Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,871 members, 7,828,105 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 12:42 AM

Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) - TV/Movies (30) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) (1095375 Views)

[SPOILERS ALERT] MARVELS Agents Of S.H.I.E.L.D - Fan Thread / Game Of Thrones : Red Wedding Scene / Game Of Thrones Vs Spartacus (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) (32) (33) ... (859) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Nobody: 11:03am On Jun 12, 2013
upgrader: Happy birthday to the God of Tits and Wine, Tyrion the Imp and to me! wink smiley
Lol. Reminds of the scene with the eunuch. Tyrion: why are all the gods such vicious cu.nts, where are the gods of t.its and wine. Lmao... I love the imp.
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by horlajide: 11:34am On Jun 12, 2013
Recalling ep10 I think the conversation I liked most was between the Imp and his father

Tyrion - You just sent the most powerful man in Westeros to bed without his supper!

Tywin - You are a fool if you believe he is the most powerful man in Westeros

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Nobody: 1:34pm On Jun 12, 2013
horlajide: Recalling ep10 I think the conversation I liked most was between the Imp and his father

Tyrion - You just sent the most powerful man in Westeros to bed without his supper!

Tywin - You are a fool if you believe he is the most powerful man in Westeros
that scene was classic, I was hoping the dialogue between Tyrion & Tywin ll never end
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Nobody: 6:52pm On Jun 12, 2013
i've been wondering...if you were to do a wwf match up, like say...Iron cage death trap competition to get the last man standing, with a game of thrones bad guys' all stars...with kharl drogo, The hound, sandor clegane ( and his brother gregor ), bronn, ramsey bolton, jon snow, ser barristan, daario naharis, grey worm, the knight of flowers, loras, jaqen h'gar and ser jorah mormont. who do you think would be the last man standing? grin
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Nobody: 6:53pm On Jun 12, 2013
gmyguy: i've been wondering...if you were to do a wwf match up, like say...Iron cage death trap competition to get the last man standing, with a game of thrones bad guys' all stars...with kharl drogo, The hound, sandor clegane ( and his brother gregor ), bronn, ramsey bolton, jon snow, ser barristan, daario naharis, grey worm, the knight of flowers, loras, jaqen h'gar and ser jorah mormont. who do you think would be the last man standing? grin
somebody said i should add spartacus to the mix
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by biolabee(m): 7:21pm On Jun 12, 2013
In my opinion it will be between the hound or his senior brother

gmyguy: i've been wondering...if you were to do a wwf match up, like say...Iron cage death trap competition to get the last man standing, with a game of thrones bad guys' all stars...with kharl drogo, The hound, sandor clegane ( and his brother gregor ), bronn, ramsey bolton, jon snow, ser barristan, daario naharis, grey worm, the knight of flowers, loras, jaqen h'gar and ser jorah mormont. who do you think would be the last man standing? grin
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Nobody: 8:36pm On Jun 12, 2013
You omitted Jaime Lannister, Brienne of Tarth sand Syrio, Arya's dancing master.
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Nobody: 8:38pm On Jun 12, 2013
biolabee: In my opinion it will be between the hound or his senior brother

I agree, I will add ser barristan too.
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Nobody: 9:38pm On Jun 12, 2013
django1:
I agree, I will add ser barristan too.
Whoa, whoa whoa... Drogo ripped out a man's throat with his bare hands. Drogo will take out any man on that list in my opinion.
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Nobody: 10:00pm On Jun 12, 2013
edreesabiodun: Whoa, whoa whoa... Drogo ripped out a man's throat with his bare hands. Drogo will take out any man on that list in my opinion.

