Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,381 members, 7,819,385 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:21 PM

Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) - TV/Movies (290) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) (1092573 Views)

[SPOILERS ALERT] MARVELS Agents Of S.H.I.E.L.D - Fan Thread / Game Of Thrones : Red Wedding Scene / Game Of Thrones Vs Spartacus (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (287) (288) (289) (290) (291) (292) (293) ... (859) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by MJBOLT: 6:24pm On Aug 19, 2016
cheesy

Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by oyetpel(m): 10:26pm On Aug 20, 2016
"The young Messiah " (2016). It features 3 Game of Thrones casts. Ned Stark, Lord Walder Frey and Brynden Tally (Blackfish).
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Forwetinnah: 10:36pm On Aug 21, 2016
I'm sure Queen Margaery dragged the high Sparrow into hell screaming "I TOLD YOU SO!!!!"

"For what it's worth I've always been a cynic for as long as I can remember, everyone is always asking me to believe in things, family...gods...Kings...myself. It was often tempting until I saw where belief got people, so I said "no thank you" to belief and yet here I am, I believe in You" . -Tyrion Lannister to Daenerys Stormborn

Takes a lot of heart to make the younger brother of the man who killed her Dad(though he was Mad) her counsel

"Tyrion Lannister, i name you hand of the Queen"

Touching scene

6 Likes

Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by simi4me(m): 9:20pm On Aug 30, 2016
Finally winter is here

Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Gbola5(m): 10:55am On Sep 02, 2016
simi4me:
Finally winter is here
That is Autumn's Kiss.
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by landinfo: 9:33am On Sep 19, 2016
Emmy Awards: Game of Thrones takes the show with 12 awards

The 68th Emmy Awards was concluded in the wee hours of
Monday at the Microsoft Theater in Los Angeles.
The annual award attracts and celebrates the biggest TV
stars and their achievements.
This biggest winners at this year’s award were Games of
Thrones with 12 awards and The People v. O.J. Simpson
which won 9 awards.

3 Likes

Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by kay9(m): 10:48am On Sep 19, 2016
landinfo:
Emmy Awards: Game of Thrones takes the show with 12 awards....

I don't suppose anyone is surprised. It's GoT not taking the show that would've been news.

1 Like

Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by armadeo(m): 6:17pm On Sep 19, 2016
See grand maester pycelle. The guy bear bear be like that for real life ??

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by oyetpel(m): 7:11pm On Oct 24, 2016
Game of Thrones season 7 storyline leaked.

Dany's Dragon viserion turned to Zombie by the Night King and breathes blue ice.

Sansa sentence Littlefinger to die, and Arya executed him.

Jon and Dany make out.

Arya encounters her old direwolf, Nymeria.

1 Like

Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Boring: 8:13pm On Oct 24, 2016
oyetpel:

Dany's Dragon viserion turned to Zombie by the Night King and breathes blue ice.

Jon and Dany make out.

shocked shocked shocked
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by oyetpel(m): 8:18pm On Oct 24, 2016
Boring:
shocked shocked shocked
Yeap, heard they had sex.
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by oyetpel(m): 8:18pm On Oct 24, 2016
Boring:
shocked shocked shocked
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Forwetinnah: 8:29pm On Oct 24, 2016
oyetpel:

Jon and Dany make out.

Music to my ears. .was thinking that snitch would get away with his schemes
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Forwetinnah: 8:31pm On Oct 24, 2016
oyetpel:

Ooooooookaaaay!! That's one scene I'd love to watch. #naughtyMe tongue
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Neroski(f): 12:00am On Oct 25, 2016
oyetpel:

Ahhhhh,arent they suppose to be related
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by csamii: 12:34am On Oct 25, 2016
Neroski:

So if you see your long lost cousin you had no idea existed and you guys click instantly, how will you know both of you are related?
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by oyetpel(m): 6:37am On Oct 25, 2016
Neroski:

Right from time, Targaryens intra marry into their families, just as Jamie and Cersie are boning eachother secretly. But Targaryens do it openly.
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by warriboy21(m): 6:47am On Oct 25, 2016
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Nihilist: 7:06am On Oct 25, 2016
After reading the spoilers, I have to say I wold be pretty disappointed if the show plays out the way it's been described...

The leaks suggest that the show is about to turn to a good guys vs bad guys routine.

Not good angry
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by oyetpel(m): 7:57am On Oct 25, 2016
Nihilist:
After reading the spoilers, I have to say I wold be pretty disappointed if the show plays out the way it's been described...

The leaks suggest that the show is about to turn to a good guys vs bad guys routine.

Not good angry
Why is that not good?
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Nihilist: 8:15am On Oct 25, 2016
oyetpel:

Why is that not good?

Because it appears to dispense with all the political jockeying seen in previous seasons in favour of a human vs Zombies narrative.

If the leaks are accurate, then Jon offers up the kingship that should have been Sansa's anyway in return for help with with defeating the white walkers.

Seems like only Cersei appears to have the right ideas.
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by oyetpel(m): 8:35am On Oct 25, 2016
Nihilist:

Because it appears to dispense with all the political jockeying seen in previous seasons in favour of a human vs Zombies narrative.

If the leaks are accurate, then Jon offers up the kingship that should have been Sansa's anyway in return for help with with defeating the white walkers.

Hmmm
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by somehowpenis(m): 8:38am On Oct 25, 2016
Nihilist:

you dey watch back of TV
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Nihilist: 8:41am On Oct 25, 2016
somehowpenis:
you dey watch back of TV

And you need a refund from your headmaster
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Nicolars(m): 8:53am On Oct 25, 2016
hw r u guys sure this leak is true
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by oyetpel(m): 8:59am On Oct 25, 2016
Nicolars:
hw r u guys sure this leak is true
It's reddit bro, and most of their leaks throughout season 6 were true.
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by kay9(m): 11:33am On Oct 25, 2016
oyetpel:

It's reddit bro, and most of their leaks throughout season 6 were true.

I dunno bro, the one about Sansa passing the sentence and Arya executing, mmm.... So not like a Stark.
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by oyetpel(m): 11:54am On Oct 25, 2016
kay9:

I dunno bro, the one about Sansa passing the sentence and Arya executing, mmm.... So not like a Stark.
You know those kids are now mean after what they have been through. And if there's any chance they found out Littlefinger betrayed their father, then you know he can't escape it.

And i heard that he was trying to manipulate Sansa, and so Sansa saw a letter somehow.
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Gbola5(m): 12:33pm On Oct 25, 2016
somehowpenis:
you dey watch back of TV
Not quite.
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Kaycee7(m): 3:15pm On Oct 25, 2016
oyetpel:

Jon and Dany make out.

I find your post very, very much hard to believe
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by oyetpel(m): 3:57pm On Oct 25, 2016
Kaycee7:
I find your post very, very much hard to believe
Who say you should believe it? They are just spoilers i see from relaible source during season 6. Abeg o, i no talk say na how the story go be this o.

Besides, this thread was mute, so i decided to spice it up. My reason for posting the leaks. Got 'it?!
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by somehowpenis(m): 4:58pm On Oct 25, 2016
oyetpel:

Who say you should believe it? They are just spoilers i see from relaible source during season 6. Abeg o, i no talk say na how the story go be this o.

Besides, this thread was mute, so i decided to spice it up. My reason for posting the leaks. Got 'it?!
exactly

(1) (2) (3) ... (287) (288) (289) (290) (291) (292) (293) ... (859) (Reply)

DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) / Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page / Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 83
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.