Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,843 members, 7,810,253 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:39 AM

Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) - TV/Movies (513) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) (1088436 Views)

[SPOILERS ALERT] MARVELS Agents Of S.H.I.E.L.D - Fan Thread / Game Of Thrones : Red Wedding Scene / Game Of Thrones Vs Spartacus (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (510) (511) (512) (513) (514) (515) (516) ... (859) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Yonce(f): 9:24am On Aug 16, 2017
TheKingIsHere:
Episode 6 of GOT has been leaked. grin

Help a sister out. . . .link please cry

God bless you.
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by TheKingIsHere: 9:25am On Aug 16, 2017
Yonce:

Help a sister out. . . .link please cry

Mail docpearl95@gmail

God bless you.
follow me back so I can send it to you.
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Eberex(m): 9:26am On Aug 16, 2017
TheKingIsHere:

You think say na toxic wap ? cheesy

900MB say who die? i rather wait for my o2tvseries grin

4 Likes

Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Eberex(m): 9:27am On Aug 16, 2017
TheKingIsHere:

You think say na toxic wap ? cheesy

Are you saying that's the size?
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by sod09(m): 9:27am On Aug 16, 2017
Seun:
It seems that the next episode was leaked by mistake. I hereby beg those who have watched it to please keep it quiet it until Monday morning.
wat u saying bros, something was leaked u say by mistake
just lock the thread cos the title says otherwise.
just advise those that will wait till Monday to avoid the thread

1 Like

Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Nicolars(m): 9:27am On Aug 16, 2017
TheKingIsHere:

Wrong. What if Jon followed dany to the battle field and he ended up killing Sam's father to save dany, will Sam hate Jon for life?

that would be Jon killing him in a battle not Jon capturing him and burning him alive...

They are two different things
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by TheKingIsHere: 9:29am On Aug 16, 2017
Nicolars:
that would be Jon killing him in a battle not Jon capturing him and burning him alive...

They are two different things
Burning him alive or killing him with a sword, the end result is that he died.
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Yonce(f): 9:32am On Aug 16, 2017
TheKingIsHere:

My watch begins cry cry
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Nicolars(m): 9:37am On Aug 16, 2017
TheKingIsHere:
Burning him alive or killing him with a sword, the end result is that he died.
you're really funny

So you mean to tell me if Sam hears about dany burning his father,he would probably not feel bothered and hate cerci for that
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by TheKingIsHere: 9:38am On Aug 16, 2017
Yonce:

My watch begins cry cry
Done,check and confirm if you have received it. You can mail me for further assistance
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Nobody: 9:38am On Aug 16, 2017
TheKingIsHere:
Plss how can I get the link pls
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by TheKingIsHere: 9:41am On Aug 16, 2017
Nicolars:
you're really funny

So you mean to tell me if Sam hears about dany burning his father,he would probably not feel bothered and hate cerci for that

Hate dany for killing his father that wanted to kill her?
This is war and one must die, either dany or his father. His father chose to die.

Dany will tell Sam that she gave him a choice to live but his father chose to die.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by TheKingIsHere: 9:43am On Aug 16, 2017
nonsoroyalty:

Plss how can I get the link pls
Done.check your box and confirm. Let me know if you need further clarification
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by demsid(m): 9:51am On Aug 16, 2017
Pls give me any other site I can download series from not more than 100mb per episode apart from o2tvseries cos that site has become something else lately
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Eberex(m): 9:58am On Aug 16, 2017
TheKingIsHere:

abwuz2000@gmail.com

grin grin grin

oya bros
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by richyfa: 10:01am On Aug 16, 2017
Eberex:

abwuz2000@gmail.com

grin grin grin

oya bros
I need the link too please, here is my email richfa20@gmail.com
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Yonce(f): 10:02am On Aug 16, 2017
TheKingIsHere:
Done,check and confirm if you have received it. You can mail me for further assistance

Thanks kiss
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by kenturkish(m): 10:02am On Aug 16, 2017
TheKingIsHere:
link please, already following
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by richyfa: 10:06am On Aug 16, 2017
TheKingIsHere:
I need the link too please help a brother, here is my email richfa20@gmail.com
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Oxytocin(m): 10:08am On Aug 16, 2017
And no one's talking about the fact that Cersie is pregnant for Jamie lipsrsealed
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Oxytocin(m): 10:09am On Aug 16, 2017
demsid:
I hope it's not an extension of o2tvseries
It has the same interface as 02tvseries but it's better, I stopped using 02tvseries a long time ago.

1 Like

Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by MyNewJackeT: 10:10am On Aug 16, 2017
TheKingIsHere:
Chai...next week Monday is a bit far. Kindly consider and allow us comment as from Saturday. Atleast it was released in Spain by the official partner although it was done by error, it ain't our fault once again.

Create another thread.
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by TheKingIsHere: 10:11am On Aug 16, 2017
kenturkish:

link please, already following

Done
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Coyotejack(m): 10:11am On Aug 16, 2017
Back with episode 6 on my lap grin

E large ooooooo but what is dead may never die.

#deathistheenemy
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Eberex(m): 10:12am On Aug 16, 2017
TheKingIsHere:

Done

you don skip me o
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by TheKingIsHere: 10:12am On Aug 16, 2017
richyfa:

I need the link too please help a brother, here is my email richfa20@gmail.com

Done
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by TheKingIsHere: 10:14am On Aug 16, 2017
Eberex:

abwuz2000@gmail.com

grin grin grin

oya bros

Lol, done
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by TheKingIsHere: 10:14am On Aug 16, 2017
Eberex:

you don skip me o

How I go skip my bros. Oya check your email
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by TheKingIsHere: 10:15am On Aug 16, 2017
demsid:
I hope it's not an extension of o2tvseries
it is
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by TheKingIsHere: 10:18am On Aug 16, 2017
MyNewJackeT:

Create another thread.

I will later on today

(1) (2) (3) ... (510) (511) (512) (513) (514) (515) (516) ... (859) (Reply)

DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) / Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page / Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.