Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,504 members, 7,819,826 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:46 AM

Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) - TV/Movies (514) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) (1092779 Views)

[SPOILERS ALERT] MARVELS Agents Of S.H.I.E.L.D - Fan Thread / Game Of Thrones : Red Wedding Scene / Game Of Thrones Vs Spartacus (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (511) (512) (513) (514) (515) (516) (517) ... (859) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by dejt4u(m): 10:23am On Aug 16, 2017
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by TheKingIsHere: 10:26am On Aug 16, 2017
dejt4u:
pls send me the link. m following you already.. dejt4u@gmail.com
Check ur box and confirm
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by dejt4u(m): 10:27am On Aug 16, 2017
TheKingIsHere:
Check ur box and confirm
seen.. thanks boss
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by obiorathesubtle: 10:31am On Aug 16, 2017
grin

So HBO Spain aired Episode 6 by mistake..

Lol.. You won't like the spoilers I've heard..
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by siempere(m): 10:33am On Aug 16, 2017
TheKingIsHere:
Done.check your box and confirm. Let me know if you need further clarification
bros abeg send me the link too...I've also followed u...tnks
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Coyotejack(m): 10:35am On Aug 16, 2017
TheKingIsHere:

I will later on today

Mention me when created currently streaming the leaked episode
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Isomerizm(m): 10:38am On Aug 16, 2017
Oxytocin:
And no one's talking about the fact that Cersie is pregnant for Jamie lipsrsealed
Take several seats backward and you'll see people have done this.
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Vivly(f): 10:41am On Aug 16, 2017
TheKingIsHere:
Check ur box and confirm
Link please.

1 Like

Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by donblazer10(m): 10:44am On Aug 16, 2017
TheKingIsHere:
Done.check your box and confirm. Let me know if you need further clarification
I need the link to plis..

Donblazer10@gmail.com
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by TheKingIsHere: 10:44am On Aug 16, 2017
Vivly:

Link please. Vivlyvivian@gmail.com
Done
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by TheKingIsHere: 10:45am On Aug 16, 2017
Coyotejack:

Mention me when created currently streaming the leaked episode
i will
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by TheKingIsHere: 10:45am On Aug 16, 2017
siempere:
bros abeg send me the link too...I've also followed u...tnks
done
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by TheKingIsHere: 10:47am On Aug 16, 2017
obiorathesubtle:
grin

So HBO Spain aired Episode 6 by mistake..

Lol.. You won't like the spoilers I've heard..
I guess they couldnt wait till sunday. cheesy

Seun, HBO is the one that released it, doesn't that make it official?
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by obiorathesubtle: 10:49am On Aug 16, 2017
TheKingIsHere:
I guess they couldnt wait till sunday. cheesy

Seun, HBO is the one that released it, doesn't that make it official?

That obviously makes it official..

But big bros is serious about spoilers.
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by TheKingIsHere: 10:50am On Aug 16, 2017
donblazer10:
I need the link to plis..

Donblazer10@gmail.com
Done
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by TheKingIsHere: 10:50am On Aug 16, 2017
obiorathesubtle:

That obviously makes it official..

But big bros is serious about spoilers.
if it is official, it ain't a spoiler anymore

2 Likes

Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Tomtoxic: 10:51am On Aug 16, 2017
pls bros I need the link tomtoxic2@gmail.com
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by DeeAfo(m): 10:52am On Aug 16, 2017
TheKingIsHere:
Bro, please send me the link

afolly136@gmail.com
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Emisco1(m): 10:55am On Aug 16, 2017
TheKingIsHere:
Done
bro d link plss

Emidowski@gmail.com
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Shittaakeem(m): 11:00am On Aug 16, 2017
TheKingIsHere:
done
Pls abeg ejoh
send the link
Shittaolubanji94@gmail.com
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by siempere(m): 11:02am On Aug 16, 2017
TheKingIsHere:
done
Much oblidged...bro
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by obiorathesubtle: 11:03am On Aug 16, 2017
TheKingIsHere:
Episode 6 of GOT has been leaked. grin

Bro..

Help Abeg..

Amagnecharl@yahoo.com

Or if you can directly use Nairaland pm..
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Gmajor(m): 11:05am On Aug 16, 2017
Is there anyone in the Got universes who can provide irrefutable evidence that Joh Snow is the rightful heir to the iron throne?
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by siegfried99(m): 11:06am On Aug 16, 2017
See people emails.oo grin

If Gn.L.D ppl catch una emails ehn! grin Una go know how far.

@destro kindly check ur mail.. I sent you a pm..i need the link too grin
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by MyNewJackeT: 11:07am On Aug 16, 2017
Gmajor:
Is there anyone in the Got universes who can provide irrefutable evidence that Joh Snow is the rightful heir to the iron throne?

Then dey talk official leaks you dey talk Jon snow
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Gmajor(m): 11:09am On Aug 16, 2017
Is the killing of the Tarlys by Danny really wrong? I don't understand why people are complaining. What she did was the right move.
In season 1 Brandon Stark said that whose so ever passes the judgement should be the one to do the execution, yet when Danny does the exact same thing it's wrong. Nawa oh

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Gmajor(m): 11:11am On Aug 16, 2017
MyNewJackeT:

Then dey talk official leaks you dey talk Jon snow
What!!!
HBO released it themselves. Pls send me the download link
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Gmajor(m): 11:13am On Aug 16, 2017
Tyrion has really proven himself to be incompetent at being a hand. If fact Deanerys is surrounded by inept individuals. How can someone think that pausing one war to fight another war and then coming back to the first War is a good idea.
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by siegfried99(m): 11:13am On Aug 16, 2017
TheKingIsHere:
done

Check your pm biko..i need link
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by MyNewJackeT: 11:14am On Aug 16, 2017
All this na too much talk and derailing the thread create a new thread and post the link there chikina, as far as its 900mb I fit sacrifice download am instead of Waiting to watch it on Monday.
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by codedguy1(m): 11:19am On Aug 16, 2017
TheKingIsHere:

Send it abeg!

Cebifield@gmail.com
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by MyNewJackeT: 11:21am On Aug 16, 2017
TheKingIsHere send am to nklapntn@sharklasers.com

(1) (2) (3) ... (511) (512) (513) (514) (515) (516) (517) ... (859) (Reply)

DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) / Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page / Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.