Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,220 members, 7,818,761 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:47 AM

Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) - TV/Movies (376) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) (1092279 Views)

[SPOILERS ALERT] MARVELS Agents Of S.H.I.E.L.D - Fan Thread / Game Of Thrones : Red Wedding Scene / Game Of Thrones Vs Spartacus (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (373) (374) (375) (376) (377) (378) (379) ... (859) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Nobody: 2:14am On Jul 25, 2017
kenneyyice:

nymeria pack?? I was thinking they were her children because they look way smaller than nymeria.
It's probably Nymeria is now a Alpha Wolf.

2 Likes

Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Nobody: 2:15am On Jul 25, 2017
Nicolars:

Guessing she would show up when arya is in trouble and help her out
Most likely, she would probably still find herself in a mess then Nymeria will help her.

1 Like

Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by BraniacX(m): 2:17am On Jul 25, 2017
GOTOlodo:

Why would overprotective Jon take Arya to Dragon Stone? Olodo. grin
Besides, Jon is going by sea by way of white harbor and i think he picks a floating theon and brings the news of yara's defeat to dragon stone!
I just don't know why i like typing "OLODO" nowadays grin
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Nobody: 2:20am On Jul 25, 2017
GOTOlodo:
Fucckk feminists. See the preferential treatment I just gave Yonce. Guys don't enjoy this luxury.
I need to start a new movement. We should all be Masculinists. angry angry
After you have insulted all the guys on this thread abi.... Wehdonesir! undecided
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by HyDef(m): 2:21am On Jul 25, 2017
nymphomaniac:
i agree. Ehen, mr seun, the tips u gave to kiiling the mountain wont work again o. The guy has been upgraded with steel and his head is now twisted all courtesy qyburn. I think dodarrion and sandor will fight him and win sha

I would love to see Sandor be the one to take down his brother.
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Nobody: 2:22am On Jul 25, 2017
JhyMedex:
I fancy d convo btw Dany n Varys.. thumbs up ma favorite Eunuch..

Dany: What kind of a servant is dt?..

Varys; the kind the realm needs... incompetence shld nt b rewarded with blind loyalty.. As long as I av my eyes I'm going to use them !!grin..U rily want to know where ma loyalty lies?.. it lies we it d pple not to any King or Queen..

Legendary..!!! Dany is nt used to being spoken to like dt
That part of that scene is so matured.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Nobody: 2:23am On Jul 25, 2017
blingxx:

u got it all wrong ....if theon surrendered do you think euron or cersei will allow him to live ? he made a wise choice running away and come and fight another day
That Theon I saw can't fight another day.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by BraniacX(m): 2:24am On Jul 25, 2017
Yonce:

I heard, from the god of tits and wine himself, that the nectar of the gods grows in The Arbor, and from it comes the finest Red in all of Westeros.
I will be at home in his sacred halls.......this god of tits and wine cheesy
What say you? Help a bruv out with a treasure map and jack sparrows compass eh!
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Nobody: 2:25am On Jul 25, 2017
simi4me:
watching the new episode over and over again, yet I can't bring myself to watch the love making scene of grey worm and misendei. seriously what was grey worm doing self? imagine the sexy and beautiful misendei wasting.
You even have mind to watch it undecided That scene was so annoying, I feel it's the worst scene in the entire episode, time wasting and unnecessary.... sad
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by BraniacX(m): 2:27am On Jul 25, 2017
GOTOlodo:

@bolded. Yeah right. Tell that to the Northerners.
You mean "OLODO" northeners like ned, brandon, Rickard and many other starks abi? I'll pass undecided I prefer aryas style against the waif, run when the odds aren't in your Favour

