Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,605 members, 7,809,213 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:32 AM

Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) - TV/Movies (292) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) (1088159 Views)

[SPOILERS ALERT] MARVELS Agents Of S.H.I.E.L.D - Fan Thread / Game Of Thrones : Red Wedding Scene / Game Of Thrones Vs Spartacus (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (289) (290) (291) (292) (293) (294) (295) ... (859) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Iceberg3: 9:06pm On Oct 28, 2016
@ onenaira1,u called a lot of nairalanders "goat" on the 'facebook close biafra page' thread. Pls modify and erase them..they will report and get u banned. Do it asap b4 the foes notice them
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Onenaira1: 9:50pm On Oct 28, 2016
Iceberg3:
@ onenaira1,u called a lot of nairalanders "goat" on the 'facebook close biafra page' thread. Pls modify and erase them..they will report and get u banned. Do it asap b4 the foes notice them

I get banned alot. I'm use to it so I don't care if they ban me
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Keballl: 1:44pm On Oct 29, 2016
somehowpenis:
I might get banned for this, but the whole dang thing has leaked, plots and scenes to the whole season 7.. the lady who plays Danny was seriously furious with the leakers.. won't post the storylines here to avoid ban.. if you are that anxious to ruin the show for yourself you can follow the link below to see everything..

https://www.google.com/amp/heatst.com/entertainment/major-spoilers-the-entire-plot-of-game-of-thrones-season-7-may-have-been-leaked-on-reddit/amp/?client=safari

Oboy!!shocked
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by akpos247: 1:53pm On Oct 30, 2016
pls where can I download the book song of ice and fire. or pls someone pls send it to my gmail address. woodstravis035@gmail.com
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Vivly(f): 5:31pm On Oct 30, 2016
I know I shouldn't but I feel really glad the series is leaked -hope those predictions are correct. Maybe it's a book reader thing since the show has ruined some plots or because I'm tired of waiting. Phew!!!!

1 Like

Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by oyetpel(m): 6:00pm On Oct 30, 2016
akpos247:
pls where can I download the book song of ice and fire. or pls someone pls send it to my gmail address. woodstravis035@gmail.com
Just type it on Google. The title oof the first book is, "A game of thrones". So type 'a game of thrones pdf download' on Google and click one of the links in the Google search. Each novel is not up to 5mb. The 2nd book is titled 'A clash of Kings'. So, you do the same search format too.
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by kay9(m): 4:12am On Oct 31, 2016
somehowpenis:
I might get banned for this, but the whole dang thing has leaked, plots and scenes to the whole season 7.. the lady who plays Danny was seriously furious with the leakers.. won't post the storylines here to avoid ban.. if you are that anxious to ruin the show for yourself you can follow the link below to see everything..

https://www.google.com/amp/heatst.com/entertainment/major-spoilers-the-entire-plot-of-game-of-thrones-season-7-may-have-been-leaked-on-reddit/amp/?client=safari

Keballl:

Oboy!!shocked

Oboy squared!!!! shocked shocked shocked
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by kay9(m): 4:17am On Oct 31, 2016
In other news... me thinks @missnemmanuel should chillax. I've seen and read all the spoilers out there, and guess what, I'm liking it even more! I strongly suspect these leaked spoilers will make GoT-S07 premier the most anticipated event in television history to date.

Take that, MCU! cheesy
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by kay9(m): 4:04pm On Oct 31, 2016
Ok, so i went back to spoil myself even more (pun totally intended!), and I found this:

Tell me you're not laughing now... grin grin

5 Likes

Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Nobody: 6:19pm On Oct 31, 2016
So wait, does that mean the actual battle between the white walkers is still another year away?

Season 8?

Nice to know that Jon's real name is Aegon.

1 Like

Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by oyetpel(m): 7:55pm On Oct 31, 2016
Vorpal:
So wait, does that mean the actual battle between the white walkers is still another year away?

Season 8?

Eri. For where? His name is Christopher Catesby "Kit" Harington. Where you see Aegon?
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by armadeo(m): 8:50pm On Oct 31, 2016
kay9:
Ok, so i went back to spoil myself even more (pun totally intended!), and I found this:

I am shrieking with laughter.

I am reading the books again for the third time and I am stillnshocked at some spoilers that I Didn't take note of initially.

In the house of the undying Danny saw the death of Rob stark. I was like wow.

Also it was Sansa who reported her father to cersei. all because of joffery.

What a shocker when he had his head chopped off. Lol.

Now sansa is one hardened woman after Bolton showed her joff was a learner

4 Likes

Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by oyetpel(m): 8:57pm On Oct 31, 2016
kay9:

Foolish girl, that's what Sansa is. Seeing little Lady Mormont could have challenge her, and i hope to see a tough and iron fist Sansa in Season 7.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by oyetpel(m): 11:36pm On Oct 31, 2016
If he's going to be a cripple, its better to be a rich cripple.
Who said this, and who was he referring to?
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by oyetpel(m): 11:38pm On Oct 31, 2016
All men are made of water, if you pierce them, the water leaks out and they die. -Syrio Ferrel

1 Like

Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by superfelix: 11:46pm On Oct 31, 2016
oyetpel:
If he's going to be a cripple, its better to be a rich cripple.

