Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,909 members, 7,810,502 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 10:12 AM

Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) - TV/Movies (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) (1088561 Views)

[SPOILERS ALERT] MARVELS Agents Of S.H.I.E.L.D - Fan Thread / Game Of Thrones : Red Wedding Scene / Game Of Thrones Vs Spartacus (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (859) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by kokosheen(m): 6:01pm On Apr 22, 2013
Akanniade:
If they do show, its going to be past seasons. HBO is very cautious in live series outside US.

The episodes being shown are actually the latest ones but unfortunately not yet in Nigeria. See the listing on the right column.

Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Nobody: 7:58pm On Apr 22, 2013
Someone please help, I need to see Season 3 Episode 2,3 and 4.... cry sad embarassed
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by kingsilly(m): 9:12pm On Apr 22, 2013
upgrader: Someone please help, I need to see Season 3 Episode 2,3 and 4.... cry sad embarassed
if i drop link seun go ban me.....
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Nobody: 9:15pm On Apr 22, 2013
kingsilly:
if i drop link seun go ban me.....

Please check my post for my digits
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Nobody: 10:09pm On Apr 22, 2013
I love Daenerys Targaryen! She is too good. Sansa Stark is turning out to be even more foolish than her father angry

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Nobody: 10:36pm On Apr 22, 2013
naijababe: I love Daenerys Targaryen! She is too good. Sansa Stark is turning out to be even more foolish than her father angry
All that while pretending like she didn't understand what the slave trader was saying, She deserves the iron throne. she is my fave character and the only reason why I watch it

1 Like

Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by lafuria1(m): 12:12am On Apr 23, 2013
Kayla03: All that while pretending like she didn't understand what the slave trader was saying, She deserves the iron throne. she is my fave character and the only reason why I watch it

not only you o, i love the character, i sometimes forward the vid to her part, cant stand those kings landing talk-actives, master of coin and whisper.

3 dragons, 8 thousand soldiers, the baratheons and lannisters should be ready.
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by lafuria1(m): 12:13am On Apr 23, 2013
naijababe: I love Daenerys Targaryen! She is too good. Sansa Stark is turning out to be even more foolish than her father angry

the stark household seems to be cursed, no brain at all unlike the lanisters

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by born7win(m): 4:40am On Apr 23, 2013

3 Likes

Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by ektbear: 5:16am On Apr 23, 2013
la furia:

Dumb do-gooders, these Starks sad
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Nobody: 6:51am On Apr 23, 2013
Seun: It's a HBO show. They make shows primarily to attract subscribers to their network. I think the only way to watch HBO Shows legally is to move to the US and subscribe to HBO.
Thats not true Seun. HBO and other studios don't operate like that. They syndicate it and allow certain stations to purchase the right to show it. DStv actually shows it but not in Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Seun(m): 7:49am On Apr 23, 2013
solank:
Thats not true Seun. HBO and other studios don't operate like that. They syndicate it and allow certain stations to purchase the right to show it. DStv actually shows it but not in Nigeria.
That's exactly what @kolosheen said yesterday. He also provided some evidence of it.
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Nobody: 8:55am On Apr 23, 2013
la furia:

On the contrary. GoT IS actually 76% about the starks (Jon Snow included) so don't be quick to loathe them all
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Nobody: 9:28am On Apr 23, 2013
--
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Nobody: 11:22am On Apr 23, 2013
born7win:

Hahahahahahahahaha

I can imagine dexter coming after this kid!

Guy, ds is extremely funny! Hahahahaha
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Nobody: 11:24am On Apr 23, 2013
I knew that khaleesi chic wasn't going to give away her dragons! Those idiots wan collect dragon, men I love this episode!
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by VillageBoi(m): 3:06pm On Apr 23, 2013
la furia:
3 dragons, 8 thousand soldiers, the baratheons and lannisters should be ready.

And each of those her soldiers be like three 'normal' ones. She is a bada$$ player... totally love her character! They wan collect dragons... yeye people.

1 Like

Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Parnassuss(m): 5:25pm On Apr 23, 2013
Lol you guys sef! What did Sansa do that deserves such vitriol? Marrying the Tyrell guy is a big coup that will get her outta lil finger and lanister clutches.
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Bawss1(m): 6:23pm On Apr 23, 2013
Interesting picture there born7win! cheesy
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Nobody: 7:43pm On Apr 23, 2013
Why the heck is Sansa still so trusting after everything she's been through?! Abeg tha girl na like papa like pikin jo.

1 Like

Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Nobody: 9:36pm On Apr 23, 2013
naijababe: Why the heck is Sansa still so trusting after everything she's been through?! Abeg tha girl na like papa like pikin jo.

I don't think that deal is too bad for sansa, atleast she'll get her chance of ever leaving kings landing in one piece.

But I believe margery is just planning ahead incase starks finally break through to the capital, she'll come in handy as a bargaining chip for the new queen.
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Akanniade(m): 9:43am On Apr 24, 2013
I didnt know the dragons were battle ready. This Khalisi means business o.
Dracaris!

Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Bobbo(m): 12:03pm On Apr 24, 2013
i dont even know who my best character is again. khalasi na the babe... For those who want to collect free dragon.. Na to wake up for heaven sure pass. hahhahaha.. yeye man grin grin grin
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by ektbear: 1:00pm On Apr 24, 2013
So...the actress who plays Sansa Stark was born in 1996 shocked

Boy I feel creepy now embarassed embarassed embarassed

1 Like

Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Seun(m): 1:17pm On Apr 24, 2013
ekt_bear: So...the actress who plays Sansa Stark was born in 1996 shocked

Boy I feel creepy now embarassed embarassed embarassed
Most actresses are much older than the characters they play in Game Of Thrones. She's probably the only exception, because she's so tall.
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by okeyxyz(m): 2:56pm On Apr 24, 2013
My favourite characters: Jon Snow and Tyrion lannister.

Ultimately, I think the story is about Jon Snow and Daenerys Targaryn.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by AbujaBlue: 3:54pm On Apr 24, 2013
--
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Ndyoo(m): 3:59pm On Apr 24, 2013
--
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by austinite(m): 4:25pm On Apr 24, 2013
....For the Night is Dark n Full of terror...
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Akanniade(m): 4:40pm On Apr 24, 2013
....What happens when the non-existent bumps against the decrepit. A question for the philosophers.....
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Seun(m): 5:08pm On Apr 24, 2013
My favourite lines:

Tywin: (to Cersei) You are still here.
* awkward pause as he waits for Cersei to leave. When he realises that she isn't leaving...*
Tywin: (to Cersei) Why?

Cersei: She [Margery Tyrell] knows how to manipulate Joffrey.
Tywin: Good! I wish you knew how to manipulate Joffrey.

1 Like 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (859) (Reply)

DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) / Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page / Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.