Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,690 members, 7,844,276 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 05:38 PM

Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) - TV/Movies (31) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) (1099252 Views)

[SPOILERS ALERT] MARVELS Agents Of S.H.I.E.L.D - Fan Thread / Game Of Thrones : Red Wedding Scene / Game Of Thrones Vs Spartacus (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (28) (29) (30) (31) (32) (33) (34) ... (859) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Nobody: 7:45pm On Jun 13, 2013
adaobi123: undecided

That was a rubbish season finale. I was expecting Geoffrey to die. angry angry angry angry

Lol...you go grow beard for waiting.
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by lafuria1(m): 4:05pm On Jun 14, 2013
brilliant season finale. sad that 10 episodes have come and gone, till next year. if khalessi doesnt win the war, well she has to.

as for the the red wedding massacare, i wasnt shocked per say (death of khal drogo and ned stark made me to expect anything) but i wanted lady stark to live. the only thing that can shake me now is the death of sansa or tyrion. i have this believe that something bad will hap the tyrion dear love (cant remember her name). till next year sha.

wonderful thread it was.
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Nobody: 4:41pm On Jun 14, 2013
la furia: brilliant season finale. sad that[size=15pt] 10 seasons [/size]episodes have come and gone, till next year. if khalessi doesnt win the war, well she has to.

as for the the red wedding massacare, i wasnt shocked per say (death of khal drogo and ned stark made me to expect anything) but i wanted lady stark to live. the only thing that can shake me now is the death of sansa or tyrion. i have this believe that something bad will hap the tyrion dear love (cant remember her name). till next year sha.

wonderful thread it was.
wink
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Nobody: 5:50pm On Jun 14, 2013
am watching season three now, my best part is when the dragon lady was given her slave soldiers and her dragon refused to stay with the slave master. That scene is epic abeg. For now the only person i feel that has a more legitimate claim to the throne is the dragon lady.

Joffery is not a true son, stannis is becoming a pawn in the hands of the witch, Robb doesnt want the throne....

I believe Anya has a huge role to play in the movie, maybe I need to _ too

1 Like

Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Nobody: 6:17pm On Jun 14, 2013
teeo: am watching season three now, my best part is when the dragon lady was given her slave soldiers and her dragon refused to stay with the slave master. That scene is epic abeg. For now the only person i feel that has a more legitimate claim to the throne is the dragon lady.

Joffery is not a true son, stannis is becoming a pawn in the hands of the witch, Robb doesnt want the throne....

I believe Anya has a huge role to play in the movie, maybe i need to _ too

grin grin grin grin grin grin
Just keep watching!
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by lafuria1(m): 6:40pm On Jun 14, 2013
gmyguy: wink
Oh, thanks, I didn't notice the error, I guess it's part of the sadness, lol.
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Nobody: 10:50pm On Jun 14, 2013
I.Joan:

grin grin grin grin grin grin
Just keep watching!

Now you're making me hungry for more
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Nobody: 8:41pm On Jun 15, 2013
Do you know who I'll love to see on the iron throne? Tyrion Lannister!

1 Like

Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Nobody: 9:19pm On Jun 15, 2013
django1: Do you know who I'll love to see on the iron throne? Tyrion Lannister!

+1M. I love that guy die
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Nobody: 10:39pm On Jun 15, 2013
naijababe:

+1M. I love that guy die
sad sad sad
angry angry angry
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Nobody: 10:46pm On Jun 15, 2013
I.Joan:

sad sad sad
angry angry angry

The imp is the only lovable Lannister now. How can i simply not love the imp? grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Nobody: 10:54pm On Jun 15, 2013
naijababe:

The imp is the only lovable Lannister now. How can i simply not love the imp? grin

I agree
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Nobody: 10:58pm On Jun 15, 2013
naijababe:

But Dany is gonna sit on that throne! angry
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Nobody: 11:05pm On Jun 15, 2013
I.Joan:

But Dany is gonna sit on that throne! angry

I love Dany too but she's too much of bleeding heart abeg!
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Nobody: 11:09pm On Jun 15, 2013
Uh ? We have to wait until next year for a new series ?!?! cry cry cry cry
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Nobody: 11:13pm On Jun 15, 2013
naijababe:

I love Dany too but she's too much of bleeding heart abeg!

Come on! The girl didn't flinch when her biological brother was being killed!!!

Moreover her good nature has helped her thus far!

2 Likes

Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Nobody: 11:15pm On Jun 15, 2013
^ Which yeye brother? The one that traded her in for an army?! Abeg, she didn't flinch because she finally figured that she was a pawn in his quest to get the iron throne.
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Nobody: 12:33am On Jun 16, 2013
please can someone send me the complete series, I just dey jejely wait make e finish.
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Seun(m): 9:07am On Jun 16, 2013
Sorry, book discussions are not allowed on this thread! I had to hide some of my own posts too...

3 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) ... (28) (29) (30) (31) (32) (33) (34) ... (859) (Reply)

DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) / Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page / Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.