Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,316 members, 7,811,943 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 12:21 AM

Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) - TV/Movies (27) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) (1089150 Views)

[SPOILERS ALERT] MARVELS Agents Of S.H.I.E.L.D - Fan Thread / Game Of Thrones : Red Wedding Scene / Game Of Thrones Vs Spartacus (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) ... (859) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Nobody: 9:34am On Jun 07, 2013
Brisingr: Anybody wey go marry any of the frey girls next no go wait for reception.
you can say that again

Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Nobody: 10:45am On Jun 08, 2013
If Arya dies and dies before Joffery I am sending Mr Martin a carefully worded hate mail.
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by VillageBoi(m): 12:07pm On Jun 08, 2013
naijababe: If Arya dies and dies before Joffery I am sending Mr Martin a carefully worded hate mail.

Only hate mail? I will hunt him down and give him a black eye!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Nobody: 2:43pm On Jun 08, 2013
naijababe: If Arya dies and dies before Joffery I am sending Mr Martin a carefully worded hate mail.

Hahahahaha....when you love a character too much, know that its a trap, an emotional baiting.

For now, I'm with stannis baratheon, he's got the best weapon.
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Nobody: 4:32pm On Jun 08, 2013
django1:

Hahahahaha....when you love a character too much, know that its a trap, an emotional baiting.

For now, I'm with stannis baratheon, he's got the best weapon.

I'd go with the mother of dragons for now! Stannis got his ar5e handed to him by the imp jo grin despite Melisandre (abi wetin be the witch name again)'s powers.

1 Like

Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Dgunnerz(m): 7:09pm On Jun 08, 2013
naijababe:

I'd go with the mother of dragons for now! Stannis got his ar5e handed to him by the imp jo grin despite Melisandre (abi wetin be the witch name again)'s powers.
Yeap,Melisandra/Melisandre.
Well,I'm still with my guy,Lord Tywin Lannister!
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Nobody: 9:38pm On Jun 08, 2013
Dgunnerz:
Yeap,Melisandra/Melisandre.
Well,I'm still with my guy,Lord Tywin Lannister!

you're with the antagonist?
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Nobody: 9:39pm On Jun 08, 2013
django1:

you're with the antagonist?

I no just fit talk shocked How can anyone support Tywin Lannister? angry shocked
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Dgunnerz(m): 9:44pm On Jun 08, 2013
That's my style!
I love antagonists.
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by biolabee(m): 12:23pm On Jun 09, 2013
On ep 3... goodto know the bloody king slayer lost his hand

Wat is danerys up to
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Seun(m): 12:31pm On Jun 09, 2013
biolabee: On ep 3... goodto know the bloody king slayer lost his hand

Wat is danerys up to

You should not visit this thread if you've not caught up with the series!!
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by biolabee(m): 12:33pm On Jun 09, 2013
So happy jamie is suffering
Drinking horse pizz hahaha
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by biolabee(m): 12:35pm On Jun 09, 2013
Seun: You should not visit this thread if you've not caught up with the series!!

Dont worry blind to the spoilers
As I told u I will wait until I got all the epis before I start watching
Too exciting to watch piecemeal
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by biolabee(m): 1:39pm On Jun 09, 2013
Alas the night watch is brought to its knees by those envious of the daughter focker
Haha

8000 free soldiers, 3 dragons
Let's go babay

now sansa the key?,,,
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Brisingr(m): 5:52pm On Jun 09, 2013
have got to ask do any of you think the lord of light after that melisandre ritual played a hand in death of Rob or is this solely just the wrath of walder frey ?
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Nobody: 7:05pm On Jun 09, 2013
So I hear season 3 finale will be out tomorrow. Yikes!!!
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Nobody: 7:37pm On Jun 09, 2013
edreesabiodun: So I hear season 3 finale will be out tomorrow. Yikes!!!

I know, what to do on Monday nights now sad
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Nobody: 7:49pm On Jun 09, 2013
naijababe:

I know, what to do on Monday nights now sad
I know right. I could give you my address tho. Come to my place Monday nights and we "discuss" Game of Thrones. wink
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Nobody: 8:02pm On Jun 09, 2013
edreesabiodun: I know right. I could give you my address tho. Come to my place Monday nights and we "discuss" Game of Thrones. wink

Ehen ehen!!! Ok nau expect a pm from me shortly grin
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by biolabee(m): 9:55pm On Jun 09, 2013
love the ep 6 close..

chaos a ladder or a pit

geoffreys now a mad king.. using clubs to defile whores, now they are crossbow practice
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Nobody: 10:20pm On Jun 09, 2013
k
biolabee: love the ep 6 close..

chaos a ladder or a pit

geoffreys now a mad king.. using clubs to defile whores, now they are crossbow practice
stale gist
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by biolabee(m): 10:29pm On Jun 09, 2013
gmyguy: stale gist

almost behind u...
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Nobody: 10:58pm On Jun 09, 2013
biolabee: love the ep 6 close..

chaos a ladder or a pit

you live in the past.. All eyes on tomorrow finale..
House,Will there be season 4?
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by biolabee(m): 11:03pm On Jun 09, 2013
Katangora: you live in the past.. All eyes on tomorrow finale..

i really respect u guys.. watching one by one... and waiting week by week cheesy

s4 has been commissioned already///
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Nobody: 11:06pm On Jun 09, 2013
Katangora: you live in the past.. All eyes on tomorrow finale..

Definitely there'll be, even season 5 and 6 sef.

@naijababe, I came accross one of your post on youtube....I didn't know you're a wizkid groupie tongue
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Nobody: 11:09pm On Jun 09, 2013
django1:

Definitely there'll be, even season 5 and 6 sef.

@naijababe, I came accross one of your post on youtube....I didn't know you're a wizkid groupie tongue

Ehn! Where?! I swear it wasn't me o tongue Was I cussing him out? grin
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by horlajide: 11:11pm On Jun 09, 2013
biolabee:

What's wif the "piecemeal overexcitement". Guy calm down jare.....go watch evrytin, infact go watch episode 9, if you no ss.hiit 4 body e go remain small
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Nobody: 11:14pm On Jun 09, 2013
horlajide:

What's wif the "piecemeal overexcitement". Guy calm down jare.....go watch evrytin, infact go watch episode 9, if you no ss.hiit 4 body e go remain small

Abeg leave the guy make e dey bask for hin ignorance jare grin He go soon sabi the koko
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by biolabee(m): 11:34pm On Jun 09, 2013
Calm down...
Ep 8

Almost there.. Sansa marrying Tyrion

The red woman seducing barratheon bastard

horlajide:

Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Nobody: 11:37pm On Jun 09, 2013
It hard for me to get over what happened in last scene of episode 9, well have fasten my seat belt for S3 ep 10..

What is gonna happen next! I can't wait!!!! cry cry cry
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by biolabee(m): 12:10am On Jun 10, 2013
gmyguy: you can say that again

the frey girls just wor wor mehnn.... the baron could not stomach his grimace
if dey give me for free, i will reject all of them

nothing like firm teets and a tight fit to lead to a nice betrayal.. mad man frey grin grin
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by biolabee(m): 12:51am On Jun 10, 2013
upgrader: It hard for me to get over what happened in last scene of episode 9, well have fasten my seat belt for S3 ep 10..

What is gonna happen next! I can't wait!!!! cry cry cry

damn damn damn,... i knew it
Lord Frey willl not forgive a slight.... his daughter missed being queen

Rob killed an innocent girl n died in the process......

(1) (2) (3) ... (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) ... (859) (Reply)

DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) / Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page / Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.