3 Likes

Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Nobody: 2:28am On Jul 25, 2017
BCISLTD:
I swear I did "weldone" when those dorn girls where talking about killing the mountain ...they died like fouls
cry Asin!
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Nobody: 2:30am On Jul 25, 2017
nymphomaniac:
U guys on this thread are funny. First and foremost, i didnt think unsullied meant virgin in the GOT context until i saw this episode 2. Well, missandei will really be hurt when greyworm dies. Secondly, dany will take rash decisions now that her plans have been partially foiled by euron. I am guessing she will ride into battle after seeing jon and lose one of her dragons that will now be turned to a walker. Sansa on the other hand must resist temptation! Baelish is the devil and i cant say who i despise more between himself and varys
Don't think too far, it's Baelish you despise most, that man has no loyalty and he doesn't even know what he really wants unlike Varys we all know he's playing with who will likely win.
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Nobody: 2:31am On Jul 25, 2017
simi4me:
if Jon Snow goes to dragonstone and mistakenly bend the knee for deanerys, I will kill him with my bare hands. nonsense, why the two queens want the Prince that was promised to bend the knee is what is annoying me.
Jon will never bend her knee.
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by BraniacX(m): 2:53am On Jul 25, 2017
PR3ACHER:
All the people that loves Sansa won't talk now grin grin If she allow herself to be played by Little Finger then I'm sorry, she can no longer be wise again!
For now, you're just conjecturing about a fingering finger .... kappish? wink
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Yonce(f): 5:11am On Jul 25, 2017
Gbola5:

Torrhen Stark bent the Knee, Sharra Arryn bent the knee, Aegon didn't conquer Dorne. Only the Kings of the Reach, the Westerlands, Stormlands, Riverlands/Iron Islands were defiant.

God bless. smiley
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Nicolars(m): 5:11am On Jul 25, 2017
Romanciella:
if i hear

Oga oo.. Which kind wahala be this... Is it your team grin
cheesy

Night king on fleek
Team white walkers

1 Like

Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Yonce(f): 5:19am On Jul 25, 2017
BraniacX:

I will be at home in his sacred halls.......this god of tits and wine cheesy
What say you? Help a bruv out with a treasure map and jack sparrows compass eh!

You won't need either of those. cheesy
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Yonce(f): 5:22am On Jul 25, 2017
PR3ACHER:
I hate him now more than ever, that dude is cruel and hard to kill mehn.

Give the writers time, they'll prove that all men must die. cheesy
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Yonce(f): 5:28am On Jul 25, 2017
peterphd:

It's so irritating when they try to make women like men and kill all the men. Looking at it carefully, it's not hard to see that the males alive are not men in every sense of the the word.

1. Tyrion may be a wise crack and all but he's not a 'man' as he is a dwarf.

2. Theon greyjoy has no d-ick. Enough said.

3. Varys has no dick.

4. Jamie lannister keeps f.vcking his sister and now he has no options. He's been played out by cersei. Whoever marries her will be king and not him. Also, he has no kids.

5. Jorah the andal is diseased and a supplicating b=itch! I can't stand him.

In short eh, the show is soooooo irritating now, I almost stopped when that tiny queen started talking at the northmen meeting.

Try to make women like men?

Because it's in only a man's nature to be mad with power, or brutal, or defend themselves from their enemies, have desires to rule, to demand subjects "bend the knee"

Double standard much? undecided

7 Likes

Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Funjosh(m): 5:58am On Jul 25, 2017
tongue
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by peterphd(m): 7:04am On Jul 25, 2017
Yonce:

Try to make women like men?

Because it's in only a man's nature to be mad with power, or brutal, or defend themselves from their enemies, have desires to rule, to demand subjects "bend the knee"

Double standard much? undecided

Abeg shift make we see road. You failed to address how all the men in the show were killed. All the women rise up in the show and want to be rulers at once? Lord knows in real life cersei would never get the throne from her uncle. If you want to talk double standards tell your women to join the army en masse then we can address it.
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by peterphd(m): 7:09am On Jul 25, 2017
Seun:

Oberon Martell already showed us how he can be beaten. The opponent has to be really agile, and he must use a weapon with a long reach:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QS2IYyywZMs

I don't think there's anyone with Oberon martel's skills right now. He did well in that fight but got killed for too much talk.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by oyetpel(m): 7:12am On Jul 25, 2017
Randyll Tarly: Ser Jaime. I believe you know my son.

Son: Ser Jaime.

Jamie: Rickard, isn't it?