Who said this, and who was he referring to?
season 1, Tyrion. the cripple na; Brandon

1 Like

Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by superfelix: 11:50pm On Oct 31, 2016
oyetpel:
All men are made of water, if you pierce them, the water leaks out and they die. -Syrio Ferrel
I Luv those braavos accents. luv this scene too.
'you are late boi, 2marrow you will be here at mid day'- 'yur dancing master' Syriol Ferrel

1 Like

Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by nani667: 12:08am On Nov 01, 2016
sad

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by oyetpel(m): 12:21am On Nov 01, 2016
superfelix:
season 1, Tyrion. the cripple na; Brandon
You got it.
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Forwetinnah: 7:16am On Nov 01, 2016
Wrong post
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Gbola5(m): 2:53pm On Nov 01, 2016
Vorpal:

Season 8?

Is it ?
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Nobody: 3:10pm On Nov 01, 2016
Gbola5:

Is it ?
So i read, and it seems he was legitimized at birth, how? Is yet to be seen.
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Forwetinnah: 5:51pm On Nov 01, 2016
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by kay9(m): 8:53pm On Nov 01, 2016
nani667:
sad

Dude is tall enough jaré, it's pretty-as-a-mink-stole Sophie Turner that is just "long-ing" anyhow.
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by kay9(m): 8:58pm On Nov 01, 2016
Gbola5:

Is it ?

Funny, i thought the same thing...
There's an Aegon Targaryen already - son of Rhaegar and Elia, murdered by Ser Gregor Clegane - and this name has been confirmed in the show already so it's basically GoT cannon. So how come Rhaegar would name another son of his "Aegon"?
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Vivly(f): 10:25pm On Nov 01, 2016
kay9:

Funny, i thought the same thing...
There's an Aegon Targaryen already - son of Rhaegar and Elia, murdered by Ser Gregor Clegane - and this name has been confirmed in the show already so it's basically GoT cannon. So how come Rhaegar would name another son of his "Aegon"?
Ha! Since they've not been able to bring in the Jon Connington/ Aegon Young griff plot which should be a major one, I guess they'll have to fuse both characters in Jon.
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by kay9(m): 11:06pm On Nov 01, 2016
Vivly:

Ha! Since they've not been able to bring in the Jon Connington/ Aegon Young griff plot which should be a major one, I guess they'll have to fuse both characters in Jon.

Can't happen. Dead Aegon is the son of Elia Martell; Jon Snow is the son of Lyanna Stark. Both Elia and Lyanna have been mentioned/shown as distinct different characters on the show.
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Vivly(f): 8:04am On Nov 02, 2016
kay9:

Can't happen. Dead Aegon is the son of Elia Martell; Jon Snow is the son of Lyanna Stark. Both Elia and Lyanna have been mentioned/shown as distinct different characters on the show.
It's not about their mothers, thank you. The issue is another Targaryen pretender other than dany.
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by kay9(m): 8:32am On Nov 02, 2016
Vivly:

It's not about their mothers, thank you. The issue is another Targaryen pretender other than dany.

D&grin could very well spin the story that way if they wanted - they did kill off Barristan the Bold after all. I just don't see any sense in it... The show (plus the leaks) have more or less confirmed R+L=J, so how can Jon be portrayed as a "pretender"?

Or do you mean Jon seeking the throne for himself? As in, accept his Targaryean descent and fight Dany for the Iron Throne? Mmmm... even that line would stretch incredulity.
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Gbola5(m): 11:54am On Nov 02, 2016
Vivly:

They don't have to fuse anything.
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by moski5(m): 2:57pm On Nov 03, 2016
armadeo:

I am shrieking with laughter.

I am reading the books again for the third time and I am stillnshocked at some spoilers that I Didn't take note of initially.

In the house of the undying Danny saw the death of Rob stark. I was like wow.

Also it was Sansa who reported her father to cersei. all because of joffery.

What a shocker when he had his head chopped off. Lol.

Now sansa is one hardened woman after Bolton showed her joff was a learner

i m not sure I recall Danny seeing Rob's death. in my reread in saw so much wish I penned them down
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by armadeo(m): 7:00pm On Nov 03, 2016
moski5:

i m not sure I recall Danny seeing Rob's death. in my reread in saw so much wish I penned them down

Go re-read. Check when Danny was invited by the sorcerer to the house of the undying.
She ran through many rooms and in one it was specifically said to look like a feast of the dead.
Severed hands holding cups etc. Most importantly a king with a wolves head looking at her despairingly.

Just read it.

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (289) (290) (291) (292) (293) (294) (295) ... (859) (Reply)

DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) / Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page / Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.