there are many fine knights in westoros that could probably take drogo. Talk of the hound and his brother.
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by RedLight1: 10:05pm On Jun 12, 2013
time to watch the final episode cool cool
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Nobody: 10:23pm On Jun 12, 2013
Red-Light:
time to watch the final episode cool cool
Hi, welcome to Monday smiley
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Nobody: 12:44am On Jun 13, 2013
edreesabiodun: You omitted Jaime Lannister, Brienne of Tarth sand Syrio, Arya's dancing master.
oops...how could:-|i have left them out! well, J Hagar wud probably kill them all before they receive iv sef. Ser Loras has bested Gregor Clegane once oh...so bear that in mind. and jon snow has a cheat wolf
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by RedLight1: 1:26am On Jun 13, 2013
edreesabiodun: Hi, welcome to Monday smiley
grin grin
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by RedLight1: 1:27am On Jun 13, 2013
damn it, this show is a complete badass .. i need to get the book.. i just cant wait till next year for another season angry
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Nobody: 1:51am On Jun 13, 2013
angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry

THAT EPISODE NEEDS TO BE REWRITTEN !!! LIKE SERIOUSLY !?!?!!?!?
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Nobody: 1:54am On Jun 13, 2013
cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry

HE WAS SO GOOD LOOKING
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Nobody: 1:56am On Jun 13, 2013
MEEHHHHNNN WHAT A BLOODY SCENE
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Nobody: 1:57am On Jun 13, 2013
I'M SO CONFUSED angry angry angry angry
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Nobody: 1:57am On Jun 13, 2013
I'LL STOP RANTING cry cry cry angry angry angry angry
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Nobody: 2:12am On Jun 13, 2013
Seun: Reactions:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xmWCqrMdqE0

LMMAAAOO. The guy in the red shirt towards the end of the video. His reaction = priceless grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by penzino(m): 9:12am On Jun 13, 2013
adaobi123: I'LL STOP RANTING cry cry cry angry angry angry angry
lol, very funny!!!

1 Like

Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by penzino(m): 9:14am On Jun 13, 2013
kahl drogo maybe, but deanearis would only speak to her dragons,and it will get messy am sure!!!
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Nobody: 4:08pm On Jun 13, 2013
undecided

That was a rubbish season finale. I was expecting Geoffrey to die. angry angry angry angry
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by biolabee(m): 4:18pm On Jun 13, 2013
adaobi123: undecided

That was a rubbish season finale. I was expecting Geoffrey to die. angry angry angry angry

calm down....

The Mother of Dragons.., The white walkers, The Outsiders, Stannis/// all in the mix

geoffrey is not even a problem. its his grandpa....
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by biolabee(m): 4:18pm On Jun 13, 2013
Red-Light:
damn it, this show is a complete badass .. i need to get the book.. i just cant wait till next year for another season angry

I intend to start the book
I have book 1 and 2
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Nobody: 4:19pm On Jun 13, 2013
biolabee:

calm down....

The Mother of Dragons.., The white walkers, The Outsiders, Stannis/// all in the mix

geoffrey is not even a problem. its his grandpa....

grin grin

I know the grandpa is the problem but Geoffrey needs to die too, his face is bloody irritating. undecided undecided
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Nobody: 4:20pm On Jun 13, 2013
Okay, I'm up to date with this show tongue

Next stop Spatacus grin
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by biolabee(m): 5:02pm On Jun 13, 2013
adaobi123:

grin grin

I know the grandpa is the problem but Geoffrey needs to die too, his face is bloody irritating. undecided undecided

i dont like that guy myself... his head is so square... but he is King
If he dies... his mum will rule while the junior ones get of age...

So the Lannisters are the viruz
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by biolabee(m): 5:03pm On Jun 13, 2013
adaobi123: Okay, I'm up to date with this show tongue

Next stop Spatacus
grin

I think I will start Spartacus... myself

s1 this weekend
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Nobody: 5:05pm On Jun 13, 2013
biolabee:

I think I will start Spartacus... myself

s1 this weekend

Same here. I heard its a good show.

biolabee:

i dont like that guy myself... his head is so square... but he is King
If he dies... his mum will rule while the junior ones get of age...

So the Lannisters are the viruz

Oh yeah, I forgot. I hate the mum too. undecided undecided
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by biolabee(m): 5:26pm On Jun 13, 2013
The lannisters are viruses

adaobi123:

Same here. I heard its a good show.

Oh yeah, I forgot. I hate the mum too. undecided undecided

(1) (2) (3) ... (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) (32) (33) ... (859) (Reply)

DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) / Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page / Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.