Son: Dickon..

Jamie: THAT'S IT.

I have watched this particular scene 10 times.

2 Likes

Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by peterphd(m): 7:12am On Jul 25, 2017
[quote author=GuyFawkes post=58799739][/quote]
Please come forward and be anointed king. You have so much sense.
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by oyetpel(m): 7:22am On Jul 25, 2017
Seun:

Oberon Martell already showed us how he can be beaten. The opponent has to be really agile, and he must use a weapon with a long reach:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QS2IYyywZMs

Apart from Oberyn Martell's agility and type of weapon used to fight Gregor Clegane, i think he also laced the pointed head of his spear with poison.

The poison caused the mountain to slow down.

Prince Oberyn is called the Red Viper for a reason.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Nicolars(m): 7:24am On Jul 25, 2017
oyetpel:

Apart from Oberyn Martell's agility and type of weapon used to fight Gregor Clegane, i think he also laced the pointed head of his spear with poison.

The poison caused the mountain to slow down.

Prince Oberyn is called the Red Viper for a reason.
Where did you get this
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Nicolars(m): 7:26am On Jul 25, 2017
oyetpel:
Randyll Tarly: Ser Jaime. I believe you know my son.

Son: Ser Jaime.

Jamie: Rickard, isn't it?

Son: Dickon..

Jamie: THAT'S IT.

I have watched this particular scene 10 times.
I swear... That scene funny die
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Godstraight(m): 7:38am On Jul 25, 2017
PR3ACHER:
They would have been a great access to Khaleesi in battle, that's the point.... Their death pained me even as much they are hate, that's if you are Khaleesi big fan smiley
the first time I set my eyes on them they were so hot then them killing their cousin really tick me off am not a fan of dany,i am a fan of just arya.claegane,tyrion,jon and now euron
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by oyetpel(m): 7:38am On Jul 25, 2017
Nicolars:

Where did you get this

gameofthrones.wikia.com/wiki/Oberyn_Martell

While the Mountain is being treated for his injuries, Pycelle
and Qyburn discover that before the duel Oberyn had his
spearblade coated with Manticore venom, which has caused
Clegane's already severe wounds to putrefy horribly, leaving
him in a catatonic, decaying, and agonized state.

gameofthrones.wikia.com/wiki/Oberyn_Martell
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by dubylhover(m): 8:01am On Jul 25, 2017
Nicolars:
well that's new
Yu cud look it up online
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by gj22(m): 8:21am On Jul 25, 2017
peterphd:

It's so irritating when they try to make women like men and kill all the men. Looking at it carefully, it's not hard to see that the males alive are not men in every sense of the the word.

1. Tyrion may be a wise crack and all but he's not a 'man' as he is a dwarf.

2. Theon greyjoy has no d-ick. Enough said.

3. Varys has no dick.

4. Jamie lannister keeps f.vcking his sister and now he has no options. He's been played out by cersei. Whoever marries her will be king and not him. Also, he has no kids.

5. Jorah the andal is diseased and a supplicating b=itch! I can't stand him.

In short eh, the show is soooooo irritating now, I almost stopped when that tiny queen started talking at the northmen meeting.

"Men in every sense of the word"

Lol.

Laughable statement .

So, a dwarf now is no longer a man just because he is short?

Eunuchs are no longer men?

This is the 21st century oga, stop thinking like you were born in the 10th century

7 Likes

Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by gj22(m): 8:33am On Jul 25, 2017
Highlights...

- the switch from Samwell peeling greyscale to someone eating. Yuck.

- arya hearing about the battle of bastards

- little "scheming" finger

-Randyl tally telling Jamie the atrocities cersei commited

- Ollena being a smart ass as usual.

- Euron mother f*cking greyjoy

- Reek

- Dragon killer (yep, that's what I am calling it a la wonderwoman)

- meeting of targs
I can go on but let me stop here

Meh moments...
- sand snakes

- nymeria

Low lights
-Reek
-someone brought a whip to a sword fight?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (373) (374) (375) (376) (377) (378) (379) ... (859) (Reply)

DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) / Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page / Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.