Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,179 members, 7,821,991 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:57 PM

Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) - TV/Movies (511) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) (1093719 Views)

[SPOILERS ALERT] MARVELS Agents Of S.H.I.E.L.D - Fan Thread / Game Of Thrones : Red Wedding Scene / Game Of Thrones Vs Spartacus (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (508) (509) (510) (511) (512) (513) (514) ... (859) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by isaiah9(m): 10:37pm On Aug 15, 2017
Magnifico2000:

How do you know this? It's impossible
it's true. I've known for sometime now
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by TheKingIsHere: 11:07pm On Aug 15, 2017
idreezbaba:
Spoiler alert... One of the dragons will die... The night king will recruit it.. Making it the ice dragon!!
Old jist.
We already know tay tay cheesy

1 Like

Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Nobody: 11:13pm On Aug 15, 2017
Why is everyone here keep mentioning me? Huh
Athjahaka
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by TheKingIsHere: 11:13pm On Aug 15, 2017
gj22:

He should have fought with Ollena who brought foreign invaders onto westeros with savages for army?

Better the devil you know...
Oga, the tarleys were traitors to the tyrells. No two ways about it, an oath is an oath.

Lets assume that tarleys didn't die and they managed to escape. Then he hears that cersei has also brought mercinaries and foreign invaders to boost her army and fight, will he back out because of it?
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by TheKingIsHere: 11:19pm On Aug 15, 2017
Magnifico2000:
Who else thinks that Lord Glover shouldnt have the effontry to challenge jon snow or sansa. Remember jonsnow and sansa went to beg him to provide men to kill Ramsey but he refused the call despite swearing an allegiance to house stark.
Now he is saying that they should have made sansa queen, thank God lady mormont was not there when that discussion came up, she would have roasted him with her mouth.

Lol, I just love that small girl. Very bold and not easily intimidated. I will choose her over a thousand Sansa's.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by TheKingIsHere: 11:26pm On Aug 15, 2017
Magnifico2000:

I dont think it's one of her dragon. The night king could av resurrrcted a dead dragon that has long gone for centuries.
it is one of her dragons
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Mentions: 11:31pm On Aug 15, 2017
The delay and twist over jon parentage is useless

We have all known that he is not a bastard for awhile now R+L=J

I dont understand why they keep feeding us bits

Cercei and danny cant be compared, equating both as equals is a zoobie way of reasoning

Finally from all indications, GOT wouldn't end well

GRRM has a knack for destroying story telling norms, he has said numerously that the end will be bitter sweet, so i expect either jon or dany to die.
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by nymphomaniac(m): 12:28am On Aug 16, 2017
DEATH IS THE ENEMY

THE FIRST ENEMY AND THE LAST ENEMY

THE ENEMY ALWAYS WINS

BUT WE STILL HAVE TO FIGHT IT

BERIC DODARRION.

THE WAY HE lit his sword tho is epic.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by nymphomaniac(m): 12:29am On Aug 16, 2017
Jon and his lines though

Gendry: How are we on the same side?

Jon: We are breathing!

4 Likes

Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Magnifico2000: 1:07am On Aug 16, 2017
TheKingIsHere:

Lol, I just love that small girl. Very bold and not easily intimidated. I will choose her over a thousand Sansa's.
If you watch season 1 and 2 . Then u will know sansa is stupid and silly.

1 Like

Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Oxytocin(m): 1:51am On Aug 16, 2017
Magnifico2000:

If you watch season 1 and 2 . Then u will know sansa is stupid and silly.
Real silly, she has grown out of it though. Her time with little finger helped.
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Nobody: 3:04am On Aug 16, 2017
Game of Thrones, Season7 Epi6 has been le.aked

Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Magnifico2000: 3:14am On Aug 16, 2017
PreacherX:
Game of Thrones, Season7 Epi6 has been le.aked
It is not online yet. I checked toxicwap youtube o2tvseries etc.. it is not there
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Nobody: 3:16am On Aug 16, 2017
Magnifico2000:
It is not online yet. I checked toxicwap youtube o2tvseries etc.. it is not there
Yes, it's not sad Have been checking too...
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by JhyMedex: 4:58am On Aug 16, 2017
nymphomaniac:
Jon and his lines though

Gendry: How are we on the same side?

