Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,621 members, 7,827,322 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 10:34 AM

Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) - TV/Movies (28) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) (1095178 Views)

[SPOILERS ALERT] MARVELS Agents Of S.H.I.E.L.D - Fan Thread / Game Of Thrones : Red Wedding Scene / Game Of Thrones Vs Spartacus (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) ... (859) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Nobody: 12:53am On Jun 10, 2013
i really wish i didn't read about the red wedding online before watching it last week. i've gotten lots of spoilers, no thanks to my wish to hang out with game of thrones fans, but some fans are just sadists.
i'm just happy, the cutting off of king slayer's hand was a big surprise to me....no spoilers and danearys triumphs, but i must say, the last time she freaked me out was in season 2, esp at the house of the undying.
my biggest suspense in season 3- cutting jamie's hand. i wish it had been the red wedding though
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Nobody: 7:22am On Jun 10, 2013
S3 E10 loading.....

Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by mckemsoc(m): 7:38am On Jun 10, 2013
Ooop! I just checked 2 download d long awaited E10 but wz surprised it has'nt been uploaded on d site wia I alwz downlaod from.
I can't wait 2 lay my hand on it grin
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by hardniola(m): 8:04am On Jun 10, 2013
now downloading s3e10 on
mobseries.tk
93.4mb
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Nobody: 8:05am On Jun 10, 2013
mckemsoc: Ooop! I just checked 2 download d long awaited E10 but wz surprised it has'nt been uploaded on d site wia I alwz downlaod from.
I can't wait 2 lay my hand on it grin
What site do you use? Kat.ph?
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by mckemsoc(m): 8:24am On Jun 10, 2013
edreesabiodun: What site do you use? Kat.ph?

I use fztvseries(dot)mobi, it has'nt been uploaded there yet. Mayb let me try d one typed above by Hardniola.
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Nobody: 8:24am On Jun 10, 2013
Hahaha, finally seen E10, but won't post any spoiler, its too early
Wanna give everyone a chance to enjoy the S3 finale grin
Will be back later in the evening for discussion
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by biolabee(m): 8:37am On Jun 10, 2013
I feel you brah the same reason I did not come her until I had a lot of episodes to watch at the same time

I also deliberately avoided the online forumsso as not to be spoiiled

Will watch ep 10 tonight

gmyguy: i really wish i didn't read about the red wedding online before watching it last week. i've gotten lots of spoilers, no thanks to my wish to hang out with game of thrones fans, but some fans are just sadists.
i'm just happy, the cutting off of king slayer's hand was a big surprise to me....no spoilers and danearys triumphs, but i must say, the last time she freaked me out was in season 2, esp at the house of the undying.
my biggest suspense in season 3- cutting jamie's hand. i wish it had been the red wedding though
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Nobody: 9:32am On Jun 10, 2013
Now watching episode 10

someone got sent to bed early grin joffery is getting whooped in the yansh grin grin grin
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Nobody: 10:01am On Jun 10, 2013
i think theon has been paid in full now!

this is why i will never support the idea of hell fire, disproportionate punishment.

1 Like

Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by mrcontract: 10:37am On Jun 10, 2013
Lord Frey is a clown smiley
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Nobody: 10:55am On Jun 10, 2013
mrcontract: Lord Frey is a clown smiley

A clown who needs to be used at target practise by Joffery angry

1 Like

Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Nobody: 12:08pm On Jun 10, 2013
Uninspiring ending lipsrsealed
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by VillageBoi(m): 3:45pm On Jun 10, 2013
Oh well... Season 4 is coming!!
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Nobody: 4:24pm On Jun 10, 2013
VillageBoi:
Oh well... Season 4 is coming!!
In ten months man. Ten bleeding months! Dunno what I'll do with my life... sad
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Nobody: 4:32pm On Jun 10, 2013
edreesabiodun: In ten months man. Ten bleeding months! Dunno what I'll do with my life... sad

Are you certain about this? Why WTH will it take 10 months?

I've got to go read the book now.
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Nobody: 5:00pm On Jun 10, 2013
ahn ahn...what a disappointment, nobody died. So, upon all the whitewalkers at the end of season 2( kinda reminds me of Michael jackson's thriller video), we didnt get any white-walker action. Danaerys closing scene....awesome and grand picture
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Nobody: 6:08pm On Jun 10, 2013
django1:

Are you certain about this? Why WTH will it take 10 months?

I've got to go read the book now.
The man wants to torture us. He's a sadist. Lol.
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Nobody: 6:16pm On Jun 10, 2013
Haven't seen any posts from that fake Nazi in a while, or he's been banned?
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Nobody: 6:52pm On Jun 10, 2013
edreesabiodun: The man wants to torture us. He's a sadist. Lol.
is it easy...nollywood no fit even do robinhood of sherwood-like series, talk less of fantasy
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Nobody: 6:56pm On Jun 10, 2013
django1:

Seriously, I feel like slapping that fat boy! That blade is the key to defeating the white walkers and the mumu leave am for ground, the boy is just irritating sometimes!

This episode is quite disappointing BTW
wetin sam come dey feel like, serving everybody dragon glass...one for you, one for you, one for you...Shey na tomtom nii?!
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by mrcontract: 7:37pm On Jun 10, 2013
gmyguy: wetin sam come dey feel like, serving everybody dragon glass...one for you, one for you, one for you...Shey na tomtom nii?!

Lol guy, you are funny,i swear i thought the same
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by mrcontract: 7:44pm On Jun 10, 2013
naijababe:

A clown who needs to be used at target practise by Joffery angry

The way he said "He called himself the young wolf, how's that for pomposity..." was funny

1 Like

Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by mrcontract: 7:52pm On Jun 10, 2013
Arya slowly turning to jaqen h'ghar
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Nobody: 8:04pm On Jun 10, 2013
mrcontract: Arya slowly turning to jaqen h'ghar
love the way she went crying freeman on that soldier, she was deadly...i fear they might change the girl character in up-coming seasons
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Nobody: 8:26pm On Jun 10, 2013
mrcontract: Arya slowly turning to jaqen h'ghar

Who's that?
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by biolabee(m): 9:10pm On Jun 10, 2013
damn.. im scared of this mother of dragons.... she is so ambitious and knows how to work the people.....

Mhysa......

Oya the long wait commences... s4

Arya don kolo o... but she don call the Faceless one...
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by biolabee(m): 9:11pm On Jun 10, 2013
django1:

Who's that?

the faceless guy that killed 3 people of her choice
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Nobody: 9:23pm On Jun 10, 2013
I am looking forward to Walder Frey's torture and death too angry
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by mrcontract: 9:34pm On Jun 10, 2013
gmyguy: love the way she went crying freeman on that soldier, she was deadly...i fear they might change the girl character in up-coming seasons
When she brought out the coin, I thought jaqen was going to appear (one advantage of not reading the books) smiley I fear she might be changed too
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by saganuwa: 9:52pm On Jun 10, 2013
God knows i hate king jeoffry.
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Nobody: 9:54pm On Jun 10, 2013
naijababe: I am looking forward to Walder Frey's torture and death too angry

See, one thing I've learnt about this martin guy is that he doesn't care about giving happy endings, you might never get the pleasure of watching that old wretch to suffer.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) ... (859) (Reply)

DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) / Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page / Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.