody: 10:26pm On Jun 10, 2015
Mrblaze06:
or they are afraid of voicing it out

That too .
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Nobody: 10:29pm On Jun 10, 2015
gj22:

Okay bro. Right. You are in a position to tell the writers of a multi million dollar tv show where they "went wrong"... got it.

No. But i wont feign ignorance when i know something doesnt add up.
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Dragonking: 10:29pm On Jun 10, 2015
themodernman:

Just to make them not to fear death...does nothing to their intelligence. Them just be like Zombie BH

Hahahahaha
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Nobody: 10:32pm On Jun 10, 2015
gj22:

Is there anybody who still thinks show watchers are overreacting to what book readers are doing?

@ujsizzle, u dey see am?

Your last 2 sentences don't even make sense. He wasn't talking her into doing it, he was trying to lessen the load on his own conscience.

How wasn't he talking her into it. When he came into her tent and asked what's the Dance of Dragons. When he told her "when a man knows his destiny blah" when she ended up saying "let me do something to help blah".
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Dragonking: 10:32pm On Jun 10, 2015
gj22:

Lol. 2 epic fighters fighting for dragon booty

But come ooo, how come ser jorah hasn't changed to one of those stone people? or is his love for daneryes suppressing it.? cheesy

1 Like

Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Nobody: 10:34pm On Jun 10, 2015
Aida13:

Well Targaryens do have conquests in their blood. They ruled for hundreds of years and if not for the inbreeding which brought rise to madness in the family...um they'd still be in power. I'm just saying I support Targaryen rule more than Baratheon grin I mean seriously none of the Baratheon brothers are fit to rule. Robert was a drunk and woman freak, Renley was ahhh...Renley and Stannis is a daughter killer. So let's not go into what throne belongs to who. Lol it won't matter when the whitewalkers arrive grin

And Dany is incompetent.
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Nobody: 10:35pm On Jun 10, 2015
gj22:

He just burnt his daughter.
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Dragonking: 10:36pm On Jun 10, 2015
LeSulk:
Daznak's Pit Fights

Stipulation:Regular Fight
Outcome:Daario Wins

Stipulation:Winner wins the right to Queen D's love
Outcome:Ser Jorah massacres Daario grin

if it is for the Queen's love jorah will massacre Dario..jorah no dey use danaryees play at all. cheesy
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Nobody: 10:42pm On Jun 10, 2015
Dragonking:

But come ooo, how come ser jorah hasn't changed to one of those stone people? or is his love for daneryes suppressing it.? cheesy
How come you dont die of aids immediately.

1 Like

Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Nobody: 10:45pm On Jun 10, 2015
gj22:

Haha. They think his word is god's word.

Now they will be okay with it.

No. Now who's spoiling who. That's D& D trying to shift the blame to the books. And it was a d*ck move.
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by gj22(m): 10:47pm On Jun 10, 2015
themodernman:

The look on his face was like, what have I turned myself into?

Exactly. It wasn't the look of a sad man....it was the look of a broken man.
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Dragonking: 10:47pm On Jun 10, 2015
LeviStark:

How come you dont die of aids immediately.

You don't get it. jorah was infected by the stone people and at least the scales were spreading really fast until he meet daneryes again.
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Nobody: 10:47pm On Jun 10, 2015
gj22:

Same here. Despite his actions, I see a man who will choose his duty to the seven kingdoms over his own family... that is a true king.

Or I am just a fanboy

Or your just a fanboy. I dont see this new Stannis as duty.
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by gj22(m): 10:49pm On Jun 10, 2015
Mrblaze06:
yes I remember,but nobody has been able to voice out.

They did in that episode. They called him bastard or so. But it's mainly highborns that say it out boldly e.g, stannis, olenna Tyrell, that oberym's wife etc
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Nobody: 10:50pm On Jun 10, 2015
Dragonking:

You don't get it. jorah was infected by the stone people and at least the scales were spreading really fast until he meet daneryes again.

It will take atleast a year before it spreads over his whole body.Meanwhile he can suppress it by dipping his hand inside wine.

1 Like

Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by gj22(m): 10:50pm On Jun 10, 2015
themodernman:

Missandei isn't a resort as you think. She's even more gorgeous than Daenerys. No woman wants a man with low self esteem...he'll continue getting treated like dirt till he sees himself differently. Loserman.

Truer words have never been spoken.

(1) (2) (3) ... (102) (103) (104) (105) (106) (107) (108) ... (859) (Reply)

DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) / Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page / Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.