Jon: We are breathing!
Tot I was d only one dt felt dt line was lame ..grin.
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Nobody: 5:31am On Aug 16, 2017
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Nicolars(m): 6:40am On Aug 16, 2017
PreacherX:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3hs17m1QFY4

Some Real BAMF.
where you see this one
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by RinzyReviews: 7:05am On Aug 16, 2017
Good morning. What do you think? Will Daenarys go mad like her father? - https://rinzyreviews./2017/08/16/game-of-thrones-will-daenarys-become-the-mad-queen/
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by IamLEGEND1: 7:34am On Aug 16, 2017
?.

1 Like

Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Vivly(f): 7:38am On Aug 16, 2017
Cersei: So are you gonna punish him for betraying you?
Jamie: Tyrion?
Cersei: Bronn
LOL. This woman doesn't understand friendship

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Nicolars(m): 7:53am On Aug 16, 2017
PreacherX:
someone that was able watch and record with his phone camera on HBO Spain, Gifs where Vis.Vis.erion was woken by NightKing is all over WhatsApp... cheesy

Hahan... Wetyn dey do HBO sef
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Nobody: 8:04am On Aug 16, 2017
Nicolars:

Hahan... Wetyn dey do HBO sef
I have seen but our oga will talk if them see am here, u know the drill so let me just gentle!
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Eberex(m): 8:05am On Aug 16, 2017
Sir Jorah owes Sam his life. Jon & Sam are "brothers". I feel that Dany's fiery justice/execution, burning the Tarleys, will become an issue at some point.

3 Likes

Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by dubylhover(m): 8:11am On Aug 16, 2017
JhyMedex:

Tot I was d only one dt felt dt line was lame ..grin.

its not really,everyone one of them is supposed to b dead at that moment,but as it stood they all cheated death one way or the other

1 Like

Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Eberex(m): 8:20am On Aug 16, 2017
I am curious how Sam will react. His father severely abused him for his entire childhood. His brother didn't abuse him really and he would probably be more upset by that, but to what degree? I will be interested to see how he takes the info.
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Nobody: 8:22am On Aug 16, 2017
Eberex:
I am curious how Sam will react. His father severely abused him for his entire childhood. His brother didn't abuse him really and he would probably be more upset by that, but to what degree? I will be interested to see how he takes the info.
grin grin grin
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Seun(m): 8:22am On Aug 16, 2017
PreacherX:
Nothing about Euron too undecided could it be that Euron will be attacking Greyworm at Casterly Rock ?
His teleportation device was stolen by Dany and the Dothraki, who passed it on to Jon and Jorah after the loot train attack.

5 Likes

Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Lawrenzo98(m): 8:27am On Aug 16, 2017
LETTER TO MY UNBORN CHILD
Am sure you are doing perfectly well up there?
Being a father isn't easy but I'm going to give it my bestshot.
You know the challenges right?
Ooh sorry! Just forgot you haven't been born.
Even a child born today has got enemies in their midst.
This is not to send goosebumps down your skin,
Like that of a turkey that has been skinned.
Life is just like a coin;the good and bad side.
Been through countless challenges like Gold mined by the Goldsmith;I call it experience.
I can't tell you to be like me,honestly I wasn't the best man on earth;
I inhaled in pain and exhaled smile and was even called a jester by all;
Imagine that!
I pray God to give me a doting wife that would care for you like I do.
I still pray to God to keep you from harm baby!
From this generation of the young,lazy and crazy.
See you soon when you're born into earth.

©Onwuama Lawrence
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Nobody: 8:27am On Aug 16, 2017
Seun:
His teleportation device was stolen by Dany and the Dothraki, who passed it on to Jon and Jorah after the loot train attack.
grin grin the way they fast forward scenes is alarming!

(1) (2) (3) ... (508) (509) (510) (511) (512) (513) (514) ... (859) (Reply)

DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) / Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page / Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.